Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be the cheapest thing to buy with heavy rain so I can use my coupon? I saw some $5 360 games but I don't have an 360, only PS3. I heard Sly Collection is only $30, is that true? Also, when will Mortal Kombat or SOCOM go on sale, and when are you planning on releasing the rest of June?

I just heard about what happened, sorry for your loss.

Off topic and months away but if you are a fan of Elder Scrolls you need to watch this video of Skyrim. First the demo is on the 360 (it looks amazing) and 2nd the guy doing the demo says there are 300 hours of gameplay. Normally I complain about gameday DLC but I think Bethesda is giving us some bang for our buck and beyond.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/117/1173143p1.html

[quote name='Dirty']If a K-Mart is open 24 hours, do they usually put the new releases out at midnight?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember yes, but any deals wouldn't be in affect until 6 am when the systems are rebooted for the new day. So best wait if it has a coupon or sale.

Well, i was thinking about heading up there as soon as i got up in the morning (usually up by 7). So that should work out nicely.

[quote name='gotdott']Damn has everyone been keeping up with E3 reveals? Some pretty cool stuff.

Though MW3 looks like the same tired shit.[/QUOTE]

It is the same tired shit - but worth the rental for the "Michael Bay movie experience."

I agree there. Not going to bother buying MW3 this time around. Much rather get Saints Row:The Third since friend and me both getting it release day so we can do co-op all day.

[quote name='Trance Addix']It is the same tired shit - but worth the rental for the "Michael Bay movie experience."[/QUOTE]

Yea I've gotten my last 3 CoD games at the sub $15 price point.

Anyway Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim are looking good, will keep me occupied until the holiday season when there are better deals.

Some crazy deals going on 12th-18th. Quick question on the coupons though: How long do I have to wait in order to use it? Last time I had to wait til the next week to use it.

PSVita for $250 is a very strong showing by Sony. I may have to jump on this near launch. At the same price as the 3DS, it's a much stronger piece of tech with games that I'm really interested in. I'll see what Nintendo shows tomorrow for the 3DS, but remakes or ports of N64 games isn't enough justification for me to plop down $250 on a system, especially when the 3D screen appeals less and less to me each time I try it out.

I had no plans on getting the Vita, but I was blown away by it. Combine that and some of the games (a brand new Bioshock does it for me) and I'm now leaning toward buying one. I thought for sure they would just release ports of LBP and Modnation Racers, but they seemed to put a lot of effort into incorporating the technology into the games.

I also am very impressed with the PS Vita, the price point is very appealing, I think I'm in for 1 already lol.

I'm hoping Josh's new Kmart Gamer revolution is in full swing by the holiday season. Preordering all these upcoming bad ass games and PS Vita would be beyond awesome.

Sony elp gamingreally stepped it up and brought alot of people on board, me included. Never really intereted in handheld gaming untill i saw what the Vita was capable of. A Vita exclusive Bioshock game? Yes please! Unchardted looked amazing and Sony actually made me interested in Move. Ive really developed a new perspective of Sony and look forward to seeing what the Vita offers in the future.

Dont forget the 3D TV bundle for $499 with Resistance included.

Im really considering purchasing PS3 games from now on. Microsoft's conference was 90% Kinect, 5% Halo and 5% other and only the halo remake really appealed to me.

Lets hope Kmart gets the 3D TV's along with some awesome deals on the HD remakes and the newer games

mw3 was a blah opening, it set the tone for the rest of Microsoft's presentation, their newly announced summer of arcade line up is BLAH too -.-

I didn't dream that the "Vita" (uh, what a terrible name) would have a price point of $250. That's brilliant. I've gone from "vaguely interested" to "interested." I guess they learned from their $600 PS3.

[quote name='adamical']I didn't dream that the "Vita" (uh, what a terrible name) would have a price point of $250. That's brilliant. I've gone from "vaguely interested" to "interested." I guess they learned from their $600 PS3.[/QUOTE]

i'm with you. terrible name.

if i can get a deal that drops it effectively to like $225, then i'm interested.

