Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Visiting a friend here in NJ and picked up Dead Island and the new Sony headset for him to cheer him up b/c his house if fucked up due too the weather lately.

Very clean and friendly store I visited. Wish mine was like that in GA.

Anyhoot. Thanks for the great deal Josh. I ended up giving the gaming coupon to my friend in hopes of converting him to becoming kmart gamer.

I know it sounds bad but it kinda sucked buying someone else a bunch of cool stuff when my own birthday is right around the corner and know that I won't be getting anything from my dead beat/broke friends :(

[quote name='rbarba4']
Coupon should have printed off with your receipt, same printer spits it out right after the receipt prints. If you gave your email address when you signed up you may still get an email version of the coupon. If not, email Josh/SHC to see how he can help. Check the OP for his email address[/QUOTE]

Ok, so I just checked again and I definitely did not get the coupon with my receipt. I have no idea what my cashier did wrong, but he just didn't give it to me. Fortunately I did check my email and there is a digital version of the coupon there. Should I just print out that page and use it as the coupon? Also, I'm slightly worried now that the physical coupon might have actually printed out, and that someone might gain hold of it and use it. Is this possible? And if so, would that make my digital coupon worthless?

[quote name='Reptic']Ok, so I just checked again and I definitely did not get the coupon with my receipt. I have no idea what my cashier did wrong, but he just didn't give it to me. Fortunately I did check my email and there is a digital version of the coupon there. Should I just print out that page and use it as the coupon? Also, I'm slightly worried now that the physical coupon might have actually printed out, and that someone might gain hold of it and use it. Is this possible? And if so, would that make my digital coupon worthless?[/QUOTE]

u can just print it out and use it as a coupon. and i dont think its possible since u'd need ur sywr acc. not sure if u need it to use it, but kmart won't mark u as ineligible to use ur printed coupon if ur sywr acc shows u havent used one yet.

btw, that 5 off 45 birthday coupon from kmart can't be used wit a gaming coupon right? both should work if i pick up say, R3 and DI together?

[quote name='Reptic']Ok, so I just checked again and I definitely did not get the coupon with my receipt. I have no idea what my cashier did wrong, but he just didn't give it to me. Fortunately I did check my email and there is a digital version of the coupon there. Should I just print out that page and use it as the coupon? Also, I'm slightly worried now that the physical coupon might have actually printed out, and that someone might gain hold of it and use it. Is this possible? And if so, would that make my digital coupon worthless?[/QUOTE]

Not to freak you out TOO much, this EXACT same thing happened to me when I did my very first KMART deal with the L.A. Noire coupon. No physical coupon printed, but I did get a digital coupon. I thought I was home free. I did, however, email Josh right afterward to ask if this was normal. He said I SHOULD have received a paper coupon too. My guess is that, for whatever reason, the cashier forgot to give you the coupon or it didn't print out.

Flash forward about a month... when I went to use the digital coupon that I printed from my email, and when it was scanned, the system said it had already been redeemed. I emailed Josh and he helped me out... but, I had emailed him RIGHT AFTER I made the purchase so there would be a record that I had not received my physical coupon.

If I were you... I'd get to using that digital coupon ASAP. You'll probably be fine, but from my experience, it DOES appear that someone can redeem your physical coupon WITHOUT using your SYWR card.

Maybe email Josh and see if he can work out something for you. I'm on my fourth coupon deal now, and the second time, the coupon didn't print either, but that turned out to be a problem with a specific register, and customer service at the store was able to get it to print. Every other time, it has worked.

Best of luck!

[quote name='SPVietBoy']u can just print it out and use it as a coupon. and i dont think its possible since u'd need ur sywr acc. not sure if u need it to use it, but kmart won't mark u as ineligible to use ur printed coupon if ur sywr acc shows u havent used one yet.

btw, that 5 off 45 birthday coupon from kmart can't be used wit a gaming coupon right? both should work if i pick up say, R3 and DI together?[/QUOTE]

Wow. Your grammar (or, rather, lack thereof) makes my brain hurt. Yikes.

But, anyhow... I used a $5 off $50 coupon for Madden 12 along with a $20 gaming coupon from NCAA 12, and both coupons stacked just fine. I imagine the birthday coupon should be the same, as the gaming coupon is actually a credit, not a discount.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']it DOES appear that someone can redeem your physical coupon WITHOUT using your SYWR card.[/QUOTE]

Given what others have reported, it seems that a coupon can be used with any SYWR card. However, if this becomes a common occurrence, a higher-up can probably search the system for the unique coupon code and see whose account was attached to the transaction that supposedly redeemed it.

