KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
No ps3 headsets in Boise or Nampa Idaho. Anymore coming in stock or are we able to grab the uncharted 3 game and work through kmartgamer to get a pair for $60? Thanks!

[quote name='jojoschump2000']No ps3 headsets in Boise or Nampa Idaho. Anymore coming in stock or are we able to grab the uncharted 3 game and work through kmartgamer to get a pair for $60? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I don't think it being out of stock falls under Josh's purview. Only if a coupon doesn't print or something.

After reading the reviews for the sony wireless headset I'm almost sold on them. People who pay $99.99 for them seem very happy and say they are just as good as the $250 headsets. Plus even after xplay gave uncharted 3 a 4/5 I still see most reviewers are giving the game even better grades so the $120 for headset and UC3 seems like a killer deal with the $20 coupon on top of that which I would use on super mario 3d land if the coupon is good the week that the game comes out which seems it is.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Just heard about the Uncharted PS3 console deal. So with purchase I can get the UC1&2 double-pack and $50 in gift certs for a future purchase? Very interesting. Anyone done this so far and can report on ease of transaction? I don't want to go after work and deal with the fun of explaining what I saw on a gaming website. Thanks![/QUOTE]

That is not correct. The Uncharted Dual Pack is free if you purchase the console this week, the $50 coupon is if you purchase the console next week. You cannot receive both offers.

If I receive the maximum allowed $100 in coupons next week, will I be able to use all of these coupons in a single transaction? Meaning can two $35 coupons and two $15 coupons stack on the same purchase? Or will only one $35 and one $15 coupon be useable per transaction like the normal game-specific coupons?

My wife waited 1 hour to see if the Kmart store in New Albany, IN had Uncharted 3 in stock. Nobody at this store could find it. Horrible experience everytime I go there. Why NO Stock Josh?

[quote name='S_G']If I receive the maximum allowed $100 in coupons next week, will I be able to use all of these coupons in a single transaction? Meaning can two $35 coupons and two $15 coupons stack on the same purchase? Or will only one $35 and one $15 coupon be useable per transaction like the normal game-specific coupons?[/QUOTE]
I believe it'll be like normal coupons and you can't have duplicate offers (2 $35s or 2 $15s) per transaction.

[quote name='ilnadmy']I know who you're talking about, I saw him at the store and was going to ask him for Uncharted 3 (since he rang up Arkham City for me on release date and was super helpful) but he was assisting someone else. So I spoke to the lady at the counter, and while she didn't seem to know what an Uncharted is, she went to the display case across from the counter, found the stack, and got me a copy. Everything rang up perfectly.

Haha that's weird. I think you guys just went too early; for my last two trips I've gone right after 10am and the new releases have been available. I guess you need to give them some time to get the stuff on the shelves?[/QUOTE]

I hear you man , but they open at 7am, and what ever happened to stocking overnight for a sale the next day? I feel like they need some dedicated electronics/gaming people who will know whats going on.

It's really quite frustrating. Especially since Josh said the games are delivered before hand and you know they're there but are just getting half assed service.

[quote name='confoosious']I don't think it being out of stock falls under Josh's purview. Only if a coupon doesn't print or something.[/QUOTE]

It is worth asking if it allows me to play uncharted
3 in the bedroom while my wife is sleeping. ;)

[quote name='NegativeZero']I hear you man , but they open at 7am, and what ever happened to stocking overnight for a sale the next day? I feel like they need some dedicated electronics/gaming people who will know whats going on.

It's really quite frustrating. Especially since Josh said the games are delivered before hand and you know they're there but are just getting half assed service.[/QUOTE]

Do you know any dedicated gaming people who would want to work at K Mart?

Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons

that sucks, will get skyrim on amazon then

[quote name='VaultDweller']Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons

that sucks, will get skyrim on amazon then[/QUOTE]
Why does it suck? You can use your old gaming coupons...

[quote name='VaultDweller']Promo note 2: You can use previous gaming coupons on this offer, your gaming software total has to be $40.00/$110.00 before tax/coupons

that sucks, will get skyrim on amazon then[/QUOTE]

You don't know how to read do you?

No Uncharted 3 at 4743 in Bridgeton, MO. The person working the counter said they only got in the PS3 bundles with the game. Ridiculous for such a major release. I asked for the electronics lead but she said he is on vacation. Didn't press further since I saw LOTR and Goldeneye in the case. Now to decide on buy 2 get 1 at Target or try the other Kmart 10 miles away.

