Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, glad to see you got Shadowfall Komentra! And yeah, for anyone else reading: NEVER trust K-Mart price stickers. There are a few other games I might try to get this week (stickers in the two stores I went to said the sale prices were good until 12/13) if I feel like spending the extra dollars.

Zelda Link Between Worlds& Mario Luigi Dream Team were $20 each I believe.
Yeah, I told the Kmart employee "Hey, can I get a price check. I have a hunch that price is wrong" and I mentioned the prices on their website and he said they wouldn't be the same and I asked him to check anyways and he was quite surprised.

Got the last copy of Knack and one of three of Killzone. I will probably head back tomorrow and grab Ground Zeroes because I can't pass that for $5.

I ended up with 1 more of each Pokemon X and Castelvania LOS 2 :360:, in addition to Killzone, Mario Party and Disney Magical World (for my daughter's 3DS Xmas bundle).

If anyone picked up an extra Pokemon Y and is search of X, let me know.

Got :xb1: MGS: Ground Zeroes, Mario & Luigi, Donkey Kong Kong Country Returns, Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion. Thanks OP.

Just picked up MGS :ps4: and Bravely Default :3ds:. Definitely worth the trip to find the two for cheap. Thanks OP.

I was at Kmart tonight and I found two copies of Cubic Ninja for $7.50 each. So it might be a good idea to check the bargain DS games as well.

they're ringing up in store now are you serious? might have to go back to kmart tomorrow after I was denied a price match. windwaker hd for 30 is a price I can digest! has anyone seen windwaker hd recently at any of the SoCal Anaheim Kmarts recently? online inventory is saying none in stock but it also said the same for mgs ground zeroes yet they had one in stock and refuse a price match

Saw sticker on case for $15 PS3 NFS: Rivals. Too bad no NFS: Rivals actually in case. 

Also saw sticker for $10 PS3 Battlefield 4.

I was at Kmart tonight and I found two copies of Cubic Ninja for $7.50 each. So it might be a good idea to check the bargain DS games as well.
I'm kicking myself to this day for not picking up of 50+ copies of Cubic Ninja at Big Lots Nationwide liquidation sale on Video Games for $1 each. Crazy this game is going for at least $20 online.

Ugh, I'm a bit under the weather but these prices may make me go to Kmart.  What are the current prices of Castlevania LoS2, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age, and Wolfenstein? Thanks CAG!

How did you get these for $7.50 each? They are $14.99 "value" games at this point. Is kmart offering a 50% off all value games now? If so thats pretty good. Or maybe your particular location clearanced them rather than slapped on the value sticker?

PM'd Knack at my local BB for $10, I had told him that it was Online only form what I could remember, so he called K-mart to see and luckily it worked in my favor!

How did you get these for $7.50 each? They are $14.99 "value" games at this point. Is kmart offering a 50% off all value games now? If so thats pretty good. Or maybe your particular location clearanced them rather than slapped on the value sticker?
I've seen the value games clearanced out at random stores from time to time. It must have been some store manager looking to get rid of those games.

They had $14.99 stickers on the case, but the whole DS/3DS discount section had $7.50 tags on the racks. And that's how they rung up.

Also, I noticed my Kmart cut the video game section by half. At least the glass cabinet part.

Stopped into local K-Mart to store pickup my $4.99 Ground Zeroes and saw that they had two copies of Killzone Shadowfall for $9.99 a piece. Now they have zero copies left. The two copies were mixed in with DS and 3DS games.

Sucks that I didn't know about this yesterday since I was in the vicinity of a Kmart. Went back there today and they had the sale labels all over the display case. All the PS3, PS4, Wii, and Wii-U games were wiped out. So were most of the 3DS games but I did manage to get Zelda, M&L Dream Team, DK, and Kirby.

Holy crap.  My K-Mart never has any of the good clearances but they had these prices.  Picked up the last copies of New Super Mario Bros U, New Super Luigi U, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Zelda Wind Waker for $143.

Simply amazing prices and the cashier was a totally nice gamer.

Went to pick up ground zeroes but after ten minutes with no associate helping me I left. I'm a very impatient person, lol. I even asked for help too! I did however notice almost all copies of Killzone were gone and I was just there last night.

If anyone can post more gamesgames they see that'd be really helpful. My Kmarts are awful so there likely won't be any signage at mine, and someone is going for me, so I wanna be able to tell them whatto to keep an eye out for.

The only thing I don't see listed that I remember being online is $30 Hyrule Warriors

If anyone can post more gamesgames they see that'd be really helpful. My Kmarts are awful so there likely won't be any signage at mine, and someone is going for me, so I wanna be able to tell them whatto to keep an eye out for.

The only thing I don't see listed that I remember being online is $30 Hyrule Warriors
i think that was sears not kmart..

Ahh, you're right. Unfortunately the previous thread about the online prices doesn't list any of the Wii U games so I'm flying blind here. Still reading through it though, so hopefully someone else posted a list

My local Kmart usually has a somewhat poor selection, but it was especially barren today.  I was surprised that many games had large promo sales stickers on them with the pricing mentioned here.  Unfortunately, the best PS4 deals were out of stock except Ground Zeroes for $5 (got the last one).  I was hoping to snag Killzone or Knack.  They had a total of about 7 PS4 games (one of each game) in the case and other system game quantities were almost as bad.  I also only saw about one or two actual consoles (one PS3 and one Xbox 360). It basically looked like they were getting rid of the video game section altogether.

Went to my local Kmart. They had very little and no indication of the sale. I saw a copy of Bravely Default and Mario & Luigi Dream Team, that was it for 3DS games.

My store was actually marked. I didn't go crazy, considering what I've bought this season, between best buy 3ds game glitch, Microsoft glitch, black Friday, and cyber Monday. Most games I had damn me thinking 1st party Nintendo games don't go on sale.

But I ended up with:

MGS: GV XB1

UFC XB1

Knack

Borderlands 2 Vita

Lego City Undercover 3ds

and a couple for my niece monster high and Disney magical world 3ds

I'm confused why is Cubic Ninja being talked about? I picked it up cheap a long time ago but never played it.

Edit: Just looked it up on google. hmm... interesting. I pulled mine off the shelf and its still sealed lol, I think I paid like $5 for it back in the day.

Pokemon scanned in at $39.99 as well as knack. However there were many many games tagged at super low prices including $6 wonderful 101. Just very few of the ones that were on sale online the last week

Thanks OP, was surprised that my store was actually marked. Picked up MGS:GZ (last copy) and Killzone for PS4.

For those curious about some of the newer games, my store also had Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, and DA:I all marked at $45.

was able to get pokemon y for $15 at the second kmart I went to the first one I went to had everything labeled a quite a few games for all systems on sale but no pokemon x or y the second one didn't have it labeled but had one pokemon y left and i got it. Came perfectly as I just got my 3ds yesterday lol going to try and go to a 3rd kmart either later on or tomorrow morning and see if they have pokemon x and/or luigis mansion. Or would I be able to pricematch at bestbuy, walmart or anywhere with the receipt I have? Thanks guys.

Checked my local Kmart, and they had some games marked down. Picked up Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD for $30. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

bread's done
Back