Official Representative
I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

September 18th through the 24th:
link to blog post

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3, get a $20 gaming coupon.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.
Coupon valid from September 25 to November 5.

:360::ps3: Shadows of the Damned $29.99

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

September 18th through the 24th:

:360: Buy the limited edition Gears of War 320GB Xbox 360 system for $399.99, get Gears of War Triple Pack for free.

:360: Buy any version of Gears of War 3 and a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card, get $30 off the price of the 12-month Gold card.
Deal will work with Limited and Epic Editions.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset $44.99

:360: Halo ODST $9.99

:360::ps3: Brink $19.99

:360: Halo Reach $29.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

9-20 :360: Gears of War 3 $20 Gaming coupon + Buy game & 12-month Gold card, get $30 off 12-month Gold card.
9-27 :360::ps3: X-Men Destiny $15 Gaming coupon
9-27 :360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 Gaming coupon
9-27 :ps3: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection $15 Gaming coupon
10-4 :360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
10-4 :360::ps3: Rage
10-4 :360::ps3: Dark Souls
10-4 :360::ps3: NBA 2k12
10-11 :360::ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
10-11 :360: Forza 4
10-11 :360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
10-11 :wii::360::ps3: Just Dance 3
10-11 :360::ps3: RockSmith
10-16 :wii::360: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
10-17 :ds: Professor Layton and the Last Specter
10-18 :ps3: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
10-18 :360::ps3: Batman Arkham City
10-24 :3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast
10-25 :wii::360::ps3: Disney Universe
10-25 :360::ps3: Battlefield 3
10-25 :360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour
10-25 :360: Dance Central 2
10-25 :360: Kinect Sports 2
11-1 :360::ps3: James Bond: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded
11-1 :360::ps3: Sonic Generations
11-1 :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
11-1 :360::ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North
11-8 :360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
11-8 :360::ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
11-11 :360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
11-13 :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11-15 :360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run
11-15 :ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection
11-15 :360: Halo Anniversary
11-15 :wii: Mario and Sonic London 2012
11-15 :3ds: Shinobi
11-15 :360::ps3: Saint's Row: The Third
11-15 :360::ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
11-15 :360::ps3: Rayman Origins
11-20 :wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
11-22 :ps3: Tekken Hybrid
11-22 :360::ps3: WWE 12
12-11 :3ds: Mario Kart 7
2012 TBA :3ds: Kid Icarus

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I really need kmart to confirm the 20 gaming coupon. I missed out on the amazon one and TRU has a 15 dollar one right now.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn I really need kmart to confirm the 20 gaming coupon. I missed out on the amazon one and TRU has a 15 dollar one right now.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean confirm? Just go in there and buy it - it'll print out.

[quote name='Buzzman']Got my copy but what sucked was they had no 12 month cards. Would have really loved to jump on that deal.[/QUOTE]

my store only had 3-4 of the 12 months back in the gaming section. didn't look in the store's gift card area and had thought about going in sun/mon to hide a 12 month so i could ensure my copy lol

My Kmart seems to be one of the better organized stores.

This morning there were a few Gears consoles, two limited editions and a bunch of standard editions.

There was a peg with at least twenty 12 month cards there as well.

The $20 coupon and $30 off of the Xbox live card made this the best deal I could find.

I went back this afternoon and the consoles and other limited edition were still there!!!

Was able to find a Gears 3 LE so I caved and got that. Had to hunt a little to find a 12-month card, but found one and the deal came through fine.

Only issue was the guy in electronics and I talked in circles because I couldn't explain that I wanted to redeem my reward points. He kept saying I already did which was why the total was 110+tax instead of 140. I finally dropped it and figured I'll just spend the points next time.

[quote name='salty tbone']They carried over from the original Xbox to the 360. I can't imagine MS not doing the same thing again unless they really wanted to alienate the majority of their customers while launching a new console.[/QUOTE]
More interesting will be seeing how they handle XBLA games and XBLM DLC. If they don't make that all carry over and work on the next console, people will be supremely pissed.

I had a smooth transaction at store #4183. The games weren't in the case but instead in a box behind the counter, which actually made things easier. The Live subscription was half off and the coupon printed automatically. So, in other words: Choo choo! All aboard the coupon train, next stop Team Ico Collection!

Got my Gears 3 + 12 month card but had to go to 2 stores to do it. First stop was the Bridgeton, MO store who had the game but no 12 month cards. Had the electronics lead (who was very helpful) call another store and confirm they had both items in stock. After it was confirmed they did, went to the Dunn Rd. store in Florissant, MO and picked them up. The 1/2 off deal rang up correctly and the coupon printed so no issues there at least. They had plenty of 12 month cards there for anybody in the area.

