Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']If you are in discussion with capcom for Umvc3 pre-order DLC at all just want to suggest an alt for amaterasu that looks like Mega Man's robot dog Rush. That would be great.[/QUOTE]

Earlier I was trying to think of an alt for Ammy but couldn't. That would be an epic way to troll the Mega Man fans who are salty over his exclusion.

Hey Josh,

FIFA 12 is launching this year(it's EA, of course it is) and it's in the OP, so I'm guessing that it's expected to get a deal? Can you shed any light on this topic, or is it too far away?

I'm a Kmart gamer and SYWR virgin, and I was hoping that this could be the point where I jump on the train.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I really do not see many people talking about the reboot of Ace Combat, I am so stoked for that game.[/QUOTE]
After watching the gameplay with the Dogfight Mode, all I can say is that anyone who doesn't have the Top Gun soundtrack blaring while playing it isn't really playing it. It should be a good refresh the series has been needing for a while now.

[quote name='jer7583']If you are in discussion with capcom for Umvc3 pre-order DLC at all just want to suggest an alt for amaterasu that looks like Mega Man's robot dog Rush. That would be great ;)[/QUOTE]
Too soon. :cry: They're trolling us enough as is with a new Megaman Legends stage and their Twitter PR disaster.

[quote name='hostyl1']And this is a flaw I see worthy of complaint. When you are a Fortune 500 company, should a whole section of your business collapse when *one* guy needs some personal time? That should be a gigantic red flag to SHC that they need to get Josh some help. Things come up in everybody's life once in a while. There need to be procedures/contingencies in place to deal with them.

Still anxiously awaiting what will happen in August & beyond.[/QUOTE]

So you equate a month of "bad" deals with the video game department collapsing? You people are ridiculous.

This month that some are calling a "bad" month of deals from Kmart is still far better than anything Walmart has done this month. Or Gamestop, for that matter. I can't speak to Best Buy, because I don't follow their deals since there aren't any locally.

That said, Josh/SHC-Gamer, I was wondering if you are planning any good deals/drops for the Nascar 2011 game? I know it's supposed to be pretty bad, but I would still pick it up if I could get a really good deal on it. To get my stock car fix I still play my PS2, since 09 on 360 always corrupts my saves.

I hope next month will be better than June. July was the rest month for deals. There's nothing that really interests me on the new release list for August, wouldn't mind deals on the budget titles $30 or less titles.

[quote name='FracturedMirror']This month that some are calling a "bad" month of deals from Kmart is still far better than anything Walmart has done this month. Or Gamestop, for that matter. I can't speak to Best Buy, because I don't follow their deals since there aren't any locally.

That said, Josh/SHC-Gamer, I was wondering if you are planning any good deals/drops for the Nascar 2011 game? I know it's supposed to be pretty bad, but I would still pick it up if I could get a really good deal on it. To get my stock car fix I still play my PS2, since 09 on 360 always corrupts my saves.[/QUOTE]

Part of having great deals all the time is foolish people expect them 24/7 and complain when they don't come. Josh has had personal matters to attend to all month so hasn't had the chance to negotiate much. This month has also been horrible for new releases so there was little to nothing to focus attention on. Thats not Josh's/Kmart's fault that developers pretty much ignored the last two months for quality releases.

You are right though as most other retailers have not had anything to get excited about either. Its just not possible with budget constraints to have deals 24/7. Even Amazon has luls with its deals and a lot of the times their deals are only to match other retailers such as Kmart. They recently had a B2G1 deal in which they had poor selection for the most part and hiked up the prices on most of the sale items. Then their lightning deals always suck.

[quote name='DPsycho']I find this reasoning somewhat odd. A decade and a half ago as a Cheap-Ass Teen, I would live by circulars as THE source for deal information. Today, I never touch them. It's far less hassle to go to a website.

As far as I can tell, the only ones who rely on circulars are those who simply don't use the Internet (mix of older generation and those who find it intimidating, nothing wrong with that) and the unfortunately uneducated employees who use it as a shield in an attempt to avoid doing their jobs.

Putting things in the circular doesn't place it "up in their face and out front and center where they can see it and put in clearly defined terms so they can understand it." The signs with the sale pricing and terms do this. The KMarts I visit always have these, and if someone's does not, this is what your store needs, not details hidden in the circular.

