Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Dead Island (PS3) Driver (PS3) Resitance 3 (PS3) all on one transaction (using my SYWR card of course) and got all three coupons ($20, $15, $20) to print.

I picked up another copy of Dead Island for 360 but did it in a seperate transaction and that coupon printed as well.

Very easy.

Good luck everyone. Thanks SHC-Gamer

Got Resistance 3, no Dead Island. Cashier (Who was very helpful BTW) called in the back to see if there were anymore boxes, and the manager or whoever told her that there were, but that she can't go check them because they weren't checked in yet. So she told me to call in a couple hours to see if it's back there.

[quote name='thrustbucket']No Rise of Nightmares or Gunstringer deal?[/QUOTE]

I asked, and no deals. But, rise of nightmares have decent reviews so far, 8 and 8.5. That is just what I found this morning. It is not on rails and controls very well. So, sounds very promising.

Anyone using the Deus Ex $20 credit for Rage or Dark Souls on 10/4? I counted days on my calendar 3 times and come up with 43 days (including the release date) so I think the coupon will just barely make it to cover either of those games.

[quote name='Zerok']Got Resistance 3, no Dead Island. Cashier (Who was very helpful BTW) called in the back to see if there were anymore boxes, and the manager or whoever told her that there were, but that she can't go check them because they weren't checked in yet. So she told me to call in a couple hours to see if it's back there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here they had resistance at the counter but said the others driver dead rising might be in freight. Told me to try back later. Coupon printed with no problem.

[quote name='gepet0']Yeah same here they had resistance at the counter but said the others driver dead rising might be in freight. Told me to try back later. Coupon printed with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from my second trip, and I'm glad I wanted the PS3 version of Dead Island because that's all they had. Not only was it the only version, the copy I bought was the only copy they received. So you might want to call before you head back there.

My store had nothing put out, but they had it all in the back. Girl said manager had it locked up or something.

Why would you have new stock and just not put it out?

This might be a dumb question, but I haven't shopped at K-Mart in just about a year due to horrible experiences... willing to give them another chance this week to see if they have improved.

I'm not a SYWR member though... is it possible to sign up at the store before I buy the games and then get the coupons as soon as I buy the games? Where do I sign up at and how long does it take on average?

I know the front page says "only a couple of minutes" but what the staff says here and what happens in-store is wildly different, in my opinion.

Or is there some waiting period between signing up and being able to use the card?

Lost my coupon but have the digital copy. Would they take it if I only print the barcode part or do I have to print the WHOLE coupon including the legal verbage?

Question about the coupon for Resistance 3.
I know it doesn't activate until the following week but does it carry an expiration date on it?

Wouldn't mind saving it until October when some bigger games start coming out.

Just got back from Kmart a few minutes ago. I was able to purchase and receive all coupons for Resistance 3 (PS3), Dead Island (XBox 360), and Warhammer Space Marine (XBox 360) without problem. I appreciate that the Space Marine coupon was for $15 because I will be able to use all three on one new release purchase and wouldn't have been able to do so if the coupon was for $20 also.

Thanks Josh for another good week of deals!!!! :applause:

[quote name='izpep']Question about the coupon for Resistance 3.
I know it doesn't activate until the following week but does it carry an expiration date on it?

Wouldn't mind saving it until October when some bigger games start coming out.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is good from 9/11/11 until 10/22/11 so you should be ok if you purchase a title in the first three weeks of October.

[quote name='animalspinners']This might be a dumb question, but I haven't shopped at K-Mart in just about a year due to horrible experiences... willing to give them another chance this week to see if they have improved.

I'm not a SYWR member though... is it possible to sign up at the store before I buy the games and then get the coupons as soon as I buy the games? Where do I sign up at and how long does it take on average?

I know the front page says "only a couple of minutes" but what the staff says here and what happens in-store is wildly different, in my opinion.

Or is there some waiting period between signing up and being able to use the card?[/QUOTE]

You can sign up before purchase. Grab a pamphlet and fill it out, take to a checker and then go buy your game. I did it with my LA Noire coupon a few months back. Easy as pie.

I just got back from my Kmart for the second time and they still don't have Dead Island. The cashier that was working is one of their regulars and she told me the only new releases she got for ps3 today were Resistance 3 and the Uncharted dual pack.

I've bought every new release I wanted from Kmart on release day since I signed up for SYWR. It's just my luck that the one I've wanted the most of all of them, is the one they don't seem to be getting on release day.

