Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']When you ask questions and won't believe the answer, then why bother asking and wasting people's time?

Just email Josh then.[/QUOTE]
Why didn't I believe one vague post with no reference? Good fucking question, asshat. Who appointed this asshole to run this thread?

To anyone else: Is it possible to use my coupons online? I don't have mine handy and it's hard to check the OP on an iPod.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']
Going forward I'll update the OP that I am not in the office like FB and Twitter.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome back Josh we missed you.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']
To anyone else: Is it possible to use my coupons online? I don't have mine handy and it's hard to check the OP on an iPod.[/QUOTE]

Coupons are instore only

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Why didn't I believe one vague post with no reference? Good fucking question, asshat. Who appointed this asshole to run this thread?

To anyone else: Is it possible to use my coupons online? I don't have mine handy and it's hard to check the OP on an iPod.[/QUOTE]
Coupons are not effective online yet.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Why didn't I believe one vague post with no reference? Good fucking question, asshat. Who appointed this asshole to run this thread?

It's been answered multiple times in this thread. :roll:

No.

Josh I know it may be a longshot but would it be possible to add Resistance FOM and Resistance 2 to the free games on the PS3 deal? My kmart has about 3 of each and would love to get in on the series before Resistance 3.

[quote name='confoosious']It's been answered multiple times in this thread. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry I work a full-time job and do other things that occupy my time rather than refresh this thread every five minutes. I hope that you could forgive me.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Coupons are not effective online yet.[/QUOTE]
That's unfortunate but thanks for the kind response, I do appreciate it.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Josh I know it may be a longshot but would it be possible to add Resistance FOM and Resistance 2 to the free games on the PS3 deal? My kmart has about 3 of each and would love to get in on the series before Resistance 3.[/QUOTE]
I am Sorry, Sony and I had to limit it to the four chosen.

[quote name='Marauder7']Josh

Any hints on Call of Juarez: The Cartel because I'll be traveling til end of July and have a coupon that expires that week.[/QUOTE]
At least $15

[quote name='mknlb50']LA Noire deal was the best deal I've ever had so far. Keep it up Josh![/QUOTE]
The stars aligned on that one!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I am Sorry, Sony and I had to limit it to the four chosen.[/QUOTE]
Damn. If you could have fulfilled his request, I would have liked to have seen you reply with:

SHC-Gamer: (snaps fingers) Done!

[quote name='sadboy']Damn. If you could have fulfilled his request, I would have liked to have seen you reply with:

SHC-Gamer: (snaps fingers) Done![/QUOTE]
Alas, I feel my powers are fading.

josh, any upcoming shadows of the damned or dungeon siege deals? I think I'm gonna use my 10$ off coupon on one of those unless a deal is coming.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']can anyone post the details of the $10 coupon and the 10X coupon such as when it is valid and for what items?[/QUOTE]

they are both valid from 7/5 to 7/10 and are not gaming coupons

I never got any coupon(s) or offers from my Alice and $20 PSN card purchase today. If I am not supposed to, then no worries.

Anyone have experience using gaming coupons in the same transaction as SYWR points (for the remainder of the balance)? The employees couldn't figure out how to do it today when I picked up Alice.

Hey Josh, were you consulted on the $5 off $20 purchase coupon that's in the Burger King kid meals?

Might risk using it on the Sponge Bob (suppose to be a warioware knockoff) game next week and see if it will work. Only concern is if the $20 purchase has to be pre-tax like the coupon deals you offer.

I actually had a good experience at K-Mart and thought I would share! Well, more specifically my sister did. Her husband's birthday is coming up and she's decided to set up a gaming room for him with a new giant TV and PS3; she originally called me asking about TVs, but when she mentioned wanting a PS3 my CAG senses started tingled and I told her I'd call her back.

I immediately came here to check on deals and noticed the awesome Call of Duty PS3 deal; I looked online and the K-Mart nearest her had it listed as out of stock. She was still sold on the idea of two free games with the regular PS3, so she went to get that. She calls me once she gets there and informs me they actually have a Call of Duty PS3! She asks the chick working in Electronics about the deal, she of course has no idea what we're talking about so my sister handed the phone to her, I explained the $50 gift card and 2 game deal to her and told her to just ring it all up and hit total to see. I do hate feeling like I know more than employees, but she was ready and willing to accept what I was saying.

