Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Ordered LoS 2, Rayman Legends, and Batman: Arkham Origins for store pickup. Already received my pick up email for LoS 2, just waiting on the second order of the next two games.

Tried to price match at Target, no go. They only do Walmart and Best Buy they say.
Went to TRU to try my luck, cashier said a-okay, just need manager approval. Manager came by and looked at my phone's KMart price listings and gave me the adjustment. I got Pokemon X and Y, and Bravely Default. So far TRU has always been pretty cool about price matching, last time I got them to PM a Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire with Amazon.
Thanks for the post OP!!

screw the Anaheim Katella/Euclid location. they refused to price match mgs. couldn't even try to do store pickup because it said it was unavailable for that location but they had one copy :(

Picked up Castlevania and Rayman Legends (both PS3), but this is the first and last time I use their store pick up.

I went to the store because I thought the price was also in-store. Saw 2 Castlevania and 3 Rayman - scanned at regular price. Went home and found out it was online only. Tried to order, but Rayman was not showing in stock at the store I was just at... Called the location, and was on the phone for over a half hour trying to get them to do the price match from their website -- no dice. Eventually after four phone calls (including two asking for a manager), they corrected the inventory on-line and I was able to order about 15 min later.

I guess I got screwed all around on Ground Zeroes. Gamefly had it for 8.99 used before this sale and I ordered it but they lost it in the mail and refunded me (I guess no harm there) and it's out of stock locally at kmart and sears. Tried to PM at Best Buy they said no cause it's out of stock. 

Stood my ground on a price match at Kmart customer service after finding a copy of Kirby Triple Deluxe and it not showing up on the locator for in-store pickup and after ten minutes of explaining the situation they called it in to the manager for approval which was granted because "it was just one game."

I went to Kmart twice during the week to price match two copies of Pikmin 3(one for me, one for a Christmas gift). At the first Kmart(they had four copies), I got shot down right away. The second Kmart(they had two copies), I explained to the clerk about the website price and he said he could price match it. He scanned them and put them in a bag and called the manager to do an over ride. She shot it down and explained they don't price match their website. I went to a best buy today and found their only copy. They price matched with no problems. I went to another Kmart and they also price matched with no problem. WTF??

I went to Kmart twice during the week to price match two copies of Pikmin 3(one for me, one for a Christmas gift). At the first Kmart(they had four copies), I got shot down right away. The second Kmart(they had two copies), I explained to the clerk about the website price and he said he could price match it. He scanned them and put them in a bag and called the manager to do an over ride. She shot it down and explained they don't price match their website. I went to a best buy today and found their only copy. They price matched with no problems. I went to another Kmart and they also price matched with no problem. WTF??
That's just Kmart for you. A lot of retail stores call centers etc... one person tells you one thing someone else tells you another.

Denied PM on MGS:GZ (PS4) at the Best Buy in Torrance, CA. Because it was out of stock online

Sucks because it was the last copy

Giving it another shot at the Target in Carson, CA

I hit up the two K-Marts in my area.

K-Mart 1:

- MGS:GZ (Xbone)

- Bravely Default (3DS)

- Pokemon X (3DS)

- Mario & Luigi Dream Team (3DS)

This K-Mart openly agreed to price-match their site and did it without issue. Found it funny that there was a stock guy up front openly talking about how the company was on the verge of bankruptcy and joking about it..

K-Mart 2:

- LoS 2 (PS3)

- Yoshi's New Island (3DS)

- Killzone Mercenary (Vita)

This K-mart denied, denied, denied to price match online. I mentioned that K-Mart 1 did, and then they reconsidered and did it. Not to mention that already had a tag out for tomorrow on the LoS 2 game for $4.99, so they had honor that.   Killzone was marked $32 on clearance, but rung up $8. What made this even better was that I had $50+ in rewards  so I used it to get these games and then some. Free games are the best.

On a side note, I noticed that they had a tag for Killzone Shadowfall on PS4 for $9.99 that is supposed to start tomorrow. In case anyone is interested...

Sweet, I was able to pm metal gear solid 5 for the ps4 at Walmart for 5 bucks lol even though they are selling it for 30 retail. Good guy manager was pretty cool about it even though the cashier was super confused. All in all, today was a good day.

So did anyone grab UFC for $20?

I was pretty tempted to price match that at best buy as well but decided against it. It's not in stock in my area anymore so can't now. Was just wondering I haven't seen anyone mention grabbing it and it's not in the first post. Gotta be the lowest yet (for physical, live had it for 14 during there black friday sale)

my best buy was a hassle. took 30 minutes because it was busy then they told they cant do it unless kmart has it in stock...but they decided to make an exception...but i see everyone here got off easy!

The Walmart I went to price matched Bravely Default without hassle. The employee and customer service manager were both perplexed when I mentioned Kmart but went through with it. I don't think they even checked the website, just took my word. Though the CSM was fiddling on their phone. Probably just had more pressing matters to attend to.

First trip to WM had all the games I wanted (LoS, Luigi Mansion, and Bravely Default) but no luck (said they don't price match on sale items)... Second WM price matched no problem probably since I lefted out Castlevania (plus it wasn't in Stock)

Went to go pick up some games at a Kmart that's farther away. Decided to check the games display case before picking up and they had MGS for PS4 and 2 copies for XBone as well as Pokemon X. Tried getting one copy of MGS for each system (not sure which system I'll get, for $5 it's worth getting both versions) and the Pokemon X. Spent like 10 minutes waiting and trying to explain to a manager(?) lady that if I can't get a price match if there was some way to have the system update the stock online so I could order it then and there. She shot me down on the MGS copies but let me get Pokemon X.

