Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $20

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon $20

Kirby Tripe Deluxe $20

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $20

Tomodachi Life $20

Bravely Default $20

Yoshi's New Island $20

Original Post

Edit- The game has gone down to $5 now but the PS3 version can no longer be added to the cart.  The 360 version has gone to $5 as well and can still be ordered.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox/p-018W007382911001P?pageInd=product&currentProductTitle=konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox&isSEOCanonURL=true&catgroupId=018W007382911001P&catalogId=10104&redirectType=SRDT&isSEOUri=true&storeId=10151&partNumber=018W007382911001P&reqURI=%2fshc%2fs%2fkonami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-xbox%2fp-018W007382911001P

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 $10 at Kmart.  Not available for shipping but has in-store pickup if it's available locally.

Seems to be $30-40 most places still even though it didn't review nearly as well as the first game.  Free rental though since it trades back to BBY for $10 right now and GS for $13.

http://www.kmart.com/konami-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-for-playstation/p-018W007382927001P

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone post a picture of the Metal Gear Solid ground zeroes price tag. I can get it price matched at the best buy near me with just that.

Damn, i want that mgs badly but the 2 kmart stores have shut down years ago!
Amazon has it for $15. This may be a reasonable alternative for some instead of wasting gas and time running around from K-mart to K-mart.

Scored a lone copy of MLB 13 360 for $13.XX at Kmart near my campus.

Checkout line was busy so I checked Amazon price for this game and was stunned to see it going for $90+ so I listed it on Amazon for $80 for the heck of it. Got an email half of an hour later saying it was sold when I arrived at the next Kmart. Use the profits I made and bought Pikmin 3 and Windwaker for $65 and changed. Pretty much got them for $13.XX. Pretty happy guy right here plus I just finished my last final exam a few hours ago. Thanks OP. 

Picked up Mario Land 3DS for $20 and the last copy of Killzone Shadowfall for $10. Thanks for the heads up!!!

The game display was almost completely empty... Strange.
If you mean Super Mario 3D Land Sears currently has it for $15. Managed to get it from them last week in store for less than $8 but it was a hassle.

Holy crap. My K-Mart never has any of the good clearances but they had these prices. Picked up the last copies of New Super Mario Bros U, New Super Luigi U, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Zelda Wind Waker for $143.

Simply amazing prices and the cashier was a totally nice gamer.
How much is New Super Mario Bros U? $30?

Wanted to get it but don't know how much it costs.

went to Katella and there was literally none of the games on sale. grabbed the only copy of windwaker that was smashed and ripped thru the wrap and the cover. bought a copy at walmart for 50 and will return the kmary one to Walmart . very happy got my wii u bundle for 200 at target and windwaker for 30. 230 for the console and 3 games is a hell of a deal. dunno if I'll keep mario 3d world though. thanks for replying
$200 Wii U bundle with Mario 3D World? When did this sale happen? Only $200 Wii U I saw was the Skylanders one.

How much is New Super Mario Bros U? $30?

Wanted to get it but don't know how much it costs.

$200 Wii U bundle with Mario 3D World? When did this sale happen? Only $200 Wii U I saw was the Skylanders one.
I would like to know what bundle he's talking about as well. The Cheapest Wii U bundle I'm aware of is the Target one available next week.

Checkout line was busy so I checked Amazon price for this game and was stunned to see it going for $90+ so I listed it on Amazon for $80 for the heck of it. Got an email half of an hour later saying it was sold when I arrived at the next Kmart. Use the profits I made and bought Pikmin 3 and Windwaker for $65 and changed. Pretty much got them for $13.XX. Pretty happy guy right here plus I just finished my last final exam a few hours ago. Thanks OP.
People are paying that much for MLB 13? For that price, you could almost get a used PS3 and a copy of MLB13 The Show and have a much better baseball game (plus an additional console). People are crazy. Maybe they expect it to become a collector's item?

You are the man! What a nice turnaround. I'm going to take a look at a few K-marts and see if I can find it for that price. I'll put it on eBay since I don't have an Amazon seller account.

Your money isn't safe until after 180 days.
Unless the buyer is zero feedback, I wouldn't be worried. While there are lots of scammers/losers out there, there is still an abundance of legitimate buyers. Most likely if it's a legit buyer, the extended timeframe won't matter. If it's zero feedback buyer, you need to make a decision if you want to sell to them or not (even before the policy change, I've cancelled my share or claimed "item no longer available" - depending on the price or whether it was a pain to ship).

Still an incredibly bad policy change though. There is no legitimate reason to have this for 6 months. It makes selling HARDWARE seem impossible - since it's almost an implied 6 month warranty. Even some manufacturers only give 90 days warranty, but as a reseller we are suppoosed to give basically double that? LOL.

Unless the buyer is zero feedback, I wouldn't be worried. While there are lots of scammers/losers out there, there is still an abundance of legitimate buyers. Most likely if it's a legit buyer, the extended timeframe won't matter. If it's zero feedback buyer, you need to make a decision if you want to sell to them or not (even before the policy change, I've cancelled my share or claimed "item no longer available" - depending on the price or whether it was a pain to ship).

