Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe she was. I am going to check back on Tuesday and see. She just kept babbling on about how she has a cellphone too and she barely uses it because it will give her cancer and how all us "kids" are going to get cancer from video games and tv. My friend and I just stared at her and she was completely serious. It was real bad lol reminded me of Walden a little or that she saw Terminator and decided electronics are the worst thing in the world.

[quote name='Midnight Express']Did you tell her you also use the microwave to heat up your extra butter (artificially flavored and colored), genetically altered popcorn before playing then use your cell phone to talk to your friends while online. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I found it funny because the Kmart is actually right by Lambeau Field which is a few miles from all the mills and the industrial area but its the electronics that are going to give everyone cancer. lol

Fingers crossed for some X360 price drops/additional deals during the month of July so I can use up this $60 gaming coupon I'm hanging on to! Right now it looks like mostly PS3/Wii deals. Is it safe to say the list on the front page is likely all we can expect, or should I hold out a bit little longer to see what else developes?

(not fishing for specific titles/deals, just curious if additional deals are a good possibility)

-So a few days ago i bought shadows of the damned, i got the coupon, but i wanted to buy a second game with the coupon, Then i found 1 copy of Mirrors Edge for 14.97, well the coupon did not become valid until yesterday, but i bought Mirrors Edge anyways, Now realizing that this coupon will expire and there is no other games i will buy between now and early August, Could i bring back Mirrors Edge Unopened, Return it, then Turn around and buy it back with the Coupon??? I'm sure there going to be annoyed, but is it worth a shot?, no sense in letting a coupon go to waste right..??

You'd have to buy another gaming item with Mirror's Edge.
The coupon is good for video game sales $15 and higher BEFORE tax. Mirror's Edge at $14.97 is three cents short.

[quote name='MSUHitman']If it's what I got yesterday, it's buy $50 worth of stuff, get a $10 off general merchandise coupon that's good from 7-5 to 7-10. If you go back to Sunday's posts, all of us got it buying Alice and a points card.[/QUOTE]

Dangit. I bought $50 worth of stuff 2 minutes apart so i could hide my son's birthday gift from him.

Thanks again for your hard work, Josh! Even though nothing new is coming out next week, is there any way we might see next week's deals sometime within the next couple days?

Edit: Hoping for some 3DS games deals!

[quote name='Miro']Thanks again for your hard work, Josh! Even though nothing new is coming out next week, is there any way we might see next week's deals sometime within the next couple days?

Edit: Hoping for some 3DS games deals![/QUOTE]
I would love to post up what's coming, with me being gone close to three weeks, I need to scramble to line some more deals up for July!

[quote name='MSUHitman']If it's what I got yesterday, it's buy $50 worth of stuff, get a $10 off general merchandise coupon that's good from 7-5 to 7-10. If you go back to Sunday's posts, all of us got it buying Alice and a points card.[/QUOTE]
The one caveat whenever they run these coupons is I believe they cannot be stacked.

did you or anyone else find out what the deal was with the $10 coupon printing? cant get alice until wednesday. would be nice if its all week but might be only for some members too.

[quote name='stevocbk24']Had my first terrible experience at Kmart in Green Bay. The normal electronics guy wasn't working last night so when I went to buy the Blops PS3 bundle and get Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 with it nobody knew what I was talking about. First they wouldn't let me use my 80 dollars in gaming coupons than they used the 50 dollar giftcard on the purchase itself and than they were saying the games were not free. After spending about an hour there trying to convince them and showing them the website they finally agreed the games were free.
However, they had already rang it up so they had to go through the mess of voiding my transaction which the first time cost 200 dollars without the games than they were going to use my 20 dollar gaming coupon on unncharted 2 and Killzone 2 when I had already told them they were free.
Than they took me to customer service to try all over again, where one of the woman told me I was going to get cancer from the video games anyways, but that is a whole different story. They said I couldn't use my 60 and 20 dollar gaming couponm on the PS3 and only let me use 1 so I used the 60 dollar one and after about an hour I spent 250 dollars on the bundle got the games for free and my 50 dollar gift card as well as another 10 dollar coupon and got out of there asap.

This was the worst customer service of my entire life. They could not even use simple math, and the one woman told me I was going to die of cancer, the normal electronics guy is great. He keeps up with all the deals and last week even posted little post its on the display. I believe the woman who said I was going to die of cancer might have been the manager since she had to be called over butt I'm not sure. I was going to go back on Tuesday and find out.[/QUOTE]
Yikes.......I hope you send me this via email. I've big time backed up on KGHM but I'll definitely get back with you.