Pushing for things to be in the circular would be a detriment as there's a reported 4-week lead time. Forcing deals to be cemented a month in advance means that Josh can't be reactionary in his plans. The last time he put a gaming promotion in the circular, it bit us all in the ass. Getting Infamous with Infamous 2 was no longer appealing when, two weeks before it hit, PSN users were all granted the option to download it free. Josh revised the promotion, but due to it being in the circular, the Infamous 1 tie-in had to remain part of it, bogging down the deal as a whole.

I prefer when the deals can be adjusted right up to the last minute, personally.[/QUOTE]
But see not everybody reads the ads up on the internet or the blog. There are still people out there who won't even bother going into a store unless a sale is advertised clearly in black & white(or color) on the pages of a real paper ad.

Then again, putting them in the ads may be a big waste of time anyway, since the only time I've seen more than a dozen cars in ANY Kmart parking lot(and probably half are employees cars:whistle2:#) is around major sales or major holidays(when major sales usually happen).

So imo having the signs up in the store advertising the gaming sales won't do shit unless SHC can actually get people to even consider Kmart as a place for game sales. In order to do that though, they really will have to splurge and spend a good chunk of the budget on a media blitz to get brand awareness out there to more than just CAG and the other deal sites.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']
However, if the costumes are going to be exclusive and unobtainable for an unspecified time or if they say that pre-order people get them a month early or something, then my crazed fandom and blindless devotion will cause me to preorder at Amazon to keep and preorder at GS and BB to return after buying. It's a good thing the game is only $39.99 and not the full 60.
My devotion to Kmart is only 14 months old, while my Marvel vs Capcom love is going on 13 years. Sorry Josh....[/QUOTE]

They'll come out eventually, just like the BBY/Amazon costumes for SSFIV did.

[quote name='sdclippers']But usually the deals are in the ad especially those with coupons.[/QUOTE]
But how big is the type on those? People don't wanna have to scour the ad for a deal.

[quote name='sdclippers']? Big enough to read. What else could you want.[/QUOTE]

He wants a page dedicated to each deal, with a video describing each deal so that you don't have to do anything tough like read. It's not his fault that the technology hasn't caught up yet, K-Mart should just get it done.

[quote name='sdclippers']? Big enough to read. What else could you want.[/QUOTE]
Not everybody sits there and fully reads every page of every circular though. So it should be something eye catching. Like I said, the 'ads' I've seen for these Kmart deals from the blog have been basically limited to a lil blurb in the corner of a page or something and even then it's 'read our blog to see the deals'.

Just list the fuckin' deals in the ad and put em in big ass bold type large enough that even someone's great great great grand mammy who has bifocals thick as the bottom of Coke bottles can read it even without those on and THEN maybe some normal shnook consumers will see and take part in the ads.

But again, as of now Kmart is largely dead around here save for the weekends or a major sale/holiday.
[quote name='gettinmoney662']He wants a page dedicated to each deal, with a video describing each deal so that you don't have to do anything tough like read. It's not his fault that the technology hasn't caught up yet, K-Mart should just get it done.[/QUOTE]
Oh here we go. You don't like what I have to say, then you don't have to comment on it. You know that, right?:roll:

Like I said, if SHC and crew want more than the deal site readers to take advantage of these sales then they have to be out there in the public knowledge before consumers will even consider them.

Most normal customers know Gamestop or Best Buy for buying games from. So in order to get more people into the store to make spending so much of the budget on these deals, SHC and crew need to whore them out via every outlet at their disposal(newspaper ads, tv, radio, etc).

As of now EVERY time I've seen these deals mentioned in the weekly print ads it's a lil blurb about going to the blog. Most normal customers don't wanna have to do multiple steps just to find out if a deal is good or not.

I mean, I understand if something DRASTICALLY changes between the time the ads are printed and the sale is supposed to run and they have to do a retraction or change the terms of the deal. But again, getting the deals out there so MORE people know about them and want to take part is NOT a bad thing if SHC and crew want Kmart's gaming section and deals to take off and flourish.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not everybody sits there and fully reads every page of every circular though. So it should be something eye catching. Like I said, the 'ads' I've seen for these Kmart deals from the blog have been basically limited to a lil blurb in the corner of a page or something and even then it's 'read our blog to see the deals'.

