Kmart-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (NEW) $10 (360/PS3)

FlynnSF

CAGiversary!
My first post so please approach me with caution:

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows: Xbox 360 $9.99 w/ free pickup, PS3 $10.98 shipped from Kmart :hot:

Proceed to checkout for final price

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (Xbox 360 or PS3)

$9.99 with free store pickup or + $1 shipping

Only Xbox 360 version is available for pickup.

Holy shit this game is fucking hard! I'm probably your average skilled gamer and I died like 10 times in the first hour of the game. I had to set it to easy mode and I'm still dying. The camera sucks, unseeable enemies hit you from off camera, I fall off ledges and cliffs to instadeath because they have no signal to show you were the next jump or handhold is. I'll keep playing it but I have a feeling it will piss me off and I might trade it into amazon unfinished. Right now it's worth all 10 bucks back at amazon trade in.

[quote name='Blaster man']Holy shit this game is fucking hard! I'm probably your average skilled gamer and I died like 10 times in the first hour of the game. I had to set it to easy mode and I'm still dying. The camera sucks, unseeable enemies hit you from off camera, I fall off ledges and cliffs to instadeath because they have no signal to show you were the next jump or handhold is. I'll keep playing it but I have a feeling it will piss me off and I might trade it into amazon unfinished. Right now it's worth all 10 bucks back at amazon trade in.[/QUOTE]

yeah it's harder than god of war games but no where near ninja gaiden, a game i really enjoy. i suggest learning the combat system than using god of war's button mashing system. i do agree the camera is pretty annoying, causing some unnecessary deaths.

[quote name='Blaster man']Holy shit this game is fucking hard! I'm probably your average skilled gamer and I died like 10 times in the first hour of the game. I had to set it to easy mode and I'm still dying. The camera sucks, unseeable enemies hit you from off camera, I fall off ledges and cliffs to instadeath because they have no signal to show you were the next jump or handhold is. I'll keep playing it but I have a feeling it will piss me off and I might trade it into amazon unfinished. Right now it's worth all 10 bucks back at amazon trade in.[/QUOTE]
That's why I waited for ~$10 range. :lol:

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']yeah it's harder than god of war games but no where near ninja gaiden, a game i really enjoy. i suggest learning the combat system than using god of war's button mashing system. i do agree the camera is pretty annoying, causing some unnecessary deaths.[/QUOTE]

Eh...I've never played any of the god of war or ninja gaiden games...

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Online deal only or confirmed to be in stores too? For PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

It's dead, this is from last week. We've already received it in the mail...

[quote name='Blaster man']Eh...I've never played any of the god of war or ninja gaiden games...[/QUOTE]

Oh, no wonder you can't handle a slightly above average difficult hack n slash game. ;)

1st couple of hours of gameplay is subpar. Once you get more into the story prgression and thus more gear and move sets, things get way more awesome.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Oh, no wonder you can't handle a slightly above average difficult hack n slash game. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL, LOD is pretty much a compsite of Shadow of Collosus and God of War without the open world. Some of the set pieces are not as impressive as GoW but does it pretty good.

[quote name='nixmahn']

LOL, LOD is pretty much a compsite of Shadow of Collosus and God of War without the open world. Some of the set pieces are not as impressive as GoW but does it pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Shadow of Collosus and LOS, but not so much GoW series. The combat is so boring I actually fell asleep while playing one of them. How odd is that. Now Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta are the true gems in this genre. I started playing LOS on hard the first time and it was a bit of challenge but compares to Master Ninja on Ninja Gaiden, it's just a tickle. So to the guy saying LOS is too hard on easy really need to learn how to play these games and not just button mashing them.

I can't stand this game. I'm trading it into Amazon to get my 10 bucks back. The only thing good that I can see about it is Patrick Stewart. I'm tired of dying constantly. I fell off a cliff about 10 times then I got past that and had to walk TOWARDS the camera. The fucking game has a cliff off camera, you have no camera control, and since I'm forced to walk TOWARDS the camera, I can't see where I'm going. I walk right off another goddamn cliff. Give me a fucking break. I immediately ejected the disk, went through the amazon trade in process, then came here to bitch. Yes, I know I suck at games compared to you guys but this game is about as fun as hitting my dick with a hammer, I'm not spending my time playing it.

edit:
exactly...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2251-Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']I can't stand this game. I'm trading it into Amazon to get my 10 bucks back. The only thing good that I can see about it is Patrick Stewart. I'm tired of dying constantly. I fell off a cliff about 10 times then I got past that and had to walk TOWARDS the camera. The fucking game has a cliff off camera, you have no camera control, and since I'm forced to walk TOWARDS the camera, I can't see where I'm going. I walk right off another goddamn cliff. Give me a fucking break. I immediately ejected the disk, went through the amazon trade in process, then came here to bitch. Yes, I know I suck at games compared to you guys but this game is about as fun as hitting my dick with a hammer, I'm not spending my time playing it.[/QUOTE]

Back to COD you go. ;)

The way this reviewer reviews games is awesome! :lol:

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']The way this reviewer reviews games is awesome! :lol:[/QUOTE]

He tears apart Borderlands 1 and 2 while still being entertaining.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Back to COD you go. ;)

The way this reviewer reviews games is awesome! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, I've never played a COD game before....

I've heard of these reviews before but this is the first time I watched one. You should check out the Fable 3's review. That was good stuff.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Back to COD you go. ;)

The way this reviewer reviews games is awesome! :lol:[/QUOTE]

...to wipe off the phlegm you just coughed onto your lovers forehead... and then your lover stabs you.

I'm somewhat annoyed. I ordered the PS3 version for $9.99 and got charged for it. Then I realized a week had passed and it hadn't arrived yet so I checked my online bank statement and noticed the transaction got refunded. No cancellation email or anything.

bread's done
Back