Kirby RPG would be sweeeet

shrewmdust

CAGiversary!
I think that Nintendo needs to use Kirby more. Kirby is teh win. He needs an RPG instead of a simplified racer. Kibry Superstar was teh win because of The Great Cave Offensive (is that right) and it only has slight RPG elements. Maybe it was just the co-op.

A turn based Rpg, I doubt it. Kirby doesnt have a a deep enough story. They did a good job with Mario RPG but thats because Square did it. I think they should try a Zelda type action/rpg. And learn to spell "the".

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl']nintndo doesnt make kirby[/quote]

yea they do. HAL is part of Nintendo[/quote]
oh ok

I may be wrong, but doesn't Nintendo own Hal Laboratories who makes the Kirby games, making them 2nd party developers like Rare was?

An RPG for Kirby? I don't know...I don't really see it as much as a full-fledged RPG game as opposed to an action-RPG like DTW said.

Also, people that use "teh" instead of "the" on purpose because they think it's cool or "l33t" is looking for an ass kicking...that's just my opinion :D

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I may be wrong, but doesn't Nintendo own Hal Laboratories who makes the Kirby games, making them 2nd party developers like Rare was?

An RPG for Kirby? I don't know...I don't really see it as much as a full-fledged RPG game as opposed to an action-RPG like DTW said.

Also, people that use "teh" instead of "the" on purpose because they think it's cool or "l33t" is looking for an ass kicking...that's just my opinion :D[/quote]
thats not what thought, but ok

Mario didn't have a deep story either. What has ever been deep about Mario's platformer quests? They made plot up out of the air for the three Mario-based RPGs and I think there's more to work with in Kirby than there was in Mario (Having villages of little mushroom people everywhere in SMRPG was pretty weak; they used the monster village cliche too... oh yeah, Square = cliches).

The only time I type "teh" instead of "the" is when it comes before "win." No big deal. I think as a double major -- English and Journalism -- I am capable of surmising the proper spelling of "the."

Personally, I'd be happy with a challenging 2D Kirby platformer. Seems like all of the Kirby games I've played have been relatively easy...pump up the difficulty and the game would be quite a bit more fun. :D

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Personally, I'd be happy with a challenging 2D Kirby platformer. Seems like all of the Kirby games I've played have been relatively easy...pump up the difficulty and the game would be quite a bit more fun. :D[/quote]

every kirby game seems the same. I think an RPg could be neat as you could take bosses powers after they are beaten to use them on other bosses(RPG with a Mega Man tic tac toe formula)

it'd be nice to see it run on a torneko battle system with a castlevania-ish souls system for the powers youve aquired

bread's done
Back