Klassic Costumes in MK

GnarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have sub zero and ermac due to getting the kollectors edition from best buy.

Looking mainly for Scorpion and Reptile but would like the whole group. Willing to do paypal for them. Thanks!

Are you looking the in game costumes or avatar costumes? You can unlock the in game costumes and fatalities from the Krypt, just letting you know if you were going to pay for them just to get early access.

EDIT: As Static X has corrected me, maybe these costumes can't be unlocked without DLC codes.

Here is a preorder post that had me confused by the wording. "People who preorder Mortal Kombat 2011 from Amazon.com will receive an exclusive PSN or Xbox live code to get instant access to the Klassic Reptile Playable Character Skin and the original Reptile Fatality."

The instant access part seems to just mean you can unlock it eventually, but the code is like a cheat to unlock it from the start.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bretts31344']Are you looking the in game costumes or avatar costumes? You can unlock the in game costumes and fatalities from the Krypt, just letting you know if you were going to pay for them just to get early access.[/QUOTE]

Eh, not quite. You can't unlock the retro costumes or fatalities. If you can, nobody has figured it out yet.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Are you looking the in game costumes or avatar costumes? You can unlock the in game costumes and fatalities from the Krypt, just letting you know if you were going to pay for them just to get early access.

EDIT: As Static X has corrected me, maybe these costumes can't be unlocked without DLC codes.

Here is a preorder post that had me confused by the wording. "People who preorder Mortal Kombat 2011 from Amazon.com will receive an exclusive PSN or Xbox live code to get instant access to the Klassic Reptile Playable Character Skin and the original Reptile Fatality."

The instant access part seems to just mean you can unlock it eventually, but the code is like a cheat to unlock it from the start.[/QUOTE]

It's instant access because they are coming as dlc

I'm looking to buy them since I've already redeemed my codes. I didn't realize they'd be selling for what they have been. It'd be cheaper to buy MK from tru for $40 right now...use the code and sell the game for $30-40

[quote name='GnarKills']I'm looking to buy them since I've already redeemed my codes. I didn't realize they'd be selling for what they have been. It'd be cheaper to buy MK from tru for $40 right now...use the code and sell the game for $30-40[/QUOTE]

I just saw a Reptile sell for $84 on eBay! Amazon just sent me my code since they are lame and didn't ship my TE until Saturday. I can't believe people are paying that much! I might sell mine.

[quote name='gla55jAw']I just saw a Reptile sell for $84 on eBay! Amazon just sent me my code since they are lame and didn't ship my TE until Saturday. I can't believe people are paying that much! I might sell mine.[/QUOTE]
do it while you can before they hit as dlc.

I called around a few Gamestops. I explained I have an extra reptile code, and was looking for Scorpion. One guy broke the rules (I'm assuming), printed off a "back up" Scorpion code and traded me for his own gain. Win win imo. :)

bread's done
Back