Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harveyiscool']I don't like the fact that no one else can step up and take over handling deals/negotiations with companies other than SHC-Gamer for Kmart. It pretty much sucks for people who have coupons in the month of July when there has not been a good deal other than NCAA Fball with an additional $20 coupon. Yeah, I can go buy a points card with them, but that really wasn't my intention or what I want to do. I think that is what irritates me more than anything else.

If Kmart doesn't want to do things like Best Buy followed by a match by Amazon in doing a buy a Kinect game get one free deal, or B2G1 free deal, or older game prices to 9.99 and below then that is fine. Do I think it is the best business decision? Nope. Should SHC-Gamer have to be the only one to create these deals? Nope. Should he even worry about/focus 100% on gaming/job duties when there are a lot of other issues going on with his personal life? Nope.

But this isn't a SHC-Gamer/Josh thread. This is a Kmart thread, and as a customer I'll bitch and complain about the lack of deals because this (even though it appears that it is) shouldn't be a one man run production.[/QUOTE]

I was going to respond to this but then I saw who wrote the post.

[quote name='GBAstar']You all do understand that you are strengthening some of the points being made. Deals don't have to be on new release titles only. That same logic being applied means that just because no new releases of worth are schedule during the next upcoming weeks does NOT mean that there still can't be killer deals.

Many retailers have KILLED it the last few weeks dropping solid games to solid prices (that aren't new or recent releases) as well as moving some new and old collector's editions at amazing prices.

Most peoples gripes (if I'm reading correctly). Is that their are NO DEALS PERIOD.

Having LA Noire at $35.99 is great but if you follow this thread you already picked it up during its release week.

Most of the deals that have come up over the last week to two are on games that had deals during release week as well.[/QUOTE]

I think it's safe to say that K-Mart has a MUCH more finite budget than other major retailers. While it makes sense to us to mark things down to get SOMETHING in return and clear shelf space, it obviously can't be that easy to do or it would have been done more often and more drastically. If given a choice, I'd rather have major new releases come with a $15-$20 coupon as well as possibly be on sale for $39.99 within the first month than to blow their budget on clearing out older titles.

[quote name='GBAstar']You all do understand that you are strengthening some of the points being made. Deals don't have to be on new release titles only. That same logic being applied means that just because no new releases of worth are schedule during the next upcoming weeks does NOT mean that there still can't be killer deals.

Many retailers have KILLED it the last few weeks dropping solid games to solid prices (that aren't new or recent releases) as well as moving some new and old collector's editions at amazing prices.

Most peoples gripes (if I'm reading correctly). Is that their are NO DEALS PERIOD.

Having LA Noire at $35.99 is great but if you follow this thread you already picked it up during its release week.

Most of the deals that have come up over the last week to two are on games that had deals during release week as well.[/QUOTE]
It all comes down to being gone for three weeks in June. In June we were able to put a lot of titles on sales that many used their NR coupons on to get for dirt cheap. July would have looked like that as well but without me being here there really isn't anyone to set things up.

Criticism is valid, there are not enough deals in July, 100% agree. It's just a reality that I wasn't able to get it done but I've definitely tried to be upfront about why and that we will get back on track for August and beyond.

Also, we do not have a long tail assortment in general in the stores (long active replen hold on older sku's) to run older sku's on promo. However, this will all change once my .com business is up and running the way I want it to.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I think it's safe to say that K-Mart has a MUCH more finite budget than other major retailers. While it makes sense to us to mark things down to get SOMETHING in return and clear shelf space, it obviously can't be that easy to do or it would have been done more often and more drastically. If given a choice, I'd rather have major new releases come with a $15-$20 coupon as well as possibly be on sale for $39.99 within the first month than to blow their budget on clearing out older titles.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I'm just nitpicking; and not at Josh directly.

It is far more difficult and a skill to find (and offer) the best deal for a new release game. It is much easier after the fact to find a retailer offering a six month old+ game for cheap.

I guess rather then passively criticize josh or Kmart I was just trying to bring light onto the 600lb gorilla in the room that we all have observed (if you shop at Kmart) and that is the large quantities of near worthless games sitting on the shelves at $19.99 or more.

I know other posters are screaming for the $.97 clearances and I don't think that makes sense either but it sure would be nice to look through the gaming section at Kmart without seeing the same 20-30 stale titles cluttering up the shelves.

