Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

Also Kirb add these to your OP:

:360: Gears of War Judgment Young Marcus DLC Code
:360: Gears of War Judgment Classic Hammerburst DLC Code

I think I have a few other DLC codes that I can donate. I will look when I get home.

Picture for the games.

Now,

iwantyou2-1.jpg

[quote name='guynextshore']Yeee, TLP's games? Gotta put $ on this.

Tekken 6 (sealed, non-GH, includes slipcover) - $1 guynextshore[/QUOTE]

Gee man. Don't break the bank or anything. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I guess everyone must be too busy playing Bioshock Infinite to stop by the lowball.[/QUOTE]

heyheyhey now. I don't even own that game! and nobody out bid my stuff yet (so please don't. unless its the half life book, then bid like 70 dollars on it).

[quote name='MasaTFC']heyheyhey now. I don't even own that game![/QUOTE]

Me neither. Hospital/surgeon bills came in - $4,271.48. :lol: The money brought in from the lowball pretty much covers my portion. If I win here, Kirb's getting my last $11 in PayPal. :cool:

[quote name='thelonepig']Me neither. Hospital/surgeon bills came in - $4,271.48. :lol: The money brought in from the lowball pretty much covers my portion. If I win here, Kirb's getting my last $11 in PayPal. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wow, make a guy feel bad here... But at least the little one is doing better! By the way, I need their birthdays if possible, I'll make sure to send some Kirby pictures and more 80s and 90s kids movies that will be oddly terrifying looking back now... Hope they love Little Monsters as much as I do!

[quote name='MasaTFC']heyheyhey now. I don't even own that game! and nobody out bid my stuff yet (so please don't. unless its the half life book, then bid like 70 dollars on it).[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'll be dropping $70 on it, but I might come close.

Half Life 2: Raising the Bar artbook - $20
Ni No Kuni steelbook - $8

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I don't think I'll be dropping $70 on it, but I might come close.

Ni No Kuni steelbook - $8[/QUOTE]

Good to see you around again. I will try by the end of this to have a sig-worthy quote.

[quote name='thelonepig']Gee man. Don't break the bank or anything. :lol:[/QUOTE]
wait, what? what's that? Oh yea! Shadow Boxing!
Tekken 6 (sealed, non-GH, includes slipcover) - $2 guynextshore

I'd bid for BL2 but, I'm waiting for GOTY... but probability of it is pretty high ~87.5%. DANG cards are already 8$! :applause:

[quote name='guynextshore']wait, what? what's that? Oh yea! Shadow Boxing!
Tekken 6 (sealed, non-GH, includes slipcover) - $2 guynextshore[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I don't think I'll be dropping $70 on it, but I might come close.

Ni No Kuni steelbook - $8[/QUOTE]

thats a good start though. nice to see you around again!

[quote name='guynextshore']wait, what? what's that? Oh yea! Shadow Boxing!
Tekken 6 (sealed, non-GH, includes slipcover) - $2 guynextshore

I'd bid for BL2 but, I'm waiting for GOTY... but probability of it is pretty high ~87.5%. DANG cards are already 8$! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Didn't ya hear, pal? BL2 GotY has been put on indefinite hiatus because of my lowball sale. I'm sorry to break it to ya, Mr. Guy, but you'd better put a few bids here to change Gearbox's mind.

Thanks for the bids everyone! You are all beautiful snowflake creatures!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wow, make a guy feel bad here... But at least the little one is doing better! By the way, I need their birthdays if possible, I'll make sure to send some Kirby pictures and more 80s and 90s kids movies that will be oddly terrifying looking back now... Hope they love Little Monsters as much as I do![/QUOTE]

That wasn't intended to make you feel bad. And who doesn't love a little Fred Savage and Howie Mandell? I'll give you the kids' birthdays after you're fully on your feet. I'm just excited to see you going into college!

[quote name='thelonepig']That wasn't intended to make you feel bad. And who doesn't love a little Fred Savage and Howie Mandell? I'll give you the kids' birthdays after you're fully on your feet. I'm just excited to see you going into college![/QUOTE]

Yup! Those classes I signed up for should help me get to where I want to be. "Exotic interpretive dance" and "metal work" and "business for beginners." I'll have a great paying job in no time!

Alright guys, we've only got a few hours left! The Murder of Crows keychain is aweeeesome. SO BID! ;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Second lowball sale in a row to end on the worst possible time/day bump![/QUOTE]

Why end it so early in the day? People are still out. You ought to give it until 7pm PST or so, then folks may be getting home from family and/or religious activities. It is Easter, after all. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Why end it so early in the day? People are still out. You ought to give it until 7pm PST or so, then folks may be getting home from family and/or religious activities. It is Easter, after all. ;)[/QUOTE]

nah, screw 'em man. you snooze, ya lose.

[quote name='thelonepig']Why end it so early in the day? People are still out. You ought to give it until 7pm PST or so, then folks may be getting home from family and/or religious activities. It is Easter, after all. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strizay']nah, screw 'em man. you snooze, ya lose.[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, I've always hated the idea of ending Lowball sales around midnight. At least if I end it a little earlier, I can get invoices out and do some label printing the same night. Quicker turnaround = faster shipping = happier Kirbster and buyers!

Plus, it's a Sunday. We can't end this 10 PM! People need sleep for work!

[quote name='Vulgarism']In all honesty, I've always hated the idea of ending Lowball sales around midnight. At least if I end it a little earlier, I can get invoices out and do some label printing the same night. Quicker turnaround = faster shipping = happier Kirbster and buyers!

Plus, it's a Sunday. We can't end this 10 PM! People need sleep for work![/QUOTE]

I agree. those late night end times are nothing but stupid. It's the lowballers way of power tripping. Seriously. Making normal people stay up late just to bid. It's ridiculous. There's no reason not to make the end time around 5PM PST. If you give people even a 3 day notice, they can still make time for it.

bread's done
Back