Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way guys, I screwed up on Infamous 2 deal. It's a $20 coupon and get infamous 1 for 1/2 off.

Also, Josh has never said that he would have an epic PS3 deal. He never hinted at it. In fact, he told every to take advantage of GS and Target deals if they could since the Target one was likely a mistake.

Anyone know when the SYWR PS3 deal will be announced?

[quote name='Maineavalanche']I agree that it is not the world's greatest deal, but Josh did not say anything about it beating all the other deals this summer. When people were getting the $100 coupon from Gamestop, he told everyone his offer was nothing close to that. When Target had their sale/mistake last week, he said if you can do it, go to Target immediately.[/QUOTE]

I meant to say Spring, not Summer, but yes, you're right, he did admit he wasn't going to beat the Target deal. Unfortunately, I was unable to get one of those coupons to print before they killed it, so I missed it. Still, Josh did hint a few times at this deal being worth waiting for (other than the Target deal being the exception). So color me disappointed. Not to be overly critical of the guy at a time like this, best wishes and condolences, of course. This offer, as currently presented, is just nothing to jump over.

Well I hope that those deals are confirmed for next week. My fiance bought me a PS3 for fathers day but I cant have it till then but if those deals are correct will be getting Infamous 2, Infamous 1, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well I hope that those deals are confirmed for next week. My fiance bought me a PS3 for fathers day but I cant have it till then but if those deals are correct will be getting Infamous 2, Infamous 1, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain[/QUOTE]

That's a solid start on the exclusives :)

[quote name='GBAstar']Others of note:

Get Red Dead for $14.99 when you buy LA Noire (either system)

Save $10 on PS3 greats (ad shows GOW3, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Heavy Rain all for $19.99; I'm not sure if it applies to other greatest hits titles)

Dragon Age 2, Shift 2 and Crysis are all advertised at $39.99

Get infamous for 50% off when you buy infamous 2

and the fathers day PSP bundle is $159.99[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Just posting to say I don't have to post now.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well I hope that those deals are confirmed for next week. My fiance bought me a PS3 for fathers day but I cant have it till then but if those deals are correct will be getting Infamous 2, Infamous 1, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain[/QUOTE]

Excellent start for you there buddy, while you're at it should snag uncharted 2 as well at that $20 price point.

[quote name='fujimitsu']That's a solid start on the exclusives :)[/QUOTE]

I also have both Ratchet and Clank games and both Uncharted games. So i have a great starting line up for my new Ps 3 when she lets me play it on fathers day lol

[quote name='cardsharkrob']I also have both Ratchet and Clank games and both Uncharted games. So i have a great starting line up for my new Ps 3 when she lets me play it on fathers day lol[/QUOTE]

Well shit my bad, already covered, good shit man, you are so set on games for a while, lol.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Well shit my bad, already covered, good shit man, you are so set on games for a while, lol.[/QUOTE]

Not your bad at all man. I just didn't post what I picked up from gamestop when they had their last buy 2 get 1 sale.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Not your bad at all man. I just didn't post what I picked up from gamestop when they had their last buy 2 get 1 sale.[/QUOTE]

niceee, i still have to pick up ratchet and clank, love that series :D very nice collection of games so far man

[quote name='confoosious']by the way guys, I screwed up on Infamous 2 deal. It's a $20 coupon and get infamous 1 for 1/2 off.

Also, Josh has never said that he would have an epic PS3 deal. He never hinted at it. In fact, he told every to take advantage of GS and Target deals if they could since the Target one was likely a mistake.

Anyone know when the SYWR PS3 deal will be announced?[/QUOTE]

:imwithst::imwithst::imwithst::imwithst:

Yeah, Josh practically tried to convince people who could take advantage of the target deal to go get it.
He mentioned SYWR deal but also said that would be extremely rare to whom the offer is given to.

[quote name='cheesebu']Has the Alice deal been revealed?[/QUOTE]

No it has not, he did say there would be a launch deal and a post launch deal, said think portal 2.

[quote name='kratier']that uncharted goty thing would be great, id use my coupon on that, i heard its a really good game[/QUOTE]
Do it. It's my favorite game of all time.

I'm bored so...

Most under hyped goty guesses anyone?

I'm going with LotR War In The North just because I really want a Baldurs Gate type game that doesn't suck and I think this is it.

Second pick would be Saints Row The Third. I think it's going to be all kinds of ridiculous fun.

And last I'll say Transformers will actually be good and get good reviews. Maybe..

Over hyped games:
Deus Ex
MW3

And some of the stupidest crap this year:
Motion Controls
Another Dead Rising 2 but with Frank West! For $40..
Starhawk
3DS
Naughty Bear Gold Edition
The so far announced Uncharted 3 CE for N. America

And my favorite trailer: Tomb Raider. Hottttt.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
And last I'll say Transformers will actually be good and get good reviews. Maybe..[/QUOTE]
I think Dark of the Moon will be good on a technical level, but from what I've seen on YouTube (and maybe it's just me), it looks like War for Cybertron superimposed on earth. There's a noticeable lack of the human element in the game. For a prologue, it would sure be funny if the entire population started coming out of the woodwork after all is said and done before the start of the movie. (cues screams)
And my favorite trailer: Tomb Raider. Hottttt.
Bootylicious. Just kidding. Given Tomb Raider's past record, for me, personally, I think it's too early to get excited about the game just yet.
[quote name='aznhero913']uhm nice try..... :roll: ??[/QUOTE]
...Lao Che!

