Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadboy']Over the years, I learned to make sure I never carry anything that can't be replaced. My cellphone is probably the closest thing to an exception, because it contains text messages that I want to keep.[/QUOTE]

You never carry cash?

[quote name='dino88']You never carry cash?[/QUOTE]

cash can be replaced tho
there arent any special sywr promotions or anything right? besides the 10x next week?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']cash can be replaced tho
[/QUOTE]

No it can't. You can make more money, but what you lost is gone. Using your logic, the guy's gift card and coupon can be replaced too.

[quote name='sadboy']Over the years, I learned to make sure I never carry anything that can't be replaced. My cellphone is probably the closest thing to an exception, because it contains text messages that I want to keep.[/QUOTE]

I laughed. I just have security settings on all of my cards, and identity protection on top of it even if I suffer any kind of theft. One text and any of my cards I need to are suspended for security reasons. I never carry cash either, mainly because I always spend more that way. I have a credit card with a limit of $300 I use for my day to day charges. Obviously I have others for normal uses but it prevents me from buying something stupid.

I have an iphone, but a added GPS chip not able to be disabled helps me deter loss ;) It's not that difficult to be secure but not be another conspiracy theorist.

[quote name='dino88']No it can't. You can make more money, but what you lost is gone. Using your logic, the guy's gift card and coupon can be replaced too.[/QUOTE]

honestly, idrc, i can argue this wit u but logic is logic, it differs from person to person

anyway, looks like there isnt much for me in terms of new releases for awhile, so i'll have one coupon left over from fear 3. if anythin comes out that i want, i'll grab it, if not, guess i'll have to start over on the coupon train

[quote name='caponesgun']I have an iphone, but a added GPS chip not able to be disabled helps me deter loss ;) It's not that difficult to be secure but not be another conspiracy theorist.[/QUOTE]
What are these conspiracy theories you seem to disbelieve?

[quote name='dino88']You never carry cash?[/QUOTE]

Cmon, he's obviously talking about losing personal stuff, credit/debit cards, work IDs, things like that. Stuff that would be a pain to get replaced. Cash doesn't qualify, it sucks to lose, but doesn't qualify.

Well this sucks, was the last day to use my $20 coupon and went to one of the only two Kmart's in Manhattan and tried to get a $20 PSN card but the guy refused to do it because he said it wouldn't work and I was okay even though it is $20 and not $19.99 like the 360 card.

Went to the other Kmart and they only had $50 PSN cards. There goes my $20 coupon just because the guy refused to scan it. :cry:

[quote name='Waynetid']Well this sucks, was the last day to use my $20 coupon and went to one of the only two Kmart's in Manhattan and tried to get a $20 PSN card but the guy refused to do it because he said it wouldn't work and I was okay even though it is $20 and not $19.99 like the 360 card.

Went to the other Kmart and they only had $50 PSN cards. There goes my $20 coupon just because the guy refused to scan it. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Well that's bs. Be sure to email Josh about that. Should have told him to just try it or asked for a manager. What a douche.

Well its not just him lately Shock. Lots of other people have tried to get the 20 dollar PSN cards with their coupons and they get a prompt that says "coupon requirement not meant".

I would have gone through with buying the card and telling him to "humor me" by trying the coupon when it came time to pay for it. If he refused to even try at that point, then he's refusing the coupon and violating store policy, and it's time to tell the manager how upset you are with this cashier's lack of professionalism.

I don't recall a run of people reporting that the requirement wasn't met, just one person who went on to try it with two before giving up. Before then, I recall at least a half dozen people specifically marveling at getting one for exactly $0.00.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Cmon, he's obviously talking about losing personal stuff, credit/debit cards, work IDs, things like that. Stuff that would be a pain to get replaced. Cash doesn't qualify, it sucks to lose, but doesn't qualify.[/QUOTE]

I was only joking with sadboy, but it doesn't seem like you understand what he said. Why would you say he is obviously referring to credit/debit cards, work ids, etc.? I would assume that is exactly what he would carry in his wallet, because those things can be replaced. If he was referring to not carrying credit cards or ids, what exactly do you think he would carry in a wallet? Why would he have a wallet?

:lol: This is silly.

