Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tales of Xillia 2 shows as OOS for KMart, delivery and in store around me, no one else would price match (Wal-Mart wanted a PHYSICAL friggin' ad, and Best Buy wanted to verify it was IN stock). Low and behold after actually going to a local KMart, they had 4 copies!

Talked to the guy in electronics and he said he wouldn't price match, even though you explicitly CAN select store pick up if the website shows it is in stock; it is just there website is out of sync. -_-

I tried to tell him of his crappy logic, and he agreed, then walked away. THEN I go to customer service and they give this "what the hell is that guy talking about look" and said no, they'll for sure price match it.

TLDR: Go to your local KMart and verify with customer service if you get any push back.

Yes, I tried PMing the last copy of Pikmin 3 today at K-Mart.

It took 10 minutes of explanation, website surfing and conversation between me and the electronics guy who said they just couldn't do it.

"I mean, even if I said it was okay, I'd still have to call the manager and she would probably not allow it."

"Can we try?"

...ring..ring...

"Wow, she says we can do it."

Price match at best buy lungi mansion, beyond two souls, and Castlevania 2. This is due to having gift cards. Zelda and brave got during target b1g1

I went to pick up my items today and took a quick look at the section. There was a single copy of Bravely Default in stock, even though as of this moment the site claims it doesn't exist. In the store it rings at the $39.99 MSRP. I'm going back tomorrow to see if they'll give me the web price of $19.99.
They let me have it today without any hassle.

I strongly suspect this local store (Valencia, CA) is in the 'sooner than later' column for closures. Unless they had a terrific BF, which I greatly doubt. The section has large areas of empty shelving. By comparison, I went out to the Santa Paula, CA store and it looked like it belong to an entirely different chain. Far more traffic and deeper inventory with no empty shelves. This may be due to people in the immediate neighborhood having fewer choices, as Santa Paula is a semi-rural farming town, though only short drive to the heart of Ventura's shopping district.

It was a no go for MGS5: Ground Zeroes at Wal-Mart at Mechanicsburg, PA. They can't not price match over 50% off that what the assistant manager told me

Tried to get a few things when this was first posted, but nothing was going through and I had other things to do.

Tonight, I managed to order Lords of Shadow 2 at a local K-mart (the same not too close one that I picked up Knack from last week). Then I managed to order Arkham Origins (PS3) and Disney Magical World (3DS) for store pickup (2 different stores) using $20 of surprise points that hadn't been there a few minutes earlier when I ordered LoS2. I just hope I get a chance to pick everything up in the next 5 days.

Man I stopped by one of the stores that's closing next week and what a joke. 90% of the site was empty already and nothing was above 60% and the only things left were basically garbage. Some stuff was marked advice MSRP even! They had two copies of LoS2 though, I didn't even bother to ask the price and kept on walking. Got a bath mat and toothbrush holder at least.

And until a year ago target did not price match their site either. Actually, in the long run, it has been common not to do so. Best buy been price matching their site for a long time though.
BBY used to be the absolute worst about it though. It was basically 100% denial because they considered their website and B&M stores two entirely different businesses.

Man I stopped by one of the stores that's closing next week and what a joke. 90% of the site was empty already and nothing was above 60% and the only things left were basically garbage. Some stuff was marked advice MSRP even! They had two copies of LoS2 though, I didn't even bother to ask the price and kept on walking. Got a bath mat and toothbrush holder at least.

BBY used to be the absolute worst about it though. It was basically 100% denial because they considered their website and B&M stores two entirely different businesses.
Hubert Joly, you're my savior.

I had no idea my nearest K-Mart was closing until I went today. Games were marked 60% off, and yet the huge stacks of Diablo III and Modern Warfare 3 rang up at $34 each. So they're saying that those games originally cost $85 to be that price now at 60% off??? As usual, store closures take advantage of gullible people who can't do math.

If anyone hasn't been to their nearest K-Mart lately, you may want to check if it's closing or not before making the trip.

I had no idea my nearest K-Mart was closing until I went today. Games were marked 60% off, and yet the huge stacks of Diablo III and Modern Warfare 3 rang up at $34 each. So they're saying that those games originally cost $85 to be that price now at 60% off??? As usual, store closures take advantage of gullible people who can't do math.

If anyone hasn't been to their nearest K-Mart lately, you may want to check if it's closing or not before making the trip.
That's liquidation for you. There was a humidifier I wanted but even "discounted" and being an as is display item it was $30 above what I could walk into any other Kmart and buy it for. The last day for this store is Sunday and they're only at 60%.

Is NHL15 finally complete on current gen? From what I understood it was a half baked release with a ton of features missing.

Also, trying my luck PMing at BB or Target tomorrow night

Picked up my Pokemon X today.  Took a quick look at the games and they were largely picked clean although there was still two copies of X and a copy of Y left.  No Lords of Shadow 2 at all.

