Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joshdts']We are only a week away and still no infamous 2 deal announced? I understand some secrecy because of fear of price matching but doesn't it become counter productive since casual buyers who just check in once in awhile see no definite $ amount and just forget about kmart as an option.

Plus there seems to be more "excitement" in the air when we know what the deals are.[/QUOTE]

about a week and a half, and no, cuz i dont think "casual buyers" would go onto cag lol at least, imo, there's excitement when ppl try to figure out th deals, we already more or less know it

edit: The_ZZ, it should work, its a gaming accessory

Sunday and Monday
5/29 and 5/30

Earn 5,000 Points on a purchase of $50-$74.99

Earn 10,000 Points on a purchase of $75-99.99

Earn 15,000 Points on a purchase of $100-149.99

Earn 25,000 Points on a purchase of $150 or more.
Is this legit?

Can anybody else confirm this?

[quote name='The_ZZ']Do the coupons work towards headsets? I'm thinking of using the LA Noire $20 coupon towards a PS3 headset.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The_ZZ']I would also like to know this, any help GUYS? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yes. Coupons are (unless otherwise stated) good toward all gaming purchases, including peripherals and accessories.

Also, are you really quoting yourself as if you're another person agreeing with the first post? :whistle2:s

[quote name='DPsycho']Yes. Coupons are (unless otherwise stated) good toward all gaming purchases, including peripherals and accessories.

Also, are you really quoting yourself as if you're another person agreeing with the first post? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Lol, I think he's just trying to make a point that his question more or less just got ignored. Happens to me in here all the time, 'tis frustrating. I thought it was funny though.

Also, the person with the Shin-Chan avatar earned +1,000 coolness points in my book.
I saw them do a panel at NY Comic-Con '08, I got some free swag from them too, somewhere.

on the Kmart.com main webpage their is a $5 off $50 purchase coupon. Didn't bother to read the restrictions but if it works on video games I'm sure you could stack it with the SYWR promo that people have talked about this weekend

[quote name='GBAstar']on the Kmart.com main webpage their is a $5 off $50 purchase coupon. Didn't bother to read the restrictions but if it works on video games I'm sure you could stack it with the SYWR promo that people have talked about this weekend[/QUOTE]

Is it an online only coupon? I'm pretty sure the deals Josh posts are for the B+M stores (which need the traffic, imo).

[quote name='joshdts']We are only a week away and still no infamous 2 deal announced? I understand some secrecy because of fear of price matching but doesn't it become counter productive since casual buyers who just check in once in awhile see no definite $ amount and just forget about kmart as an option.

Plus there seems to be more "excitement" in the air when we know what the deals are.[/QUOTE]

Agree. A lot of people jumped in the Target PS3 console deal since Josh doesn't announce his mysterious PS3 deal on 6/5.

[quote name='foreinter']Agree. A lot of people jumped in the Target PS3 console deal since Josh doesn't announce his mysterious PS3 deal on 6/5.[/QUOTE]
Still working on the best timing, I know it is not a perfect scenario at the moment.

For the PS3 deal I definitely hinted that the Target deal is more of a mistake than anything and that everyone should take advantage of it if you can. 160 in gift cards with a PS3 is ridiculous.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Just edited the OP and fix a lot of the game titles, as they were either wrong or missing words or subtitles to the title. I'm kinda OCD about that crap. XD[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Those types of edits are welcomed!

I just read about the SYWR promo on sat/sun, and then i saw the $5 off coupon. That's also the day that the 3ds+crappy EA game deal starts. 3DS here i come! Sunday is the last day of the +40% credit at Gamestop too, so i'll take Madden or Sims 3 straight there before going home.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks! Those types of edits are welcomed![/QUOTE]
(makes the type of edits that are not welcomed) Just kidding.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Dynasty Warriors has sold much better than Gundam traditionally. DW7 isn't exactly a barn burner but by taking it in it allowed me to take Quantum Theory way down in price.[/QUOTE]

Oh lord, Quantum Theory was SUCH a disappointment... When the demo was finally released, it went from what I'd hoped would be a $19.99 buy to a "i wouldn't play this even if you paid me to". Seriously, maybe if Josh offered me $20/hr....nope, $30/hr and I might be tempted to consider it...MAYBE. Ugh.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I was just about to start this game actually, having borrowed it. I'm not expecting much above Michael Bay-esque shlock, but I may be ok with that. Though I heard the dialogue s so hilariously bad at times I'm kind of hoping it lives up to its less than stellar reputation.