Josh/Stock Boy, the electronics lead at Bridgeton #4743 told me he has been out of 12 month cards for a long time and he cannot order them, only put into the system that he has zero stock. He also told me another customer left angry earlier in the day. They have also been out of PSN cards for as long as I can remember.

[quote name='NuclearPanda']LOL. Read my previous post and check out the video from my local news station.[/QUOTE]

You forget to post a link to the video?

EDIT: Sorry, just went back a few pages and saw the link.

Great experience at the Diamond Bar, CA store as usual, store #3169. Literally in and out in 5 minutes. Went straight to electronics section, picked up 1 12 month XBL card out of like 30, went to the counter where someone was waiting and willing to help. Before I even said what I wanted, the 2 employees were like "Gears of War?" :cool: Yup, and then the employee (Virginia) even made sure to tell me I could get 1/2 off the card and a $20 coupon.

Presented SYWR, my $20 coupon from Madden 12, used 560 pts, total $67.20. And then out.

Thank you Josh for straightening up this store so well, I remember when Josh first took over my experience sucked and I had to argue with customer service for 15 min and I still couldn't get the deal. Made me so angry. Now it's the best for any new release. If any SoCal people here, go for it.

Thanks for the deal SHC and thanks for your help help earlier Stockboy

[quote name='GBAstar']I decided that I couldn't pass up another 1 year Xbox live subscription. No Limited/Epic editions at my local Kmart but that's okay; I'll cross my fingers and hope these were over produced so that I can pick them up on the cheap.

My question is this:

If when the next microsoft gaming console is released will Xbox live subscriptions be valid on that system? I'd hate to get a backlog of 3 or 4 years and have them be useless on the next generation[/QUOTE]

Had the same issue with the L.E. Neither local store got any in but there were plenty of regular copies. Wasn't even planning on getting Gears3 or most of the other 3quel games until they hit budget pricing. It's just that my LIVE subscription just expired. Coupon printed fine and the pricing rang up fine

Only issue I had was with the LIVE card I was given. The cardboard tab that covers the activation code was removed so I had to input the code right away. I wanted to wait to redeem it but would rather not have problems later on.

And the LIVE subs should carry over to any new console generation. At least that's what MS did when they went from the original xbox to the 360

EDIT: forgot to mention that if you're near store #3435, they still have an Augmented Edition of Deus Ex for the 360. It's the other copy that Stockboy shipped with the copy I had requested.

Stockboy, thanks for the help. Called earlier and gave them the UPC # you posted and sure enough they had 10 gears of war 3 games in stock (standard version) they just had them misplaced. Ended up going back and getting my $20 gaming coupon but no one knew exactly what it could be used for.

Can I use it to get 1600 Microsoft Points free basically? Also, are we getting a raincheck if they didn't have the 12 month xbl gold in stock? Didn't see any @ the store and the electronics employee (male) didn't know when they'd get more in.

SMOOTH GOW3 experience at Anaheim store (Katella, near Disneyland). "Stockboy" Andrew emailed me back (THANKS!!) to verify stock at store. Give 'im a raise Josh (you deserve one too, of course).:applause:

"Ever" (usu. electronics guy) wasn't working today (I knew he was a smart guy, lol). Fortunately, the woman (Tracy) there knew exactly what was going on. She said: "[Ever's] out and I've been trying to find the XBL 12mo cards before the lunch rush! People are going to want this deal!".

WE FOUND THEM -- XBL-12mo. cards hanging on the far left wall as you face the display case with games.
Looked like ~20 GOW3 and about 15 XBL 12 mo. cards.

Got GOW3+12mo. XBL for $92 (w/ tax)+ $20 off future purchase (hoping Rage or BF3 if they keep the train going). Had some SYWR pts to sweeten the deal, personally.

Thanks again, Josh!

EDIT: I only saw std. versions of GOW3

[quote name='intoxicated662']Can I use it to get 1600 Microsoft Points free basically? [/QUOTE]

No, since the 1600 points card is $19.99 and the $20 coupon can only be used on a gaming item exactly $20 or more.

[quote name='DaBoltz']SMOOTH GOW3 experience at Anaheim store (Katella, near Disneyland). "Stockboy" Andrew emailed me back (THANKS!!) to verify stock at store. Give 'im a raise Josh (you deserve one too, of course).:applause:

"Ever" (usu. electronics guy) wasn't working today (I knew he was a smart guy, lol). Fortunately, the woman (Tracy) there knew exactly what was going on. She said: "[Ever's] out and I've been trying to find the XBL 12mo cards before the lunch rush! People are going to want this deal!".

WE FOUND THEM -- XBL-12mo. cards hanging on the far left wall as you face the display case with games.
Looked like ~20 GOW3 and about 15 XBL 12 mo. cards.