Turns out my sister didn't have a SYWR card and in fact had never even heard of it, so I told her to sign up. She said she'd call me back and let me know how it turned out. Fifteen minutes later I get a call: "LITTLE BROTHER YOU ARE AWESOME! THREE games, the PS3, AND I can use this gift card to buy clothes?! Heck yes!!!" (I thought it was just a gaming coupon, but apparently it's a general use gift card? Neat!)

So yes, long story short: the excessive amount of time I spend on this site actually benefited someone else! I also got to participate in an awesome deal by proxy. That's two happy people; thanks K-mart! :applause:

[quote name='MSUHitman']If it's what I got yesterday, it's buy $50 worth of stuff, get a $10 off general merchandise coupon that's good from 7-5 to 7-10. If you go back to Sunday's posts, all of us got it buying Alice and a points card.[/QUOTE]

hmm... nah, don't need another points card for that $10... thanks for this tho, didnt know there was a 10 out there, only a 10x

[quote name='mcthatch']Used 20 dollar coupon from LA Noire on Alice PS3 today, out the door for 16 bucks. Was sad to get off the coupon train.

Then I found a 10 dollar off anything coupon valid next week on the floor of the Kmart. Win![/QUOTE]
dont think that 10 off will work for u, since it was on someone else's sywr acc

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']You should be allowed to use a $20 gaming coupon on a $20 PSN card, right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes on a PSN card. They're $20 exactly.

No for XBL card since they're 19.99[/QUOTE]

was gonna answer... got beat :(

[quote name='ShockandAww']fanboy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Poor2More']to use my $20 Gaming coupon, can I can just buy a 1600 MS point card even though its only $19.99? or do I have to purchase a pack of gum or something small to make it go over the $20 total?

or do I have to buy 1600 MS point card+ another videogame to get this coupon to work?[/QUOTE]
somethin gaming to make up for the cent

well, it has been said many times throughout, and confoosious is like that lol, but josh has already answered anyway (like to u i mean... iirc)

[quote name='Gamer SDP']can anyone post the details of the $10 coupon and the 10X coupon such as when it is valid and for what items?[/QUOTE]

apparently, buying $50 in one transaction and gettin it --- not sure about teh $10 coupon, but for the 10x, apparently u can pay anyway u want (i used coupons and like 20 cash and it printed) and for 10x at least, its for transactions between some limited time, u can check a few pages (in the 130's) i posted exact wording

[quote name='chazPalm']Anyone have experience using gaming coupons in the same transaction as SYWR points (for the remainder of the balance)? The employees couldn't figure out how to do it today when I picked up Alice.[/QUOTE]

yea, ring everything up, hit total, give them coupon, get new total, say "oh, can i pay it wit my sywr pts? ok? cool :)" simple, just tell them to use up x amount of points

It kills me when someone I know pays MSRP at Gamestop, but even when I tell them about these deals they bitch and moan complainig how it's alot Of work.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']It kills me when someone I know pays MSRP at Gamestop, but even when I tell them about these deals they bitch and moan complainig how it's alot work.[/QUOTE]

Yes soo much work to sign up for the card, pull said card out of wallet and hand to the cashier, then pay. Yes soo difficult

I went to Kmart last night and picked up Alice and a $20 PSN card for only .38! I used a $20 and a $15 coupon plus $19.xx in points. The clerk was amazed at the total, which at retail price plus tax would have been over $86. I wasn't planning on making any more purchases because of work and a backlog of games already but this was too good to pass up.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I'm sorry I work a full-time job and do other things that occupy my time rather than refresh this thread every five minutes. I hope that you could forgive me.
[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to let you know that the rest of CAG looks up to you and your full time job all the time as we draw our Welfare checks and live off food stamps.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']It kills me when someone I know pays MSRP at Gamestop, but even when I tell them about these deals they bitch and moan complainig how it's alot Of work.[/QUOTE]

Some people just don't care about how much money they spend. Those are the people that are constantly saying "their broke" and need a better job.