Went to pickup my stuff and explained the situation to the guy helping me at customer service. He went with me to electronics and he matched the prices on MGS no problem. That and going to Best Buy and price matching Mario Galaxy with Sears made it one hell of a good trip. Just gotta call SYWR customer service now about them adding my $25 in rewards points from my pickup purchases.

Went to Walmart in Orlando to get MGS and Black Flag but they couldn't do Black Flag because Kmart was out of stock and the difference in MGS was too much.
The next day we were at target and the guy priced matched Black Flag no problem but they don't price match sears.

Got a PM from BB online since my Kmart had Wolfenstein X360 for 19.99 and in stock for local pickup even though it said online only. Saved $40. Now I drive to BB next week for 20 min rather than 45 minutes. Thanks OP.

YESSSS!!! Last night I was finally able to get WM to price match Castlevania: LoS 2 for me.... Specially helped that I told them the game was to old to be 40 plus it was the only game behind the glass with the colors fading badly

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I noticed kmart has Dragon Age, Far Cry 4 and AC Unity for $44.99 + $10.00 in points.
Also available, Lords off the Fallen Ps4/Xb1 is $29.99

I got a lot of the games I wanted. Only thing I wish I could've gotten was a second copy of Pikmin 3 (one store price matched the site no problem, the other wouldn't do it at all).

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I noticed kmart has Dragon Age, Far Cry 4 and AC Unity for $44.99 + $10.00 in points.
Also available, Lords off the Fallen Ps4/Xb1 is $29.99
I was just about to come mention this. 34.99 for any of those games is a good deal. Especially if you have points to use.

Glad i was able to get all the games i wanted. like someone mentioned before  all the prices of the games went back up.

Decided to check one more KM. Got :wiiu: NSLBU, :ps4: MGSV, :ps4: UFC, :ps4: FIFA 15, and :ps3: NHL 15. Didn't have to bother matching since the sale prices were shown below the games.

Just went to pick up my last online order from last week and noticed all the online deals from last week were in store (plus a bunch that I missed!)

Please delete if this is a repost!

:wiiu:

$30 Pikmin 3

$20 Wii Fit U w/ Meter

$30 Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

(& others...)

:ps4:

$10 Killzone Shadowfall

$10 Knack

$5 Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

(& others...)

:xb1:

$5 Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

$25 Ryse

$25 Watch Dogs

$20  CoD Ghosts

(& others...)

:vita:

$10  Borderlands 2

(& others...)

:ps3:

$10 Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014

$10 Rayman Legends

$10 Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

$45 Assassin's Creed Rogue

$15 Amazing Spiderman 2

(& others...)

:3ds:

$15 Pokemon X/Y

$20 Mario & Luigi Dream Team

$20 Donkey Kong Country Returns (also $20 for Wii)

(& plenty more)

This isn't the full list. If it was on sale on K-Mart online last week it also seems to be in store this week. There were many more tags for games I haven't listed and have forgotten! Happy hunting.

Credit to EldritchOnRye for posting last week's deal (only reason I went to K-Mart today, thanks again).

So did anyone grab UFC for $20?

I was pretty tempted to price match that at best buy as well but decided against it. It's not in stock in my area anymore so can't now. Was just wondering I haven't seen anyone mention grabbing it and it's not in the first post. Gotta be the lowest yet (for physical, live had it for 14 during there black friday sale)
Got it for the PS4. It was available online for quite a while.

I really want Knack and Shadow Fall for that price but they show up as out of stock for pick up on the site. Is this the case for you op? Or does it also say out of stock on the site? Either way I'm not far from Kmart so I may go look but seems likely it's very ymmv

It will be YMMV as to what games are in stock. I'll add it to the title. A lot of games last week showed out of stock for local pick up for me. If they had the game in stock, they only had 1 (Pikmin 3 and Lego City Undercover on Wii U both showed out of stock, but my local store had a copy of each).

It will be YMMV as to what games are in stock. I'll add it to the title. A lot of games last week showed out of stock for local pick up for me. If they had the game in stock, they only had 1 (Pikmin 3 and Lego City Undercover on Wii U both showed out of stock, but my local store had a copy of each).
Fair enough. Off to go see if they got knack and killzone since I got one right around the corner

Son of a bitch.  I didn't want to go out today, but my closest Kmart is open until 10 and they had a ton of games the other day that weren't available for store pickup.  Out I go....to Kmart.... on a Sunday night.  fuck.

No go, lol. My Kmart is terrible.

[attachment=10449:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417999579.202737.jpg]

Went to Kmart and picked up Zelda link between worlds and Mario and luigi dream team for $20. Everything was on sale just about. Great deals on Wolfe stein for $20, tome raider for $12, destiny for Xbox and xbone for $40, sunset for $40 etc. Do not rely on online inventory, just go inside the store. Online said they had none of what I bought. The checkout guy said their deals were better now than Black Friday.

Went to Kmart and picked up Zelda link between worlds and Mario and luigi dream team for $20. Everything was on sale just about. Great deals on Wolfe stein for $20, tome raider for $12, destiny for Xbox and xbone for $40, sunset for $40 etc. Do not rely on online inventory, just go inside the store. Online said they had none of what I bought. The checkout guy said their deals were better now than Black Friday.
zelda and mario for $20 each or together??, I also see that most prices for online are back up to higher values does that means they won't ring to the lower prices in store

Haha, glad to see you got Shadowfall Komentra! And yeah, for anyone else reading: NEVER trust K-Mart price stickers. There are a few other games I might try to get this week (stickers in the two stores I went to said the sale prices were good until 12/13) if I feel like spending the extra dollars.

Zelda Link Between Worlds& Mario Luigi Dream Team were $20 each I believe.

bread's done
Back