KMart return policys

Persona7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Well, I bought some clearance games out of town and I found them cheaper elsewhere. Will my local Kmart take returns from another store?..Are the stores all linked? It does not say anything on the receipt and I tried calling but all I got was an automated response.

They should take it back as long as the store is not closing and you have the receipt, kmart DOES NOT take ANY returns without the receipt.

[quote name='Persona7']Well, I bought some clearance games out of town and I found them cheaper elsewhere. Will my local Kmart take returns from another store?..Are the stores all linked? It does not say anything on the receipt and I tried calling but all I got was an automated response.[/quote]

All of the stores WILL take back returns from other stores in the chain. I've done this before with games that were on clearance at other stores but not as cheap as my local stores. Of course lately, moving games from a further store to my closer stores is not only taxing on gas but frustrating due to having so many people grabbing them anymore.

Thanks for the help guys, Im gonna take the games back tommorrow.

The games I got were Fable,Viewtiful Joe DS and castlevania POR.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How much was Fable btw? I ask because I think my closest store has a copy and I'm wondering if it's cheaper than CC's price.[/QUOTE] It was price marked at 19.99 but when I scanned the game it came up as 7.99.

That's not bad, since I think the CC price is $10 or so, but with the 20% off till today it'll come up about the same I think.

I never did beat the final boss in the game and I do want to dust off the old Xbox and get Marvel Ultimate Alliance finished finally.

So, I returned the games sucessfully but they didnt have anything good on the clearance shelves so I threw the money in my future clearance funds. (besides a 1$ Sonic Adventures DX)

I really appreciate the help guys!

bread's done
Back