[quote name='chriscolbert']It's a blessing and a curse. No other major retailer has had a rep come here and put themselves right in the middle of the community. When people bitch about the lack of deals, it's going to appear as though they are blaming Josh because when everyone is happy about the deals they give him all the praise. I think most people are quick to "defend" Josh because they understand that this is a position that he has willingly put himself in.[/QUOTE]

You are completely right, and that is why he is far and above the rest from an individual point of view.

However, looking at the company perspective, GBAStar is completely correct. I don't always want new release specials. I don't have to buy a game on its release day. I would much rather wait a few months down the road or longer and then find some crazy cheap deals on quality "older" games.

And as far as Kmart only focusing on new releases, my Kmart has tons and tons of worthless older games that the prices are ridiculous on. If new releases is the only focus that Kmart wants to give their customers deals on, then I would love to hear that from SHC-Gamer himself. Then I won't complain at the lack of deals anymore because I understand there aren't many titles being released now, meaning Kmart isn't focusing at all on attracting any video gamers to their stores.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It all comes down to being gone for three weeks in June. In June we were able to put a lot of titles on sales that many used their NR coupons on to get for dirt cheap. July would have looked like that as well but without me being here there really isn't anyone to set things up.

Criticism is valid, there are not enough deals in July, 100% agree. It's just a reality that I wasn't able to get it done but I've definitely tried to be upfront about why and that we will get back on track for August and beyond.

Also, we do not have a long tail assortment in general in the stores (long active replen hold on older sku's) to run older sku's on promo. However, this will all change once my .com business is up and running the way I want it to.[/QUOTE]

Josh I'll be the first to remind you that you had/have your priorities in the right place over the last several weeks. Their are more important things in life then constantly dreaming up the next killer set of promotions. I've just had more free time on my hands lately and had the ability to drive up and down the northeast to bargain hunt while visiting family so I just thought I'd pour out some observations.

I think some people are quick to jump ship when their isn't that constant flow of exciting and amazing deals popping up in the threads each week but we all know that once the AAA titles start releasing Kmart will be the place to pick up those titles.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It all comes down to being gone for three weeks in June. In June we were able to put a lot of titles on sales that many used their NR coupons on to get for dirt cheap. July would have looked like that as well but without me being here there really isn't anyone to set things up.

Also, we do not have a long tail assortment in general in the stores (long active replen hold on older sku's) to run older sku's on promo. However, this will all change once my .com business is up and running the way I want it to.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response so unbelievably quickly. The only thing that irks me in your response is "I wasn't able to get it done". My god man, someone else has got to step up and take over or help out. You shouldn't have to do this all by yourself.

I'm also a little confused on your comment about older SKU's to run promotions. Are you saying Kmart just doesn't have the capability to run a promotion on a bunch of older titles, or there are company restrictions?

[quote name='GBAstar']Having LA Noire at $35.99 is great but if you follow this thread you already picked it up during its release week. [/quote]
I picked up during this last sale and I follow the deals in this thread. I wanted to wait to see reviews from friends who finished it.

Most of the deals that have come up over the last week to two are on games that had deals during release week as well.
Same can be said of the older titles you might want to see on sale...

ah........ didn't think I find a cheap little filler for my $20 coupon today. Found some psp game case on clearance, that I will gladly just give to my brother.

Guys, I'm starting to think that harvey actually isn't very cool at all.

The focus on new releases is obvious - publishers want to push new release games to go along with their marketing plans and focus in the media/press.

Since publishers work with josh to help pay for the discounts we get, their focus is going to be on those new releases, since a majority of a game's sales are done the first week or two.

Unless it's something that under performed that first week it's probably not going to see a publisher funded discount very quickly, and like josh said, some of them are price protected for a certain number of months.

It's just really shortsighted to complain about july, especially to do it over and over and over again. Save up some money and play some stuff in that backlog we all have on this site.

[quote name='jer7583']Guys, I'm starting to think that harvey actually isn't very cool at all.

The focus on new releases is obvious - publishers want to push new release games to go along with their marketing plans and focus in the media/press.

Since publishers work with josh to help pay for the discounts we get, their focus is going to be on those new releases, since a majority of a game's sales are done the first week or two.

Unless it's something that under performed that first week it's probably not going to see a publisher funded discount very quickly, and like josh said, some of them are price protected for a certain number of months.

It's just really shortsighted to complain about july, especially to do it over and over and over again. Save up some money and play some stuff in that backlog we all have on this site.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. Plus if you don't like what k-mart is doing deal wise, then don't shop there. Simple as that. Don't spend hours whining about it.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Personally hoping for a decent deal on greatest hits titles, have some old stuff I need to re-buy.[/QUOTE]

A b2g1 on platinum/gh would be nice. A b1g1 would be nicer but I don't want to get greedy.

