kmart/Walmart coupons? Making a TV purchase.

Hmmm, the only thing I know is employee discounts. Maybe if you be nice to one of the employees, lol. A sandwich and a smile goes a loooong ways in a Walmart, lol. The discount is only 10%, but that's quite a bit of cash on high priced items.

[quote name='tyhana']Hmmm, the only thing I know is employee discounts. Maybe if you be nice to one of the employees, lol. A sandwich and a smile goes a loooong ways in a Walmart, lol. The discount is only 10%, but that's quite a bit of cash on high priced items.[/QUOTE]
well anyone here know anyone that works at walmart? I'd love to take off $46. And, no im not getting some other off brand name. Of all off brand names, vizio seems the most trusted.

[quote name='snakelda']My aunt works at walmart but I'm pretty sure it would be expensive to ship out a tv.[/QUOTE]
it costs 14 bucks to ship out the vizio...(apparently)... And i can't believe they are charging me tax even though there are no Walmarts in NYC... So, do you happen to know her employee discount number? I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='alongx']This is a big purchase? Or a big TV? I'd suggest "No" on both counts.[/QUOTE]
what's wrong with buying tv's there? And it's not that big. 26inches.

Just make sure that you pick it up yourself at the Walmart. Do not send it to your house with UPS. I work in a UPS warehouse and I see those tv's, Vizio's, come through and get thrashed.

[quote name='mobcrew']Just make sure that you pick it up yourself at the Walmart. Do not send it to your house with UPS. I work in a UPS warehouse and I see those tv's, Vizio's, come through and get thrashed.[/QUOTE]
in that case, it seems that they have the same exact model in the $549 range at kmart, which is very close to where i live. Do they happen to have coupons, so that i don't have to order it at walmart for shipping..(kmart don't have it online)

[quote name='blackbird3216']in that case, it seems that they have the same exact model in the $549 range at kmart, which is very close to where i live. Do they happen to have coupons, so that i don't have to order it at walmart for shipping..(kmart don't have it online)[/quote]

I am not sure how that works. I think the ones that come through the warehouse were actually bought by Vizio and not from outside stores such as Kmart and such. Im not sure but just wanted to pass that along to you.

Theres another thread on here talking about how WalMarts Vizio is a shit version. It is a VW26L and the quality version is VX26L or something. If you search for Vizio you should be able to find the thread talking about it.

[quote name='blackbird3216']what's wrong with buying tv's there? And it's not that big. 26inches.[/quote]

It's just that the title of this thread is VERYYY miss leading.

I'd like to take a poll....

when you hear about some "Making a BIG TV purchase."

do you think about a 26'' Vizio???

or do you think about a 52+'' Panasonic???

[quote name='Cameronie']It's just that the title of this thread is VERYYY miss leading.

I'd like to take a poll....

when you hear about some "Making a BIG TV purchase."

do you think about a 26'' Vizio???

or do you think about a 52+'' Panasonic???[/QUOTE]
oops, i meant a big purchase, not a big tv. Fixed!

bread's done
Back