Kmart failing to receiving Beyonetta 2?

warmsignal

CAGiversary!
Sorry about the engrish typo, I'm getting bad for that lately.

I am very curious to see if this is occurring elsewhere. My local Kmart STILL does not have Beyonetta 2, as of yesterday. An employee tried to give me the excuse that "smaller stores don't get shipped all the new releases in games". If that's a new policy maybe, but this store has always gotten every new major release since I was a kid, especially Nintendo releases. I noticed they got in Destiny when that came out, but no Beyonetta 2.

The only explanations I can think of - They got the game in, but the clowns haven't bothered to stock the shelves because they're too busy with turning electronics into layaway, or the store is planned to shut down and just hasn't been announced yet so they stopped sending them new games.

Anyone else went to an actual Kmart to buy Beyonetta 2? Did they have it? Did they ever get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be surprised if there are many new releases that K-mart does not get in stock since there are many suppliers not shipping the store product for fear of not getting paid because of K-mart's precarious financial position.

I stopped in at Kmart the other day, the first time in close to a year.  They had a sign posted on the door and back in electronics stating that due to circumstances beyond their control, the following games are currently unavailable.  The list that followed had NBA 2K15, Bayonetta, Call of Duty and a few other games released in the past month or so.  

This sounds like bad news for the shit show that is Kmart.

Pretty sure Kmart is lagging behind other retailers for new released titles, atleast that's how it's been where I'm at.

I would not be surprised if there are many new releases that K-mart does not get in stock since there are many suppliers not shipping the store product for fear of not getting paid because of K-mart's precarious financial position.
Yea my local ones aren't getting that many new games lately. They have Hyrule Warriors and some other games, but not much else lately.

bread's done
Back