One thing I've noticed through all of this arguing is that there are people clamoring for a promotion, any promotion.

This differs from prior months in that people are usually posting the specific games for which they'd like to see a promotion, new and old games alike.

What I'm getting from this is that, at this point in time, there simply aren't any games that haven't already been hit with a KMart promotion or price drop (with the obvious exception of CE's that are universally known to be sitting at MSRP chain-wide).

Yes, the obvious response to this post is to list the games you want to see promoted or discounted. Please do so. Let's get an idea of what people would like to see on sale so we can see our expiring coupons go an extra mile. Just be reasonable since we have quite a fall ahead of us and it all shares one budget.

[quote name='confoosious']A b2g1 on platinum/gh would be nice. A b1g1 would be nicer but I don't want to get greedy.[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, I wanted to pick up a few things during best buy's buy 2 get 1, but the selection at the two stores here is terrible.

There is a K-Mart here close by that has a ton of black label greatest hits titles that I need to pickup and trying to hold out for a decent sale.

[quote name='jc48573']so I doubt there's going to be any special deal on "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3."[/QUOTE]

It totally makes sense that josh and other people at kmart in charge would have been presented with, considered, and rejected Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 just a few hours after details leaked from Capcom's press site.

Apparently being a CAG means you have zero patience whatsoever. This site is the worst sometimes. But go on and assume whatever you'd like to assume. I can't stop you anyway.

[quote name='jer7583']Guys, I'm starting to think that harvey actually isn't very cool at all.

It's just really shortsighted to complain about july, especially to do it over and over and over again. Save up some money and play some stuff in that backlog we all have on this site.[/QUOTE]

Once again, my opinions and thoughts are taken completely wrong by you. Did I say I wanted a deal on a new release one month after it has been released? Nope. Did I say I wanted a deal on a new released 3 months after it has been released? Nope. I want a deal! Make it a B2G1 free deal on clearance games. I don't care. It just sucks paying MSRP for anything when there are deals at many other retailers.

[quote name='confoosious']B2G1 clearance games?

B2G1 19.99 or under?

That'd clear out inventory real quick.[/QUOTE]

Great ideas as well, even $10 off greatest hits etc would be great.

[quote name='harveyiscool']Once again, my opinions and thoughts are taken completely wrong by you. Did I say I wanted a deal on a new release one month after it has been released? Nope. Did I say I wanted a deal on a new released 3 months after it has been released? Nope. I want a deal! Make it a B2G1 free deal on clearance games. I don't care. It just sucks paying MSRP for anything when there are deals at many other retailers.[/QUOTE]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=harveyiscool&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Interesting.

oh man, harvey is absolutely not cool.

Guess I know why he's upset now - no items for sale in his ebay store.

[quote name='Preedatore']I'm not going to say this with 100% knowledge, but I'm pretty sure just because Amazon or Newegg don't charge tax doesn't mean you don't owe that tax. My state has a line on the income tax form specifically for those missed taxes. States are losing millions on this type of evasion and are pushing hard for laws for online retailers to collect these taxes. When Kmart offers a deal go to them for it, don't pm to Amazon. If these deals aren't generating sales for Kmart then they may end.[/QUOTE]

You're actually 100% correct. Buying from an online retailer and not being charged tax by them does not make you exempt from that tax. You are still legally obligated to pay that when you file your taxes. States are losing this money which means that state parks, roads and transportation, education, etc. programs are the ones taking the hit. I live in a state where I get charged Amazon tax so it doesn't affect me. But I fully support the states that are pushing to get online retailers to charge tax.

[quote name='jer7583']It totally makes sense that josh and other people at kmart in charge would have been presented with, considered, and rejected Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 just a few hours after details leaked from Capcom's press site.

Apparently being a CAG means you have zero patience whatsoever. This site is the worst sometimes. But go on and assume whatever you'd like to assume. I can't stop you anyway.[/QUOTE]

Don't be too hard on CAG. We're still better than the douches at SlickDeals.

Wow, he's quite the reseller.
You're gonna make harvey resort to stealing josh.

I like this b2g1 clearance idea. Come on josh, you can do it!

[quote name='jer7583']It totally makes sense that josh and other people at kmart in charge would have been presented with, considered, and rejected Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 just a few hours after details leaked from Capcom's press site.