There have been issues where KMart cashiers scanned their own cards on large purchases to leech away points from other consumers. I wouldn't be surprised if there existed cashiers who pocket gaming coupons, either intentionally denying them to the shoppers or looking for ones others have discarded, and then use them with their own accounts.

The KMart I went to (Brookfield WI) didn't have Starfox this afternoon, and they called a nearby store who also said they didn't have it. I did find what appeared to be the last copy of Dead Island though, restarting the coupon train

Picked up Starfox today. Josh, not sure if you ever look to reward employees for positive feedback, but the middle aged, African American woman that usually mans the department at the Pendleton Pike store in Indianapolis is just fantastic. Always extremely friendly. Has new games out on release day and knows what's going on with sales and coupons 99% of the time. Knowing all the problems a lot of people have from time to time, I honestly feel lucky to have such a great employee at my closest store. I think the only issue I've ever had was when my store had sold out on something and I drove to the next closest, which had pretty bad service.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Wow. Your grammar (or, rather, lack thereof) makes my brain hurt. Yikes.

But, anyhow... I used a $5 off $50 coupon for Madden 12 along with a $20 gaming coupon from NCAA 12, and both coupons stacked just fine. I imagine the birthday coupon should be the same, as the gaming coupon is actually a credit, not a discount.[/QUOTE]

tbh, idrc about grammer online. js. i am perfectly capable of writing wit correct grammer.

but thanks. i'm plannin on picking up R3 and DI so if i can get both, i will. if not, i'll try to use both

Picked up Star Fox today with no issues. Though they only got in a few copies and I got one of the last two. Still disappointed I could not track down a copy of Dead Island. Looks like I am going to have to hit up Kmarts early on release days to make sure I get a copy of the game I want.

Ok, I sent Josh an email using the address given on the first page. I explained the situation and asked if he could maybe nullify my current coupon and reissue me a new one, this way I'll have the only copy.

[quote name='DPsycho']
There have been issues where KMart cashiers scanned their own cards on large purchases to leech away points from other consumers. I wouldn't be surprised if there existed cashiers who pocket gaming coupons, either intentionally denying them to the shoppers or looking for ones others have discarded, and then use them with their own accounts.[/QUOTE]

You know, come to think of it, he did seem really happy as he handed me my receipt and sent me on my way. Now I'm starting to wonder.

since someone asked me about this earlier.
I just started a fresh run and got this message after clearing my 5th level before getting to the map.

also, according to the instruction booklet, 3DS mode has different enemy placement and allows for continues if you lose all your lives. N64 mode has the original enemy placement, has the updated graphics and sounds, but does not allow for continues (game over and you start from level one, just like the original).
picture.php

anyway, thanks for the deal Josh. I'll end up using the star fox coupon on either Kirby ds (there is a demo on the Wii's nintendo channel) or gears 3 or ico and shadows.

Thats kind of weird, because I went and bought Dead Island today and the guy was like "I was gonna buy this, but I was waiting for Gears 3" and I said "Yeah I was gonna wait til later... but there's a $20 coupon" and as the receipt came out, he tore off the part he keeps, and my cou pon, and put it ont he side and I'm like "Uh, coupon?" and he goes "oh... lemme look here... oh sorry man!" and handed it to me
Not saying he was going to keep it, but it seemed kinda shady

Argh, I tried to get on the coupon train for the holiday release season with Star Fox 3DS, but I had no luck at my local Kmart. I asked them about the game, they had no idea what I was talking about. They couldn't figure out how to look for their inventory since you can't search by name, and the Amazon UPC apparently has one too many zeroes for the system. Eventually, I called another Kmart to get the correct UPC (no Kmart SKU apparently?), and the store I was in supposedly had one in stock. Of course, no one had any idea where it was. I'm debating going to the other Kmart, but my blood pressure is a little high from the trip (people were nice, just really annoyed by the archaic system and frustrating experience) and I'm not THAT excited about Star Fox.

[quote name='sneezebu']I really don't get all the love for Dead Island. I rented it and its exactly what you'd expect. A little Dead Rising 2, a bit of Left 4 Deads melee combat, and really pretty graphics.