Got GOW3+12mo. XBL for $92 (w/ tax)+ $20 off future purchase (hoping Rage or BF3 if they keep the train going). Had some SYWR pts to sweeten the deal, personally.

Thanks again, Josh!

EDIT: I only saw std. versions of GOW3[/QUOTE]

I probably primed the pump a bit as I was there early trying to find an L.E. version. Got them to find the stock of games at least;). And yeah, I think there were 20 copies there and about 15 copies at the other store

Ended up doing the deal at the other store because I was still trying to get the LE. Stockboy got back to me and confirmed that no local store got the LE.

Used my 10X SYWR points coupon, I got from NHL 12 last week, on Gears 3 but it did not give me the points :( Sure, it was only like $4 worth of points but still annoying =/

I went to the K-Marts in 34th street and Astor Place and I didn't see no Gears in stock nor any XBL 12 month cards in stock. The ladies at both places told me that they didn't have the cards in stock. The lady at the Astor Place K-Mart told me they never got 12 month XBL cards in stock nor was there ever an order for it. It sucks; I'm dying to use my coupon. It looks like I might just have to get it from Best Buy or Newegg if anything. Can you do anything about that Josh?

EDIT: The one in 34th Street has the $70 messenger kit in stock, but it's too bad that's not part of the deal.

[quote name='oiskaio']What do you mean confirm? Just go in there and buy it - it'll print out.[/QUOTE]

I should have been more detailed. I meant for FIFA 12 not Gears.....I couldnt care less about gears.

[quote name='Killbomb']No, since the 1600 points card is $19.99 and the $20 coupon can only be used on a gaming item exactly $20 or more.[/QUOTE]

If the cards are priced at $20.00 you can. That's what they're priced at at my store. I've used my coupons on the points cards several times.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Can you help me? I just came back from K-Mart and after about a 30 minute drive you can say i'm pist/disappointed. Walked into the store and only saw 1 employee working, asked her for help in electronics to get Gears Of War 3 (standard edition) and after 15 minutes of waiting comes back and says they don't have any and that they won't be getting anymore shipments for things today. She also said she didn't know about the $20 gaming coupon, how long the deal will last and not sure if they'd be able to honor the 12 month xbl promotion that is in the ad and what has been mentioned in here, Josh.

I cancelled my Amazon pre-order thinking the local k-mart would have the game available @ launch and for the same price (and $20 credit also) it would be easier and faster to pick it up rather than wait for ups to deliver it in the evening and now i'm without anything. Is there anything you can do to help?[/QUOTE]
I can definitely help out, just shoot us a note to [email protected] and we'll work out magic.

Went to Kmart at about 3 today. Had to ring for help in electronics and the lady immediately asked, you buying that gears game. I got the limited edition, she said it was the last of 2 they had. They had about 10 standard editions in the case as well and she said that she had to restock the case because she'd already sold about 15 of them. She knew all about the promotions. Live card rang up for $30 and got my coupon.

Awesome deal Josh. Im just glad I have a much better Kmart than some of the people on here.

[quote name='drbutchevil']Used my 10X SYWR points coupon, I got from NHL 12 last week, on Gears 3 but it did not give me the points :( Sure, it was only like $4 worth of points but still annoying =/[/QUOTE]

Those aren't supposed to be combined with any other offer; so it is possible that the combination of you using or getting a gaming coupon plus the instant discount on the XBOX Live subscription nullified the 10x coupon...

just a theory

Does Kmart carry any of the themed XBL cards? I ask because I was going to go back after work and look to see if there are any sub cards that I might have missed and was wondering if they might carry the Gears 3 themed card that is 12+2 months.

[quote name='Neoblaze181']I went to the K-Marts in 34th street and Astor Place and I didn't see no Gears in stock nor any XBL 12 month cards in stock. The ladies at both places told me that they didn't have the cards in stock. The lady at the Astor Place K-Mart told me they never got 12 month XBL cards in stock nor was there ever an order for it. It sucks; I'm dying to use my coupon. It looks like I might just have to get it from Best Buy or Newegg if anything. Can you do anything about that Josh?

EDIT: The one in 34th Street has the $70 messenger kit in stock, but it's too bad that's not part of the deal.[/QUOTE]

They should have the live cards in the same aisle where you saw the starter pack as soon as you walk into the electronics section go straight and the live cards should be there because I saw alot there last week. It's in the accessories aisle where the xbox controllers should be at Penn Station store.

Snagged the only copy of Gears 3 LE at my store at 8:15 this morning. Thank you for the heads up, Andrew. In my excitement/haste to get to work I totally forgot to look for a Live card, though. I used $55 in Gamer coupons on the purchase so I'm guessing doing a return/rebuy would be a pain assuming they had cards?

