Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nerdtown']ok aside from all this wii U discussion, come june 12th i can get bulletstorm for $30( $10 after a $20 gaming gift card from L.A. Noire) am i right?[/QUOTE]

Yep you are right there

[quote name='kennedykougar']I beg to differ, the wii remote is a wretched piece of hardware!! too tiny! it took a long time to get used to pressing the "A" button without fat fingering the +- while playing zelda. the (1) and (2) that far away from the rest were bad too. [/QUOTE]

I agree. The Wiimote is my least favorite controller of all time. I'm guessing WiiU will not require a sensor bar? That alone killed a lot of my interest in the Wii since I sit at my computer desk to play console games due to the size of my room and I had trouble finding a good spot for the sensor bar.

Any official word regarding if Kmart will be carrying Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3? I would love to keep my dollars squarely invested in KM as much as possible......

[quote name='Killbomb']I agree. The Wiimote is my least favorite controller of all time. I'm guessing WiiU will not require a sensor bar? That alone killed a lot of my interest in the Wii since I sit at my computer desk to play console games due to the size of my room and I had trouble finding a good spot for the sensor bar.[/QUOTE]
The videos showed a sensor bar on top of the TV. Seeing as it supports Wii accessories/controllers, I don't think you'll escape that necessity with this new console. Various websites also say that the wide black plastic portion (where the front-facing camera is) at the top of the "New Controller" (that better be just a temporary name...) also houses IR LEDS for a built-in sensor bar.

I don't think the WiiU will be able to run 4 high quality lagless video streams at once. That's not only a tall order for any wireless network, it's an absurd setup to expect anyone to pay for in their house. Local multiplayer will be done with the classic controller on this thing and Wiimote/Nunchuk.

I think they're hoping that using the same controllers will help people transition/add value to the hardware. I don't see why you couldn't have two vita controllers with some more limited/static features being streamed to the tablet controller.

I just don't see a full on splitscreen type high quality video being streamed to two devices at once. If you've ever tried the PSP's remote play it's sketchy at best and unplayable laggy at its worst. It's not as easy as it would seem.

I apologize in advance for asking this stupid question:

Where do I purchase a game to get a coupon to print? I'd like to pick up Infamous 2 tomorrow, but don't know if I should check out back in the electronics department or if I should go up front...or does it matter?

Thanks.

[quote name='dafunkk12']The videos showed a sensor bar on top of the TV. Seeing as it supports Wii accessories/controllers, I don't think you'll escape that necessity with this new console. Various websites also say that the wide black plastic portion (where the front-facing camera is) at the top of the "New Controller" (that better be just a temporary name...) also houses IR LEDS for a built-in sensor bar.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I haven't watched any videos, just read about it a bit. Almost certainly be a pass for me then unless it comes out at a really low price point.

[quote name='GuyManDude']I apologize in advance for asking this stupid question:

Where do I purchase a game to get a coupon to print? I'd like to pick up Infamous 2 tomorrow, but don't know if I should check out back in the electronics department or if I should go up front...or does it matter?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Nope doesnt matter at all. Only matters as long as your a Shop Your Way Rewards Member and they scan your card.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Just read an article that the touch screen is of the resistance variety and not the capacitive type. While this will make the controller cheaper it means that it will not respond to touch as well (it comes with a stylus) and there is NO multi-touch. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

I was a little disappointed by this also. I hate using a stylus and a little piece of my heart dies every time I reach for it on my 3DS. Thankfully the 3DS seems to respond fairly decent to some light finger touching and I only have to use the stylus when I'm going to be doing quite a bit with the bottom screen (such as investigating the new shop).

Man, the gameplay from the Modern Warfare 3 campaign looks like it's shaping up to be more akin to a Treyarch design than a design from the previous incarnation of Infinity Ward. Where Infinity Ward put you in a more dynamic and believable environment, with all sorts of shit or non-shit happening around you in real-time, Treyarch makes you do shit in a railshooter-esque, linear fashion, where you constantly move from one point to the next to shoot enemies and fulfill objectives. (cues first-person animation of hand covering face, falling debris, and crazy screen-shaking, followed by shooting segment)

[quote name='cheesebu']I realize you are pretty new to this stuff, but you can't actually believe that price parity would kill the 3DS... The Vita will be successful, more successful than the PSP if they can come out with a game in the west as big as Monster Hunter is in Japan.