Hey Josh was looking up some games coming out this year and noticed one thats not on your list. Is Kmart going to be getting the new Ratchet and Clank game? Comes out 10/18

[quote name='dino88']If he was referring to not carrying credit cards or ids, what exactly do you think he would carry in a wallet? Why would he have a wallet?[/QUOTE]
Condoms. :whistle2:#

I went to use my coupon at store number 1019 after work, and their power was out since the area was hit pretty hard by storms. The coupon expires today. The store manager signed it saying it would extend to tomorrow since I was at work could only come during a time that they were unable to fulfill the coupon.

Josh, will my coupon still work tomorrow? Do I need to provide you with any details? I normally don't hang onto my coupons until the very last minute (because crap like this could happen), but I've been apartment shopping with my girl and time has been tight.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I went to use my coupon at store number 1019 after work, and their power was out since the area was hit pretty hard by storms. The coupon expires today. The store manager signed it saying it would extend to tomorrow since I was at work could only come during a time that they were unable to fulfill the coupon.

Josh, will my coupon still work tomorrow? Do I need to provide you with any details? I normally don't hang onto my coupons until the very last minute (because crap like this could happen), but I've been apartment shopping with my girl and time has been tight.[/QUOTE]

You basically did what you had to do. The coupon won't work on its own tomorrow and there is nothing Josh can do about it. But the manager did the right thing so they will be able to take the $20 off manually.

So my first kmart coupon redemption failed. Did the LA Noire coupon expire ON July 2nd or THRU the 2nd? Normally other store coupons are are through dates listed. Cashier scanned games and coupon and still came up $30.56 at total. Cashier said must have been up to today and not thru.

[quote name='ferant316']So my first kmart coupon redemption failed. Did the LA Noire coupon expire ON July 2nd or THRU the 2nd? Normally other store coupons are are through dates listed. Cashier scanned games and coupon and still came up $30.56 at total. Cashier said must have been up to today and not thru.[/QUOTE]

The L.A. Noire coupon expires today. Just got back from using it on a $19.99 XBL 1600 point card a $5.99 3 pack of DS stylii.

[quote name='sadboy']Condoms. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

In the event that I lose my wallet, I always put the condom on before leaving the house.

[quote name='ShockandAww']What are these conspiracy theories you seem to disbelieve?[/QUOTE]

I was just referring to the maxim "the more you carry the more you can lose"

Went down today to see if I could find something to Buy w ith the $5 BK coupon. Found DQ iv for 19.99 but didn' t find any cheap accessory to hit the $20 minimum.

Saw that they had the Spongebob uDraw game in stock so got that with DQ. In the end the coupon pretty much helped to cover the taxes.

Thanks to whoever listed the Wii games sale because I never saw it in the ad

Used my Noire coupon on Alice.

I didn't really want to, but there were no $20 PSN cards there and I didn't want to spring the cash for a $50 one or 4000 MS Points.

The employee there was helpful and knowledgeable as always.

I checked my email and the receipt from my PS3 only shows the last 4 digits of the gift card. Bummer, I was hoping I could at least use it online or something.

[quote name='sadboy']She is so hot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nervousxtian']You guys must be too young. She's quite attractive.[/QUOTE]
After having to turn to internet search to find out who Tina Fey even is... Wow, you guys must be part of the same bizarre group of Americans who for some unfathomable reason think Sarah Palin is hot, too. On the standard scale of 6 to 10, Tina Fey is a very low 8, meaning I'd do her for free if she asked me to, but I wouldn't choose her over any other 8 or 9. As for Palin, she's a 7, I'd ONLY do her for at least $500 in cash, nothing less.

Please tell me you didn't base your assessment of Ms. Fey on photos and a few video clips. Her work on Saturday Night Live over several years, particularly the news reports, have established her as being very smart, witty, and funny. This does more for her attractiveness than looks alone.

Without going into it, Palin is nowhere near a 7 for the same reasons.

Do any games actually release this week? It suits me fine if there's no reason to make a run to the stores.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Tina Fey is hot for the same reasons Helen Hunt is hot. Palin is like a 4, loses points for being retarded.[/QUOTE]

Man, I used to love Helen Hunt...

[quote name='haize']So... what are the new deals starting today till the 9th?[/QUOTE]

Yes.... Also curious about game deals.

P.s. I'd do Palin only if I had an incurable STD.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']After having to turn to internet search to find out who Tina Fey even is... Wow, you guys must be part of the same bizarre group of Americans who for some unfathomable reason think Sarah Palin is hot, too. On the standard scale of 6 to 10, Tina Fey is a very low 8, meaning I'd do her for free if she asked me to, but I wouldn't choose her over any other 8 or 9. As for Palin, she's a 7, I'd ONLY do her for at least $500 in cash, nothing less.[/QUOTE]

Somehow I bet you'd never nab a 7 in your life... :lol:

Fey is considerably more attractive than Palin, and her sense of humor and professionalism make her even more attractive.