Aside from that its the clunkiest game i've played in years, and really not much fun. Probably would have been better as a $20 downloadable or budget retail release.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people are calling it an RPG....Every single genre will eventually have exp and upgrades, thats just the nature of games progressing. This is an action game with quests.[/QUOTE]

you didn't play it long enough, from the sounds of it. it's fantastic. and it's just as much an rpg as fallout 3 is. fwiw.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Argh, I tried to get on the coupon train for the holiday release season with Star Fox 3DS, but I had no luck at my local Kmart. I asked them about the game, they had no idea what I was talking about. They couldn't figure out how to look for their inventory since you can't search by name, and the Amazon UPC apparently has one too many zeroes for the system. Eventually, I called another Kmart to get the correct UPC (no Kmart SKU apparently?), and the store I was in supposedly had one in stock. Of course, no one had any idea where it was. I'm debating going to the other Kmart, but my blood pressure is a little high from the trip (people were nice, just really annoyed by the archaic system and frustrating experience) and I'm not THAT excited about Star Fox.[/QUOTE]FYI, you have until next Saturday (9/17) to get in on the $15 coupon deal for Star Fox.

I tried to grab R3 and/or Dead Island on Tuesday from Kmart but ended up leaving. I didn't see it in the glass case, and I couldn't find anyone anywhere to ask. This was later in the day too, around 6 or so.

Kmart isn't letting me give them business.

[quote name='whoknows']I tried to grab R3 and/or Dead Island on Tuesday from Kmart but ended up leaving. I didn't see it in the glass case, and I couldn't find anyone anywhere to ask. This was later in the day too, around 6 or so.

Kmart isn't letting me give them business.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of how I've felt, as my dealings with them have been very uneven. I'm really hoping that I don't have a problem with NHL 12 on Tuesday, as that's pretty much my must have game, given how much I've played NHL 11 with my fellow CAG'ers (Go Cheapy D All-Stars!)

Called K-Mart #1. Not in the case, and the guy didn't want to look in the back for me.
Got frustrated and decided to drive to slightly further K-Mart on blind bet that it would be there. It wasn't, and nothing could be found in the back.

I call K-Mart #1 back because I'm sick of the schtick where I buy a game from another retailer, and return it when K-mart decides to stock the shelves. I ask for a manager who obliges my request, and finds the games in the back. Holy crap. Next time I'll just ask to speak to the manager. It works a lot better than giving Josh his 5000th "WAH MY STORE DOESN'T STOCK THEIR GAMES DAY 1 WAH"

FWIW, regarding possible cashier shadiness, a Walmart cashier tried to surreptitiously keep my friend's $200 gift card after he only used a small part of it by ever so subtly placing it next to the register and not asking him if he wanted it back nor throwing it away. So it's not a Kmart problem so much as a retail problem. For whatever little comfort that may be, anyways.

You have to keep your wits about you.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic'] I ask for a manager who obliges my request, and finds the games in the back. Holy crap. Next time I'll just ask to speak to the manager. "[/QUOTE]

I think one of the biggest issues is getting the stuff from the stock room to the floor.

I called my main store one and they said it wasn't in stock. I found one at a store that was further away but I decided to go to the one that said it wasn't in.

When I got there I asked if they could check in the back and they came out with 5. Some stores are better managed than others the stock is out there on point.

Being that Kmart has everything from batteries to video games I can only imagine the incoming truck. Maybe it would help if games boxes had color coated tapes

I knew starfox came in early because I was at a Kmart store Wed and it was on the shelf. They only had 2 copies but I was unsure if a coupon would print being the release was the 9th.

After speculating they realized it wasn't suppose to be out and pulled it.

Also kmart greenbelt md had at least 2 of fable 3 limiited collector editions there (The one that looks like a book) not sure of the price as I already have one.
Just an fyi for anyone looking for one.

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, you have until next Saturday (9/17) to get in on the $15 coupon deal for Star Fox.[/QUOTE]Will they be restocking though? All the decent deals disappear pretty quickly around here.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Argh, I tried to get on the coupon train for the holiday release season with Star Fox 3DS, but I had no luck at my local Kmart. I asked them about the game, they had no idea what I was talking about. They couldn't figure out how to look for their inventory since you can't search by name, and the Amazon UPC apparently has one too many zeroes for the system. Eventually, I called another Kmart to get the correct UPC (no Kmart SKU apparently?), and the store I was in supposedly had one in stock. Of course, no one had any idea where it was. I'm debating going to the other Kmart, but my blood pressure is a little high from the trip (people were nice, just really annoyed by the archaic system and frustrating experience) and I'm not THAT excited about Star Fox.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how I feel about the game. I had a bad experience trying to locate a copy today and I am not that excited about Star Fox but it would be an easy way to get on the coupon train and it's a Nintendo game so this will be the best deal for it for a long while.