[quote name='advanced']You can sign up before purchase. Grab a pamphlet and fill it out, take to a checker and then go buy your game. I did it with my LA Noire coupon a few months back. Easy as pie.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for answering! I just have a few more questions:

The pamphlets are where? At the customer service area?

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by a checker? You mean a cashier? Can I just give it to the electronics cashier before I buy my games?

Sorry for the load of questions, but I have extremely limited time when I get to the store, so the more information I have the better because you definitely can't count on the employees.

My Kmart which is the biggest and best in the Milwaukee area didn't even have Resistance and only received 3 copies of Dead Island for the 360. This is the first time they didn't have the games and I'm quite disappointed as the other stores in the area were calling them to see if they had any stock since the others received NOTHING! Cmon Kmart get it together.

Kinda worried about picking up Dead Island at my Kmart. They always have stuff out but hearing others problems has me reconsidering.

[quote name='animalspinners']Awesome. Thanks for answering! I just have a few more questions:

The pamphlets are where? At the customer service area?

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by a checker? You mean a cashier? Can I just give it to the electronics cashier before I buy my games?

Sorry for the load of questions, but I have extremely limited time when I get to the store, so the more information I have the better because you definitely can't count on the employees.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to misspeak or give bad advice, but I believe I signed up online and then gave my phone number during the transaction when asked if I have an SYWR account. This was quick and easy, although there might be a waiting period between signing up and activation (I'm not sure since I registered the day before buying). A link to the SYWR site should be in the first post if that's the way you want to go.

[quote name='get_loud']My Kmart which is the biggest and best in the Milwaukee area didn't even have Resistance and only received 3 copies of Dead Island for the 360. This is the first time they didn't have the games and I'm quite disappointed as the other stores in the area were calling them to see if they had any stock since the others received NOTHING! Cmon Kmart get it together.[/QUOTE]

which store did you go to? typically the West Allis store on Greenfield ave is the one that gets the most stock of everything but they are also the worst at actually stocking items and frequently give a huge attitude when you want things on release day.

The store in Oak Creek has been the best about stocking items on time but is a very slow store and doesn't get a large amount of stock. Brookfield is hit or miss.

I guarantee they have it but are too lazy to stock it on time, because there were so many big releases. Just curious because I think i've been to almost all of the milwaukee kmart stores by now.

Also send corporate an email using the kmartgamerhelpme address in the beginning of this thread with your complaint. Josh takes these kinds of problems very seriously, especially when you do more than just post an angry message in the thread.

@ink, I had the same issue with both kmarts, which are not nearby, and they did not have new releases in stock, none, zero. Usually they are just lazy and are sitting in the back but the employees mentioned they did not get the games because of the holiday and shipments have not arrived. I find that strange since it isn't like the holiday was just scheduled and came spur of the moment. Either way I have decided not to make another trip to buy dead island, resistance, rise of nightmares. I can wait, better for my money flow

Just picked up Dead Island for 360 and got the coupon. Was surprised that it wasn't even noon yet and there were only 3 copies of the game left on the shelf. Usually my k-mart has a ton of copies on release day so I wonder if it's really selling that well or was there just a smaller order placed based on fears that it might bomb?

Anyway, solid week of deals overall from k-mart. Picked up Deus Ex:HR + Dead Island for just over 100 bucks and will use my coupon to get Gears 3 for 39.99 on release.

Pick up dead island for the xbox today, received the coupon without any problems. they guy working in electronics was surprised I got one since he said he sold a PS3 copy about an hour before and that guy didnt get a coupon.

[quote name='avalanche4']I don't want to misspeak or give bad advice, but I believe I signed up online and then gave my phone number during the transaction when asked if I have an SYWR account. This was quick and easy, although there might be a waiting period between signing up and activation (I'm not sure since I registered the day before buying). A link to the SYWR site should be in the first post if that's the way you want to go.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try that right now! If something goes wrong I can just open another account on the spot under my girlfriend, but I'm willing to give this a shot.

ETA: And done. Took about 30 seconds so I will try just giving them my phone number. Everything seems to be up and running as I can view everything on the website. Thanks for the advice!

[quote name='jer7583']which store did you go to? typically the West Allis store on Greenfield ave is the one that gets the most stock of everything but they are also the worst at actually stocking items and frequently give a huge attitude when you want things on release day.

I guarantee they have it but are too lazy to stock it on time, because there were so many big releases. Just curious because I think i've been to almost all of the milwaukee kmart stores by now.
[/QUOTE]

What I don't get is these types of issues were a problem last September when I was shopping at K-Mart frequently for games. How long is it going to take for this company to get it together? I remember we were always told in this thread that employees not knowing anything was just growing pains, but you think after a year and a half since the first deal (Just Cause 2, I think) these problems would be eliminated.