I was disappointed my Kmart did not get Uncharted 3. In addition no wireless PS3 headsets. My store only got the Uncharted PS3 bundle in today.

Same thing for me like Vezee. Walked into store #4972 in Lubbock, TX and there was no sight of Uncharted 3. I did however managed to pick up LoTR: War in the North. Funny though since my store is usually up to date with all of these deals and new releases, but I may check back in again later today.

Very bad experience in NYC Astor Pl store this afternoon: the black electronics cashier (rude as usual) and the black manager (first time I met her) did not allow me to buy more than one new game with coupon promotion this week (they said it is Kmart's new policy) and then denied me to use more than one coupon. The manager said "you either use one or get none." I pointed out texts on the coupon about coupon using, then she said "it's not debatable and I don't care what the coupon says or the company policy, I'm the policy blocker." I indicated I would shop somewhere else if they did not respect their coupon policy and she said "I know you are going to return..." (unfortunately, she was right, I still have some coupons to burn...)

I left with anger, and went to Penn Station store for a second try. Good thing that they honor their coupons.

Kmart website shows a nearby store with the headsets in stock, hopefully they'll still have it when I get out of work.

If not, I saw that newegg has the headsets at $80 right now, I might bite on that instead.

EDIT: For those having trouble finding Uncharted 3 at store, I just noticed on the website it's showing 11/11/11 as the release date, maybe that's why they don't have it?

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V003784191000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Used my $30 Batman coupon and the $10 Lord of the Rings coupon on Lord of the Rings. I really hope that's worth it.

I honestly don't like game specific coupons. More than likely won't bother next time a deal like this occurs again where you get a normal gaming coupon and a game specific coupon. Nobody is forcing me to buy Lord of the Rings, but sure feels like it.

Probably would have used that $40 worth of coupons towards Uncharted 3 and the headset deal. Only thing stopping me is that I haven't even played Uncharted or Uncharted 2 yet.

So after taking a chance and going to the K-Mart near me even though it said they were sold out of the headset....

I waited 1 hour 15 minutes in the electronics department while two fucking ghetto-ass customers tried to scam the poor manager in the electronics department out of free games. The employee called on the phone for a multiple people to assist her in dealing with the customers (who were trying to get them to honor multiple copies of a deal that didn't exist, and on top of that their layaway issues too).

Anyways, the employee was super stressed and doing a piss-poor job leaving the game displays unlocked, forgetting my copy of UC3 in random places. After waiting the first 30 minutes, she takes the customers' DSes and "free" games to layaway saying she'll be back in 2 minutes. 45 minutes later, she's finally back..

But whatever, after 1 hour and 30 minutes total I walked out of there with UC3+headset+$20 coupon for $12X.XX.

I know it's not Josh's fault in any way, but this is my first experience with K-Mart in over 8 years and it was horrible. The place is a complete mess.

>> I know this is because I'm a spoiled privileged brat who is too accustomed to living in a rich suburb, but damn I HATE going into the ghettos and dealing with assholes who waste people's time. The nerve of them bitching and complaining like they're in the right. Christ.

[quote name='Se7en69']Well, I had a real bad time today in Hialeah, FL store #4292. I usually just let go when things go wrong, but I feel Josh and other higher ups should know about this store.

They usually never have new releases when you walk in on Tuesdays and have to go search for them. Today I decided to go at around 10 a.m. to give them time. It was worse than ever. They were remodeling part of the store and no new releases were in sight, yet again. I waited for close to 30 minutes as an old man was buying two pairs of shoes. He signed up for the rewards program and talked to the cashier forever on how he was voting Republican today. All of this was in the electronics section, mind you.

After waiting for the cashier to finish, I asked for Uncharted 3. She directed me to the wall of games which I already checked. She said if it's not there they don't have it. I showed her the ad of the game. She then said they were remodeling and if it wasn't there she didn't know where it was. I saw a few boxes which said Do Not Open till Nov. 1. I asked her if she could check in those boxes. She said she couldn't open those boxes. Awesome. The manager was behind her and didn't say a peep.

This was my first nightmare experience at Kmart. I went to Best Buy and bought Uncharted 3 there. What good is a coupon if they don't even want to sell you the games? They didn't have Lord Of The Rings, Goldeneye, ect... No new game was out. I'm guessing there will be lots of complaints about this store and no copies sold because the employees couldn't be bothered to open a few boxes.

So frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Had a similarly bad experience at that store. Then I went to the stores in Pembroke Pines and 186th Street and had similarly bad experiences. At all three it was impossible to find help and no one had the games out. I was made to wait a long time and in the end the same result: No Uncharted 3 for me and a $30 coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Worst luck (and service) I've had at K-mart yet.

Had no problems picking up UC3 + headset this morning for ~$90 after using my Batman coupon. They only seemed to have the one headset in stock, but plenty of copies of UC3 were being put on the shelf as I got there.

For those who wanted to get MW3 Hardened Edition because of the Elite membership, Major Nelson confirmed on his blog that you will be able to purchase it through XBLA for 4000 points on Nov 7th. This makes the point card offer at Kmart even better than buying the Hardened Edition because it will only cost $90 for the game + Elite membership. Yeah you don't get the case and what not but I personally do not need that.

Ended up getting Uncharted 3 x2 (one for me, one for a friend) and Resistance 3 at Target for their buy 2 get 1 deal. $80+tax was more than I wanted to spend today but oh well. No real loss on getting Uncharted 3 there over Kmart and I doubt Resistance 3 will drop any lower than $40 any time soon. Wasn't going to get it for a while but the demo sold me. Hope Kmart has their stock issues together for Zelda so my $30 coupon doesn't go to waste since I'm getting Skyrim on PC and probably Saints Row 3 as well since there is no direct coupon on the console versions at Kmart.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Used my $30 Batman coupon and the $10 Lord of the Rings coupon on Lord of the Rings. I really hope that's worth it.

I honestly don't like game specific coupons. More than likely won't bother next time a deal like this occurs again where you get a normal gaming coupon and a game specific coupon. Nobody is forcing me to buy Lord of the Rings, but sure feels like it.

Probably would have used that $40 worth of coupons towards Uncharted 3 and the headset deal. Only thing stopping me is that I haven't even played Uncharted or Uncharted 2 yet.[/QUOTE]
No it probably wasnt at all worth it since that game will drop like a rock. The WitN $10 coupon was only a last minute thing since the T-shirt deal w/ Batman fell through. It's not a normal Kmart coupon thing.

[quote name='cancerman1120']For those who wanted to get MW3 Hardened Edition because of the Elite membership, Major Nelson confirmed on his blog that you will be able to purchase it through XBLA for 4000 points on Nov 7th. This makes the point card offer at Kmart even better than buying the Hardened Edition because it will only cost $90 for the game + Elite membership. Yeah you don't get the case and what not but I personally do not need that.[/QUOTE]

I know its off-topic for the thread but did ne mentionif that comes with the "Founder" status or just the plain "Elite" membership?

[quote name='rrr111']Had a similarly bad experience at that store. Then I went to the stores in Pembroke Pines and 186th Street and had similarly bad experiences. At all three it was impossible to find help and no one had the games out. I was made to wait a long time and in the end the same result: No Uncharted 3 for me and a $30 coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Worst luck (and service) I've had at K-mart yet.[/QUOTE]

Try the Kmarts in Davie and Hollywood. I get pretty lucky there.

[quote name='cancerman1120']For those who wanted to get MW3 Hardened Edition because of the Elite membership, Major Nelson confirmed on his blog that you will be able to purchase it through XBLA for 4000 points on Nov 7th. This makes the point card offer at Kmart even better than buying the Hardened Edition because it will only cost $90 for the game + Elite membership. Yeah you don't get the case and what not but I personally do not need that.[/QUOTE]

FANTASTIC news! I was on the fence abt Elite or not, esp. given the '1-2 per store'. Like you, I could go w/o the case and avatar stuff.....Just hope there are 4000pts cards, LOL.

[quote name='ajh2298']I know its off-topic for the thread but did ne mentionif that comes with the "Founder" status or just the plain "Elite" membership?[/QUOTE]

I believe as long as you activate before 11/13, you'll get founder status, FWIW. Try googling around for it.

[quote name='metrostar']Very bad experience in NYC Astor Pl store this afternoon: the black electronics cashier (rude as usual) and the black manager (first time I met her) did not allow me to buy more than one new game with coupon promotion this week (they said it is Kmart's new policy) and then denied me to use more than one coupon. The manager said "you either use one or get none." I pointed out texts on the coupon about coupon using, then she said "it's not debatable and I don't care what the coupon says or the company policy, I'm the policy blocker." I indicated I would shop somewhere else if they did not respect their coupon policy and she said "I know you are going to return..." (unfortunately, she was right, I still have some coupons to burn...)