That said, it will never even come close to 3DS sales, unless its getting ports of Mario Kart and Smash Bros 4. You seem to forget that people buy these things for games.[/QUOTE]

You seem to not know that many, maybe even most people don't want just games from a handheld device anymore, and that's about all the 3DS will (someday I imagine) be good for. It released at a ridiculous price with shit for games.

The timing of the Vita announcement is perfect because now people are going to hold off on that 3DS and see what the Vita has to offer.

If Vita is more than just a gaming system (more like an ipod) people are going to buy it. It just needs to release at the right price (done) at the right time (they'll probably screw that up) and with some good games. If they can actually do all that there's no doubt that Vita will at the very least be competitive.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't think the WiiU will be able to run 4 high quality lagless video streams at once. That's not only a tall order for any wireless network, it's an absurd setup to expect anyone to pay for in their house. Local multiplayer will be done with the classic controller on this thing and Wiimote/Nunchuk. [/QUOTE]

They haven't come out and said it- but the impression that i'm getting is that you only need 1 pad. All the promo footage and demos they show were of some configuration of controllers and none of them had more than 1 pad involved.

That seems like the only way the cost of the system would work- but it also doesn't make a lot of sense because that would mean that a 2 player game would either have to have 2 different sets of controls and abilities for their players- or neither user would use the pad (or maybe sit it between them and share duties).

[quote name='ShockandAww']

If Vita is more than just a gaming system (more like an ipod) people are going to buy it. It just needs to release at the right price (done) at the right time (they'll probably screw that up) and with some good games. If they can actually do all that there's no doubt that Vita will at the very least be competitive.[/QUOTE] This actually is the thing I did not get about Vita. Sony was so much into the idea of putting Playstation on android, but then again not making the PS Vita a full on android device (the user interface looks like a sony made one). I mean really a $250-300 android device without the phone portion would sell like hotcakes and I would buy one no question.

[quote name='nbballard']They haven't come out and said it- but the impression that i'm getting is that you only need 1 pad. All the promo footage and demos they show were of some configuration of controllers and none of them had more than 1 pad involved.

That seems like the only way the cost of the system would work- but it also doesn't make a lot of sense because that would mean that a 2 player game would either have to have 2 different sets of controls and abilities for their players- or neither user would use the pad (or maybe sit it between them and share duties).[/QUOTE]

My impression is that party/casual games will be designed to use one uPad (coined it!) and multiple Wiimotes, whereas hardcore games will be primarily assumed to be "one person playing alone" affairs, not having any need for multiple uPads. And for the rare hardcore game running on split screen, it is assumed that the second player owns a Wii U of their own, and thus can simply bring their own uPad over with them, just like how Wii owners could download their Miis into the Wiimote and carry it along with them to a friend's house.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']This actually is the thing I did not get about Vita. Sony was so much into the idea of putting Playstation on android, but then again not making the PS Vita a full on android device (the user interface looks like a sony made one). I mean really a $250-300 android device without the phone portion would sell like hotcakes and I would buy one no question.[/QUOTE]
Same here. If Vita is only games then it's not going to do nearly as good as it could if it were more like an ipod, and I'd definitely consider buying a 3DS over the Vita as long as the 3DS got a price drop and a new iteration.

I'm just hoping Vita has fully featured web browsing/apps/all the good stuff people expect from their devices now.

With the 5G ipod touch on the way it could steal any thunder from both the 3DS and Vita and end up the hot holiday gift. Nintendo has already screwed up big time imo, hopefully Sony actually knows what people want or Apple will end up the winner in the end.

All we need is a single device that can play Vita/3DS quality games with ipods apps/features and it's over. The 3DS is too far away from this ideal to be very successful long term imo.

Have we heard anything on red faction i bought the ps3 and the 360 version didnt get anything for either of them. I also bought infamous 2 and that worked great.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']My impression is that party/casual games will be designed to use one uPad (coined it!) and multiple Wiimotes, whereas hardcore games will be primarily assumed to be "one person playing alone" affairs, not having any need for multiple uPads. And for the rare hardcore game running on split screen, it is assumed that the second player owns a Wii U of their own, and thus can simply bring their own uPad over with them, just like how Wii owners could download their Miis into the Wiimote and carry it along with them to a friend's house.[/QUOTE]

This thread is notoriously off topic, so i'll stop after this:

Agreed. 1 uPad would work in most scenarios.. It's the digital equivelent of being "It" or a dungeon master's screen. we appear to be keeping the Wiimote+. I appreciate nintendo essentially saying that last gen's controller was good enough and that we can keep using it- it'll probably sell me on one of those WiiPlay2 bundles. Oh the otherhand, I can't help but think at the end of the day it's going to be a problem for 2 reasons:

1) People (primarly the casual crowd) are going to see the wii controllers and the name (much like the 3DS) and assume that it's a redesign of the existing hardware and not a new platform.