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'm bored so...

Most under hyped goty guesses anyone?

Over hyped games:
Deus Ex
MW3

[/QUOTE]
I think Deus Ex will be worth the wait. To be fair, I don't see too much hype on this game to begin with and everything I see leads this game to look like it will be a great game. Granted Deus Ex is one of my all time favorite FPS games, but still.

I found all the MW games to be over hyped anyway.

Underhyped is either going to be Dark Souls or Sonic Generations.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I think Deus Ex will be worth the wait. To be fair, I don't see too much hype on this game to begin with and everything I see leads this game to look like it will be a great game. Granted Deus Ex is one of my all time favorite FPS games, but still.

I found all the MW games to be over hyped anyway.

Underhyped is either going to be Dark Souls or Sonic Generations.[/QUOTE]
I liked that first Deus Ex trailer a ton but then everything after was so...black and gold. And I think square enix has something to do with this game. Bleh. Hope it's good though it at least sounds interesting.

Yeah I didnt really consider Dark Souls to be under hyped but I suppose it'll be less hyped than Saints Row. So yeah I can't wait for Dark Souls. Getting the CE for the price of the regular edition, plus all the trailers have been awesome.

[quote name='sadboy']I think Dark of the Moon will be good on a technical level, but from what I've seen on YouTube (and maybe it's just me), it looks like War for Cybertron superimposed on earth. There's a noticeable lack of the human element in the game. For a prologue, it would sure be funny if the entire population started coming out of the woodwork after all is said and done before the start of the movie. (cues screams)
Bootylicious. Just kidding. Given Tomb Raider's past record, for me, personally, I think it's too early to get excited about the game just yet.[/QUOTE]

I dont really know anything about Transformers I'm just in the mood for something like it so hope it doesnt suck. And as for Tomb Raider I think it's going to be a GOTY contender next year and hopefully it brings back the magic of the original. Or maybe it'll suck, but either way the new Lara is extremely sexy.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I dont really know anything about Transformers[/QUOTE]
Neither do I.
Hopefully, there will be more than meets the eye... :robot:

Deus Ex is getting good word of mouth from people who pirated that leaked preview build, so I think that has sleeper hit potential. They're hitting August which is a perfect time for it, before the insane Q4 sprint to Christmas, so I have high hopes for it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I liked that first Deus Ex trailer a ton but then everything after was so...black and gold. And I think square enix has something to do with this game. Bleh. Hope it's good though it at least sounds interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Well I have high hopes for this game. Square is only publishing it. Kinda like how they did for Just Cause 2.

Plus I think some people who worked on the original Deus Ex is working on it.

I'm excited for Dead Rising 2 Off the Record but then I loved both Dead Rising games. I think they'll change enough to make it worthwhile. We'll have to wait and see.

Also shadows of the damned, I hope people don't overlook that with all the other stuff coming out that week.

[quote name='confoosious']by the way guys, I screwed up on Infamous 2 deal. It's a $20 coupon and get infamous 1 for 1/2 off.

Anyone know when the SYWR PS3 deal will be announced?[/QUOTE]

Kind of a deal breaker for me on InFamous 2. Really would have liked to get the original InFamous for free or for less than $10 since people were finding it for $9.99 at Best Buy or getting free copy from PSN. :cry:

I knew awhile back that the deal was 1/2 price on InFamous with the purchase of InFamous 2. Figured that Josh/Josh's team persuaded a better deal like the incredible deal on LA Noire. Guess, LA Noire didn't do as good as expected, even with the better offer. A Greatest Hits title for $20 is what I'm leaning towards on.

wait everybody on PSN can get infamous for free as a download..

Why would you want there to be an offer so you could pay money for infamous??

I don't understand how anything related to the first infamous and paying money for it over getting it free from PSN can be a "deal breaker"

OP is updated, I've confirmed the 6-5 ad and promotions. Quick note is that the PSP software sales are not in the ad and these are intended to be a sell down promotion so the in stock levels of those games is going to be around 85%, the rest of the promotions should be good in all stores.

Be advised that The 3rd Birthday is less than ideal.

Basically a 3rd person shooter with very small arenas and very short battles and very awful controls.

I wouldn't buy it at $20, I bought it at $30 and was super disappointed.

I doubt that LA Noire's sales figures are the reason Infamous 2 didn't get the same promotion (it would actually be better, since Infamous retails for $30), but rather because he simply can't budget that kind of deal for every major game that releases - especially a month apart.