When there is just a store problem should we email helpmekmartgamer? I was at a Kmart this past Saturday to buy another copy of Zelda for my brother how just bought a 3DS a few days earlier. We went to the store and they could not find anyone for 30 minutes that had a key to open the case. The employees just milled around and would page each other it was an absolute joke. Then we tried to get a kiddie pool and that took another 20 minutes and they brought out one that was smashed with a crack in it. Now this Kmart has a Best Buy less than 500 feet from it, but I wanted my brother to ge the Kmart deal. Should I email this to you guys or at a corporate level? My usual store sometimes runs slow, but this was a joke. i bought the last copy at my store and this store had a ton of copies of the game and now I know why.... Don't get me wrong, I have purchased all my games at Kmart, but its this type of service that will drive other customers like my brother away. He just gave up and bought the game from Best Buy.

[quote name='jkircos']When there is just a store problem should we email helpmekmartgamer? I was at a Kmart this past Saturday to buy another copy of Zelda for my brother how just bought a 3DS a few days earlier. We went to the store and they could not find anyone for 30 minutes that had a key to open the case. The employees just milled around and would page each other it was an absolute joke. Then we tried to get a kiddie pool and that took another 20 minutes and they brought out one that was smashed with a crack in it. Now this Kmart has a Best Buy less than 500 feet from it, but I wanted my brother to ge the Kmart deal. Should I email this to you guys or at a corporate level? My usual store sometimes runs slow, but this was a joke. i bought the last copy at my store and this store had a ton of copies of the game and now I know why.... Don't get me wrong, I have purchased all my games at Kmart, but its this type of service that will drive other customers like my brother away. He just gave up and bought the game from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
It is definitely best to email the KGHM line. It allows customer issues not to be intertwined with my business email and get lost in the shuffle.

My God, thank you Kmart. I picked up the Call of Duty Bundle Ps3 Plus Uncharted 2 GOTYE and GW3, used a 20 gaming coupon from a prior game purchase, and the lady took $50 off the purchase instead of giving me a $50 GC. So I walked out the door with the PS3 and 3 new games paying 240 something after tax.:)

Used 20 dollar coupon from LA Noire on Alice PS3 today, out the door for 16 bucks. Was sad to get off the coupon train.

Then I found a 10 dollar off anything coupon valid next week on the floor of the Kmart. Win!

The guy probably just read the sticker price, didn't even bother scanning it. I say just go there, and see if it rings up right. If it doesnt then mention the kmart gamer site and if he aruges point in the ad where it says to check online for more in-store offers

Thanks, I'll go try that. Wasn't sure if the deal was only online or not. I'm sure he didn't know anything about it though, he didn't even know what the game was, lol.

Yeah rule of thumb really is just go to kmart and get the game you want and don't mention any deals to the employee as most don't know whats going on. If you mention online said i get a coupon or something usually ends up with them trying to tell you its online only. I don't say anything to the employee about the deals unless something goes wrong.

[quote name='Greendomo']Any deals on Cars 2?[/QUOTE]

I wish, I want my money back after watching that movie :cry:

worst pixar movie in years from what I have seen of them

I bought Alice and a $20 PSN card twice in two seperate transactions and used a $20 Gaming Coupon on each and although I only paid $35 + tax I still got the $10 off $10 purchase and the 10X points coupon for both transactions.

Not sure if this is a store by store offer but it looks like spending $50+ in a single transaction will trigger the coupon(s) if your store is participating

Good lord, Kmart gamers takes forever to reply to coupon issue emails. I mean come on it's been almost a week since I email you guys about my coupon issue. Sigh...

[quote name='nathan88']Good lord, Kmart gamers takes forever to reply to coupon issue emails. I mean come on it's been almost a week since I email you guys about my coupon issue. Sigh...[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but Josh was on vacation until today.

[quote name='caponesgun']I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but Josh was on vacation until today.[/QUOTE]

Ugh i had no idea... But still is he really the only one who takes care of these issues?

[quote name='caponesgun']I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but Josh was on vacation until today.[/QUOTE]

Jeez. . . How many times can this be said in the same thread. It seems like every single page in this thread, starting with last week, someone has had to point out that Josh was on vacation.

Patience people! Everyone takes vacations, I'm sure everything will get sorted out.

Went to kmart and got alice madness returns for $34.99 and used my $15 Zelda OOT coupon for it. Guy had a bit of trouble getting the coupon to come off scanning my rewards card twice and then he realized to hit the total button first before the coupon would work. I don't know the game may suck but something about it just intrigues me.

[quote name='joshrocker']Jeez. . . How many times can this be said in the same thread. It seems like every single page in this thread, starting with last week, someone has had to point out that Josh was on vacation.

Patience people! Everyone takes vacations, I'm sure everything will get sorted out.[/QUOTE]

Well i don't usually come to this forum too often, so i had no idea. Plus i had bombarded the email because again i had no idea...

Just picked up Alice for $16 and change after using my $20 LA Snore coupon. Unfortunately, I'm off the coupon train, but I'm sure that won't last long. Never thought I'd be saying this, but K-mart has officially become my go to store for games. Absolutely killer deals so far this year and my local store has yet to let me down. Best part about it is I haven't had to step foot in a gamestop or best buy all year! Keep it up!

