Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='biledriver']While enjoyment of a game varies by person, I really don't think we played the demo if you call it polished. When I played it the graphics and animations were god awful considering every xbox 360 game I've played. My friend described the monster truck as something he modeled before he ever went to school for 3d modeling. I really can't come up with a game I've played that looked worse than this demo.

I really think this is just a case of people who like the old games and the humor forgiving the game for it's pretty obvious faults. For me, I will admit that Bulletstorm looked and played well I just thought it was obnoxious and silly. But Duke Nukem was practically offensive both in it's obnoxious humor AND it's graphics and gameplay.

But as always that's just my opinion.[/QUOTE]
I never said the GRAPHICS looked polished, and yes the monster truck looks especially rough. But the FEEL of the game is much more polished than I was expecting, the controls were VERY solid and everything ran quite smoothly. The monster truck steered better than a lot of racing games that tend to piss me off with their bad controls. I didn't come across all the typical glitches most games have, like clipping through the ground, it definitely shows its long development time, and the surround sound production was quite good. The animation style is intentionally a bit wonky as to evoke the feeling of the old Duke games. The graphics certainly won't win any awards, they definitely look several years old for a high-budget game, but on the other hand they are better than a lot of brand-new low-budget games I've played in the past year. And believe me, I've played some WAY worse games than you have, LOL. I get a sick thrill out of them. And I already know that DNF is gonna have way more things to discover in it than what's in the demo, the wide variety of things that you can do and things that you are put through are what has always been a staple of Duke games, and this game clearly has tons of little things to find, interact with, and discover. Like shooting down the blimp. Or throwing turds. And that's what I mean when it feels very polished. And why for me, it's worth the highest price-tier I ever pay for a game, knowing that I'm truly going to enjoy it from start to finish, and not be wishing for it to end earlier like a lot of games lately.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They may not announce a price cut, but IMO they have to this fall. Sales are slow already and an equal price with Vita will kill it.[/QUOTE]
I seriously doubt we will see a 3DS price drop before March (actually, based on N's track record I predict late May 2012). The 3DS isn't selling well because there aren't any games. As soon as Nintendo brings the really good games, the system will start selling a whole lot more. And if they happen to time several big game releases to roughly coincide with Vita's release, then Nintendo will unquestionably win the dollars of those very few consumers who actually have to pick between the two systems.

However, my larger point is that I truly believe that the 3DS and Vita are NOT competing with one another. They are targeting completely different parts of the market, and less than 5% of potential buyers will actually be interested in both systems. They simply appeal to different types of people. And of those extremely rare people who might want both, they're probably in a position to afford both anyways, and they'd only consider both because of the fact that they offer totally different non-overlapping experiences. I seriously believe that there is a less than 5% overlap between the market segments each system appeals to, and every time someone says they are competing with one another, just because they both happen to be handheld game systems, I have to laugh. The iPod Touch and Android smartphones are direct competition for 3DS, not Vita. Vita appeals ONLY to hardcore gamers who already own a PS3 or 360 and like big-name franchises, who were never interested in the 3DS in the first place. And the vast majority of 3DS purchasers will never even know what a Vita is.

[quote name='jmillion']they probably dont know. it will print out automatically w/ the receipt. long as u use ya SYR card.[/QUOTE]

Well damn, I didn't know these deals required a card these days. Last time I bothered with a K-Mart deal was for Vanquish, and back then it was just automatic. It would be nice if the people at my local store(s) knew about these deals IN GENERAL. I understand if they don't know every single deal going on during a given week, but at least they could have mentioned the card instead of treating me like a fucking imbecile.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Well why not just get a 20 dollar PSN card with the Infamous coupon?[/QUOTE]

Since I started checking last September, the PSN card rack has always been empty at my Kmart.

Hey Josh, you should probably reword the deal on the front page:

"Get Red Dead Redemption for $14.99 when you buy LA Noire for PS3 or Xbox 360 at $59.99"

Instead of getting it at $14.99, I got it for $39.99 with $25 in reward points.

Hi guys. I forgot my Noire coupon, so I paid full price because u didn't want to drive back 6 miles. It ain't very economical in my old jeep.

Picked up the lone copy of the hero edition.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Hi guys. I forgot my Noire coupon, so I paid full price because u didn't want to drive back 6 miles. It ain't very economical in my old jeep.

Picked up the lone copy of the hero edition.[/QUOTE]oh they did have it? see. :applause: lucky dude.