2) Too many accessories. Wiimote+, nunchuks, classic controllers, Balance Boards, uPads, Gun Grips, Vitality Sensors, and who knows what else. They want to think they are making games for the every man - Hardcore and Casual- but the everyman doesn't have room for all that crap, and I'd be willing to say it's about to get too involved for it to pay off in the casual market.

[quote name='taccord1986']Have we heard anything on red faction i bought the ps3 and the 360 version didnt get anything for either of them. I also bought infamous 2 and that worked great.[/QUOTE]

The deal for red faction starts this Sunday, on sale for 39.99

[quote name='Killbomb']I agree. The Wiimote is my least favorite controller of all time. I'm guessing WiiU will not require a sensor bar? That alone killed a lot of my interest in the Wii since I sit at my computer desk to play console games due to the size of my room and I had trouble finding a good spot for the sensor bar.[/QUOTE]

What really sucks about the sensor bar/wii remote thing is the interference u get from other light sources. The wii should have a warning label: "only plays well in dark basements.. with no dogs in the vicinity" If i put the sensor bar at the bottom of the screen the dogs interfere when they walk by, if i put it over the screen it doesnt seem to read as well, not sure if thats because of the light emited by the tv screen or the light comming in the windows above the tv =\

[quote name='ShockandAww']
All we need is a single device that can play Vita/3DS quality games with ipods apps/features and it's over.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, one reason I don't carry my 3DS/PSP everywhere is that I can really only play games, and not do anything else. Nothing against the 3DS or the PSP but it's one of those things I have no point to bring with me since I don't really game outside of my house. The same principle would apply to the Vita. I need apps and a good experience to make me want to use it daily, not just for games.

[quote name='nbballard']This thread is notoriously off topic, so i'll stop after this:

Agreed. 1 uPad would work in most scenarios.. It's the digital equivelent of being "It" or a dungeon master's screen. we appear to be keeping the Wiimote+. I appreciate nintendo essentially saying that last gen's controller was good enough and that we can keep using it- it'll probably sell me on one of those WiiPlay2 bundles. Oh the otherhand, I can't help but think at the end of the day it's going to be a problem for 2 reasons:

1) People (primarly the casual crowd) are going to see the wii controllers and the name (much like the 3DS) and assume that it's a redesign of the existing hardware and not a new platform.

2) Too many accessories. Wiimote+, nunchuks, classic controllers, Balance Boards, uPads, Gun Grips, Vitality Sensors, and who knows what else. They want to think they are making games for the every man - Hardcore and Casual- but the everyman doesn't have room for all that crap, and I'd be willing to say it's about to get too involved for it to pay off in the casual market.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your two points, but also I really wonder about the resolution of the uPad . . . it has a 6.2" touch screen, but due to costs it looks like the resolution on the screen is fairly low. To keep costs down, I could see Nintendo putting a low-res screen on the controller, which would be a big negative. My Droid X has a 4.3" screen with 854x480 resolution, and the screen looks crisp and clear. For a larger 6.2" screen, if they can't hit a decent resolution, its going to look pretty fugly.

Also, I'm not sure if they really thought out the concept of the uPad . . . how many times would someone come in and say they need to use the TV, forcing you to swith to the uPad? Most people have their own TVs for gaming and would rather play on the big screen, so having the feature of switching the game over to the uPad is really not a big deal. Its almost as if Nintendo is trying desperately to come up with "new and innovative" concepts (again), but I really don't see the value in this concept.

Plus the controller looks big and bulky, and not very comfortable to use. I can't imagine holding one of those uPads in a longer gaming session, just seems very bulky and not designed for comfort for your hands.

I would have expected a new standard controller with the WiiU, redeisnged and comfortable to use like the PS3 or 360 controllers; i.e. designed for gaming. I'll be very surprised if there isn't another new (no-screen) controller available with the WiiU, because using the old Wii controllers for a new console doesn't sound very exciting. The Wii remote + nunchuk combo is just irritating, they should have offered a single controller with everything you need built in, instead of forcing a combo of two separate devices to act as a single controller.