And Infamous is not free to everyone on PSN, you at least had to have an account before April 20th - I think that was the date given somewhere.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I doubt that LA Noire's sales figures are the reason Infamous 2 didn't get the same promotion (it would actually be better, since Infamous retails for $30), but rather because he simply can't budget that kind of deal for every major game that releases - especially a month apart.

And Infamous is not free to everyone on PSN, you at least had to have an account before April 20th - I think that was the date given somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a feeling that it was budget/plan related reason for not happening. I was hoping to get InFamous for free through Kmart because I wanted a disc copy. I was also planning on getting Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD as my 2 free PS3 games.

Didn't know that about the membership date requirement. LOL @ whoever activated PSN/PS+ on April 19th, 2011. They get still the free games and a free month on PS+, wonder if the outage counted as part of the subscription?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ok so what is the Red Faction Deal. I heard Josh said it is going to be $39.99 sometime?

Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Yep, $39.99 starting 6-12.

I'll update the OP with our 6-12 offers later today as well as the 6-14 coupon offers.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, $39.99 starting 6-12.

I'll update the OP with our 6-12 offers later today as well as the 6-14 coupon offers.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. Just have to wait a week to buy it then, thanks :D

[quote name='ShockandAww']

And last I'll say Transformers will actually be good and get good reviews. Maybe..

.[/QUOTE]

Transformers should be good if not better than the last one since the same developers are working on it again. T:WFC was great. I wish I played it more but just had too many other games to play. I'll probably keep the T: DM game to enjoy MP more this time around.

[quote name='SHC Stock Boy']Yep, $39.99 starting 6-12.

I'll update the OP with our 6-12 offers later today as well as the 6-14 coupon offers.[/QUOTE]
So to clarify, is there still any launch week offer on Red Faction at all, or just the 6-12 drop now?

Just making sure, but you don't have to buy the first infamous with the infamous 2 deal right? (i can just buy infamous 2 and get the $20 coupon?)

And with the coupon (since i think i had this issue before when kmart first started these deals) can I use it on a $19.99 game or am I going to have to buy another electronic product just to get over $20 to use it?

Don't know if this has been answered, but is the sale price on the PS3 greatest hits all of them or just those 3. Would love to grab Modnation and Uncharted 2.

[quote name='spike26']Just making sure, but you don't have to buy the first infamous with the infamous 2 deal right? (i can just buy infamous 2 and get the $20 coupon?)

And with the coupon (since i think i had this issue before when kmart first started these deals) can I use it on a $19.99 game or am I going to have to buy another electronic product just to get over $20 to use it?[/QUOTE]
You do not need to get Infamous 1 and you will need a gaming-related filler to go over $20..

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. the duke nukem demo is terrrriible.

don't be a sucker and buy this game for $60 or anything less than $15.

It honestly plays like an FPS that would have come out in like 2006 and and now would be in the bargain bin at gamestop. Feels like going back to that era. bad controls, bad animations, bad graphics, choppy framerate.. this game has everything!

[quote name='jer7583']wow. the duke nukem demo is terrrriible.

It honestly plays like an FPS that would have come out in like 2006 and and now would be in the bargain bin at gamestop. Feels like going back to that era. bad controls, bad animations, bad graphics, choppy framerate.. this game has everything![/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks to hear. So I guess it's not done in an intentional sort of way to represent how it would look and play had it come out when originally planned? :lol:

[quote name='jer7583']wow. the duke nukem demo is terrrriible.

It honestly plays like an FPS that would have come out in like 2006 and and now would be in the bargain bin at gamestop. Feels like going back to that era. bad controls, bad animations, bad graphics, choppy framerate.. this game has everything![/QUOTE]
Seconded. I played for all of 10 minutes, then I closed it and uninstalled it.

if it was intentional they made a mistake because it's not fun. And they are not charging a price relative to buying a 2006 game in 2011. They are charging the same price as games like Crysis 2, Battlefield 3, etc.

I just really disliked it. Found the aiming to be very poor in particular. I will probably get it when it's cheap enough but $60, kmart deals or not, is a joke for this game.

There are so many good games coming out at the same time as DNF, don't even waste your time. Seriously.

[quote name='adamical']Hey SHC Stock Boy,

Nintendo announced their DS Lite price drop. Do you know when it will take effect at Kmart?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately we got out of DS Lite last Fall to make room for 3DS since we didn't think Nintendo would actually fund a price drop (they typically don't on hardware and our rep at the time agreed with us). So we are going to miss out on this one unfortunately.

The price drop is kind of the final blowout for DS Lite, probably won't see it anymore after this.

[quote name='splintercell']So to clarify, is there still any launch week offer on Red Faction at all, or just the 6-12 drop now?[/QUOTE]

Yep, no offer for it next week...just the savings starting 6-12

So is the save $10 on ps3 greatest hits titles good on all greatest hits or just the 3 listed?

If it is $10 off on all PS3 greatest hits, does that stack with 50% off infamous 1?

Infamous 2 (59.99) + infamous 1 half off(14.99) and $10 off ps3 greatest hits (14.99 - 10.00 = $4.99 on infamous 1.
Would it work like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back