Actually, aren't Nintendo kind of screwed? If they announce a price cut for the 3DS at E3 tomorrow, they'll have a lot of pissed off early adopters. But if they don't, I think they risk losing traction to PSVita unless they can really ramp up the hits and get people interested and buying again.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Actually, aren't Nintendo kind of screwed? If they announce a price cut for the 3DS at E3 tomorrow, they'll have a lot of pissed off early adopters. But if they don't, I think they risk losing traction to PSVita unless they can really ramp up the hits and get people interested and buying again.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree. They're going to need something big to compete. The 3ds launch was already kind of meh and that was with 0 competition.

However developing the 3ds wasn't cheap, and I doubt nintendo is simply going to sit by and let it get crushed. I'm sure they have something in the works, or will really soon. Ideas are one thing they never seem to be short of... even bad ones.

[quote name='confoosious']i'm with you. terrible name.

if i can get a deal that drops it effectively to like $225, then i'm interested.[/QUOTE]

I will also get the PS vel VITA with a deal like that

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Actually, aren't Nintendo kind of screwed? If they announce a price cut for the 3DS at E3 tomorrow, they'll have a lot of pissed off early adopters. But if they don't, I think they risk losing traction to PSVita unless they can really ramp up the hits and get people interested and buying again.[/QUOTE]

They can just bundle a game and/or retailer gift cards. That way, not a real price drop.

Also, the markets for the Vita and 3DS aren't 100% overlap.

It'll be interesting how it works out.

fujimitsu is right though, this is Nintendo. They always have something up their sleeve. Mario 3DS would move units.

Whatever it's called, I still prefer NGP tbh...I may get one holiday time if someone has a deal on it. It looks amazing and with 3g possible it's brilliant. Depends on if we pay the bill or Sony does. I didn't see it listed when I looked.

As of now I'm off to get I2. Sorry Josh, I am off tomorrow so I'm getting it at midnight so I don't have to leave the house. I think I'll go to Kmart for NCAA '12 next month. I doubt Amazon has a credit on it as it price drops so fast...we'll see though.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Absolutely agree. They're going to need something big to compete. The 3ds launch was already kind of meh and that was with 0 competition.

However developing the 3ds wasn't cheap, and I doubt nintendo is simply going to sit by and let it get crushed. I'm sure they have something in the works, or will really soon. Ideas are one thing they never seem to be short of... even bad ones.[/QUOTE]

I expect em to announce the Wii 2 tomorrow. Why else have their own day? For a re-branding of a released product? No. Sony certainly stole the show so far but Nintendo has their own day for a reason. I don't know or want to try to predict the features but I expect a $300 system with huge gaming and social media features. Maybe 3D capability? Dunno.

[quote name='confoosious']Perhaps it'll be like the kindle and the 3G version price included will cost more?

"I'm playing with my PS Vita" just sounds retarded.[/QUOTE]

But the Kindle only has 3g for books and such. The Vita will be streaming videos, music and even potentially GPS. So, much more bandwidth. Doubt Sony would pay it for us considering how much money that hack cost em :lol:

[quote name='caponesgun']I expect em to announce the Wii 2 tomorrow. Why else have their own day? For a re-branding of a released product? No. Sony certainly stole the show so far but Nintendo has their own day for a reason. I don't know or want to try to predict the features but I expect a $300 system with huge gaming and social media features. Maybe 3D capability? Dunno.[/QUOTE]

History serves that one of the companies always does something Tuesday.

Not that I disagree with a new Hardware Announcement being in the cards from Nintendo. It definitely did not come from Sony (outside of the Vita) or MS.

Wow, I was only half right/wrong.

Vita will come in two different retail configurations: a high-speed 3G model and a Wi-Fi-only model. The top-end 3G model, which boasts a mobile broadband connection, will cost $299 (¥29,980, €299). The Wi-Fi model will cost $249 (¥24,980, €249).