I mean I understand that K-marts sell everything but there has to be more effort and care put into this whole game situation. Josh does a lot for us but I really feel bad and get pissed when I have to buy a game somewhere else because K-mart doesn't have it or doesn't have it on release day which they should. I am getting sick and tired of it actually, and all that Josh is doing to make me want to shop there, the damn k-mart employees are making me not want to and it's sad. I shouldn't have to go to multiple k-marts on release day to get a game, I mean I can see if they sold out, but not because they didn't get stock for no good reason, or the employee is too fucking stupid to know what to do.

[quote name='jer7583']is there a reason people go to the effort of italicization on game titles in this thread?

If you do, and its just like, your thing that's cool but for some reason it seems like the kind of think that your grandmother might do when typing something about these "video games". Just like unnecessary quotation, maybe it's just something that bothers me for no good reason.[/QUOTE]No way. I appreciate when people use proper form on a message board. Game titles in italics, bold or quotes make posts easier to scan.

Called Penn Station NYC store this afternoon for Star Fox, it was already sold out before 4:00 PM. Called Astor Place store right away ask for a copy hold, but the electronics lady told me the game was not even pulled out from storage room yet. Therefore, I was able to pick up the game after work today. By the time I got there (6:00 PM), I couldn't believe there were only 3 copies available. The electronics cashier told me they probably got like 10 copies.

The coupon was printed without problem. Thanks Kmart Gamer for the offer. The only bad thing happened was I somehow lost my $75 gift card in the store, and I still can not figure out when it occurred...

PS. There were tons of $5 off $50 purchase coupons (good from 9/01 to 9/30) available in the circular area in the store.

[quote name='SAVertigo']Thats kind of weird, because I went and bought Dead Island today and the guy was like "I was gonna buy this, but I was waiting for Gears 3" and I said "Yeah I was gonna wait til later... but there's a $20 coupon" and as the receipt came out, he tore off the part he keeps, and my cou pon, and put it ont he side and I'm like "Uh, coupon?" and he goes "oh... lemme look here... oh sorry man!" and handed it to me
Not saying he was going to keep it, but it seemed kinda shady[/QUOTE]

Wait... what do you mean "he tore off the part he keeps"? Don't most/all KMART stores have electronic pads to use when customers sign for credit card purchases? Mine does. The employee shouldn't be tearing off any part of your receipt to keep. Everything that comes out of the machine is yours.

If I were you, I'd call the manager and complain. That sounds super shady.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']tbh, idrc about grammer online. js. i am perfectly capable of writing wit correct grammer.[/QUOTE]

Yet, you're not quite capable of hitting the "h" to make "wit" into "with." Somehow, I really doubt your self-professed grasp on correct "grammer." :roll:

Since all the kids are doing it, let me share my experience with you guys. :D

Went to the nearest Kmart (which still is 20 minutes away from me) for the first time last night. Some would call it a ghetto store. It looked like it was about to go out of business: completely deserted, except for a few employees that kept staring at me; and with really bad lighting, as if half of it was malfunctioning or simply turned off.

Found my way to the gaming section, where most of the merchandise was just lying around on low shelves in no particular order (except somewhat divided by platform). The (locked) glass case contained some new and some old releases. Waited around 10 minutes until an employee showed up and asked if he could pick up Resistance 3 for me (last copy). Dead Island was nowhere to be seen (for any platform), and there were like 3 copies of Driver: SF in the back of the case (not on display, standing, like most new releases). Also picked up Equilibrium Blu-Ray for $7 on my way.

Proceeded to the register. The lady was about to start scanning my items when I had to stop her and ask if she could sign me up for the rewards program, which she did using the same computer at the register. I asked her if that sale would already count as a member's purchase and she said yes, no problems there. After accepting the payment and giving me the receipt, she thanked me as I saw the coupon being printed alongside another piece of paper. I asked if that was a coupon being printed and if I could have it, to which she complied and handed me one of the pieces of paper (the coupon). I have no idea what the other piece of paper was, since she took it herself.