I'll still give my local store a shot since it has been such a long amount of time, but seeing the same problems rear up on this page doesn't instill me with hope.

Well I think they straighten up during holiday release madness but then over the course of the year they get lazy, employees get replaced, new, lazier ones show up, etc.

[quote name='jer7583']which store did you go to? typically the West Allis store on Greenfield ave is the one that gets the most stock of everything but they are also the worst at actually stocking items and frequently give a huge attitude when you want things on release day.

The store in Oak Creek has been the best about stocking items on time but is a very slow store and doesn't get a large amount of stock. Brookfield is hit or miss.

Also send corporate an email using the kmartgamerhelpme address in the beginning of this thread with your complaint. Josh takes these kinds of problems very seriously, especially when you do more than just post an angry message in the thread.[/QUOTE]

The Cudahy store always gets the most stock and collectors editions according to Josh's stock spreadsheets. They always know what's up and are always stocked except for today. They had every game but Resistance and just the three 360 copies if DI. Greenfield on 27th and 108th are turrible and called the Cudahy store.

wow looks like I'm not the only person running into stock issues at kmart lol josh, its getting increasingly difficult to get release date games at the Boise kmart. whats the deal can someone check into it?

Went in during my lunch hour at 11am and they were already out of dead island. According to the cashier they only got 3 copies (2 xbox 1 ps3) that's a ridicolous amount when thats the only kmart in the city! The cashier is the regular guy who's always there and he's pretty up to date with release and promotions and according to him the new game shipments to boise just keeps getting smaller and smaller and there's usually a guest who comes in first thing in the morning and buys the limit of 3 games right away every tuesday. I dont know it would seem like a good idea to have games on the shelves on release date rather than getting a large supply 1-2 weeks later just to move them to clearance.

[quote name='kennedykougar']wow looks like I'm not the only person running into stock issues at kmart lol josh, its getting increasingly difficult to get release date games at the Boise kmart. whats the deal can someone check into it?

Went in during my lunch hour at 11am and they were already out of dead island. According to the cashier they only got 3 copies (2 xbox 1 ps3) that's a ridicolous amount when thats the only kmart in the city! The cashier is the regular guy who's always there and he's pretty up to date with release and promotions and according to him the new game shipments to boise just keeps getting smaller and smaller and there's usually a guest who comes in first thing in the morning and buys the limit of 3 games right away every tuesday. I dont know it would seem like a good idea to have games on the shelves on release date rather than getting a large supply 1-2 weeks later just to move them to clearance.[/QUOTE]

Either there wasn't much demand for game in that area or that kmart underestimated on the amount of copys they thought they should order

Salisbury, MD they didn't have ANY new games out at all, this was around 2:30pm. Went for Dead Island and they said it didn't come out today but I insisted it did, then some other dude (looked like an off hours employee) came by and said about it too...so then the two cashiers went into the back and found the box.

Gave them my phone number instead of my card and coupon printed off without a hitch! Looks like K Mart just stole my Dead Island and Gears 3 purchases (or maybe Rage not sure yet) from Amazon!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Either there wasn't much demand for game in that area or that kmart underestimated on the amount of copys they thought they should order[/QUOTE]

Seems to be a constant issue of underestimated demand, and from what the cashier told me its getting worse. He didnt know how to make the issue better. Back on Deus EX they only got 3 xbox and 2 ps3, now 2 and 1 respectively on DI. at this pace they'll get a single copy for skyrim lol

[quote name='Madrocsz']Glad to see that long ass guide I typed up is being quoted. Makes me proud! and yes, this is a prime example[/QUOTE]

No problem!! unfortunately the dudes in this thread dont grasp the concept. They rather pay full price for games, and jump through hoops to get coupons. Plus most of the time, the freakin place doesnt even have the game on the floor yet on release day. I just wait till games drop substantially or use cheap credit from flips on something i want a.s.a.p. (which is rare). I will be buying BF3 when it releases at GS. But in the end, it will cost me $10-$20 from flips. :)

Oh and in case you guys missed it, Deus Ex will be $34.99 at TRU 9/11-9/17.

[quote name='get_loud']The Cudahy store always gets the most stock and collectors editions according to Josh's stock spreadsheets. They always know what's up and are always stocked except for today. They had every game but Resistance and just the three 360 copies if DI. Greenfield on 27th and 108th are turrible and called the Cudahy store.[/QUOTE]

most times that I have emailed stock boy I don't include cudahy because it's a bit too far, but everytime I have it seems like West Allis on Greenfield Ave gets the most stock. Of course, their employees working electronics are two miserable old ladies who just give you a death look if you ask for games on release date.