Still an incredibly bad policy change though. There is no legitimate reason to have this for 6 months. It makes selling HARDWARE seem impossible - since it's almost an implied 6 month warranty. Even some manufacturers only give 90 days warranty, but as a reseller we are suppoosed to give basically double that? LOL.
What policy change are you referring to?

Don't worry about it. Use TRACKING every time you sell in case you do have a problem.

I got over 1000+ feedback and rarely have had problems.
You mean signature confirmation and insurance?

You might be quite lucky.

does anyone have the list of all the 3ds games that were on sale online originally? I need to get a game or two for my daughter's 2DS and this will help me get more than one.

Also, I'm guessing Animal Crossing is not on the list :p

EDIT: found the list, but seems incomplete
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339435-kmart-game-discounts-all-platforms-starting-at-5-most-store-pickup-only-ymmv/
Store I'm at has Animal Crossing $19.99.

Pineville NC store is pretty wiped out. I snagged the last Bravely Default and Xbox one Far Cry 4 there.

What policy change are you referring to?
Ebay doubled the time for chargeback from 90 days to 180 days if the buyer uses paypal. That's why the person I quoted said "your money is not safe for 180 days".

I always felt the 90 days was crazy in the 1st place. I honestly can't see a legitimate person waiting 89 days to determine they need to open a claim. I have no idea what ebay's logic is here.

I'm interested in this game but given all the problems I've been hearing about it I'm going to wait for a gamefly sale.

Yeah it was a horrible move to change it to 180 days, it makes me rethink what am I going to sell on ebay. If I wanted to list a sports game I know longer play, there is nothing stopping someone from buying it now and then returning it in 6 months when the new version is released so not only am I getting the game back, it lost its value. Or if you have a rare game that gets a reprint the buyer could return it too.

Yeah it was a horrible move to change it to 180 days, it makes me rethink what am I going to sell on ebay. If I wanted to list a sports game I know longer play, there is nothing stopping someone from buying it now and then returning it in 6 months when the new version is released so not only am I getting the game back, it lost its value. Or if you have a rare game that gets a reprint the buyer could return it too.
Ya ebay has always been turrible for sellers. fuck them

It looks like the PS4 version is up with free shipping. Definitely take advantage of that PS4 owners.
Thought I was going to get one but sure enough right after putting in payment info and clicking to submit order it kicked me out to my shopping cart and then told me it was out of stock. I really hate how Kmart.com does that.

Question. I didn't play the previous Tales game. Will I be lost when I play the second one? Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure which Tales game you're referring to, but if you mean Tales of Abyss (3DS), then no, you won't be lost. As far as I can tell, the Tales Of _____ series is like Final Fantasy - each game has it's own stand-alone plot.

I've never played any Tales of ____ game until I played the 3DS port of Tales of Abyss, and I enjoyed it and wasn't confused.

Is this deal still going on? I have to drive over an hour to the nearest K-mart...

Thanks, OP! Regretted not getting NHL 14 (PS3) for $5 when I did store pick up for $5 Castlevania and $10 Rayman Legends last weekend. Luckily there was one left on the shelf.

I've literaly never had luck or a good experience at a K-Mart. Idk how all of you get lucky like that.

So I went to my local Kmart before going to work earlier and damn, one of you sure def cleared them out. The 3DS section was so bare. Thankfully there was one copy of The Legend of Zelda: ALBW left for me to grab. Wanted Bravely Default too but no luck. Thanks cag'er who cleared out the Vernon, CT Kmart.

But....why? Why would a crappy baseball game that's not even current be valuable? crazy.

I'm not sure which Tales game you're referring to, but if you mean Tales of Abyss (3DS), then no, you won't be lost. As far as I can tell, the Tales Of _____ series is like Final Fantasy - each game has it's own stand-alone plot.

I've never played any Tales of ____ game until I played the 3DS port of Tales of Abyss, and I enjoyed it and wasn't confused.

Is this deal still going on? I have to drive over an hour to the nearest K-mart...
Tales of Xilla? Not sure if not I'm butchering the spelling of it.

For anyone interested, I am selling a SEALED copy of New Super Mario Bros U and New Super Luigi U Combo!

$45 PayPal + shipping (usually $2.50-$3.50)

It's the last baseball game for a Microsoft system ever since MLB: The Show got the exclusive rights to the MLBPA license.
Probably also had something to do with the fact that most people know The Show was far superior and MLB 2K was garbage which might have had something to do with why The Show got the exclusive rights. Oh well not my money. Maybe i should go back to my local kmart and see if there's any of those there.

Picked up :wiiu: DKC: TF (last copy) yesterday at a local KM. Several other local locations closed down over this past weekend and another discontinued the VG department.

It's the last baseball game for a Microsoft system ever since MLB: The Show got the exclusive rights to the MLBPA license.
I believe this is incorrect. I think The Show does not have exclusive rights. It is simply the only one left after 2K gave up on it.

Here's what most of the games section looks like in my K-Mart. I wish I was making this up.

E8CqWx9.jpg

I believe this is incorrect. I think The Show does not have exclusive rights. It is simply the only one left after 2K gave up on it.
Yeah, 2k didn't renew their license, probably since 2k13 was reviewed by many as actually being inferior to the previous year. I haven't played it, but allegedly there were zero improvements and a game mode or two were removed.

But value probably has to do with it being the last 2k MLB game made.

bread's done
Back