Kmart buy 2 get 1 free "not" just clearance. YMMV

Carbonite

CAGiversary!
I know the advert says it but I am in store here and every game is buy 2 get one even new releases.

I asked the guy and he said its an error but one they must honor.

Its funny even dishonored got printed out as a sticker for this price. To bad you can't reserve at Kmart.

EDIT:
Just wanted to clarify some things here since I typed that from my phone earlier.

There are little stickers my local store uses to denote sales at the case. The guy there had some stickers up but wasnt finished, he let me look through those stickers. Most every game was there, even games that were not out yet. Like Dishonored and Doom BFG Edition. Anyhow, obviously this mistake was made at the printing either by a human or by the computer. The stores that this is happening at is printing stickers for most everything in there system that says, buy two get one free of equal or lesser value.

Now, I talked to the manager at my store and as far as he is concerned it is not an error and will run the sale all week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yazman']This site is suppose to be about actual, real, factual information that can help fellow CAG'ers. Not lame, preposterous, ridiculous, fabricated hogwash! Get real or get out![/QUOTE]

Oh shut the fuck up.

It's called a joke.

:booty:

--- Yaz, why are you being such an upitty little bitch?

The clearance deals were much better several years ago when you could pick up games for $2 on average. The only cheap game I could find was DJ Hero 2 (standalone) for $1 at my KMart. It's for Wii, but I bought it anyway since it was so cheap.

Nearly all Kmart and Walmart deals are YMMV anyway. I haven't even seen the Official Kmart Clearance Thread pop up in a coon's age.

I saw the same thing at a Kmart near me last night in NJ. The little sales stickers all over the game cases. I also had a sales associate check the price on some games that were not clearance and he confirmed that they also fell under the promotion.

The buy 2 get 1 free worked on 3 copies of duke nukes 360 came to $19.99 for 3... And 3 copies of left 4 dead 2 for $39.00 @ $19.99 ea. also 3 copies ps3 heavy rain for $39.99.
The ps3 controller-god of war box didn't work.They said they were not games.I bought 3 at $45.00 each and got $15.00 off each 1 so I got 3 red ps3 controllers and 3 god of wars dual packs for $90.00.the $15.00 gamer coupons were from 3 copies of borderlands 2 on release day.

[quote name='DOMEWF']The buy 2 get 1 free worked on 3 copies of duke nukes 360 came to $19.99 for 3... And 3 copies of left 4 dead 2 for $39.00 @ $19.99 ea. also 3 copies ps3 heavy rain for $39.99.
The ps3 controller-god of war box didn't work.They said they were not games.I bought 3 at $45.00 each and got $15.00 off each 1 so I got 3 red ps3 controllers and 3 god of wars dual packs for $90.00.the $15.00 gamer coupons were from 3 copies of borderlands 2 on release day.[/QUOTE]

That's doing wayyy too much

[quote name='.Azaria']Is everyone serious with the free game or just trolling here? o_O[/QUOTE]

Yes people are very serious. All you do is head up to the store manager, and ask for the free game and they'll let you take all that you want to help clear inventory space. You just need to know the secret hand shake where you hold your finger over your lips and wink.

[quote name='rawrker']Yes people are very serious. All you do is head up to the store manager, and ask for the free game and they'll let you take all that you want to help clear inventory space. You just need to know the secret hand shake where you hold your finger over your lips and wink.[/QUOTE]

Also helps to lick your lips ;)

bread's done
Back