Kirby Return to Dreamland - Family Video $20 YMMV

girlracer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just made a stop into Family Video this afternoon and finally saw Kirby Return to Dreamland for sale for $19.95, seems to be a Nintendo title thats not dropping anytime soon.

Also picked up Dead or Alive for 360 for $10

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']They sell new games in store?[/QUOTE]

used games, they usually clean the game and it comes with a 30 day guarantee

Was just looking at a deal on this, seems to be still holding a solid $40-50. No idea about what Family Video is though.

[quote name='bugg33']Was just looking at a deal on this, seems to be still holding a solid $40-50. No idea about what Family Video is though.[/QUOTE]
Video rental store.

[quote name='meatball2112']I saw this at my local BestBuy for $25 but I'm still holding out for cheaper[/QUOTE]

When? I have been waiting for it to go on sale/drop in price, and so far haven't found it really budging from $50.

[quote name='Frahps']When? I have been waiting for it to go on sale/drop in price, and so far haven't found it really budging from $50.[/QUOTE]
Either it was a YMMV situation or there was a sale at one point for it (a long time ago) because I've been checking the price on it regularly for months and it's been sitting at $50.

[quote name='Frahps']When? I have been waiting for it to go on sale/drop in price, and so far haven't found it really budging from $50.[/QUOTE]

People have reported some Best Buys putting it on clearance for $25. Definitely YMMV as no locations around me have. I was also waiting for awhile, but finally got it used at GS after stacking a bunch of coupons (10% PUR, 20% Birthday coupon, and that random 25% one they sent a little while ago). Waiting for some opportunity like that is probably your best bet.

Figured it was a YMMV sale, as I don't recall missing out on some big Best Buy sale that had it included.

It is defiantly a ymmv. Best buy had a endcap with clearance games marked 50% off original price and that's where I found it. I still think I can do better if I wait it out.

[quote name='girlracer']

Also picked up Dead or Alive for 360 for $10[/QUOTE]

DOA 5 for $10?
If so, mind getting me a copy.

--

THis store doesn't even exist in my state, but that's awesome price. I wish i could get the game at that price.

bread's done
Back