Remember guys, using

[email protected]

gets you results much faster than posts in the thread. Josh is probably working on those emails all day.

[quote name='lude21']No problem!! unfortunately the dudes in this thread dont grasp the concept. They rather pay full price for games, and jump through hoops to get coupons. Plus most of the time, the freakin place doesnt even have the game on the floor yet on release day. I just wait till games drop substantially or use cheap credit from flips on something i want a.s.a.p. (which is rare). I will be buying BF3 when it releases at GS. But in the end, it will cost me $10-$20 from flips. :)

Oh and in case you guys missed it, Deus Ex will be $34.99 at TRU 9/11-9/17.[/QUOTE]
If you have a good store, there is pretty much no other way in the industry to get day 1 games consistently at $39.99 to $44.99 other than Kmart.

Not everyone considers a coupon printing out automatically "hoops."

Will a game eventually drop in price? Of course, everyone knows I try to hit a title within the first 6 weeks of release all the time, it is all about what you value more. Cheapassgamer does not just mean grabbing a game at a particular price point but maximizing all the value you can for what fits your own personal buying desires.

The coupon train may not be for everyone, but that doesn't discredit it either. Luckily this site exists to ensure that all buying strategies can find their home.

[quote name='Zerok']Just got back from my second trip, and I'm glad I wanted the PS3 version of Dead Island because that's all they had. Not only was it the only version, the copy I bought was the only copy they received. So you might want to call before you head back there.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kennedykougar']Seems to be a constant issue of underestimated demand, and from what the cashier told me its getting worse. He didnt know how to make the issue better. Back on Deus EX they only got 3 xbox and 2 ps3, now 2 and 1 respectively on DI. at this pace they'll get a single copy for skyrim lol[/QUOTE]

Something is up...

I first noticed this a month or so ago with NCAA 12. My store only got two of each (PS3/360). I figure it must be based on volume... I took a look while I was clearance shopping at two other stores in the greater area; ONLY TWO COPIES... per store.

Then madden; 4 copies each PS3/360. I thought that was odd considering the other retailers had 30+ (that might even be an understatement). Still I figured Josh most likely didn't want tons of excess EA Sports games hanging around this time next year so he played it conservative.

Then this week it was the same thing 2 copies Dead Island for each 360/PS3 and two copies Resistance 3. A few copies of Driver and nothing for Warhammer or Uncharted dual pack. The employees even showed me the box the games shipped in and their was nothing (unless it was stashed away).

I figured this was how Kmart was able to budget these really good deals; by keeping release week inventory low it prevented people from hoarding or what not. For me it's fine because I live in a relatively small market. I couldn't imagine being a much bigger market and having the same problems.

Hopefully a preorder system will take care of all these stock issues though.

Edit: I'm not trying to crap on ya SHC-Gamer cause honestly I've gotten in on every game/deal I've ever wanted to but I'm just hoping no other CAG's start to invade my terrority or IT IS ON!

I've been thinking about getting in on the coupon train. I wish I had the money to constantly ride it. I wonder if it it is worth it in the long run instead of waiting for price drops?

Haven't been on it since the first promotion with the PSN cards and coupons. Buying a card and turning around, using that coupon immediately to purchase another PSN card that triggered a second coupon.

[quote name='lude21']No problem!! unfortunately the dudes in this thread dont grasp the concept. They rather pay full price for games, and jump through hoops to get coupons. Plus most of the time, the freakin place doesnt even have the game on the floor yet on release day. I just wait till games drop substantially or use cheap credit from flips on something i want a.s.a.p. (which is rare). I will be buying BF3 when it releases at GS. But in the end, it will cost me $10-$20 from flips. :)

Oh and in case you guys missed it, Deus Ex will be $34.99 at TRU 9/11-9/17.[/QUOTE]

So did you come in here to badmouth kmart? That's all I can gather from your post.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']If you have a good store, there is pretty much no other way in the industry to get day 1 games consistently at $39.99 to $44.99 other than Kmart.

Not everyone considers a coupon printing out automatically "hoops."

Will a game eventually drop in price? Of course, everyone knows I try to hit a title within the first 6 weeks of release all the time, it is all about what you value more. Cheapassgamer does not just mean grabbing a game at a particular price point but maximizing all the value you can for what fits your own personal buying desires.