[quote name='bcb4589']What if you don't have a physical SYWR card yet? I signed up for SYWR this morning online and I printed out a temporary card (it's just a piece of paper with my member number and pin on it). Will just giving the cashier my member number or phone number allow the coupon to print?[/QUOTE]
i believe they can go by that. or tele#.

[quote name='Dirty']Well damn, I didn't know these deals required a card these days. Last time I bothered with a K-Mart deal was for Vanquish, and back then it was just automatic. It would be nice if the people at my local store(s) knew about these deals IN GENERAL. I understand if they don't know every single deal going on during a given week, but at least they could have mentioned the card instead of treating me like a fucking imbecile.[/QUOTE]i believe u need the card.

anyone have the coupons print out w/o it?

[quote name='jmillion']only the Hero edition.[/QUOTE]

That's incorrect, the reaper skin and weapon pack was being handed out by gamestop and amazon for pre-ordering as well.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']That's incorrect, the reaper skin and weapon pack was being handed out by gamestop and amazon for pre-ordering as well.[/QUOTE]i was referring to this kmart thread

[quote name='Dirty']Well damn, I didn't know these deals required a card these days. Last time I bothered with a K-Mart deal was for Vanquish, and back then it was just automatic. It would be nice if the people at my local store(s) knew about these deals IN GENERAL. I understand if they don't know every single deal going on during a given week, but at least they could have mentioned the card instead of treating me like a fucking imbecile.[/QUOTE]

well, it'd be nice if you read the OP.

I picked up inFAMOUS 2 this morning. I don't have an actual SYWR card, but I have signed up and I just gave them my phone number. The $20 coupon printed just fine. Thanks!

Thanks j. I would have picked one up for you if they had another. Good luck in your hunting.

And yes my coupon printed just fine. The guy almost forgot to give it to me. I've never spent so much on a game launch! Damn you Josh!

[quote name='confoosious']well, it'd be nice if you read the OP.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I do feel a little stupid for not reading that part of the OP, but I still don't think it's unreasonable for store employees to have a general knowledge of their own rewards program. People at Best Buy might not know every Reward Zone deal, but they all know the program exists.

[quote name='Lonsta']Hey Josh, you should probably reword the deal on the front page:

"Get Red Dead Redemption for $14.99 when you buy LA Noire for PS3 or Xbox 360 at $59.99"

Instead of getting it at $14.99, I got it for $39.99 with $25 in reward points.[/QUOTE]
That is not how the deal is set up. You should have received it for 14.99. What store did you buy it at? Since it is in the ad there are some non roto locations out there. Only about thirty for the chain though.

Just throwing this out there Josh, but if you can put together a deal for the Gears 3 360 Bundle, I'll be buying it at Kmart, if not, I'll have to defer to Amazon for tax-free purchasing.

I don't know how many are going to get stocked by Kmart stores, but if you're trying to gauge interest, I'm down for one. Something as small as a free 1600 point card would be enough for me.

Just unboxed the hero ed. Not too shabby. I didn't unseal anything, but just took everything out.

On the box it says the Kessler skin included but nothing about a reaper skin.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Thanks j. I would have picked one up for you if they had another. Good luck in your hunting.

And yes my coupon printed just fine. The guy almost forgot to give it to me. I've never spent so much on a game launch! Damn you Josh![/QUOTE]its cool. thanks though. makes me think the Manhattan locations have them but just BSed me

The Aurora K-mart in WA only got 2 copies of Infamous 2...
Good thing I skipped work to pick it up in the morning...

But only 2 copies for a game like this? Unless there was a better deal at some other store that I didn't know about.

There were a lot of people there in the morning last time for LA Noire you'd think they would send more copies of Infamous 2.
Either way happy that I got my copy.

For people in WA there's a Infamous 2 Launch party today in Bellevue FYI:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/180663

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']They may not announce a price cut, but IMO they have to this fall. Sales are slow already and an equal price with Vita will kill it.[/QUOTE]

Never underestimate a Nintendo handheld. People quickly forget that the DS started much like this and in America Sony could never touch it despite having better tech.

Not saying Vita might not beat it. But I rarely bet against Nintendo handhelds.

[quote name='biledriver']Never underestimate a Nintendo handheld. People quickly forget that the DS started much like this and in America Sony could never touch it despite having better tech.

Not saying Vita might not beat it. But I rarely bet against Nintendo handhelds.[/QUOTE]

Will Vita beat 3DS? Probably not. But it looks like it will give 3DS an actual run for it's money, assuming the software is there for the Vita.

