Kmart Deal $15/$25 Gaming Credit?

TheNeck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was looking at MLB 12 the Show for the PS Vita and i noticed this information below. Does anybody know about this deal? Since there is no longer a Kmart Thread i was just wondering. Thanks

SYWR members get a $25 gaming coupon with purchase of qualifying GAMES Sold by Kmart Offer ends 30-Apr-2012.
Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Purchased items must be Sold by Kmart. Step One: Register on Kmart.com. Already registered? Just login. Step Two: Purchase a qualifying item from 4/11/12 to 4/30/12. Step Three: From 5/10/2012 to 6/30/2012 we will attach a coupon to your profile that will appear in your cart for your next Gaming purchase during the redemption time period. You will need at least 1 item for the coupon amount in your cart for the full coupon discount to apply. Program terms are subject to change at any time. You must have an existing profile or have created a new profile when you make the purchase otherwise you will not be eligible for the Gaming coupon. If you sign in as a guest, you will not be eligible for the coupon. Limit one coupon per email address. This is an online offer only. Offer good through 04/30/2012. Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Offer good through 30-Apr-2012

Also I found this as well at kmart.com,

SYWR members get a $15 gaming coupon with purchase of qualifying PSP Vita games Sold by Kmart. Offer ends 30-Apr-2012.
Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Purchased items must be Sold by Kmart. Step One: Register on Kmart.com. Already registered? Just login. Step Two: Purchase a qualifying item from 3/26/12 to 4/30/12. Step Three: From 5/4/2012 to 7/30/2012 we will attach a coupon to your profile that will appear in your cart for your next Gaming purchase during the redemption time period. You will need at least 1 item for the coupon amount in your cart for the full coupon discount to apply. Program terms are subject to change at any time. You must have an existing profile or have created a new profile when you make the purchase otherwise you will not be eligible for the Gaming coupon. If you sign in as a guest, you will not be eligible for the coupon. Limit one coupon per email address. This is an online offer only. Offer good through 04/30/2012. Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Offer good through 30-Apr-2012

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back