I left with anger, and went to Penn Station store for a second try. Good thing that they honor their coupons.[/QUOTE]i think i know who your referring to. i went there to get InFamous 2. They opened @ 10am and i still waited like 20mins. Then had a attitude when i asked stuff. I never went back. Penn is smooth. they are least close to understanding stuff. Did they have headsets?

[quote name='Killbomb']No Uncharted 3 at 4743 in Bridgeton, MO. The person working the counter said they only got in the PS3 bundles with the game. Ridiculous for such a major release. I asked for the electronics lead but she said he is on vacation. Didn't press further since I saw LOTR and Goldeneye in the case. Now to decide on buy 2 get 1 at Target or try the other Kmart 10 miles away.[/QUOTE]

I call BS (on kmart, not you) on this. There is no way that this kmart didn't get a street dated major release on time. They lied to you because they are too lazy to look for it.

So I did something unusually don't do today. I bought a game before I read any reviews or anything. Lord of the Rings....now it's not getting the best reviews but I'm ok with that. With a net total of $30 ($10 from Arkham and $20 coupon from itself) I feel like I'll get enough enjoyment out of it. Never would have happened without the deals though.

[quote name='confoosious']4000 points? holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah $50 is steep but if you get the DLC day 1 anyway then you will save at least $10 if the pricing is the same as BLOPs. Plus I think you will get maps early on a map to map basis (although I am not sure how they will control for this in the playlists). The online stuff is fine but if you like getting the DLC this is a ok deal. Getting the whole thing for $30 with the point card deal is great though. For the price of 2 map packs you will get all the DLC for the entire year. I will get the Points anyway...hopefully there is a 4000 point card available and then decide on the ELITE. Need to find out a bit more but I think IW will be going all out to make people want this on a year to year basis.

No headsets or stand alone copies of UC3 at the Bridgeville, PA store at 10:00 am this morning. The guy working the counter in electronics had to be at least 85 years old and would not look in the back at all for the game for me. Lucky I passed another store around noon and they had copies out but it looked like they might only have 2-3 left after my copy around 1:00 pm.

After visiting a local Kmart, you realize why they need to give out so much money in coupons to get us to go there...

Wait forever to get helped, told its not in because it's not behind the glass. I look up the UPC for them after finding another person since mine walks away. They look it up and see they have 7, find them in the back. Turns out they decided not to put them out. Then the system is down and so I cant do my rewards and they tell me to call the 800 number to get my coupon.

So here I am asking you guys because I trust you guys more than I do Kmart's customer service line. I signed up yesterday for my rewards membership, the system was down and they couldn't get me the coupon but I've got my receipt and my membership card, what do I do now to receive my damn coupon?

[quote name='ajh2298']No headsets or stand alone copies of UC3 at the Bridgeville, PA store at 10:00 am this morning. The guy working the counter in electronics had to be at least 85 years old and would not look in the back at all for the game for me. Lucky I passed another store around noon and they had copies out but it looked like they might only have 2-3 left after my copy around 1:00 pm.[/QUOTE]

Same experience in Ames, IA. They had one copy of war in the north, and a smelly elderly gentleman who clearly had no idea what I was talking about insisted that it was the only game that came in for today.

This was at 11am in a totally desolate store, I can't imagine it was sold out. I'll try again later today when someone younger is working. If I miss this because of employee incompetence I'm going to be pissed :/

Picked up Uncharted 3 with the Playstation Wireless Gaming Headphones. Used my coupons from Ico/SotC and Dark Souls. Got the $20 coupon and will be using that and the MD/Doritos $10 coupon next Tuesday. Thanks for the coupon train Josh and the gang!

Does anyone know if there will be a list of stores that receive the Hardened edition of MW3? I would like to know if I need to show up bright and early at 8 or if I can stroll in a couple hours later to buy the regular edition.

I think those of you with K-Mart hell holes need to wear hidden cameras to record your experience and then send them along to Josh.

Or post them on YouTube. :)

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']I call BS (on kmart, not you) on this. There is no way that this kmart didn't get a street dated major release on time. They lied to you because they are too lazy to look for it.[/QUOTE]

Well, if they wouldn't have had today's other new releases in the case, I would have pressed further. I didn't email Stock Boy beforehand like I usually do so I didn't have anything to go on either. Won't make that mistake again.