Back on topic, will be looking forward to DNF when it comes out next week; hopefully it will be a decent game! I do have some doubts, its been so long in production and probably runs on an old graphics engine, but we'll see.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Same here. If Vita is only games then it's not going to do nearly as good as it could if it were more like an ipod[/QUOTE]
Sony already tried this with the PSP, and it didn't work out too well. Because why would people want another iPod like device when they already have an iPod? I think people underestimate the market that's there for a good dedicated gaming handheld. The DS had no app store or iPod like capabilities and that sold tons.

Back on topic: Grabbed inFamous 2 yesterday with my L.A. Noire coupon. I'll probably use the coupon from inFanous to grab Alice, then hop off the coupon train for a while. Since it doesn't look like Kmart will be carrying the next few games I want (Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3, Catherine, El Shaddai).

Just looked at a release date schedule. November 15th has Halo Anniversary, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Saints Row: The Third and Need for Speed: The Run. Between COD and Skyrim in the 7 days prior, and Halo and Assassin's Creed that day, I don't think Saints Row and Need for Speed stand a chance. Saints Row is a perfect summer title when nothing's otherwise coming out, so why put it against all that competition?

[quote name='chimpmeister']Also, I'm not sure if they really thought out the concept of the uPad . . . how many times would someone come in and say they need to use the TV, forcing you to swith to the uPad? Most people have their own TVs for gaming and would rather play on the big screen, so having the feature of switching the game over to the uPad is really not a big deal.

Back on topic, will be looking forward to DNF when it comes out next week; hopefully it will be a decent game! I do have some doubts, its been so long in production and probably runs on an old graphics engine, but we'll see.[/QUOTE]
Yea- that function could only really be used for VC games, games that weren't designed to use the motion controls, or where the touch sceen is used with the TV. Interesting concept, but i don't think it will execute.

I got an early access demo for DN:F. It was pretty bad. Unless you have some sort of super nostalgia for Duke that makes you forgive all it's faults I don't know if it's worth the money. I'd HIGHLY recommend trying the demo before purchasing.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Josh confirmed the following offers on Kmartgamer:

1) LoZ: OoT 3D: $15 gaming coupon
2) Shadows of the DAMNED: $15 gaming coupon
3) Dungeon Siege III: $15 gaming coupon
4) F.E.A.R. 3: $20 gaming coupon

I updated the OP to reflect these new confirmations, which I hope was alright, Josh.

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't know if anyone noticed, but Josh confirmed the following offers on Kmartgamer:

I updated the OP to reflect these new confirmations, which I hope was alright, Josh.[/QUOTE]

I hate to be the guy doing this but: maybe it's time we got back to mostly deal discussion.

[quote name='kennedykougar']Ugh it almost sounds like you are shopping at my boise store :D

Now for all the poor souls who werent able to find infamous 2 at their local kmart... Look again, under the F and not the I ROTFLMAO. When I picked up my copy today I had all but given up after looking at the empty gap with the sign for "Infamous 2". Finally an employee showed up, she informed me they were sold out... what do u know, as I looked at the other case just to see if there was any psp games on sales there it was "Famous 2" right behind some copies of front mission .... go figure the game got a name change at release courtesy of my local kmart :applause:[/QUOTE]

Your store displays the games in alphabetical order?

I'm headed off to once again try and get a copy of inFamous 2 from my local store. Hopefully they've bothered to put it out today.

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't know if anyone noticed, but Josh confirmed the following offers on Kmartgamer:

I updated the OP to reflect these new confirmations, which I hope was alright, Josh.[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to Dungeon Siege and Shadows but not sure either is going to be any good.

New site looks pretty good, Josh. There's some carryover design/layout stuff from Sears' brand sites that still bugs me as a person who is familiar with web design, but I'm guessing such things are par for the course (has to have consistent Kmart look and feel, corporate branding, etc.) But I'll refrain from the picking of nits unless it's wanted.

Sunday needs to hurry up and get here so I can buy Dirt 3 on sale. I need me some Gymkhana.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am about a third caught up on emails, thx.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what this means... haven't been following the situation. But I was planning on heading out to Kmart and picking up Hunted if it has the $15 coupon, so I could head back next week and grab Alice.

Should I not go?

[quote name='warmsignal']Not sure what this means... haven't been following the situation. But I was planning on heading out to Kmart and picking up Hunted if it has the $15 coupon, so I could head back next week and grab Alice.