Just list the fuckin' deals in the ad and put em in big ass bold type large enough that even someone's great great great grand mammy who has bifocals thick as the bottom of Coke bottles can read it even without those on and THEN maybe some normal shnook consumers will see and take part in the ads.

But again, as of now Kmart is largely dead around here save for the weekends or a major sale/holiday.[/QUOTE]

You know what Josh should do? Just print his own ads and insert them into the circulars. Because it's really easy to get circular space.

[quote name='confoosious']You know what Josh should do? Just print his own ads and insert them into the circulars. Because it's really easy to get circular space.[/QUOTE]
Actually that might not be a bad idea. He could do a sort of guerrilla marketing tactic, where he puts his own flyer inside the main Kmart weekly ad. No one could miss a single page ad with larger type proclaiming that week's deals.

And yes I realize you were being sarcastic.;):booty:
[quote name='sdclippers']But the ads are about 10 pages,it only takes about 10 seconds to get to electronics.[/QUOTE]
Some people just skim(me) the ads. If they don't see a price/deal they like, then they toss it aside and move onto the next one.

Like I said, if it's in this size type and only advertises the deals and that they HAVE to go to the website/blog to get these deals, then most will just say fuck it and not bother. People are inherently lazy, so any extra work to get a deal means many will just not take that time.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Some people just skim(me) the ads. If they don't see a price/deal they like, then they toss it aside and move onto the next one.

Like I said, if it's in this size type and only advertises the deals and that they HAVE to go to the website/blog to get these deals, then most will just say fuck it and not bother. People are inherently lazy, so any extra work to get a deal means many will just not take that time.[/QUOTE]

WELL STOP BEING SO DAMN LAZY THEN!

You could make every page on every ad/site/whatever 200 pt font. But you don't cater to the stupid just because they're stupid and lazy. You try to make everything as user friendly as possible. But you can't design for the stupid.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Some people just skim(me) the ads. If they don't see a price/deal they like, then they toss it aside and move onto the next one.

Like I said, if it's in this size type and only advertises the deals and that they HAVE to go to the website/blog to get these deals, then most will just say fuck it and not bother. People are inherently lazy, so any extra work to get a deal means many will just not take that time.[/QUOTE]

-->

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] Who cares what other people do, worry about yourself.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']-->[/QUOTE]
Touché. However in order to increase the traffic to the gaming/electronics section in Kmart you need more customers(other than the aforementioned deal site folks). That just ain't happenin' with random customers, unless they all have Predator-esque cloaking devices on and there's a ton of them invisibly walking around electronics when I've been to Kmart recently.;)

Moreover, increased sales through more people taking advantage of these deals would more than likely mean more budget to work with to pimp out future sales/deals. It's a vicious cycle, but for the sales to be truly successful it's one that MUST happen.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But how big is the type on those? People don't wanna have to scour the ad for a deal.[/QUOTE]

Well here is the other thing. My paper doesn't usually get a K-mart ad. It's one of those once in awhile things. So the paper itself is just not a viable strategy (well only the paper as your only strategy besides like cag and the blog) considering not everyone buys a paper and not every paper has a K-mart ad.

Well that was a short vacation! I just got my hands on next week's ad and found the video game section! Hopefully these deals will cut all of the OT chatter and get us back focused on KMart!

Save $10 on Zumba Wii = $29.99

Wii Play Motion = $49.99

Just Dance Summer Party = $29.99

The Smurfs Dance Party = $29.99

Now I must admit I don't own a Wii anymore but I might just have to go pick one up....

And for those not interested in games this week you can pick up "The Greatest Stars of the 21st Century (WWE/WWF)" DVD for $14.99.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Well here is the other thing. My paper doesn't usually get a K-mart ad. It's one of those once in awhile things. So the paper itself is just not a viable strategy (well only the paper as your only strategy besides like cag and the blog) considering not everyone buys a paper and not every paper has a K-mart ad.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry; I get them on Thursdays usually. Enjoy!

[quote name='Supreme0ne']probably a bit of a stretch, but id love to see a deal on Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2[/QUOTE]

Come on now... you know the rules about requesting a deal on any game that contains any combination of the words "Dragon" "Quest" or "Warrior".