Like I said, this was my first time at this Kmart (and my first purchase at a Kmart in years), so I don't know exactly what the sale procedure is. I did read the thread and tried to follow you guys' advice, and I think it worked, at least for the $20 coupon. I'm not sure if I'll go back to this same Kmart to use my coupon, though, or if I'll try another (even farther away) store. I really didn't feel comfortable shopping there.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Yet, you're not quite capable of hitting the "h" to make "wit" into "with." Somehow, I really doubt your self-professed grasp on correct "grammer." :roll:[/QUOTE]

Wooooooooooosh.

Bought StarFox and Resistance 3 today. R3 was an impulse purchase. The guy in front of me in line was buying Dead Island and I had to talk him into signing up for a rewards card for the coupon. He finally relented, I got my games, and I left with another $35 in coupons to use towards Gears 3.

[quote name='jza1218']That's kind of how I've felt, as my dealings with them have been very uneven. I'm really hoping that I don't have a problem with NHL 12 on Tuesday, as that's pretty much my must have game, given how much I've played NHL 11 with my fellow CAG'ers (Go Cheapy D All-Stars!)[/QUOTE]

Well the thing is the last time I was able to get a game at release without a problem was Mafia II. Everytime I've tried afterwards I've gotten frustrated and left.

[quote name='affa']you didn't play it long enough, from the sounds of it. it's fantastic. and it's just as much an rpg as fallout 3 is. fwiw.[/QUOTE]

Ehh, i'm still playing it. Its decent.

And no, its not an RPG in any way. Fallout has dice rolls in combat, thats why people give it a pass. This is straight up action combat.

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, you have until next Saturday (9/17) to get in on the $15 coupon deal for Star Fox.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice that in the OP, that's excellent, I can wait tlll next week to hunt for it, and then use my $20 coupon I just got from Dead Island...

Not trying to be a douche just offering some advice that may be terrible but I think if at all possible you want to get a $25 coupon or some crazy deal going asap to get people on board the train.

For example I bought both Dead Island and Deus Ex, but neither from Kmart. Instead I got one from Amazon and the other from Gamestop (gag) just because of credit I had.

Had the coupon deals for either of those games been $25 or $20 plus something else I would have still gotten them at Kmart instead. That would obviously have gotten me a coupon and I'd have a hard time choosing to buy anywhere besides Kmart the rest of the year since I'd now have a coupon to use to start the train.

Again though maybe that's just not a great idea anyway. Not everybody has credit at other places and Kmart was easily the best deal anywhere for Dead Island on day one. Assuming you could find it of course :razz: Also I think I remember you (Josh) saying something about trying to get a better offer for Deus Ex but couldnt get it done in time so if nothing else I know you tried.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Wait... what do you mean "he tore off the part he keeps"?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EeK85'] I asked if that was a coupon being printed and if I could have it, to which she complied and handed me one of the pieces of paper (the coupon). I have no idea what the other piece of paper was, since she took it herself.[/QUOTE]

Many times there is a random ad that prints out with the reciepts (I've gotten several for DISH Network). I guess the cashier thinks they are "doing you a favor" by not handing you a "worthless" piece of paper. My guess is they just dont pay much attention and are not trying to actively 'shaft' you.

On Friday, I found no copies or even a location for Dead Island or Driver: SF for either system in Springfield, VA. It seems like this store isnt getting many copies of anything. It may take Josh's online strategy to get me back on the coupon train. Let's hope for more stock on ICO/SotC and the new Layton (fingers crossed).

[quote name='zyzybalubah1']So what's the FIFA 12 deal (._. )[/QUOTE]

this is the next game im going to pick up. FIFA is a game I only pick up every few years or so, looking forward to this years installment.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Yet, you're not quite capable of hitting the "h" to make "wit" into "with." Somehow, I really doubt your self-professed grasp on correct "grammer." :roll:[/QUOTE]

... dude, if u want to think i'm an idiot. go for it. just don't post on the thread about it. hell, if u want, go ahead and PM me sayin "man, ur an idiot." if u dont think i'm capable of typing correctly. good for u. i am, i simply dont want to. i've already had this conversation wit someone else on this thread. don't care.

