KMART Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze $49.99 and $15 in points with Pre-Order ends 2/20

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018W007285636001P

$15 back in SYWR points isn't the greatest deal, seeing as you have to go back to kmart or order from them again, but havent seen any kind of deal for DK TF. Qualifies for free shipping

this was available for a while before but i noticed it recently came in stock for pre-order again

ends 2/20/14

personally have a newegg order for $45, not sure this kmart deal is worth it for me, thought i would share anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading to TRU on friday. got a $5 reward certificate. :x dunno what I'll do with that $10 GC though..

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018W007285636001P

$15 back in SYWR points isn't the greatest deal, seeing as you have to go back to kmart or order from them again, but havent seen any kind of deal for DK TF. Qualifies for free shipping

this was available for a while before but i noticed it recently came in stock for pre-order again

ends 2/20/14

personally have a newegg order for $45, not sure this kmart deal is worth it for me, thought i would share anyway
appears to be out of stock again, would've been all over this with SYWR coupon and bundle of points I have...drat

dumb question ahead, but can one walk in the store and pre-order there and still get the points, or is this offer only available online??

weird, it shows you can preorder it today. then I click check out and says its out of stock, but you can still go to the item page and add it? WHAT THE HECC

DO NOT order from Kmart without caution. Ordered a Dualshock 4 and a Ps3 game which I received today, shipped (separately). The Dualshock 4 came in a gray Ups Bag, no bubble padding, just a 1.5 cm thin bag. So yeah it was completely obliterated with the trackpad smashed in. The ps3 game was an old cheapass wii game. Awesome

bread's done
Back