Looking forward to Rocksmith, got a guitar for my birthday so I'm all set with that! Also extremely excited for Mario Kart and may look into star fox as a hold over game. Also just a general question, do situations like Call of Duty, where there are two alternating developers behind a title have different demands/rules for deals even though they have the same publisher? Just curious, last years deal was insane and looking forward to see what you cook up for MW3!

[quote name='martinez91']Looking forward to Rocksmith, got a guitar for my birthday so I'm all set with that! Also extremely excited for Mario Kart and may look into star fox as a hold over game. Also just a general question, do situations like Call of Duty, where there are two alternating developers behind a title have different demands/rules for deals even though they have the same publisher? Just curious, last years deal was insane and looking forward to see what you cook up for MW3![/QUOTE]
It's all up to the publisher Activision.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Well here is the other thing. My paper doesn't usually get a K-mart ad. It's one of those once in awhile things. So the paper itself is just not a viable strategy (well only the paper as your only strategy besides like cag and the blog) considering not everyone buys a paper and not every paper has a K-mart ad.[/QUOTE]
True. There's also that. That's why I said that all media options should be explored to whore out these deals as much as they can.;)

"This is how it's like for the 15-30 minutes I'm at K-Mart so this is how it's like all the time at every K-Mart. Josh, you should listen to me and my ideas, even though you have no idea who I am or what my qualifications are."

[quote name='Midnight Express']I think Josh should personally email each potential video game buyer every week with deals just for that person based on what they like.[/QUOTE]
What if people like Catherine? :whistle2:#

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I kind of think El Shaddai could be a bit of a sleeper, I'm trying to work something out to bring it in but we have so little business with Ignition that may be tough in the stores.

I really do not see many people talking about the reboot of Ace Combat, I am so stoked for that game.[/QUOTE]

I was really looking forward to El Shaddai, but I was a little put off by the demo. I still think it could be worthwhile, but I had just about given up on it. A deal on it at KMart is just about the only way I'll pick this up before it hits clearance bins. What I'm trying to say is, if you stock it, I'll buy it. Thanks again for you hard work Josh.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']So is Catherine getting a $20 coupon or is Josh on his $15 coupon bullshit?[/QUOTE]
It's free t-shirts for everyone who buys it, in the hopes that the resulting punches to the face stop them from asking about Disgaea 4.

[quote name='Greyslash']Really? Wow I'm really upset about that. That fucking blows.[/QUOTE]

I actually never am bothered when a game gets delayed, since I've worked for enough companies that try to force a deadline that's not going to happen and would rather release an inferior product than fix what they know is wrong. Now, who knows why it was delayed, but I always just pretend it's to make the game better, and any sadness the game isn't going to be released on time goes away.

[quote name='sadboy']What if people like Catherine? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gettinmoney662']So is Catherine getting a $20 coupon or is Josh on his $15 coupon bullshit?[/QUOTE]

Don't mention THAT NAME!!!

picture.php

[quote name='GBAstar']Come on now... you know the rules about requesting a deal on any game that contains any combination of the words "Dragon" "Quest" or "Warrior".[/QUOTE]

we did get $15 in points for dragon quest 6 back in febuary though

[quote name='gettinmoney662']"This is how it's like for the 15-30 minutes I'm at K-Mart so this is how it's like all the time at every K-Mart. Josh, you should listen to me and my ideas, even though you have no idea who I am or what my qualifications are."[/QUOTE]
That's how it's been at virtually every Kmart I've visited in the Tri-State area. I really wish that they would consider converting a couple Kmarts around here from standard ones to Super/24 hour ones though. There are some areas around here with Kmarts within a mile of a Super Wally World and it'd be nice to see them trying to give "Made In China, Always" a run for their money.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually that might not be a bad idea. He could do a sort of guerrilla marketing tactic, where he puts his own flyer inside the main Kmart weekly ad. No one could miss a single page ad with larger type proclaiming that week's deals.

And yes I realize you were being sarcastic.;):booty:

Circular pages are so insanely expensive, I would love to do this though.

All in all I wish I had a lot of marketing funds period!