Went to get my game and it took five people to figure out how to get the computer to 'release' the package.  Standing there with the bag in my hand for fifteen minutes, I was sorely tempted to just walk out the door (hey, I'd paid for it) but played nice and waited for the all-clear.

Did anyone get Xbox One Lords of the Fallen from this sale? If so, did you get the limited edition version with the soundtrack?

Is NHL15 finally complete on current gen? From what I understood it was a half baked release with a ton of features missing. Also, trying my luck PMing at BB or Target tomorrow night
I would like to know this as well. One CAG mentioned the single-player gm mode was fun. But is it worth $30?

Picked up my copy of LOS2 at the service desk, had to wait about 10 minutes for the associate to retrieve it from...somewhere. Not the biggest hassle, but worth it for a $5 game.

Sadly, they still had another copy of the game on the shelf, but was denied the price match from the website...at least from the person I talked to on the sales floor. Maybe if I went back to CS they coulda done something, but I wasn't in a pushy kinda mood. Glad I got my one copy for cheap.

Is NHL15 finally complete on current gen? From what I understood it was a half baked release with a ton of features missing. Also, trying my luck PMing at BB or Target tomorrow night
It doesn't have all the game modes of the ps3/e60 era. It has play now, HUT (of course) Be A GM, OTP (you can only play as real players, not created ones), shooter vs. goalie practice mode, Online vs., NHL moments and Tournament mode.

Be A GM has no AHL. It has teams but they're placeholders. Players don't get any stats and there's no playable games. As far as I know players still develop. Whether it is worth 30 dollars is really dependent on what you play. I only play Be A GM and I'm enjoying it. I play some OTP with a buddy and it's fun, but in the same way GTA online is.I've dabbled some in HUT, but it wasn't my thing/don't feel like grinding on a sports game.

It's at the top of the pages for the qualifying 3DS games. It will say 3 Special Offers and shows up when you click on it as:
I can not find this offer for the life of me. Is it still showing for anybody else?

I was able to grab DK: Tropical Freeze for 17 with a 10 off 30 coupon but when I did this multiple offered coupons disappeared from my kmart account. I'm now missing 10 in rewards with a 30, 35, and 50 purchase. This ever happen to anyone else? All contacts said they could not view or retrieve coupons that were associated with an account :???:

Best Buy will price match the deals on Kmart.com. Picked up Madden 15, NHL 15, and Metal Gear Solid for $68 shipped.
Can you price match online? How? Sorry, i have no idea and dunno how, but would be working for me since kmart has them for pick up only i and don't have anyone to pick up the game for me as i'm not in the states. Thanks!

Can you price match online? How? Sorry, i have no idea and dunno how, but would be working for me since kmart has them for pick up only i and don't have anyone to pick up the game for me as i'm not in the states. Thanks!
I believe you just have to call them and they will look up the item online with you over the phone and check to see if they can do it.1-888-237-8289

Was able to price match Castlevania LOS 2 at TRU even though it is OOS Everywhere here. Love the fact CS couldn't care less add a Kit Kat bar and using a TRU $5 reward was a " Sweet " deal ! :)

Why not? The worst they can do is deny the PM, but at least you'll have tried.
I've just never done it before would they price making it where I'm ordering it online and then I have to pay shipping in addition? That would kill it for me. Eh instead of bothering you i'll give them a call.

Edit: they said I'd have to go to the store but it's not too close to where I live and it says out of stock locally. Probably won't even bother.

Wow, missed MGS and LOS2! Why isn't there a phone app like the SD one? I've been using that and haven't seen this pop up. CAG, we need a CAG app!

Went to big k to get my $5 mgsgz. Not worth it. I haven't been to Kmart in a while, but that is my last stop there ever. I don't care if they are selling pokemon x/y for $1, it's not worth the horrible service, long waits, and disgusting conditions.

Went to big k to get my $5 mgsgz. Not worth it. I haven't been to Kmart in a while, but that is my last stop there ever. I don't care if they are selling pokemon x/y for $1, it's not worth the horrible service, long waits, and disgusting conditions.
You get better service at a flea market than a KMart.

Ok I was able to get one of the Managers to match Super Luigi U, Pikmin 3, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Castlevania. I then called the rewards hotline and asked if they would combine my purchases from Sears (cheap Mario 3d Land and Kart 7 etc) since the websites were acting funny and my coupons disappeared. Gave me 19 back. Just grabbed Zelda A Link Between worlds for 36 cents. Just gotta wait for pickup...

So I had to go through a lot but I've got my LOS2. Firstly I would just like to say screw Kmart. I left "pleasant" feedback on their site and Yelp for my local Kmart. It seems others have been faced with the issue of trying to do the in store pick up on the website in this thread, well same here. I call the store and one manager is kinda snippy, but she says she'll transfer me to the service manager who is a little nicer and tells me to come in after explaining the situation and telling him I know the game is in stock after going there a day earlier and seeing a stack of them. So I make the trip up there and no one can identify who I spoke to (I guess I should've asked for a name) and the actual service manager says he doesn't remember talking to me. Anyway I explain my situation again and even demonstrate trying to get the sale to him on their in store computer and on my phone.

