Kmart Deals

cmndrhavok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was recently employed by the Kmart Corp, and we get our store circulars 3-5 days earlier than when they go out to the newspapers, so if any gaming deals arise, I will post them.

If anyone has any requests for other things outside of video games that might be on sale at Kmart (i really dont know whats considered relevant past vid games) please just PM me. I'll also be checking the request boards and do my best to help out.

Cheers! :D

Havok

If you have acess to the games and could scan some of the older games(psOne/older next gen games)/accessories for prices and report any good deals, it would deffinitely be helpful.

Actually work in recieving. So I can normally tell whats going on sale by how much we get in off the warehouse truck.

But I'm always in the electronics department every day looking around. I can normally view the print out sheets of the video game when they do the princing for the price drops.

Ex: Wolfenstein 3D went from 7.99 clearance to 1.99

Cheers!

Good luck! (this message brought to you from an ex-employee/closing store survivor)

oh, and dont have too much fun going down the rollers on sleds...gets addicting :)

[quote name='cmndrhavok']Actually work in recieving. So I can normally tell whats going on sale by how much we get in off the warehouse truck.

But I'm always in the electronics department every day looking around. I can normally view the print out sheets of the video game when they do the princing for the price drops.

Cheers![/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow! That's ****ing amazing!

Still, that may be a YMMV...my K-Mart was still selling F-Zero for the GBA for $30 when everyone told me it'd be $10 on clearance. Maybe I should go and check, though...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='cmndrhavok']Actually work in recieving. So I can normally tell whats going on sale by how much we get in off the warehouse truck.

Cheers![/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow! That's ****ing amazing!

Still, that may be a YMMV...my K-Mart was still selling F-Zero for the GBA for $30 when everyone told me it'd be $10 on clearance. Maybe I should go and check, though...[/quote]

My K-mart has three copies of F-Zero for the GBA for $8. Personally I'm going to pick up for the Gamecube though at twice the cost.

im really pissed at my k-mart. they had one wolfensteing left, down from 7 last week, so i buy it, a sealed gba game. theres NO FREAKING GAME INSIDE! i was so pissed.

off-topic cmndrhavok do you know if k-mart has a pricematch policy?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']im really pissed at my k-mart. they had one wolfensteing left, down from 7 last week, so i buy it, a sealed gba game. theres NO FREAKING GAME INSIDE! i was so pissed.

off-topic cmndrhavok do you know if k-mart has a pricematch policy?[/quote]

Aren't you still not allowed to buy a game? Maybe someone knew this and made sure you got no new game

I'll go ahead and try to jot down a list of games that are on clearance. From reading other CAG'ers posts, it sounds like most of these titles are somewhat universal in how their priced.

Some Quickies off the Top of my Head though . YMMV

Xbox
Gauntlet Legends - 9.99
Triple Play Baseball 2002- 1.99
Bloodrayne - 7.99
Legends of Wrestling 2 - 7.99

GBA
F-Zero 9.99
Wolfenstein 3-D 1.99
Bomberman Red & Blue (both) 7.99
Masters of the Universe 7.99
D& D Eye of the Beholder 7.99
Altered Beast 7.99
Contra: Shattered Soldier 14.99

will make a general list and post in "PYOGD" soon
As always, your mileage may very, just reporting from the Clementon, NJ Kmart.

Cheers!
Havok

bread's done
Back