Kinky Sex Makes the OTT Go 'Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never eat breakfast. Too many calories in just about any of the regular breakfast staples: cereal, pancakes, french toast, bacon, etc.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I never eat breakfast. Too many calories in just about any of the regular breakfast staples: cereal, pancakes, french toast, bacon, etc.[/quote]

Yogurt? Kashi? Eggs (or even better, egg substitute)?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I never eat breakfast. Too many calories in just about any of the regular breakfast staples: cereal, pancakes, french toast, bacon, etc.[/quote]

unfortunately, eating a healthy breakfast is the most important part of losing weight. you body doesn't start burning calories in the morning until you've ingested something.

I just got every episode of the Ren and STimpy show. Nice Nice Nice.

Now off to work....got to shoot a party then come back and 2 in the morning leave at 8 to shoot a tv commerical.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I just got every episode of the Ren and STimpy show. Nice Nice Nice.[/quote]
FTW! Man, I miss that show..

I feel like I got hit by a bus.. haven't slept worth a damn all week. :whistle2:|

Yeah but you're supposed to get the most calories in the morning and less in lunch and dinner (or even better more smaller meals, but that's not usually feasible).

I had waffles. I didn't even put anything on them, I just love waffles.

Y'all are talking about fukken breakfast, not wondering WTF is with the OTT title? I must be missing something. :whistle2:s

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ugh i was supposed to hang out with a friend today but she totally blew me off[/QUOTE] Well I'm not doing anything ... ;)

Just woke up. No post office trip today. I'll have to ship out lionhart and modium's stuff Monday.

My sister just called to tell me that Joseph Perrino came in to where she works and was ... interested. She doesn't watch the Sopranos, though, so she didn't recognize him. :lol:

So, In KOTOR,

I'm entering the Sand People territory...and I can't do anything but fight, despite having all the clothes (and droids) necessary. Help?

god i'm fucking tired. i spent the last 2 hours outside with the woodchipper trying to take care of the trees lionhart cut down.

[quote name='Hex']Y'all are talking about fukken breakfast, not wondering WTF is with the OTT title? I must be missing something. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Obviously you're not a Dead Kennedys fan...

[quote name='Buster Rod G']Obviously you're not a Dead Kennedys fan...[/quote]

What's a Dead Kennedy?

Aside from a corpse, that is.. :whistle2:s

I'm not sure if I should trade Phoenix Wright 1+2 in....I do need the cash for Rainbow Six Vegas....and I beat 'em both...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']god i'm fucking tired. i spent the last 2 hours outside with the woodchipper trying to take care of the trees lionhart cut down.[/quote]

fargo11aj8.jpg

[quote name='Mike23']So, In KOTOR,

I'm entering the Sand People territory...and I can't do anything but fight, despite having all the clothes (and droids) necessary. Help?[/quote]
Was everyone in your party wearing the Sand People robes when you first entered the area? If anyone spotted you without them, that may be it.

You're supposed to enter the settlement with HK-47, disguised as one of them and he'll negotiate/translate what they're saying for you. Then the rest is just doing what they want you to do or kicking their asses (I chose the latter after getting annoyed.)

Anyway, that's all I did and they didn't attack me. You might have to talk to the lady in the Czerka office about taking care of them before heading out there too.. I'm not entirely sure on that though.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Was everyone in your party wearing the Sand People robes when you first entered the area? If anyone spotted you without them, that may be it.

You're supposed to enter the settlement with HK-47, disguised as one of them and he'll negotiate/translate what they're saying for you. Then the rest is just doing what they want you to do or kicking their asses (I chose the latter after getting annoyed.)

Anyway, that's all I did and they didn't attack me. You might have to talk to the lady in the Czerka office about taking care of them before heading out there too.. I'm not entirely sure on that though.[/QUOTE]

I think the problem is I firstly entered without a translator (Hk-47) and thus retreated out. Now, I can't go anywhere without being ambushed or having the turrets kill me.

Well reinstalled windows xp. It wasn't my hard drive so I don't know why my pc went ape shit. I didn't lose to much though. I had some photos, but I also had them on my dig camera so were are good on that. Only thing sucks Is I'm going ot have to reinstall itunes, and rip all my music again.

Actually you know what I think I backed up my hdd a few months ago to an external hdd. Will have to check that out.

[quote name='rabbitt']Did you like the first 28?[/quote]

Of course! I saw it back when it first came out, and absolutely loved it then. I've seen it a few time since then. In fact, I'm watching it again tonight with someone who has never seen it. It's such a great movie.

[quote name='prmononoke']Of course! I saw it back when it first came out, and absolutely loved it then. I've seen it a few time since then. In fact, I'm watching it again tonight with someone who has never seen it. It's such a great movie.[/QUOTE]

See, that's my problem. 28 days later is one of my favorite movies, so it was hard to see the sequel without complaining.

No red peppers along with those green ones?

For shame.

(BTW they are actually chiles, not peppers. Thank you Alton Brown!)

Dcfox: You should just see Hot Fuzz instead. Just got back. Hilarious. I'm not much for the small amount of gore in it, but spectacularly funny movie.

[quote name='Hex']Watching American Psycho again. Been a while since I've seen it... Damn it I fukken love this film.[/quote] "Hey Paul!"

Oh man, I love that scene.. hell, the whole movie. It's hip to be square. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']No red peppers along with those green ones?

For shame.

(BTW they are actually chiles, not peppers. Thank you Alton Brown!)

Dcfox: You should just see Hot Fuzz instead. Just got back. Hilarious. I'm not much for the small amount of gore in it, but spectacularly funny movie.[/quote]
Oh, I already saw Hot Fuzz. Laughed my ass off. Might see it again before it leaves theaters.

Every time I make a plain cheese pizza in the oven I forget it, and over brown the cheese.

Installing windows updates suck when you have a copy of xp from 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back