[quote name='crookshow']Just picked up Alice for $16 and change after using my $20 LA Snore coupon. Unfortunately, I'm off the coupon train, but I'm sure that won't last long. Never thought I'd be saying this, but K-mart has officially become my go to store for games. Absolutely killer deals so far this year and my local store has yet to let me down. Best part about it is I haven't had to step foot in a gamestop or best buy all year! Keep it up![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Only time i have stepped into Best Buy is when i trade in some games, and Gamestop I was in their to get some used games from their last B2G1 sale. Otherwise Kmart all the way for me

Got the Alice deal and am loving the game so far. The employees were actually very helpful, knew about the sale and didn't give me any problems when I used a gaming coupon. Very pleasant shopping experience.

to use my $20 Gaming coupon, can I can just buy a 1600 MS point card even though its only $19.99? or do I have to purchase a pack of gum or something small to make it go over the $20 total?

or do I have to buy 1600 MS point card+ another videogame to get this coupon to work?

[quote name='Poor2More']to use my $20 Gaming coupon, can I can just buy a 1600 MS point card even though its only $19.99? or do I have to purchase a pack of gum or something small to make it go over the $20 total?

or do I have to buy 1600 MS point card+ another videogame to get this coupon to work?[/QUOTE]

Have to buy the point card and some other video game product to get it over 20 dollars.

I thought there was a deal for resident evil for 3ds! Is kmart even going to have it tomorrow? I raged when they took like 2 weeks to have doa dimensions

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']You should be allowed to use a $20 gaming coupon on a $20 PSN card, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes on a PSN card. They're $20 exactly.

No for XBL card since they're 19.99

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes on a PSN card. They're $20 exactly.

No for XBL card since they're 19.99[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought. I went to cash out today and the register said coupon requirements not met so the cashier got a manager and the manager said that PSN cards didn't qualify because they're a Sony product. He said it needed to be a system or a game.

[quote name='Murderstorm']I thought there was a deal for resident evil for 3ds! Is kmart even going to have it tomorrow? I raged when they took like 2 weeks to have doa dimensions[/QUOTE]
The deal doesn't start until next week I think it is. That's the plan anyway. And it's $10 off.

[quote name='godofuncharted']that's what i thought. I went to cash out today and the register said coupon requirements not met so the cashier got a manager and the manager said that psn cards didn't qualify because they're a sony product.[/quote]
fanboy!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']The one caveat whenever they run these coupons is I believe they cannot be stacked.[/QUOTE]

That's fine because this is my first KMart purchase that came with a coupon since the PS Move launch. Normally I only shop the KMart deals when it's a situation like Alice where its on sale there and nowhere else since you don't do trade ins, or you don't get as much for them as I would at Gamestop (my KMart has been one of the test markets for the trade-ins for a long time.)

[quote name='Murderstorm']I thought there was a deal for resident evil for 3ds! Is kmart even going to have it tomorrow? I raged when they took like 2 weeks to have doa dimensions[/QUOTE]

They will have it tomorrow, but the deal isn't until next week which is $29.99. However that is within the 7 day price adjust period as well.... There was some confusion about whether or not it was a ship date or a street date but it definitely is a street date and stores have had these for just under a week now.

So I'd like some clarification on whether or not K-Mart will be carrying Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. I've seen one poster here say "No" but it's listed online so I'd like to hear it "from the horse's mouth," as it were.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']So I'd like some clarification on whether or not K-Mart will be carrying Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. I've seen one poster here say "No" but it's listed online so I'd like to hear it "from the horse's mouth," as it were.[/QUOTE]

Josh has already said that stores won't be carrying it. I guess online is the only Kmart option.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']So I'd like some clarification on whether or not K-Mart will be carrying Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. I've seen one poster here say "No" but it's listed online so I'd like to hear it "from the horse's mouth," as it were.[/QUOTE]

When you ask questions and won't believe the answer, then why bother asking and wasting people's time?

Just email Josh then.

[quote name='dabamus']Josh has already said that stores won't be carrying it. I guess online is the only Kmart option.[/QUOTE]
That is correct, we will not be carrying the title. Thx!

Quite frankly I am inundated with email. Due to being gone last week and how my schedule looks, I will need till late Wed. Night to get back with everyone. Thank you for your patience, I will make sure you are taken care of.

Going forward I'll update the OP that I am not in the office like FB and Twitter.

Yes, currently it is just me that runs the category, answers the email, runs twitter and Facebook and does all the content with the blog. By the middle of this summer I am scheduled to get more help so you all dont have to wait as long.

[quote name='mrfury']I called kmart and the guy said Alice is $60, if I show them the online ad will the store honor it?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what he said the price is - it scans at $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back