Apparently being a CAG means you have zero patience whatsoever. This site is the worst sometimes. But go on and assume whatever you'd like to assume. I can't stop you anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's been long enough that Gamestop's already advertising their pre-order bonus.

KmartGamer Thread: brings out the worst out of the CAG community.

Anyways, I'm glad that there's no deals. My financials been taking a hit every time a deal comes in. I did remember Josh might bring back the $60 coupon offer like we saw a few months back. I look forward to that soon.

Yep, I travel up, down, and across the nation and manage to swipe up all of the copies. Honestly, not one retail store in my city (especially not Kmart) has sold out of a new release game in the last year. So unless these stores are getting 2 copies of a game, it has to be employee error or some people not typing any of the truth.

BTW, was I trying to conceal my identity to anyone??? Great way to pay back the costs of gaming in my opinion, as long as I can devote the time to it arouhd the 40+ hour work week.

Older titles that aren't considered new releases and their MSRP's have gone down is what Kmart needs to focus on getting rid of in my store at least. Way too much clutter of games that aren't going to sell. In my opinion, the B2G1 free deal would be a good way to do it, but what do I know?

[quote name='harveyiscool']Yep, I travel up, down, and across the nation and manage to swipe up all of the copies. Honestly, not one retail store in my city (especially not Kmart) has sold out of a new release game in the last year. So unless these stores are getting 2 copies of a game, it has to be employee error or some people not typing any of the truth.

BTW, was I trying to conceal my identity to anyone??? Great way to pay back the costs of gaming in my opinion, as long as I can devote the time to it arouhd the 40+ hour work week.

Older titles that aren't considered new releases and their MSRP's have gone down is what Kmart needs to focus on getting rid of in my store at least. Way too much clutter of games that aren't going to sell. In my opinion, the B2G1 free deal would be a good way to do it, but what do I know?[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

was i the only one to notice that someone bought a $20 psn card for 24...? anyway, i personally dont need a clearance sale... my kmart doesnt have much in terms of old games that i want/don't already have. another might but i could just use coupons on that

[quote name='harveyiscool']Yep, I travel up, down, and across the nation and manage to swipe up all of the copies. Honestly, not one retail store in my city (especially not Kmart) has sold out of a new release game in the last year. So unless these stores are getting 2 copies of a game, it has to be employee error or some people not typing any of the truth.

Older titles that aren't considered new releases and their MSRP's have gone down is what Kmart needs to focus on getting rid of in my store at least. Way too much clutter of games that aren't going to sell. In my opinion, the B2G1 free deal would be a good way to do it, but what do I know?[/QUOTE]

Dude, most of us here trade or sell or flip a few games to offset our gaming costs. You have a full fledged store with tons of feedback. Don't insult us by pretending you're just doing it to "pay back the costs of gaming." :roll:

You wanna run an ebay store and sell games? It's a free country. Have fun doing it! But don't come into the kmart thread complaining about lack of deals when all you're doing with those deals is turning around and reselling them.

[quote name='confoosious']Dude, most of us here trade or sell or flip a few games to offset our gaming costs. You have a full fledged store with tons of feedback. Don't insult us by pretending you're just doing it to "pay back the costs of gaming." :roll:

You wanna run an ebay store and sell games? It's a free country. Have fun doing it! But don't come into the kmart thread complaining about lack of deals when all you're doing with those deals is turning around and reselling them.[/QUOTE]

Even worse, running that ebay store and then harassing the representative for a retail store for not having enough deals to support your own business..

Hopefully he hides out for shame and doesn't try to defend his position any further.

[quote name='confoosious']Dude, most of us here trade or sell or flip a few games to offset our gaming costs. You have a full fledged store with tons of feedback. Don't insult us by pretending you're just doing it to "pay back the costs of gaming." :roll:

You wanna run an ebay store and sell games? It's a free country. Have fun doing it! But don't come into the kmart thread complaining about lack of deals when all you're doing with those deals is turning around and reselling them.[/QUOTE]

Who would be dumb enough to believe that I sell it back for $0 profit? My god, you are knowledeable about many gaming topics but your sarcastic/asshole attitude makes me understand more and more why you spend about 75% of your day, each day, on this site.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I just want to know who the fuck pays $23.99 for a $20 PSN card? How are people able to function enough to browse eBay but no other website that sells them? I can't necessarily blame someone who can cash in if there are enough morons paying over MSRP.

God bless the U.S.A.[/QUOTE]

Only logical reason would be someone buying it from Japan or the UK to use over there to import something but it's probably just a stupid person.

