Kmart- Resonance of fate $12.99 PS3

lude21

CAG Newbie
Just grabbed this, been wanting to try this game out for awhile. $12.99 is the cheapest I've seen it so I grabbed it. Saw a lot of other decent games on clearance. Sorry if this has already been posted. Wish we had a updated clearance list :whistle2:(

Oh crap, I picked this up for that price at my store a month ago but I figured it was just clearance for my specific store. I feel bad for my fellow CAGs for not posting this. Sorry guys.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Oh crap, I picked this up for that price at my store a month ago but I figured it was just clearance for my specific store. I feel bad for my fellow CAGs for not posting this. Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

You aren't a true CAG bro. That's very un-bro like :(

Awesome price, I recommend! Got my copy for $10 only because I used a $10 Kmart gaming coupon back when the game dropped to $20.

This is a good game. I didn't have the patience for it, shelved it for months and then couldn't get back into it, but I do remember it being pretty cool and unique.

definitely for all kmarts, also kmart clearance seems to be back, i saw brutal legend 9.99(360), sonic unleashed 12.99(360), duke nukem(360) and fear 3(both) 17.99. homefront(ps3) and bulletstorm epic edition(ps3) 19.99. several other less notable titles from 4.99, most 12.99 or 17.99. also saw the dj hero 2 bundle (ps3) for 10.50

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite console RPG of this generation. The style, guns, and deep combat system made it worth full price for me.

You'll hear/see lots of complaints about the combat system being complicated or not well explained. Just pay attention at the beginning, make sure you play the combat tutorials, and then dig in. It'll start making sense.

Wow, been wanting to check this game out, this is a great price to get it for. Thanks for the info.

Update: Well, I just checked mine & they didn't have it (they're really run down and "dirty"). Tried searching online & they don't seem to have it. I got the product pages via Google, but according to them, they don't carry the item anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lude21']Just grabbed this, been wanting to try this game out for awhile. $12.99 is the cheapest I've seen it so I grabbed it. Saw a lot of other decent games on clearance. Sorry if this has already been posted. Wish we had a updated clearance list :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

So...

bread's done
Back