KMART -SYWR Members: Preorder a game, get a $15 Gaming Coupon.

Jackovasaurus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got this email today. I wasn't able to find the terms and conditions of the $15, so I don't have the details on it.

C4iX3SS.jpg

The * refers to this:

*Bonus Points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any Base Points earned on Qualifying Purchases. When Bonus Point offers are combined, total Points earned will be less than the combined Point totals for each individual offer. See www.shopyourway.com for details

Here's a link to all preorders:

http://www.kmart.com/gaming-preorders/dap-120000000234646

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Best Buy is better.......just for preorders, nothing else.[/QUOTE]

The caveat being that you have to be a member of their paid magazine subscription to get the $20.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Best Buy is better.......just for preorders, nothing else.[/QUOTE]

And correct me if I'm wrong, the Kmart deal allows you to preorder ANY game...including 3DS games and what not. With Best Buy, its only a selected number of games.

FYI, the page for SC: Blacklist doesn't mention the $15 gaming coupon and a page doesn't exist yet for DKCR 3D. I guess they'll be added as the year progresses? :???:

Shit, about to cancel my GS pre-order on AC and get it at K-Mart. The $15 coupon and the $40 price (is this true, are some places still selling it for $35?) seem to make it the best place to buy if I can find another game to get within the month before the coupon expires.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Just be careful with Kmart gaming coupons because the expiration window is sometimes short.[/QUOTE]

And there is a good chance you will have to engage CSR to get your points or gaming coupons if you order through Kmart.com

[quote name='ARsignal11']And correct me if I'm wrong, the Kmart deal allows you to preorder ANY game...including 3DS games and what not. With Best Buy, its only a selected number of games.[/QUOTE]

I believe so, though BB still has a better selection, better sales and it's hard to say what titles Kmart will even stock.

Hmmm the wording makes it seem like you can only get this deal once. Even with multiple game preorders. if only I had Kmart credit, I'd get my copy of animal crossing here.

Oh nvm, went to pre order page and each game shows the bonus. Hmmmmm

Maybe I'll buy my Nintendo published games here

How soon do you get the points? Do they not go into effect until you've picked up the preorder?

Is it $15 worth of points, or a $15 coupon?

[quote name='freshzen']How soon do you get the points? Do they not go into effect until you've picked up the preorder?

Is it $15 worth of points, or a $15 coupon?[/QUOTE]

as soon as it is finished processing, the points go straight to your account.

Im curious about this too... good deal, might actually pick up Pokemon there. Do you have to ask them about the coupon? I don't see Animal Crossing on their website.

So you have to pay full price for the game upfront? Even for GTA V that comes out in September which will probably have $15 gift card given as a sale price anyways?

damn apparently DK is out on Friday, thought it'd be Sunday and now I can't order it online. Has anyone preordered a game that came out already?

bread's done
Back