[quote name='madcyantist']is there a five off 50 for today?[/QUOTE]

the 5 off 50 happens a few times i think someone says. but not every month. don't think there's one this month.

edit: how i ever missed that button to put the spoiler tags up... i'll never know :p

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
... dude, if u want to think i'm an idiot. go for it. just don't post on the thread about it. hell, if u want, go ahead and PM me sayin "man, ur an idiot." if u dont think i'm capable of typing correctly. good for u. i am, i simply dont want to. i've already had this conversation wit someone else on this thread. don't care.
[/QUOTE]

Well if you "simply don't want to", then do us all a favor please and stop posting. It's irritating to read your posts, and they make my brain hurt.

[quote name='EeK85']Since all the kids are doing it, let me share my experience with you guys. :D

Went to the nearest Kmart (which still is 20 minutes away from me) for the first time last night. Some would call it a ghetto store. It looked like it was about to go out of business: completely deserted, except for a few employees that kept staring at me; and with really bad lighting, as if half of it was malfunctioning or simply turned off.

Found my way to the gaming section, where most of the merchandise was just lying around on low shelves in no particular order (except somewhat divided by platform). The (locked) glass case contained some new and some old releases. Waited around 10 minutes until an employee showed up and asked if he could pick up Resistance 3 for me (last copy). Dead Island was nowhere to be seen (for any platform), and there were like 3 copies of Driver: SF in the back of the case (not on display, standing, like most new releases). Also picked up Equilibrium Blu-Ray for $7 on my way.

Proceeded to the register. The lady was about to start scanning my items when I had to stop her and ask if she could sign me up for the rewards program, which she did using the same computer at the register. I asked her if that sale would already count as a member's purchase and she said yes, no problems there. After accepting the payment and giving me the receipt, she thanked me as I saw the coupon being printed alongside another piece of paper. I asked if that was a coupon being printed and if I could have it, to which she complied and handed me one of the pieces of paper (the coupon). I have no idea what the other piece of paper was, since she took it herself.

Like I said, this was my first time at this Kmart (and my first purchase at a Kmart in years), so I don't know exactly what the sale procedure is. I did read the thread and tried to follow you guys' advice, and I think it worked, at least for the $20 coupon. I'm not sure if I'll go back to this same Kmart to use my coupon, though, or if I'll try another (even farther away) store. I really didn't feel comfortable shopping there.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm lucky because my Kmart is in pretty decent shape. Years ago I remember walking into the same Kmart and things were lying on the floor, the aisles were a mess and lights were burnt out. Earlier this year I stepped back into Kmart for the first time in years and was amazed at the transformation. Its still not as nice as target and it can be a long and tortuous process getting someone to unlock the case so you can get a game but overall the store is clean and decent enough.

[quote name='spmahn']Well if you "simply don't want to", then do us all a favor please and stop posting. It's irritating to read your posts, and they make my brain hurt.[/QUOTE]

Then don't read them? If somethin like that makes your brain hurt, it probably wasn't too strong in the first place.

He's right, though. Typing improperly for no reason is an eyesore. If someone's attitude is that they don't care if people don't read their posts such that they'll type how they like, they shouldn't be posting in the first place. Why post if you flippantly don't want people to read your thoughts?

i tink i'm gonna just stop using te key in all of my posts from now on. if you guys ave a problem wit tat, you can just ignore all of my posts. i know ow to use tat letter, i just don't feel like using it because i am cool. so you can all go to ell.

(owever, i am not cool enoug to replace you wit u.)

back to te deals?

[quote name='DPsycho']He's right, though. Typing improperly for no reason is an eyesore. If someone's attitude is that they don't care if people don't read their posts such that they'll type how they like, they shouldn't be posting in the first place. Why post if you flippantly don't want people to read your thoughts?[/QUOTE]
SPVietBoy's contributions to this thread outweigh all of that flippin' flippancy.

I'll just go ahead and say that I wish everyone would type everything on the internet like they at least completed grade school.

But that's never going to happen, so please, continue typing like what you believe a cool guy sounds like.

Last edited:
[quote name='gepet0']Can we please get back on topic. You all are killing a great thread \ deal wth all this bickering. Let it go. Timeout[/QUOTE]

This ! let's not derail the topic. It's amazing how people get so annoyed by grammar mistakes on the internet. Now spammers in fighting games, now THAT'S annoying lol. Don't pay attention to the grammar nazi's here stock boy you are doing great :)

Back on topic now, any hints for black friday deals by any chance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back