Kirb and masa's lowball sale ending in four hours!!! Come bid! Half-life 2 rare book!

[quote name='Vulgarism'] Thanks for the bump and Merry Christmas back to you! Hope it's warm and the rain is done down in California. I'll send you a box of snow. [/QUOTE]

It's sunny and warm again, I'll take that snow as long as it isn't yellow :lol: Actually the mountains near me are full of snow since it rained so much, I wish I had the free time to go skiing:cry:

[quote name='jamehze']Are these prices shipped or no?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all are priced with shipping included. Sorry, I forgot to make a note of that. Doing now!

bump...

I forgot to ask you last time if you use manybooks.net to read H.P.'s books or do you have the actual books? I originally had some collections of his stories but then I found that I could also read them as e-books when I'm on vacation :)

Bump. I know there may be a few members who call me out with the PS3 games, but it happens. Things didn't go as planned last time. JUST TRY TO PURCHASE A FEW ITEMS PLEASE! If it's under $10, I probably won't be willing to do it, so just try and send me offers of $10+.

If you're interested, I'll let 4 of the $3 DVDs go for $10 plus shipping.

The Saboteur and Valkyria Chronicles sold to the amazingly supportive and awesome DV8!

Anybody else care to coerce a few items out of me?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey Mr. DisturbedPig, since DVGREAT (LOLOLOL) wants me to send his package directly to you, is there anything off my list you'd even be remotely interested in? I'll lower prices if you have anything you want, but just let me know![/QUOTE]

I'll take Demons Souls and TMNT Futureshock for $30, Alex.

alex-trebek.jpg

[quote name='Vulgarism']You best not be toying with me, boy. If you're serious, I'll throw in a couple more DVDs just to pad it a little.[/QUOTE]

Boy? I'm old enough to be your father. At least I would be, were capable of having children at the age of seven.

No additional DVDs for me, my good man.

[quote name='dv8mad']We are both retarded at math.[/QUOTE]

It's embarrassing at times, to be sure. $15 + $3 + shipping = $30, right? Right?

Furthermore, if you can sell this, take the money and send me the shipping address:

:gc: Skies of Arcadia Legends (I'm thinking $25ish?)
:psp: Me and My Katamari (UMD only in clear case) ($7ish?)
:psp: Puzzle Quest (GS sticker on insert) ($7ish?)
:360: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (used condition) (?)
:360: Two Worlds (used condition) (?)

Eh. Price 'em at whatever you think is fair.

Oh, and don't ship for another week or so. dv8 doesn't need his stuff that quickly and I'm going to try to scrounge up a bit for a few more items, the names of which I won't say in case you happen to sell them first. :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Long time, OldSchool! Hope all is going well! It seems to be that I'll be a native of your state very soon! Going from one big dairy producer of the U.S. to another. Boy, it won't even feel like I've left my home of Wisconsin! [/QUOTE]

You graduated in '07 :shock: dang I feel :oldman:, I'm just kidding I'm ever youthful :lol: Congrats on moving to the next best thing to paradise. I'm sure you'll like wherever you move to, just don't bring any cold weather with you :p. There's a bunch to know for newcomers so when you get here let me know and I'll fill you in on some of the more important stuff. Since most of the dairies near me moved out in the 90s I've only seen large dairy areas in Central and Northern California. If you're going to be in Southern California I live near the mall where they filmed back to the future:cool:

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I used to call my ex-girlfriend Sex Medusa :p

Well mostly just plain Medusa.[/QUOTE]

Bump for Vulgarism and I barely resisted the temptation to leave an innuendo laden remark for dv8:lol:

If they're not already taken, go ahead and throw those Arrested Development S1 & 2 dvds in with the other two items. Payment already sent.

bread's done
Back