Rochester hills, mi kmart claims they're sold out, I call bullshit. The woman working told me they had sold out of "several" shipments of the game. I told her it just came out today, I hate kmart employees.

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the WiiU? The graphics are pretty, and there's some slick technology in it. But it just doesn't seem very appealing, especially when all of its games seem to be multiplatform. It's just not thrilling to me as a core enthusiast gamer. What's the draw besides, "I can play games on it instead of my TV."

Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting. Watching this press conference, there's just a dearth of content until next year. Two of the six tentpole games are prettier, polished versions of N64 games, and another is one we've known about since last year (Kid Icarus.) And their 3rd party lineup doesn't seem promising. They desperately need to get that price down.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am thrilled to see the first iteration go up. Full roll out is planned for next March.[/QUOTE]
I've checked kmartgamer.com periodically and it still points to MyKart. When's it go live again?

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the WiiU? The graphics are pretty, and there's some slick technology in it. But it just doesn't seem very appealing, especially when all of its games seem to be multiplatform. It's just not thrilling to me as a core enthusiast gamer. What's the draw besides, "I can play games on it instead of my TV."[/QUOTE]I wouldn't say I don't care about it (though I think they should have come up with a better name), but I'm definitely confused--did Nintendo reveal a new console or the controller for a new console? The words "console" and "controller" were being thrown around interchangeably when discussing the controller-with-a-touch-screen, and I find it hard to believe that that thing alone could handle the better-than-Wii graphics of multiplatform games like Ninja Gaiden 3 and Darksiders 2 without a new console to replace the Wii...

At least there's going to be a new Smash Bros. for both the 3DS and this...WiiU [console/controller]! :applause:

EDIT: After looking around online, it looks like Nintendo didn't show the actual console (first pic of the console here), so that answers my question. I'm a little more optimistic now.

Hey Josh, Just wondering if Nintendo had given you a demonstration of the controller for the new console.

[quote name='VashandWolfwood']Will Vita beat 3DS? Probably not. But it looks like it will give 3DS an actual run for it's money, assuming the software is there for the Vita.[/QUOTE]
The best thing going for the Vita has to be the ability to transfer between the handheld and the PS3. I know for me, the majority of my handheld gaming is done in home while watching tv.

Having said that, anyone else catch the Nintendo press conference? Not digging the new console name (Wii "U") but the controller is nuts! If Ninty delivers on its capabilities then I won't be buying either a 3DS or Vita. Think of if as a chunky tablet with analog sticks, buttons and a touch screen

No idea on pricing but my wallet is wincing from the expected pain.

Ah, see, I thought it was all tied to the Wii (since it bears the name in part, and they didn't show the console) and it was like some sort of accessory/upgrade for the Wii. That didn't seem to make a lot of sense but damn they were not clear. It being a standalone console helps, but... eh? I mean, it all depends on how games utilize it, but the graphics will be outdated within a year or two, again, and console parity will go to pieces after that. The window where you can have games multiplat between WiiU, 360, and PS3 is going to be a few years at most, and probably less.

It's getting core games, but will anyone care by that point about Arkham City? I just don't know.

Take me with a grain of salt though, as I'm just not a big Nintendo person anyways.

[quote name='rbarba4']Having said that, anyone else catch the Nintendo press conference? Not digging the new console name (Wii "U") but the controller is nuts! If Ninty delivers on its capabilities then I won't be buying either a 3DS or Vita. Think of if as a chunky tablet with analog sticks, buttons and a touch screen

No idea on pricing but my wallet is wincing from the expected pain.[/QUOTE]
Why not get a Vita or 3DS? The WiiU's controller isn't portable beyond the house.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Am I the only one who just doesn't care about the WiiU? The graphics are pretty, and there's some slick technology in it. But it just doesn't seem very appealing, especially when all of its games seem to be multiplatform. It's just not thrilling to me as a core enthusiast gamer. What's the draw besides, "I can play games on it instead of my TV."[/QUOTE]

Reggie Fils Aime is on G4 right now and he is confirming it is definitely a new console. Says it will output 1080p

For me the controller is the main draw. It really comes down to the devs utilizing those features. A high def Wii wasn't enough to get me to buy a new console, but this changes things for me. Now it will depend on the launch price.

Funny enough, if the Wii U's power is legit then I'll probably switch most of my multi-plat game purchases over to it. BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon with added touchscreen/gyro support... YES please!:D

I kinda like the idea of WiiU. Hopefully it's a little more powerful than 360/PS3 and third party games run smoother/higher resolution on them.