[quote name='jer7583']Only logical reason would be someone buying it from Japan or the UK to use over there to import something but it's probably just a stupid person.[/QUOTE]

I've always wondered about this. I always figured it was someone who got an ebay gift certificate or ebay bucks or something. But then someone said money laundering, which I have no idea how that works.

How is posting on a Kmart thread harassing a representative? I have come to a conclusion, lets please rename this thread the Josh Deane Kmart Gamer 6.0 thread. I know the select few would do about anything for this guy, so hopefully someone can just rename it. Every single time someone comes on here and complains/suggests/offers an opinion, the same people berate that person and then jump in like a gang and says the same damn comments.

Once again, I have not seen one post with someone calling out JOSH DEANE or mad at him. This is not personal. He has done many great things for the company. If they are allowed to, I am more annoyed that not one other person can step up and fill his shoes when he is out for an extended period of time. That is a business flaw and ridiculous that it didn't happen. Do I need Kmart to resell items? Hell no! Kmart could fold tomorrow. However, the employees in my city are super nice, very helpful, and it would be sad to see them go when other less knowledgeable employees exist elsewhere.

Until it is renamed for Josh Deane, I will continute to post, continue to laugh at the same select few who respond to each thing I say. But the people with any sense will agree that Kmart needs to do a better job in getting people to come back or stay shopping there.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I just want to know who the fuck pays $23.99 for a $20 PSN card? How are people able to function enough to browse eBay but no other website that sells them? I can't necessarily blame someone who can cash in if there are enough morons paying over MSRP.

God bless the U.S.A.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jer7583']Only logical reason would be someone buying it from Japan or the UK to use over there to import something but it's probably just a stupid person.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people. PSN cards will sell consistently over $22. Most buyers are located out of the U.S. and in countries where their currency is worth slightly more then ours. This is a win win for both.

When BingCashBack (BCB) was alive it made sense to purchase items BIN at a higher then MSRP price because you would be getting at times up to 30% back in your BCB account.

Just a little knowledge for you all

[quote name='harveyiscool']How is posting on a Kmart thread harassing a representative? I have come to a conclusion, lets please rename this thread the Josh Deane Kmart Gamer 6.0 thread. I know the select few would do about anything for this guy, so hopefully someone can just rename it. Every single time someone comes on here and complains/suggests/offers an opinion, the same people berate that person and then jump in like a gang and says the same damn comments.

Once again, I have not seen one post with someone calling out JOSH DEANE or mad at him. This is not personal. He has done many great things for the company. If they are allowed to, I am more annoyed that not one other person can step up and fill his shoes when he is out for an extended period of time. That is a business flaw and ridiculous that it didn't happen. Do I need Kmart to resell items? Hell no! Kmart could fold tomorrow. However, the employees in my city are super nice, very helpful, and it would be sad to see them go when other less knowledgeable employees exist elsewhere.

Until it is renamed for Josh Deane, I will continute to post, continue to laugh at the same select few who respond to each thing I say. But the people with any sense will agree that Kmart needs to do a better job in getting people to come back or stay shopping there.[/QUOTE]
Because there's no reason to be upset with JOSH DEANE ffs...

Yeah nobody took over for him while he was out and yes it is not ideal. That is not Josh Deanes fault. And also yes it's painfully obvious that Kmart needs to do a better job in getting people to shop there. What the hell do you want JOSH DEANE to do about that that he isn't already doing?

Why dont you guys go bitch to the GoHastings rep as to why they don't have $20 coupons with every crap release. Or why they don't have all these other deals. Or go to the Best Buy forums and annoy them about it. Or whine at Amazon CS until you get what you want. They cave quite often if you're persistent enough! I realize they dont have specific threads here on CAG but the point is you're being entitled whiny brats about it.

It's already been said, but GS, along with Best Buy and Amazon, already have their pre-order bonuses listed. I would be very surprised if the announcement today is the first that Josh and Kmart (and other retailers) heard of the game. But then again, I don't know much about the way buying games for a giant company works, so maybe that is exactly what happened.

I don't know why this guy is already assuming their won't be a deal though. I just hope they carry the game first, wishing for a deal will come second.

But I kind of assume there will be one. MvC3's deal early this year is my favorite deal of the year so far (with LA Noire and free game coming in at second) and my small store hasn't seen a copy of vanilla MvC3 since launch. It must have moved SOME copies, enough for Ultimate to get picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back