Regarding the monitor you linked, it doesn't look half bad. Asus monitors are decent, and the specs look ok for that price range, AFAIK. It lacks connectivity options though. No HDMI, no component. It's strictly a monitor, so if you wanted to hook up gaming devices, you'd have to buy cables that output in either DVI or VGA.[/QUOTE]
You know, Homefront's dialogue isn't as bad, as it just feels boring to fight alongside a resistance group who are constantly shooting it out to the death, seizure-inducing FPS-style, against fictitious-looking Koreans reminiscent of like bad G.I. Joe figures in each mission. It's your standard FPS fare (or maybe substandard), which if you're into shooters, is no longer adequate. I mainly treat the game as an intermission between games--e.g.: "Hmm... I wants to fights me some Koreans." (pops in game with right hand whilst rabidly eating homemade bulgogi with the left)

From what I've played so far, the missions feel incredibly localized, you're literally told what to do all the time, and once enemies start showing up, they come in full force and don't let up on the trigger until either you fulfill an objective, or they're all dead.

I would have liked the game more if the dynamic were tweaked so, either it's more open-ended, or if it felt more like the resistance could function without you. "Throw the grenade!" Ima like, "Do it yo' self, foo!" (snipes Connor in da head) Y'know what I'm sayin'?

I guess, to me, the game feels analogous to how when you order spicy food and choose the hottest you can get, there's a point when the food is so hot your level of enjoyment diminishes. Maybe, since I'm playing the game on the hardest difficulty setting with crazy Koreans shooting the hell out of me left and right all the time, I just can't enjoy the game as much as I wish I could.

Josh any idea if Infamous 2 is going to come with the reaper skin + weapons? I know Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop were all getting that stuff with a pre-order but I wasnt sure if it's going to be in all first run copies or just by preordering from those retailers.

[quote name='Serpentor']Yes, thanks for asking my question too Shock :)
Any updates on InFamous 2? It's almost here...[/QUOTE]

Actually Infamous 2 drops the week of 6/5 (releases 6/7), so its more than a week away . . . too early for him to put that info out, since the Amazonian spies will pass it along (not that Amazon won't match anyway). I'm interested in Infamous 2 as well, holding a coupon for it . . . but I understand the need to keep these deals unpublished until just before they drop.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Actually Infamous 2 drops the week of 6/5 (releases 6/7), so its more than a week away . . . too early for him to put that info out, since the Amazonian spies will pass it along (not that Amazon won't match anyway). I'm interested in Infamous 2 as well, holding a coupon for it . . . but I understand the need to keep these deals unpublished until just before they drop.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I bet you every major retailer has a special offer on it of some kind...but won't reveal it until around a week before release. I am referring to outside of any preorder bonus via DLC or in-game bonuses on disc. Giftcard or something...

[quote name='avfootballfreek']Does kmart ever have any accessory deals. Im looking to snag a new wireless 360 controller before my coupon expires in July.[/QUOTE]

Not that I can recall. Your best bet is keeping an eye on Amazon, Newegg, and Buy.com as they regularly run deals but if there are absolutely no games for you to put your coupon towards then you'll probably end up paying the same.

SHC: Would you say that gamestops promo of 100$ flat off a ps3 might be comparable to your promotion, or should any of us that missed targets handout runout today/tomorrow before it ends?

Is the 6-5 promotion still in planning? I dont see it on the front page.

[quote name='wckddudeman']SHC: Would you say that gamestops promo of 100$ flat off a ps3 might be comparable to your promotion, or should any of us that missed targets handout runout today/tomorrow before it ends?