After seeing it himself he still denies being able to price match it. Really? It's your website and your store. They then tell me there is only one copy left which is why it won't work. (Obviously someone was getting them because there were at least 5 the other day). I ask why they can't just give me the online price for that one last copy we're all looking at, but they refused. I see why Sears/Kmart are on their way out, and won't be sad to see them go because that was a terrible excuse and example for customer service.

After numerous calls to TRU, Walmart and best buy I finally get a BBY that has one last copy, I rush there to get it, and of course it's gone but the guys told me they'll order it for me, have it delivered and price match it. Now that's what I'm talkin about, that's customer service. BBY +10 , Kmart  - 10

idk why people are whining. Honestly, I have worst experience with walmart then I do at kmart. I find crazy deals at kmart every time I go.

Just came back from K-mart and I can confirm to my fellow CAG member that are in Puerto Rico that the method I used works. I simply use the 'store-pick up' and paid with paypal. It won't working using regular checkout cause there is no 'PR' state and you can't progress that way.

Using paypal let me paid and the transaction was smooth. I got the email about pick up in the morning, went tonight after work. Some 5 minutes of wait time for them to go get my items and voila...Pokemon X and Nintendoland are in my posession for 10.69 (cause of tax) and 16.06 (cause of tax). Really happy and really hope this prices are still active on my next paycheck to get some more Wii U games.

Just came back from K-mart and I can confirm to my fellow CAG member that are in Puerto Rico that the method I used works. I simply use the 'store-pick up' and paid with paypal. It won't working using regular checkout cause there is no 'PR' state and you can't progress that way.

Using paypal let me paid and the transaction was smooth. I got the email about pick up in the morning, went tonight after work. Some 5 minutes of wait time for them to go get my items and voila...Pokemon X and Nintendoland are in my posession for 10.69 (cause of tax) and 16.06 (cause of tax). Really happy and really hope this prices are still active on my next paycheck to get some more Wii U games.

Matched :3ds: TL and :3ds: AC at WM (since the local KMs were out of them) without any issue.

Disclaimer: I didn't read through this thread other than than the OP. 

Kmart is on my commute route nowdays...so I stop in real quick (first time in years).  It smelled really bad, the roof was leaking and the place looked...strange.  I saw Batman Origins and it rang up at $19.99.  Manager refused to pricematch website.  So I left. 

Oh well, learned my lesson the hard way. 

Want to price match at Walmart but the policy on the website says the item must be in stock. :| I assume others have been successful so I'll try later today and report back.

I decided to call Best Buy and do a price match, since K-Mart seems really weird about their price matching, and I thought calling Best Buy would be more convenient for me.

It wasn't.

I DID end up getting the games I wanted (LoS 2 and Rayman) but I had to call them twice, both times getting a really apathetic, mumbling employee that had to repeat themselves a lot because I couldn't hear or understand them.

It just took forever. Something you'd think take 10 minutes ended up taking almost an hour. 

The first call they told me their site was "down" so I'd have to call back in an hour, but that the discount was on my account. It wasn't. So, had to do the whole process again. But this time they told me they wouldn't allow two price matches on the same order. So I told them that was stupid and made no sense. They agreed, so I then I just told them to do two seperate orders then, but each time he had to get managers approval, which is what took the longest. I lucked out  and in the end of frustrating waiting period, I got my prices.

Though he didn't charge me shipping on one of them. Not sure how that's going to work. Think they'll actually ship it?

In hindsight, I'm just going to call Kmart and drag my ass there. Best Buy just isn't what it used to be.

Want to price match at Walmart but the policy on the website says the item must be in stock. :| I assume others have been successful so I'll try later today and report back.
Yeah, that's Best Buy's policy as well. I guess some stores don't care or even bother looking when it says item isn't available for shipping or local pickup.

Just got back from my two local kmarts. Both stores had almost every game in the sale in store but showed out of stock online when trying to do store pick up. The managers at both stores said they don't price match online but since it was showing out of stock online they would price match it anyway. Picked up Pokemon X & Y, Luigis mansion, New super luigi U and pikmin 3!

Those of you who called BB and got them to PM it are lucky.  I just tried and after asking the supervisor, they said they won't do it because the Kmart page showed "online only."

Those of you who called BB and got them to PM it are lucky. I just tried and after asking the supervisor, they said they won't do it because the Kmart page showed "online only."
I almost had a problem at Best Buy. I told him it was from Kmart, but he almost didn't sell it to me because the site was sears.com. They're the same company lol. I still got Ground Zeroes in the end. Right price too.

bread's done
Back