I think a lot of people are going to like that it uses their controllers/peripherals they already own from Wii and a lot of people are going to like that it's (hopefully) cheaper than an Ipad and serves most of the same purpose. I don't think many folks are bringing ipads around with them everywhere, they use their smartphones for that. WiiU could be a legit competitor to Ipad for people who just would use it around the house anyway.

Vita is definitely competitive with 3DS at $250 but I'm just not a fan of Sony franchises and nothing much that they showed software-wise interested me.

I guess i'm just a sucker for nostalgia but seeing the promise of things like 3D classics on 3DS was much more impressive than all the HD/OLED/PS3 graphics on Vita.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']
Why not get a Vita or 3DS? The WiiU's controller isn't portable beyond the house.[/QUOTE]

Just goes back to the way I do handheld gaming, which is almost exclusively around the house. And like Nintendo demo'd, it's usually while I'm watching some sporting event. I'm rarely in a situation where I go somewhere and have alot of time to game. If I'm out, its to do other things besides gaming

Just got back from Kmart #3405 in Minneapolis. I went there hoping to use my $20 Gaming Coupon on inFamous 2. When I saw it wasn't in the display case, I walked around the electronics section looking for an employee. I found a cart with numerous copies of Red Faction that were being priced. Once the woman working came out from the back, I asked her if she had any copies of inFamous 2. I explained that I didn't see any in the case but that it was supposed to be out today and Kmart was offering a coupon with the game. Grudgingly she went to the back to look after telling me Red Faction was all she had to put out. She came out from the back after looking for a few minutes and said they didn't have inFamous 2. She said the woman "who is in charge of these things" will be in tomorrow and I should come back and ask her.

How does this store not have inFamous 2?

[quote name='jer7583']I guess i'm just a sucker for nostalgia but seeing the promise of things like 3D classics on 3DS was much more impressive than all the HD/OLED/PS3 graphics on Vita.[/QUOTE]
I'm not big on nostalgia, so I guess that explains why I'm not interested in the 3DS games. I mean, Starfox is the most appealing thing there for me right now, and I already played it to death years ago.

[quote name='rbarba4']Funny enough, if the Wii U's power is legit then I'll probably switch most of my multi-plat game purchases over to it. BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon with added touchscreen/gyro support... YES please!:D[/QUOTE]
You better hope they ditch Friend Codes then, and come up with a proper online service. Because if they don't, any multiplat games with multiplayer will sell terribly on it. If Nintendo gets to even basic '06-era levels of free PSN type online, that'd be a big win for them.

The 3DS's friend list, online, and eshop is much better than Wii or DS - I think they're improving. They still have a year and a half before release to get things up and running.

Remember, this company has more money than you can imagine from the Wii/DS success the last 7 years or so.

[quote name='jer7583']I think a lot of people are going to like that it uses their controllers/peripherals they already own from Wii and a lot of people are going to like that it's (hopefully) cheaper than an Ipad and serves most of the same purpose. I don't think many folks are bringing ipads around with them everywhere, they use their smartphones for that. WiiU could be a legit competitor to Ipad for people who just would use it around the house anyway.[/QUOTE]

More than anything, they are trying to give the casual market a reason to upgrade to the Wii U by letting them use the existing wiimote and by letting them stream videos to the new controller

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']You better hope they ditch Friend Codes then, and come up with a proper online service. Because if they don't, any multiplat games with multiplayer will sell terribly on it. If Nintendo gets to even basic '06-era levels of free PSN type online, that'd be a big win for them.[/QUOTE]
That can be a problem, but I'm old school in that I expect a solid single player experience first and foremost. Halo Reach is the only multiplayer game that has held my interest for more than a couple of weeks. But don't think Ninty will make that mistake again. It was vague but it seems like they want Wii U to be a media center. Just have to wait and see.

[quote name='Shurs']Just got back from Kmart #3405 in Minneapolis. I went there hoping to use my $20 Gaming Coupon on inFamous 2. When I saw it wasn't in the display case, I walked around the electronics section looking for an employee. I found a cart with numerous copies of Red Faction that were being priced. Once the woman working came out from the back, I asked her if she had any copies of inFamous 2. I explained that I didn't see any in the case but that it was supposed to be out today and Kmart was offering a coupon with the game. Grudgingly she went to the back to look after telling me Red Faction was all she had to put out. She came out from the back after looking for a few minutes and said they didn't have inFamous 2. She said the woman "who is in charge of these things" will be in tomorrow and I should come back and ask her.

