Kmart $25 off purchase of $50 or more in store or online - YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I just received an email from Kmart for an offer of $25 off of a $50 or more purchase in store or online. It appears this is tied to your rewards account, so not everyone may get one as per any points or coupons in this situation.

***IF*** anyone receives the email it will likely be a code that can be entered online at checkout or can be printed out and redeemed in store.

Huge YMMV on this of course, but would be a way to get a great deal on Bioshock Infinite at launch, or to rack up on some clearance/older games! :cool:

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']doh didn't get it. Make sure you read the fine print. Some of those coupons can be sneaky with video games/electronics.[/QUOTE]

Just what I was thinking. Every one I've ever seen specifically excludes video games.

[quote name='morrodox']Just what I was thinking. Every one I've ever seen specifically excludes video games.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is there isn't any fine print anywhere in the coupon. It's just an email with a barcode and a number for the barcode that could be redeemed online.

[quote name='mikepeluso']What is the title of the email?[/QUOTE]

" (Insert name here), long time no see. Take $25 off your next purchase. "

I remember getting one of these in january. I believe I hadn't stepped foot in a K-mart in a long time before that so idk if that had something to do.

I received the e-mail....the exclusions are for Video Game Hardware. Nothing is mentioned regarding software at all (there was even a picture of Gears of War: Judgement in the e-mail as an example of something to purchase...)

I'm thinking I will need to redeem this soon as it might be too good to be true. I'm hoping it will stack with KMart current sales as well (the $10 back in SYWR points with Bioshock, Army of Two or Tiger Woods)

I just placed an order yesterday for the first time in months. Luckily no coupons here, would have felt bad if I had one I couldn't use.

[quote name='morrodox']Just what I was thinking. Every one I've ever seen specifically excludes video games.[/QUOTE]

Really? I don't think that's right. Sometimes they say $10 off $30 JEWELRY purchase or something like that, but those still work on video games (at least they always have for me).

Didn't get this $25 off 50 one, unfortunately. But I did get a $10 off $20 + free shipping offer last week which I used to get a bargain game online. It had been a really long time since I've found any of these Sears offers worthwhile, but that one was pretty good. I totally could have used a $25 off 50... oh well. :cry:

This week I got a $5 off $35 (useless) and a coupon for a free apple juice if I spend $35 in groceries (LOL?)

[quote name='cancerman1120']I got a coupon for a free 32oz Ruby Kist apple juice cocktail with $25 purchase. That is almost as good right?[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous.

I got the $25 off purchase of $50 e-mail too. There is fine print at the bottom with exclusions like videogame hardware, gift cards, and clearance items. But I had no problem buying Time Crisis Raizing Storm ($30) and $21 worth of household/easter items for ~$26 after coupon.

[quote name='Agent Orange']Really? I don't think that's right. Sometimes they say $10 off $30 JEWELRY purchase or something like that, but those still work on video games (at least they always have for me).

Didn't get this $25 off 50 one, unfortunately. But I did get a $10 off $20 + free shipping offer last week which I used to get a bargain game online. It had been a really long time since I've found any of these Sears offers worthwhile, but that one was pretty good. I totally could have used a $25 off 50... oh well. :cry:

This week I got a $5 off $35 (useless) and a coupon for a free apple juice if I spend $35 in groceries (LOL?)[/QUOTE]

morrodox is almost certainly confusing these with the Toys R Us coupons. The Kmart ones have always worked on games for me-but not consoles

Curse you K-Mart. I haven't gotten this yet though I regularly shop online with them (like their lay-away policy and have given them steady business over the years on furniture stuff). You'd think they'd send this to active customers but based on the email subject tag it looks to be for those who haven't purchased in a while (if ever?).

bread's done
Back