See? I think it's time we really considered adding a "GAMES THAT KMART WILL NOT BE CARRYING" section to the OP.
There are so many times where people ask about games that have been repeatedly discussed, and we keep getting more and more hostile with our answers.
Seems like adding that could save some headaches and bickering.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']See? I think it's time we really considered adding a "GAMES THAT KMART WILL NOT BE CARRYING" section to the OP.
There are so many times where people ask about games that have been repeatedly discussed, and we keep getting more and more hostile with our answers.
Seems like adding that could save some headaches and bickering.[/QUOTE]

Yes and we can make sure that any games that have a combination of the words "Dynasty" "Warrior" or "Gundam" automatically get tagged into that catagory :)

I Was glad to find the alice deal here, went to kmart last night and got it for the sale price without any problems. Whoever I talked to during the day probably doesn't pay much attention to games since he thought it was $60. It's nice walking in seeing a game tag for $60 and knowing its $25 less.

Yeah, a section in the OP about which games K-Mart will not carry would help. No need to bicker or get "hostile" on a video game deals forum, though. Just ignore and move on, don't even bother responding if such questions bother you.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']See? I think it's time we really considered adding a "GAMES THAT KMART WILL NOT BE CARRYING" section to the OP.
Seems like adding that could save some headaches and bickering.[/QUOTE]

I think a "GAMES THAT KMART WILL BE CARRYING" section would make more sense. The list would be much shorter and thus more manageable.

[quote name='nietzsche74']I think a "GAMES THAT KMART WILL BE CARRYING" section would make more sense. The list would be much shorter and thus more manageable.[/QUOTE]
:roll: There's been like 1 good game that Kmart didn't carry. If you want Catherine/Disgaea get them somewhere else and if there's anything else you want you need to reconsider buying it and if you still decide you want to throw away your money buy it somewhere else.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']It kills me when someone I know pays MSRP at Gamestop, but even when I tell them about these deals they bitch and moan complainig how it's alot Of work.[/QUOTE]

I have one friend who I tell about K-Mart deals on a regular basis since he constantly buys new releases. He has yet to buy one there, usually because the GameStop is closer to his house (only by 2 miles). He also complains that signing up for the card is too much work, despite my explanation that it takes a minute at the register. He trades stuff in constantly, so I try to explain to him about coming here and learning about the best times to trade in. This is also too much work, according to him.

The worst part of the whole situation is that he lost his job about a year ago and just lives off his savings (he still lives at home). I just don't understand being too lazy to save money, especially when you don't have any coming in.

Picked up Alice yesterday with a $20 coupon for right at $16, transaction went perfect once they found the keys to the cabinet in the break room, thanks for the deal!!!

[quote name='Serpentor']Why people getting Alice ($35) with a $20 PSN card? Is there an unadvertised deal for buying two together or something?[/QUOTE]
I think some people were getting a $10 general coupon when spending over $50. They probably don't stack with gaming coupons though and it may be pretty YMMV if you get one. Not sure. I think they're also only valid from 7/5-7/10 or somewhere around there.

[quote name='Serpentor']Why people getting Alice ($35) with a $20 PSN card? Is there an unadvertised deal for buying two together or something?[/QUOTE]

No deal for buying them both but for me it was an easy way to use my coupons and get over the $50 mark. Even though I only spent .38 out of pocket, I still got the $10 coupon and the 10x points coupon.

Both coupons are valid 7/5 - 7/10.

[quote name='ShockandAww']:roll: There's been like 1 good game that Kmart didn't carry. If you want Catherine/Disgaea get them somewhere else and if there's anything else you want you need to reconsider buying it and if you still decide you want to throw away your money buy it somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Buying niche games is throwing away your money now? Grow up weirdo.

[quote name='Midnight Express']No deal for buying them both but for me it was an easy way to use my coupons and get over the $50 mark. Even though I only spent .38 out of pocket, I still got the $10 coupon and the 10x points coupon.

Both coupons are valid 7/5 - 7/10.[/QUOTE]

If the coupons are only valid 7/5 - 7/10, how do you combine them with the Alice deal (which I thought ends 7/2)?

[quote name='cheesebu']Buying niche games is throwing away your money now? Grow up weirdo.[/QUOTE]
It's not about whether it's niche or not but whether or not it's good. Catherine (which looks like garbage to me) and Disgaea might be good but other than that I dont know of anything Kmart isn't carrying that'd be worth anyones money.

so nobody knows anything official about the $10 off $50?

im in chicago today, has anyone recieved one there?

[quote name='jer7583']so nobody knows anything official about the $10 off $50?

im in chicago today, has anyone recieved one there?[/QUOTE]

I got a $10 coupon yesterday. It's $10 off a general merchandise purchase of $10 or more, not gaming-specific, but it should work on games. Valid 7/5-7/10 only, as others have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back