Feedback
216 (100%)
$14.99 each

Angels & Demons
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D :hot:
District 9
Zombieland

2cp7omb.jpg

^ In some places it is. Other places like Best Buy sell it for $25. But these days weekly ads list a lot of items that aren't even on sale. It's like when you go to Target and see a game for $60 with a sign that says "as advertised." It's the weekly ad, not the weekly sale.

is there a linki can print out or something because my kmart is full of morons and i would prolly need some proof or something, i totally want in on that zombieland

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Me too! $4.59 after RZ Cert :D

2h8021x.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man,I got that same Covija!!!:applause:Do you ne a 3D tv to see movies!!!

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Man,I got that same Covija!!!:applause:Do you ne a 3D tv to see movies!!![/QUOTE]
Yes you need a 3D HDTV, 3D Blu-ray Player, and a 3D Glasses. If you owned a PS3 then you need a 3D TV.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Yes you need a 3D HDTV, 3D Blu-ray Player, and a 3D Glasses. If you owned a PS3 then you need a 3D TV.[/QUOTE]

So a PS3 (which happens to be a regular Blu-ray Player) will still play a 3D Blu-ray on a 3D-HD TV?

[quote name='thesis88']So a PS3 (which happens to be a regular Blu-ray Player) will still play a 3D Blu-ray on a 3D-HD TV?[/QUOTE]
Yes PS3 has a correct hardware in order to upgrade 3D through firmware.

bread's done
Back