Not everyone just wants a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.

[quote name='nervousxtian']

Not everyone just wants a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.[/QUOTE]

I guess it works favorably, then, for those of us who DO enjoy those types!

Anyway, a little bugged after this morning's trip to Kmart. They still don't have RE for the 3DS, and I'm leaving town in a couple of hours. Crud.

[quote name='chriscolbert']You basically did what you had to do. The coupon won't work on its own tomorrow and there is nothing Josh can do about it. But the manager did the right thing so they will be able to take the $20 off manually.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to go out now and hope they honor the manager's note knowing the circumstances. If not I'll just wait for a reply after the fourth, as I don't expect the KmartGamer squad to be away from their families during the next couple of holiday days.

[quote name='haize']So... what are the new deals starting today till the 9th?[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering about this myself. I'd like to have something to use that $10 coupon on.

Main Topic: I have my fingers crossed for Shadows of the Damned $35. Alice was well worth it last week.

Sub Topic: If we're going by personality than of course Fey wins, not to mention from what I understand she's only slept with one guy in her life (which is a huge plus.) Now on physical alone, I would have to go with Palin. The lady just has more sex appeal.

[quote name='TheDevo']Main Topic: I have my fingers crossed for Shadows of the Damned $35. Alice was well worth it last week.

Sub Topic: If we're going by personality than of course Fey wins, not to mention from what I understand she's only slept with one guy in her life (which is a huge plus.) Now on physical alone, I would have to go with Palin. The lady just has more sex appeal.[/QUOTE]

Completely ot:

Since when is only sleeping with one person a plus? Honestly that's just opinion. Not that I condone having 30 partners, but life is short...have some fun. I'm 23 and my number is five. I've been dating Ellen for three years now and I wandered 0 times. Ellen is certainly attractive but she refuses to grant the satisfaction to some guy to land a already committed woman. That and she knows if I got the name I'd either put him in jail or a bodybag :lol: (sarcasm people)

But I don't understand the premise less is more

[quote name='caponesgun']completely ot:

since when is only sleeping with one person a plus? Honestly that's just opinion. Not that i condone having 30 partners, but life is short...have some fun. I'm 23 and my number is five. I've been dating ellen for three years now and i wandered 0 times. Ellen is certainly attractive but she refuses to grant the satisfaction to some guy to land a already committed woman. That and she knows if i got the name i'd either put him in jail or a bodybag :lol: (sarcasm people)

but i don't understand the premise less is more
[/quote]

tmi

Moving on to Madden 12, I apologize for participating in the OT that just snowballed.

Anyone plan on buying Madden '12? The $20 giftcard makes it almost worth it since it may not be a full season for the NFL. Roster moves and the like may not be portrayed or actually done for a while as free agency has been delayed....

But, yes, NCAA '12 is sooo close I need it now :D

[quote name='addicted2games']What's up with all this Palin and Fey talk in the Kmart thread. Are they going on sale next week? Maybe B1G1 free? lol[/QUOTE]

I'll buy that for a dollar!

[quote name='bobphone']Better not tell us the deals that are currently active. Amazon might copy them.[/QUOTE]

This. I hate to criticize, but what exactly has been going on with the lack of deal-updating lately? Last year, I had all my K-Mart purchases planned out and was in the place spending money (sometimes much more than I wanted to) every week. Lately, it seems like its pulling teeth just to find out exactly what is on sale.

While I don't agree with it, I do see why some may think the deals need to be hidden and given out on short notice. Amazon and others will do what they will regardless, but I can understand it. But this is Sunday, the day that new sales go live, and I haven't seen any mention of sales, aside from Stockboy letting slip the RE 3DS deal fifteen or so pages back. Even the almighty blog hasn't been updated.

So last night I went to a 24 hour kmart to use up my LA noire coupons. Unfortunealty, they had zero wii cards, zero 3ds cards, and only a couple psn cards. I tried to buy 2 psn cards and they would not ring up. The cards could not scan. This was at 10:45pm. So i drove to the other kmart store that was open 24 hours to find out they change their store hours and are no longer 24 hour stores. So I couldnt use my coupons at one store and then the other store change their hours and now i am out of luck. Why cant they just give out giftcards that dont expire in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back