Should I not go?[/QUOTE]

It means that he has caught up with about 33% of emails that he has received.
I believe that the deal on hunted ended last saturday.

[quote name='AJVtony831']It means that he has caught up with about 33% of emails that he has received.
I believe that the deal on hunted ended last saturday.[/QUOTE]

The OP said that the Hunted deal "wasn't working as of the 1st... maybe later in the week"....

If it's dead now why are people still asking about it? - "Josh any status updates on the "hunted" $15 coupons from last week?"

EDIT: please don't tell me it's just poor souls who bought the game and never got their coupons still begging for one.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Looking forward to Dungeon Siege and Shadows but not sure either is going to be any good.[/QUOTE]
Dungeon Siege doesn't look bad. Reminds me of Diablo with a more console oriented battle system. Haven't tried the demo yet but I need my western RPG fix, Dragon Age II was basically Mass Effect 2 minus the fun for me.

[quote name='warmsignal']The OP said that the Hunted deal "wasn't working as of the 1st... maybe later in the week"....

If it's dead now why are people still asking about it? - "Josh any status updates on the "hunted" $15 coupons from last week?"

EDIT: please don't tell me it's just poor souls who bought the game and never got their coupons still begging for one.[/QUOTE]

It probably is people who bought the game last week and are asking about since Josh will compensate.

[quote name='The_ZZ']Did the inFamous 2 coupons print out for you guys? Looking to pick it up today[/QUOTE]
Printed out for me yesterday on the Hero Edition. Can't speak for the regular.

[quote name='nbballard']Printed out for me yesterday on the Hero Edition. Can't speak for the regular.[/QUOTE]

It did print out on regular edition as well.

Nice, just got Infamous 2 and got my gaming coupon. Unfortunately, it expires July 23, and there's nothing coming out up to then that I want to get. I might pop back in to nab Uncharted 2 GOTY, take out the DLC code for myself and flip it on Craigslist for $15. That would net me Infamous 2 and U2 dlc for $45.

Except it says the purchase has to be $20. Damn you fine print. Maybe I can convince them to charge me another penny.

[quote name='MSUHitman']OP should be updated: Battlefield 3 confirmed SD is now 10-25.[/QUOTE]
It's a wiki! Go ahead :)

Yes! Please do! I left it is as a wiki for this type of thing. I think we have gotten to the point where there enough core CAGs here that help police this thread to keep it line if someone goes nuts with the wiki! Thanks!

[quote name='sadboy']Man, the gameplay from the Modern Warfare 3 campaign looks like it's shaping up to be more akin to a Treyarch design than a design from the previous incarnation of Infinity Ward. Where Infinity Ward put you in a more dynamic and believable environment, with all sorts of shit or non-shit happening around you in real-time, Treyarch makes you do shit in a railshooter-esque, linear fashion, where you constantly move from one point to the next to shoot enemies and fulfill objectives. (cues first-person animation of hand covering face, falling debris, and crazy screen-shaking, followed by shooting segment)[/QUOTE]
I was feeling the same way. I hope that the whole game isn't representative of what was shown.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Nice, just got Infamous 2 and got my gaming coupon. Unfortunately, it expires July 23, and there's nothing coming out up to then that I want to get. I might pop back in to nab Uncharted 2 GOTY, take out the DLC code for myself and flip it on Craigslist for $15. That would net me Infamous 2 and U2 dlc for $45.

Except it says the purchase has to be $20. Damn you fine print. Maybe I can convince them to charge me another penny.[/QUOTE]

Not only are you a penny short, but the coupon you got from Infamous 2 isn't good until Sunday the 11th, which is the day after the current sale ends on Uncharted 2.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Nice, just got Infamous 2 and got my gaming coupon. Unfortunately, it expires July 23, and there's nothing coming out up to then that I want to get. I might pop back in to nab Uncharted 2 GOTY, take out the DLC code for myself and flip it on Craigslist for $15. That would net me Infamous 2 and U2 dlc for $45.

Except it says the purchase has to be $20. Damn you fine print. Maybe I can convince them to charge me another penny.[/QUOTE]

The coupons aren't usable the same week they're purchased. They're active the sunday following the week they were purchased.

Red Faction and Dirt 3 are $40 next week, making them sweet $20 pickups with that coupon.
These three games are ones I know i'll be picking up.

6-14 Child of Eden $15 Gaming Coupon
6-19 Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $15 Gaming Coupon
6-21 Shadows of the DAMNED $15 Gaming Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back