Is the 6-5 promotion still in planning? I dont see it on the front page.[/QUOTE]
If you can get one hundred off a PS3 please grab it. I will have a Gamestop
Esque promotion later in the month for select SYWR members but it will be selective and I will not be taking requests for it. The rest of the month starting on 6/5 usually has 50-60 in rewards throughout the month.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Not that I can recall. Your best bet is keeping an eye on Amazon, Newegg, and Buy.com as they regularly run deals but if there are absolutely no games for you to put your coupon towards then you'll probably end up paying the same.[/QUOTE]
Very hot dual shock promo in June, middle of the month.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Actually Infamous 2 drops the week of 6/5 (releases 6/7), so its more than a week away . . . too early for him to put that info out, since the Amazonian spies will pass it along (not that Amazon won't match anyway). I'm interested in Infamous 2 as well, holding a coupon for it . . . but I understand the need to keep these deals unpublished until just before they drop.[/QUOTE]
What I am thinking is announcing deals the Wed. Before launch here, FB and Twitter and then putting them up on the blog the day before street.

I see that NFL 12 is listed in the first post for 9/13. Is this actually NHL 12, or is there a new NFL game coming out from non-EA?

[quote name='Serpentor']Yes, thanks for asking my question too Shock :)
Any updates on InFamous 2? It's almost here...[/QUOTE]
Next Wednesday. It is the best offer out there that I know of.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Very hot dual shock promo in June, middle of the month.[/QUOTE]

Noooo

Now she may get one of those hideous pink controllers :lol:

[quote name='fatpants']I see that NFL 12 is listed in the first post for 9/13. Is this actually NHL 12, or is there a new NFL game coming out from non-EA?[/QUOTE]
NHL just a typo.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Josh any idea if Infamous 2 is going to come with the reaper skin + weapons? I know Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop were all getting that stuff with a pre-order but I wasnt sure if it's going to be in all first run copies or just by preordering from those retailers.[/QUOTE]
I will be able to confirm on Tues. currently traveling for the holiday.

[quote name='fatpants']I see that NFL 12 is listed in the first post for 9/13. Is this actually NHL 12, or is there a new NFL game coming out from non-EA?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has NHL 12 listed as a 9/13/11 release.

So, NHL 12

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']NHL just a typo.[/QUOTE]

DAMN YOU

I was replying with a source and you jumped in faster. Grr. :lol:

1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. :roll:

[quote name='foreinter']Agree. A lot of people jumped in the Target PS3 console deal since Josh doesn't announce his mysterious PS3 deal on 6/5.[/QUOTE]
The main reason for secrecy on the PS3 deal is due to publisher restrictions not because I am worried about matching. It's is a good deal but not a 100 off a PS3. I think I can announce the deal on Tuesday actually for this.

[quote name='caponesgun']DAMN YOU

I was replying with a source and you jumped in faster. Grr. :lol:

1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds. :roll:
[/QUOTE]
I always get burned by the 45 sec deal :)

[quote name='caponesgun']Noooo

Now she may get one of those hideous pink controllers :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have one of those pink controllers. They are nice

[quote name='Ace!']Alice alice alice![/QUOTE]

Agreed, I only come to this thread in hopes of a Move bundle discount or Alice....jumped on Yakuza 3 for 14 bucks but in general Kmart is much higher on all sorts of stuff. I use to love the clearance but now I notice my kmart marking something as clearance(yellow sticker) and it being normal everyday/everywhere price.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Duke Nukem Forever should have a $40 coupon! How 'bout it Josh?[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha, with all the money sunk into the development of* that game, I'm surprised we're getting anything.

What kmart you been shopping at killa?
New games are amazing prices at kmart, and they're clearance is great to. Not to many brick and mortal stores with Tales of Vesperia and resonance of fate for $20

[quote name='killa5k7']Agreed, I only come to this thread in hopes of a Move bundle discount or Alice....jumped on Yakuza 3 for 14 bucks but in general Kmart is much higher on all sorts of stuff. I use to love the clearance but now I notice my kmart marking something as clearance(yellow sticker) and it being normal everyday/everywhere price.[/QUOTE]

You must not read the thread at all then. They have the best day1 deals 80% of the time, excluding best buy price match tomfoolery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back