Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mguiddy']Why would I be wrong, I just did them.

Get the UPC, go into a store and tell them to hit the button on their screen that let's them check up to a 50 mile radius. I did it and found none, so everyone near Pittsburgh PA, don't get your hopes up.[/QUOTE]

I meant wrong about them being MSRP drops.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I meant wrong about them being MSRP drops.[/QUOTE]

If you bought it yesterday, shouldn't you have gotten the current MSRP dropped price?

I'm assuming that the price drop takes place on sundays.

[quote name='aznhero913']If you bought it yesterday, shouldn't you have gotten the current MSRP dropped price?

I'm assuming that the price drop takes place on sundays.[/QUOTE]

I bought it today, so I don't know what's up.

[quote name='sadboy']How did you do them? (gulp)[/QUOTE]
The only answers to this are frightening and confusing. I don't think that's a question we should be asking.

It's going to take a hell of a deal on COD:MW3 to entice me to buy it now. Not only is it a case of "fool me once/fool me twice," but COD: Elite? Ugh. Everything coming out about this game lately is sending up red flags, and I really don't want to in any way encourage Activision. It's bad enough with EA's Project Ten Dollar, I don't need "Project Ten Dollars a Month."

Come on, good Battlefield 3 promo!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I meant wrong about them being MSRP drops.[/QUOTE]
Oh, new MSRP or not, they did just drop at KMart at least.

And they have to be activated manually. So they could've been done yesterday, but only if someone saw they were there and did them.

[quote name='mguiddy']Oh, new MSRP or not, they did just drop at KMart at least.

And they have to be activated manually. So they could've been done yesterday, but only if someone saw they were there and did them.[/QUOTE]

ohh crap.

if it has to be done manually, I'll wait until next week.

[quote name='mguiddy']Did some MSRP (I guess they were MSRP drops... :lol:) drops today.
:wii::ps3::360: NFS:HP $39.99
:ps3::360: Bulletstorm $39.99
:ps3::360: Dead Space 2 (Including the Collectors Edition) $39.99
:ps3: NCAA Football 11 $29.99
:ps3::360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition $29.99[/QUOTE]

These are not MSRP drops, many stores are doing an EA games sale this week.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']These are not MSRP drops, many stores are doing an EA games sale this week.[/QUOTE]
Well, if that's the case, I may do them as well.

did kmart carry the dead space 2 ce? would be nice to get that for $40 if that is the case.

The three in my area didnt, I dont like talking about it in this thread with PMing, but I wish I could PM that at Best Buy they have 5 PS3 versions sitting there chilling.

e-mailed you Josh about the Wilkes-Barre, PA one not carrying PSN/XBL point cards. I wanna make sure my k-mart is ready for this month :lol:.

Oh god, june is going to kill my wallet. Anyone have any impressions on Hunted or what it's like? It's Bethesda so I am curious.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']e-mailed you Josh about the Wilkes-Barre, PA one not carrying PSN/XBL point cards. I wanna make sure my k-mart is ready for this month :lol:.

Oh god, june is going to kill my wallet. Anyone have any impressions on Hunted or what it's like? It's Bethesda so I am curious.[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone's posted a review. One person has already made a walkthrough that consists of forty parts.

I will not be updating frequently this week for personal reasons. Thank you for your patience.

Just in case I forget Infamous 2 and Duke are $20 coups. There are other deals but just wanted to ensure you all had these two.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I will not be updating frequently this week for personal reasons. Thank you for your patience.

Just in case I forget Infamous 2 and Duke are $20 coups. There are other deals but just wanted to ensure you all had these two.[/QUOTE]

First off, my condolences go out to you and your family. Losing my father was a very difficult time for me, I have been there.

That being said, the fact that even during a time of personal/emotional hardship you still feel a need to maintain a presence here is astounding. You are truly one of a kind in customer service sir.

No please get away from the computer a tend to your family.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I will not be updating frequently this week for personal reasons. Thank you for your patience.

Just in case I forget Infamous 2 and Duke are $20 coups. There are other deals but just wanted to ensure you all had these two.[/QUOTE]
My condolences go out to you and your family. Please tend to your family, your family needs it. I am sorry to hear this Josh.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']These are not MSRP drops, many stores are doing an EA games sale this week.[/QUOTE]
It's not a sale.
Sale prices are automatic.
These are price drops.

Condolences to you and yours, Josh.

That you're going to be posting at all is above and beyond anything expected from a customer service standpoint, and we thank you for that.

Now, go take care of you and your family.

Josh, I hope you aren't reading these, but I just wanted to send my condolences again. Losing my father is one of my biggest fears and my heart is breaking for you and yours. Again, let us know if we can do anything.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: That's terrible...only $20?

Seriously, sorry for the loss. Condolences. Stay away for as long as it takes. Family comes first.

More well wishes for you and your family when you come back and check the thread.

Not much you can say in times like that.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Sorry Josh. Tried to update the post with the gaming coupons so it would be posted but it wouldn't take.[/QUOTE]
Added the Infamous and Duke Nukem deals and it took it fine. I'd update the others but I have no idea what this weeks deals are.

Sorry to hear Josh (I assume a more detailed reason is on your Facebook?)

Will be there to pick up Duke Forever with one of my LAN coupons.

Hey Josh, sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself and your family.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I have been playing Hunted for the last couple of hours, unless you have someone to play with, wouldnt suggest buying it right away.[/QUOTE]
That figures. I dont enjoy these kinds of games much at all single player but they can be a blast with a friend.

There's like 0 reviews for this game so far, it's really irritating...makes me want to say fuck it and just wait for Infamous for a good game to play.

[quote name='mguiddy']It's not a sale.
Sale prices are automatic.
These are price drops.[/QUOTE]

If these were MSRP drops the EA store would mirror those drops and it does not, it is a sale.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']If these were MSRP drops the EA store would mirror those drops and it does not, it is a sale.[/QUOTE]
:roll:
You obviously know more about my job than I do.

Josh, I can't imagine what you are going through. I know my parents have been my rock and I definitely wouldn't be where I'm at without them. Take time to reflect on the memories and realize this is just a job, family is always first.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I have been playing Hunted for the last couple of hours, unless you have someone to play with, wouldnt suggest buying it right away.[/QUOTE]
Quick set of questions: did you buy it at K-mart and did the $15 coupon print for you?

Sorry for your loss, Josh. The death of a parent, especially a good one, is never an easy thing; and it's even more difficult when it occurs at such an early age. God bless.

josh, sorry to hear about your dad's passing. although i only know about you from the KMT blog and CAG forum posts, you seem like a nice, hard-working guy. your good character is a tribute to your dad and a model for your son. take as much personal time as you and your family need. wishing you the best.

Josh, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. You're a very good person and it's unfair but I guess that's life. Thank you for the update on the deals, it's just extraordinary that you care about us enough to even give us a few sentences of update. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back