Kirb's lowball sale FIN! OP Complete! DC# posted!

[quote name='Vulgarism']I can't quite say, as I'd need to weigh them with a box, get a few zip codes to test out, etc. But, I can say that I will either have to stuff them inside of a medium priority box or send em out media mail, as the other ways would get a bit pricey. To be safe, I would say expect between $5 (media mail area) to $11 (priority flat rate box.)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what sizes you're working with, but you might want to consider the USPS flat rate bubble mailer; it's saved my bacon a few times on combo orders and multi-disc sets.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I don't know what sizes you're working with, but you might want to consider the USPS flat rate bubble mailer; it's saved my bacon a few times on combo orders and multi-disc sets.[/QUOTE]

The Death Note set is somewhat hefty... And is something I really don't want to ship in a bubble mailer, to keep the condition as best as I possibly can. I'll definitely keep that in mind for other items though, thanks!

Bids updated, new day, a little chilly, but let's keep it going!

Sure, I'll come out of lowball retirement to toss my good buddy a couple bids. ;)

X-Blades - $2.00

Final Fantasy VIII - $1.00

Thanks for all the bids everybody! I'm gonna hit the sack now, but I'll be back bright and early to see how things are going around here. Sleep well everybody!

Everything is updated! We've got less than 24 hours in this lady, so let's make it her fourth or fifth most memorable time!

Avengers vs. X-Men #1 - $1.50
Avengers vs. X-Men #5 - $1.50

(Though I'm only interested in the digital codes so the issues could still be shipped to CagGrenade if he wins all the other ones.)

[quote name='sdragon']Resistance Vita $6.50

How much extra shipping for the 13-year old cat?[/QUOTE]

She's pretty hefty, so I think it's gonna have to be a large priority box.

But, thankfully, she's ready to go with a bow for the winner:

525574_4940670961668_786127323_n.jpg

Aliens Omnibus 3 B- Some minor cover/spine wear. 3.5

Aliens Omnibus 4 B- Some minor cover/spine wear. 3.5

Aliens Omnibus 6 B- Some minor cover/spine wear. 3.5

Watchmen D 2.5

bread's done
Back