QUESTION to anyone who knows maybe Josh? If I bought the Standard edition if and wanted to exchange it for the Limited Edition one and used a $15 coupon can I get the credit back for the coupon and what I paid for?????? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I picked the Gears of War 3 in Kmart today, coupon printed out fine, and I also get a $3 off $15 groceries coupon, but a bit disappointed that they don't have any 12-month Xbox live card in stock at both NYC stores:

In Penn Station store, I called them in advance to confirm inventory, however, I guess the electronics lady who answered my call didn't understand the difference between Xbox Live Gold 12 months and 3 months. That blew my hope a bit...

Astor Place store ran out of Xbox Live Gold cards for months. They NEVER re-stock them, and I am talking about that since last holiday season...

[quote name='PlowK1NG']Has anyone found turtle beach x12s at kmart?[/QUOTE]

No luck for me, I went to 4 different kmarts.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']Has anyone found turtle beach x12s at kmart?[/QUOTE]

I went to look at 5 Kmarts today for them; and found none at any :(

Got my Gears 3 and $20 coupon again with no problems. All aboard the coupon train! I'm riding this mother until the end of the year! :D

Just curious but the electronics lady gave me a "RainCheck" ticket for the Xbox live 12 month card

and the bottom reads
"If the specified item does not become available the same percent off amount may be applied to an appropriate substitute item identified by Kmart from the same product department and category."

Does this mean I can just take my "RAINCHECK" ticket and ask for like a 4000 MS points card for 50% off instead?

[quote name='Joartrak']Just curious but the electronics lady gave me a "RainCheck" ticket for the Xbox live 12 month card

and the bottom reads
"If the specified item does not become available the same percent off amount may be applied to an appropriate substitute item identified by Kmart from the same product department and category."

Does this mean I can just take my "RAINCHECK" ticket and ask for like a 4000 MS points card for 50% off instead?[/QUOTE]

I think it's up to them and not you.

Got GoW 3 standard edition, 12 month Live Card, and $20 credit - no problem at all...

Thanks Josh, I cancelled my 5 preorders at Best Buy - just gonna stay on the Kmart train and support you guys through the season like I did last year... Truly appreciate the effort you go to for the big releases...

Looking forward to about 7 more purchases from you guys this year...

very nice today , walked in about 5 minutes later out with GOW3 , Shadows of The Damned , 12 mo Gold Live and 20 buck coupon no prob ! Great sales guys Keep it up !

[quote name='Joartrak']Does this mean I can just take my "RAINCHECK" ticket and ask for like a 4000 MS points card for 50% off instead?[/QUOTE]

I spent an hour longer than I needed to trying to pick Gears up because I couldn't get the raincheck you got.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I can definitely help out, just shoot us a note to [email protected] and we'll work out magic.[/QUOTE]

looks like this is one person stock boy beat you to josh haha. gave him the upc and he picked up a copy

hmm... considering pickin up SotD... or might just wait and get a new release (lookin at like ico/SotC or the spiderman game)

[quote name='wune']I spent an hour longer than I needed to trying to pick Gears up because I couldn't get the raincheck you got.[/QUOTE]

Why not?

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Stop pulling these poor people's legs. No one in their right mind would 'throw away' anything like this and belong to this site. Unless you're a bag of insanity?[/QUOTE]

Umm if they dont have an item in stock before they expire or have anything that interests me then yea...I dont use the coupons...simple as that.

[quote name='goku31389']Exactly, stop trolling please.... But if you actually ARE serious and really ARE going to throw them away..... Please instead mail them to me :)[/QUOTE]

You can DM your addy if you want...they expire in mid October area and there's absolutely nothing on that page 1 list that comes out in early/mid October that I desire.. I have no problem sending them out if Kmart hasnt brought a LE in stock by a week before they expire. I mean I could always use the coupons on that sure to be award winning Spiderman game coming out :roll:

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Keep your receipt and email us, thanks![/QUOTE]

I had a feeling you would be cool about that sort of thing. Instead, I spent another hour going to a different KMART.

[quote name='Joartrak']Why not?[/QUOTE]

Cashier said that "While supplies last" deals mean "No rainchecks," and the manager agreed.

[quote name='wune']Cashier said that "While supplies last" deals mean "No rainchecks," and the manager agreed.[/QUOTE]

esh now I am worried if they will even "attempt" to contact me.

Just came back from the only Kmart near me and there were no Gears of War 3 Limited Editions in stock. Any idea if Kmart gets any more shipments during the week? The guy in the electronics department was unhelpful in every way.

[quote name='Joartrak']esh now I am worried if they will even "attempt" to contact me.[/QUOTE]

Been in your position before. Don't expect them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back