The coupon train may not be for everyone, but that doesn't discredit it either. Luckily this site exists to ensure that all buying strategies can find their home.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly with this, I haven't paid full price for a game on release date for a while (thanks!) I'm just slightly annoyed at the fall inventory allocation, 3-4 games for a whole metropolitan area is ridiculous specially when it seems we got a shopper who'll clear inventory at 10am every week, with him in mind we should at least get his 3 copies + another 3 for the rest of the city lol

Just picked up 2 copies of Dead Island and a copy of Resistance 3. Did Dead Islands in separate transactions and had no issues with the coupons printing. They only had 4 360 copies left and I bought 2 of them. Granted it's 6 here so I'm sure quite a few people already came today, but still surprising that there weren't too many copies.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I've been thinking about getting in on the coupon train. I wish I had the money to constantly ride it. I wonder if it it is worth it in the long run instead of waiting for price drops?

Haven't been on it since the first promotion with the PSN cards and coupons. Buying a card and turning around, using that coupon immediately to purchase another PSN card that triggered a second coupon.[/QUOTE]

If you are the type of gamer who likes to purchase a game on release and then finish it in a week or two in order to sell it while the price is still high, then it is very worth it. Last holiday season I played every game I wanted to on release, and those that I didn't want to keep permanently I broke even on when I sold on Amazon. I find that if I can consistently get $20 off before tax I can generally make back what I paid after Amazon takes their cut. You don't have to worry about waiting for a sale, and when a game does drop very quickly (looking at you Deus Ex) you can just pick it up again later. I don't have the patience to replay games endlessly anyway, so it just works out, but it's all up to how you plan on playing the games you purchase. The other thing I do is I make sure to stay on the train. Just today I bought Dead Island only for the $20 coupon, as my next most wanted game is Uncharted 3 and my last coupon was from Deus Ex. The same will happen with Batman. I had no intent of playing either immediately, but the ability to stay on the train and basically break even while still playing a ton of games is worth it to me.

Also, I wholeheartedly agree with the people posting about stock issues. I was at Kmart at 8:30 this morning, and all they had was 2 copies for each platform for Space Marine and Dead Island, and no Resistance 3 that I could see.

Stopped by my local K-Mart in Annandale, VA and picked up a copy of Resistance 3, coupon printed fine. There were probably 3 copies of R3, and I did see a few copies of Dead Island for PS3 as well (forgot to check the 360 area for this game). So I'm back on the coupon train after having been off it for a few monts.

Honestly, I've had very few problems picking up games from K-Mart; one or two times they didn't have the games on release day (Motorstorm comes to mind), and I even found release week games stuffed into the floor games display. But overall it hasn't been a big problem, and I've been very satisfied with the great deals that Josh has been creating. And I don't consider it "hoops" to just go in, buy the game, and have the coupon print out as it should, then keep the coupon in a safe place and make sure to use it before it expires.

I'm holding off on Dead Island because I'm worried that the selection of weapons is weak, and the whole concept of weapons wearing out and needing repair seems kind of annoying. But I may pick it up down the line. For now, Resistance 3 seems to be a blockbuster game from the reviews I've been reading, well worth the early pickup.

Bad experience at my Kmart in Muskogee Oklahoma...

Went by at 12:30 to pick up Dead Island for the 360. The game case had none of the new releases out yet, and there was no employee to be seen. I did not want to hassle with a person outside the department looking for the game because I did this once before and it took forever....so...

I came back at 4. Still no new games out. Still no one in electronics. I went to the front of the store to have someone come back. The lady was nice, but clearly had no idea what was going on. I asked if she could find me a copy. After 20 minutes of looking she called someone else...this person also could not find any new games.

The first lady was friendly, the second rude. I left the store at 4:47....47 minutes later...having been told that they did not get any copies, and to come back in a few days.

Is there anyway to tell if the Muskogee Oklahoma store is going to get any copies? I really don't want to go through this again....

Hey Josh,

Planning on any more 360 system deals in the near future? I wouldn't mind holding out on a purchase if I know you got something up your sleeve and on a system other than a kinect bundle (ew).

HEY QUESTION!!

Like all other stupid questions, I dont care if its been asked.

Does KMart price match? and if so can I use a gaming coupon on top of a pricematch?

[quote name='merchie89']HEY QUESTION!!

Like all other stupid questions, I dont care if its been asked.

Does KMart price match? and if so can I use a gaming coupon on top of a pricematch?[/QUOTE]Check the OP.

Got the last copy of DI at my store. Everything went smooth. But I was just wondering, any hope of getting a deal on "Rise of Nightmares" or the Resident Evil HD remakes? I plan on killing a lot of zombies this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back