[quote name='affa']I actually never am bothered when a game gets delayed, since I've worked for enough companies that try to force a deadline that's not going to happen and would rather release an inferior product than fix what they know is wrong. Now, who knows why it was delayed, but I always just pretend it's to make the game better, and any sadness the game isn't going to be released on time goes away.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly how everyone should look at it. Delays are usually a good thing, except for the odd ball case like Duke Nukem. I remember that Read Dead kept getting delayed and yet it turned out to be game of the year and blew away everyone's expectations.

[quote name='wrencrest']That is exactly how everyone should look at it. Delays are usually a good thing, except for the odd ball case like Duke Nukem. I remember that Read Dead kept getting delayed and yet it turned out to be game of the year and blew away everyone's expectations.[/QUOTE]

Too Human.....

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I kind of think El Shaddai could be a bit of a sleeper, I'm trying to work something out to bring it in but we have so little business with Ignition that may be tough in the stores.

I really do not see many people talking about the reboot of Ace Combat, I am so stoked for that game.[/QUOTE]

Be careful with El Shaddai -- having played the demo and read up on it, and read quite a few internet opinions, the general feel is 'good, but kinda maybe should have been a PSN game'. Nobody seems quite comfortable at the $60 mark.

And since Catherine seems to have gotten brought up again, it's worth noting that it's getting pretty rave reviews from the mainstream -- A from 1up, 9/10 from destructoid, 8.5 from Gamespot, 9.0 from IGN.

That's the kind of reviews that make for a sleeper hit. And it also is why some of us talk up the very rare niche title we think might make a splash on this side of the pond. I'll never argue for kmart to carry the vast majority of niche titles, but the extremely high profile ones with a pedigree? Sure. Though he gave out a very reasoned argument why this is hard to do from a purely logistic standpoint, and that makes sense. Well, the explanation makes sense -- I think the game buying market itself, with maps, and all, seems a little convoluted for retail.

[quote name='affa']Be careful with El Shaddai -- having played the demo and read up on it, and read quite a few internet opinions, the general feel is 'good, but kinda maybe should have been a PSN game'. Nobody seems quite comfortable at the $60 mark.

[/QUOTE]
After trying that demo for El Shaddai, it has a nice art style, but I couldn't get past the fact that it was so much like a god of war type game. I mean it just felt like god of war but without the blood and a nice visual art style.

I was interested in El Shaddai when I thought it was going to be a $10 - $20 downloadable title. However, there's no way I'd pay $60 for that game. The demo was good, but not that good.

[quote name='mebegod']we did get $15 in points for dragon quest 6 back in febuary though[/QUOTE]

Probably because it was published by Nintendo ;)

[quote name='affa']Be careful with El Shaddai -- having played the demo and read up on it, and read quite a few internet opinions, the general feel is 'good, but kinda maybe should have been a PSN game'. Nobody seems quite comfortable at the $60 mark.

And since Catherine seems to have gotten brought up again, it's worth noting that it's getting pretty rave reviews from the mainstream -- A from 1up, 9/10 from destructoid, 8.5 from Gamespot, 9.0 from IGN.

That's the kind of reviews that make for a sleeper hit. And it also is why some of us talk up the very rare niche title we think might make a splash on this side of the pond. I'll never argue for kmart to carry the vast majority of niche titles, but the extremely high profile ones with a pedigree? Sure. Though he gave out a very reasoned argument why this is hard to do from a purely logistic standpoint, and that makes sense. Well, the explanation makes sense -- I think the game buying market itself, with maps, and all, seems a little convoluted for retail.[/QUOTE]
I go back and forth everyday on it.

I haven't played the demo, but I'm not yet convinced it'll be a sleeper hit. I think, for a more niche game, it'll do fine comparatively to other niche games. But it's just so Japanese that I don't know how the Western market will react anymore. It seems like any Eastern game really struggles to find a footing here, outside of a few notable exceptions. I mean, look at Majin. That game didn't do gangbusters despite it being a reportedly solid game.

And the name. I don't know how on earth people will pronounce that name. "Do you guys have that Spanish game? You know, El Shaddy, Ascent of the Metabolism?" Throw in the Eastern take on Western Judeo-Christian religion and you've got a right quirky little Japanese game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back