Sony also announced that AT&T will be the exclusive service provider in the US for Vita. Customers who buy into AT&T's service plan for Vita will also have free access to more than 24,000 Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide. Sony said that additional details regarding AT&T data plans and pricing will be announced at a later date.

So if you want a the full 3G capability, you're paying $299 + $10?/$15? / month from AT&T.

I think I pay $40 for unlimited data plan from them right now.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']History serves that one of the companies always does something Tuesday.

Not that I disagree with a new Hardware Announcement being in the cards from Nintendo. It definitely did not come from Sony (outside of the Vita) or MS.[/QUOTE]
You guys have been living under a rock. Nintendo's next console has been announced for well over a month.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']You guys have been living under a rock. Nintendo's next console has been announced for well over a month.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it has. But not in this manner. There's a difference between information being out and them sending stuff as PR and generally what comes from Nintendo at E3.

I can't recall the last time Nintendo introduced a new console that WASN'T PLAYABLE at E3. Anyone? Even the DS, which they kept a great job of hiding prior to the show, was playable.

Uncharted 3, BF3, MW3, Saints Row 3 November is official month of the three. I hate that the 2 big shooters of the year come out within a week but I guess that's by design.

Coupon train looking nice for the rest of the year. Starting back on the caboose end tmrw with inFamous 2.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Absolutely agree. They're going to need something big to compete. The 3ds launch was already kind of meh and that was with 0 competition.

However developing the 3ds wasn't cheap, and I doubt nintendo is simply going to sit by and let it get crushed. I'm sure they have something in the works, or will really soon. Ideas are one thing they never seem to be short of... even bad ones.[/QUOTE]

With the exception of Nintendo, hardware sales @ launch are usually lost money with every unit moved, maybe its time for Nintendo to face reality and bite the bullet on this one. They'll make money on the long run. I dont think they'll announce a price drop @ e3 they'll likely bundle a game (OOT, KI:R) with the device to take them through Holliday 2011 and then price drop it soon after if it still doesnt work out :|

I do agree with everyone else PSVita is a horrid name, I'll probably walk into kmart and ask for "you know sony's new handheld >.>" Dont think I have the courage to ask for it by name lol

[quote name='kennedykougar']
I do agree with everyone else PSVita is a horrid name, I'll probably walk into kmart and ask for "you know sony's new handheld >.>" Dont think I have the courage to ask for it by name lol[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing when I first heard "wii".

[quote name='fujimitsu']I said the same thing when I first heard "wii".[/QUOTE]

Asking for gloves for Wii's was even better :lol:

[quote name='confoosious']Wow, I was only half right/wrong.

So if you want a the full 3G capability, you're paying $299 + $10?/$15? / month from AT&T.

I think I pay $40 for unlimited data plan from them right now.[/QUOTE]
Unlimited plan is only available to users on pre-existing contracts. All users since about December 2010 are required to get a limited plan.

If i could add the Vita to my existing contract with unlimited data I'd think about it, but as is, i probably won't.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I said the same thing when I first heard "wii".[/QUOTE]

true wii might have been worse lol I actually dragged a girl out of bed to go buy it for me (i gave her the though) The thought of asking for a wii was terrifying.

Back on the vita though.... I really do wonder WHY would anyone buy a 3G device when the networks are all going 4G. I honestly dont see myself playing MP games while driving to work or a short train ride (the thought of getting a good 3g signal on a new york city subway is laughable) the wi-fi version will do, unless u are in a residential neighborhood its hard to walk an inch without free open wi-fi anyways

Hey Josh, I got the LA Noire + Red Red Redemption and instead of getting RDR for $15, I got $25 in reward points... is this normal?

[quote name='Lonsta']Hey Josh, I got the LA Noire + Red Red Redemption and instead of getting RDR for $15, I got $25 in reward points... is this normal?[/QUOTE]

No.

inb4Joshexpodes:hot:

[quote name='Lonsta']Hey Josh, I got the LA Noire + Red Red Redemption and instead of getting RDR for $15, I got $25 in reward points... is this normal?[/QUOTE]
How much did you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back