How does this store not have inFamous 2?[/QUOTE]
All stores but the below have signed proof of delivery of receiving Infamous 2 before the street date.

3162 - Yuba City, CA
3256 - Baltimore, MD

Everyone else has it.

[quote name='rbarba4']Funny enough, if the Wii U's power is legit then I'll probably switch most of my multi-plat game purchases over to it. BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon with added touchscreen/gyro support... YES please!:D[/QUOTE]
You'd take a slight graphical increase over a quality online infastructure?

Hopefully Nintendo can get it right this time, but they haven't figured it out yet.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
Everyone else has it.[/QUOTE]

They might have it, but it doesn't mean they know where it is! vlv and I just waited an hour for the clerk to bring them out from the back. It would have been pretty awful if I hadn't been distracted with some conversation.

[quote name='jer7583']I kinda like the idea of WiiU. Hopefully it's a little more powerful than 360/PS3 and third party games run smoother/higher resolution on them.

I think a lot of people are going to like that it uses their controllers/peripherals they already own from Wii and a lot of people are going to like that it's (hopefully) cheaper than an Ipad and serves most of the same purpose. I don't think many folks are bringing ipads around with them everywhere, they use their smartphones for that. WiiU could be a legit competitor to Ipad for people who just would use it around the house anyway.

Vita is definitely competitive with 3DS at $250 but I'm just not a fan of Sony franchises and nothing much that they showed software-wise interested me.

I guess i'm just a sucker for nostalgia but seeing the promise of things like 3D classics on 3DS was much more impressive than all the HD/OLED/PS3 graphics on Vita.[/QUOTE]
Nostalgia is a VERY powerful feeling.

Seeing old Nintendo games on new systems doesn't do it for me. I've already played those things when I was a kid and loved them. It's time for new stuff...not the same exact game with a coat of paint.

As far as the Wii U is concerned.......it gets a big LOL from me.

Multiplats might look nicer on the Wii U...but then the PS4 and 720 will be out and will blow the Wii U out of the water. Then, 90% of Wii U's games will be ports of PS3/360 and PS4/720 games.

[quote name='rbarba4']Reggie Fils Aime is on G4 right now and he is confirming it is definitely a new console. Says it will output 1080p

For me the controller is the main draw. It really comes down to the devs utilizing those features. A high def Wii wasn't enough to get me to buy a new console, but this changes things for me. Now it will depend on the launch price.

Funny enough, if the Wii U's power is legit then I'll probably switch most of my multi-plat game purchases over to it. BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon with added touchscreen/gyro support... YES please!:D[/QUOTE]
You're going to wait 6-8 months to play BF3, NG3, Batman and Ghost Recon? LOL.

if you think that a new Xbox or PS3 is coming before 2015 you're sorely mistaken.

I think microsoft made it clear that kinect is not just a 1-2 year stopgap measure, it's an entirely new direction for the platform. They're also selling extremely well right now.

Sony is also on this new push with NGP+PS3+3DTV thing. They're not eager to release new hardware for some time either.

Bottom line is I will never not buy a Nintendo platform because I love their first party games and I have to have those. And there's a lot of people for whom that's simply a good enough reason, everything else is just bonus.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']All stores but the below have signed proof of delivery of receiving Infamous 2 before the street date.

3162 - Yuba City, CA
3256 - Baltimore, MD

Everyone else has it.[/QUOTE]

So what do I do?

Should I ask to go into the back room and find it myself?

I don't mean to be snarky, but I've been having more and more problems with this store.

I cannot remember another national store where I've had to question whether or not 1-They'd honor advertised sales and 2-They'd put the items on the shelves on their launch day.

Went and picked up Infamous 2 today at my BG, KY store. Everything went smoothly. Used my LA Noire coupon on Infamous 2 and got my new $20 coupon just fine. Again, excellent work, Josh. I've still yet to have a single problem at this store. They are phenomenal.

I'm calling my local K-Mart to make sure they had it in stock.
Kmart
9600 San Jose BLVD
Jacksonville, FL 32257

Been on hold for electronics for 17 minutes and 23 seconds. About to give up.

Ok, so how does this thing work. I'm going out to K-mart today to sign up for their Rewards program.

Question: How do I get the special deals? Email? Website? Do I have to do all my shopping now to get credits?

For next week, will I be able to use the $20 Duke Nukem coupon on Red Faction (39.99)? Or, will the coupon only be useful the week after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back