Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit up KMart, all games had the sale tags up. I just got :3ds: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and :3ds: Mario & Luigi Dream Team.
Thanks for the post OP.

I've never seen shelves so empty nor been so disappointed. One copy of Mario Golf locked in a cage with no tag, all other DS games and maybe one or two 3DS games were shovelware. The entire 360/XBOne section was empty, most of the PS4 section was as well, maybe three total games, none of which I saw on the list. No employees in the area, nada. Either el hoardo lives at my KMart or no one has bothered to stock the shelves since before Black Friday. I am sad.

Thanks for the update. Went to pick up the LoS2 and Magical World I had ordered last week, and finally was able to get $10 Killzone. Most of sale prices were marked on the shelf.

I went to 2 Kmarts today. The first Kmart had all of these sales and most of the items were sold out.  The other Kmart did not.  It would seem this was removed this evening sometime from my summation.  I could be wrong and its differs from Kmart to Kmart.

Going to checkout mine tomorrow.  I went there last week for store pickup on a couple games and saw some stuff in the cases that wasn't available for store pickup when I tried to order them.  Not even just 1 either, there were like 10 copies of Knack at least.

Just so everyone knows it doesn't matter if the tags are up or not. All of these games are priced in their system. Kmart is notorious for being lazy and not pricing their items. My kmart had no tags anywhere but I knew it'd be in their system and sure enough the guy in front of me got killzone for 10 bucks and I got Far Cry 4 for 45 bucks. If really worried ask them to ask the price of the game you really want. Hope that helps all of you!

Just so everyone knows it doesn't matter if the tags are up or not. All of these games are priced in their system. Kmart is notorious for being lazy and not pricing their items. My kmart had no tags anywhere but I knew it'd be in their system and sure enough the guy in front of me got killzone for 10 bucks and I got Far Cry 4 for 45 bucks. If really worried ask them to ask the price of the game you really want. Hope that helps all of you!
This. Exactly what I did. Ask for a price check despite any tags, after all its their job to help you, lol

Went into mine and there were tags...just no games. The thing is the only thing I wanted from them was a $6 Wonderful 101 since I missed out on that during the Toys R Us clearance sale over the summer. Oh well

Thanks, had some points from the Sears Xone Forza (7.98)and Destiny($29.99) purchases the other day. Got another Metal Gear and Wolfenstein for Xbone both for $15.49 out the door!!

Went to a Kmart this morning, looked like a warzone. Tons of empty shelves & game cases with just a few copies of these left, but I snagged Dragon Age, Far Cry, Wolfenstein, MGS:GZ, & Castlevania LoS 2.

I went to the one in state college and there was a wind waker there but no pokemon games but i did get Metal Gear for $5

went to Katella and there was literally none of the games on sale. grabbed the only copy of windwaker that was smashed and ripped thru the wrap and the cover. bought a copy at walmart for 50 and will return the kmary one to Walmart . very happy got my wii u bundle for 200 at target and windwaker for 30. 230 for the console and 3 games is a hell of a deal. dunno if I'll keep mario 3d world though. thanks for replying

Went to one tonight, but barely any Xbox One games. Fully stocked on all the clearanced PS4, PS3 games and most 3DS games. Hoping to find MGS for Xbox One at a different store tomorrow.

I'm expecting a big store closing announcement from Sears next year.

I've been to like 6 k-marts in the area and they are all at different points on the road heading downhill. Now if I could only remember which ones had the most games. 

I've never seen shelves so empty nor been so disappointed. One copy of Mario Golf locked in a cage with no tag, all other DS games and maybe one or two 3DS games were shovelware. The entire 360/XBOne section was empty, most of the PS4 section was as well, maybe three total games, none of which I saw on the list. No employees in the area, nada. Either el hoardo lives at my KMart or no one has bothered to stock the shelves since before Black Friday. I am sad.
The 2 Kmarts I went to were shit, and that was before Black Friday. I give them 3 years tops before they go bankrupt. My local Kmarts might as well have been Hell's waiting room.

You know whats funny is last week I tried multiple times to get them to price match the online prices of these games.  And now this week they have the same damn prices IN STORE.  And of course they had a MGS last week but I go tonight and it's sold out.  Just kind of stupid that they refused to match the prices and it ended up trickling down to the store anyways.  Has anyone seen this happen before with Kmart, I'm new to shopping with them.

Thanks OP, got the following:

:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U - $29.99

:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - $29.99

:ps4: Knack - $9.99

:ps4: Killzone: Shadow Fall - $9.99

Also saw:

:ps4: Call of  Duty: Ghosts - $19.99

On clearance:

:ps3: Infamous 2 - $8.00

:ps3: God of War: Ascension - $8.00

thanks for the heads up- but the 2 stores I went to were cleaned the fk out. and excuse me, but I didn't want to deprive little Timmy the 4 copies of Knack at one. 

155_fourth-place.gif

Only one K-Mart left within 50 miles of me (it was 4 stores just a couple of years ago). So are these prices showing up pretty much across the board or is it mostly YMMV?

Only one K-Mart left within 50 miles of me (it was 4 stores just a couple of years ago). So are these prices showing up pretty much across the board or is it mostly YMMV?
Seems to be just about every store, I've been to one of 2 in the town I work in and everything was marked. Haven't checked the other store but I don't remember it having much of anything anyways.

If there not marked just ask for a price check instead of walking out.

Kmart in Des Plaines IL hand very few things.

2-3 copies of ps4 ground zeroes
Kirby on the 3ds
Lego city undercover Wii u

Is Lego city worth $30? I want it but I feel like it'll drop more.

Seems to be just about every store, I've been to one of 2 in the town I work in and everything was marked. Haven't checked the other store but I don't remember it having much of anything anyways.

If there not marked just ask for a price check instead of walking out.
No its not. Two different stores, i had two different scanned prices for some of these games. Well the 3ds ones anyway.

What is this K-Mart you speak of? I don't think I have seen one in years

BL2 vita for $10 tho? what a drop 

Holy crap I just saw the price of Pikmin 3 why is it so pricey? Didn't it come out fairly recently? Or does Nintendo just not make a lot of copies?

Either way my Kmart has two and I may grab one for that price and I don't even own a Wii U!

I literally watched a guy clear out the Kmart I was at earlier.. on top of that he got about 25 copies of Just Dance Disney for Wii
That was me. I think it is the best Just Dance game period. I can't remember how much I bought them for, I just saw the cover art and knew I had to buy them all.

Sears is about to drop off a gift card for my troubles. I ordered Forza on the 27th using PayPal, and it went through without trouble. My shipping today still has no information on the ups website but the Sears site says delivered.... To the wrong address..... When I called the rep says that's weird, but the item never left and now its out of stock, however you can order a similar game from our inventory for regular price after we process your refund. F that I drove to the wrong address and everything because of that.

Picked up Tales for $19.99, Killzone Shadowfall $9.99, Pikmin/Donkey Kong/and Windwaker for $30. My store had a few copies of Borderlands 2, and maybe four copies of LoS 2 PS3. Thanks OP!

Picked up Mario Land 3DS for $20 and the last copy of Killzone Shadowfall for $10. Thanks for the heads up!!!

The game display was almost completely empty... Strange.

bread's done
Back