Kmart in store YMMV PS Vita 3g/Wifi 159.99 and Vita game clearance/sale?

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi guys was at my local kmart here in michigan saw a bunch of vita stuff behind the game case on sale so it might not be YMMV..

PS Vita 3G/Wifi: 159.99

Uncharted Golden Abyss: 9.99

Wipeout 2048: 4.99

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: 9.99

I also saw LA Noire for PS3 for 4.99

All these were sales tags attached to the game case window so I'm assuming it might not be YMMV, but just incase I put that in the title..

Also seems the games that say "great value 19.99" are scanning for 5 dollars off...so I scanned dynasty warriors 7 for PS3 which was 14.99 instead of 19.99 same for rune factory 3 and final fantasy crystal chronicles for Nintendo DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to finally pick up a physical copy of wipeout for 5 bucks! kmart is about 15 mins away, i think i'm gonna check it out. thanks op!

Hi guys was at my local kmart here in michigan saw a bunch of vita stuff behind the game case on sale so it might not be YMMV..

PS Vita 3G/Wifi: 159.99

Uncharted Golden Abyss: 9.99

Wipeout 2048: 4.99

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: 9.99

I also saw LA Noire for PS3 for 4.99

All these were sales tags attached to the game case window so I'm assuming it might not be YMMV, but just incase I put that in the title..

Also seems the games that say "great value 19.99" are scanning for 5 dollars off...so I scanned dynasty warriors 7 for PS3 which was 14.99 instead of 19.99 same for rune factory 3 and final fantasy crystal chronicles for Nintendo DS.
Michigan? Which store?

bread's done
Back