Had a terrible experience at store#3858 in Phoenix. Went in at 11am and they did not have Uncharted so asked the girl workin the section about it. Said I was the second person that came in asking about it but they were looking for it currently in the back. After waiting for 20 mins I decided to just go to the customer service desk to ask for the corporate number so I can call and leave feedback. None of the employees showed any care for the issue and barely acknowledged me. I swear, while the deals are good, this headache make them not worth it. I feel my time is more valuable than these coupons so I can just shop elsewhere. Amazon is pretty convenient so they will get my business for this game. I'd rather pay retail then to set foot in that store again.

[quote name='Killbomb']Well, if they wouldn't have had today's other new releases in the case, I would have pressed further. I didn't email Stock Boy beforehand like I usually do so I didn't have anything to go on either. Won't make that mistake again.[/QUOTE]
In my experience, the big name sony releases are stored in a different area in the warehouse. I've come in on SEVERAL occasions and found the weekly releases out, but not the PS3 game I'm looking for. Most recently it was R&C. But it happened with Infamous 2, Resistance 3, Uncharted 2-pack, and some others.

To posters saying they waiting for XYZ time inthe department ....

Did you go to/call the service desk when it looks like the department is desolated or did you just stood in front of the game case like a perverted obese woman infront of a closed bakery display?

@my local store's electronics/layaway they usually have a phone where you can reach somebody that can get help.
Not trying to sound trollie...just say'n

Onside note;
With rock dlc confirmed...give me a reason josh to call in late & cancel my GStop reserve for wwe'12.
Come oonn
Come oonn
Come oonn....damn it "family guy"

I'd like to call out the Kmart in Burlington, NC. Any chance you could call them and put some fire under their feet, Josh? They have been consistently awful to deal with.

I went in there today to buy LotR: War in the North:

Me: "do you have Lord of the Rings War in the North for Xbox 360"

Employee: *blank stare*

Me: "It's a new game that came out today."

Employee: "How do you know that? Is it in the flyer?"

Me: "I don't know. I think I heard about it online. Wait... here's a flyer here... yes... it is in the flyer and shows a release date of today."

Employee: "That's for PS3."

Me: "Sure, but you should be getting it in for Xbox as well... do you have it for either system?"

Employee: "I don't know... you didn't see it on the shelf?"

Me: "No I didn't. Every time I come in here on a release day, it seems you guys have yet to open all the boxes you get in shipment. It's 5pm right now."

Employee: "Well it could be in one of those boxes over there, but they all have stuff that needs to go out onto the floor."

Me: "Well Jesus man... are you going to do that???"

Employee: *shrugs*

Seriously... that's exactly what happened. That's the same thing that happened the first time I went in a few weeks ago for Gears 3. Then it happened again with Batman. Actually, that time I did his job and opened the box that had the game in it I was so annoyed. My LotR game is probably sitting over there right now unpacked while that employee stares out over the counter blankly doing nothing.

Any help motivating this guy is much appreciated, Josh. His name is NOT Clarence. Occasionally a nice guy named Clarence is there and he at least tries to dig through all the unpacked boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nbballard']In my experience, the big name sony releases are stored in a different area in the warehouse. I've come in on SEVERAL occasions and found the weekly releases out, but not the PS3 game I'm looking for. Most recently it was R&C. But it happened with Infamous 2, Resistance 3, Uncharted 2-pack, and some others.[/QUOTE]

I do remember having to wait for my store to get Infamous 2 from the back at like 4pm on release day. Can't remember if anything else came out that day and was in the case though. That's something that should happen maybe once before they figure it out.

I think Josh and the guys really need to include UPC codes for us so we can have associates look them up. Every game and system has to be manually scanned in when they come in from UPS so if the system says they have them in stock they are in the store.

[quote name='The Byrdman']Picked up Uncharted 3 with the Playstation Wireless Gaming Headphones. Used my coupons from Ico/SotC and Dark Souls. Got the $20 coupon and will be using that and the MD/Doritos $10 coupon next Tuesday. Thanks for the coupon train Josh and the gang! [/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, which store in St. Louis?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, and I looked through the FAQ and didn't see anything about it. I got my $20 coupon with Uncharted 3 today, which doesn't become acitve or usable until Sunday, and I want to use it to buy Dark Souls which is only on sale until Saturday, is there any way for me to use the coupon before Sunday while Dark Souls is still on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back