KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
first order of bissness if i am so sure MW3 will not sell out everywhere im willing to say if it does i will go to the local truck stop and sell myself to the trucks for 10 cents a ride lol... but seriously i looked i couldnt find this if i buy skyrum and MW3 friday and come out to $120 i get my $50 dollar coupon.. but what if i use my $20 dollar coupon for the purchase does it count as $120 or me spending $100 and not qualifying for the 50$

Since when the hell did regular editions of video games sell out? Hell, when do limited edition's of video games sell out? If one store is out of stock, walk 50 feet next door and buy it at that store. It's just funny to see how they turned preordering from something people did because they actually thought the game might sell out into something where different retailers use it to compete for customers. Score one for us cheap assholes.

[quote name='jer7583']so, is it just me or are the shooting controls in uncharted 3 awful?

I mean, i can hit things, but it's super jumpy and not smooth at all. Also, has the animation always been this weird looking? it's like drake teleports all over the place when he's climbing and makes such awkward transitions between doing different things, and he always seems like he's skating around on ice. So weird. I thought U2 didn't really have these problems as much.

Maybe i'm spoiled by gears 3's combat and Assassins' Creed's climbing/animation.[/QUOTE]
It's not just you. If I rotate the aim stick in a circle, the reticle actually moves in a square shape. It seems to "stick" to horizontal or vertical movement rather than analog or diagonal movement, which makes precision aiming much harder. Combined with bullet sponge enemies and some imprecise weapons, and the combat has been very frustrating.

I've also noticed some animation jank. I think I'm getting spoiled by AC's smooth motions, but the movement box around Drake is large, so when trying to squeeze past characters it can wig out.

I like Uncharted 3 a lot, but it's not as revelatory or sublime as Among Thieves was.

[quote name='cdwjustin']first order of bissness if i am so sure MW3 will not sell out everywhere im willing to say if it does i will go to the local truck stop and sell myself to the trucks for 10 cents a ride lol... but seriously i looked i couldnt find this if i buy skyrum and MW3 friday and come out to $120 i get my $50 dollar coupon.. but what if i use my $20 dollar coupon for the purchase does it count as $120 or me spending $100 and not qualifying for the 50$[/QUOTE]

You must not have looked too hard. It says in the OP that "Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total)." So even with coupons as payment, you'll still get a $50 coupon

[quote name='jer7583']so, is it just me or are the shooting controls in uncharted 3 awful?

I mean, i can hit things, but it's super jumpy and not smooth at all. Also, has the animation always been this weird looking? it's like drake teleports all over the place when he's climbing and makes such awkward transitions between doing different things, and he always seems like he's skating around on ice. So weird. I thought U2 didn't really have these problems as much.

Maybe i'm spoiled by gears 3's combat and Assassins' Creed's climbing/animation.[/QUOTE]

I've seen people complain about the aiming in UC3 but I played through on Hard and didn't realize there was a problem until I read a few message boards. It does feel different from single player to multiplayer though.

I wouldn't say the shooting controls are "awful" in U3...but the shooting mechanics could be tightened up a bit more. The shooting controls seem a bit "loose" and aiming at enemies gets a little frustrating at times. However, the movements have always been like this for all Uncharted games, I believe...but yes, it seems the U3 shooting mechanics have gotten a bit worse from U2.

[quote name='jer7583']so, is it just me or are the shooting controls in uncharted 3 awful?[/QUOTE]

Having recently got into the series with the bundle pack, I agree with you. I can feel a difference when playing 2/3. Its like theres a little resistance when aiming and the sensitivity feels a little strange (I have mine cranked to the max wheras in U2 I left it at default)

Apparently we're not alone, Naughty Dog has already issued a response:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/03/naughty-dog-responds-to-uncharted-3-aiming-concerns/

Hopefully theres an incoming update

[quote name='coldstreakd']You must not have looked too hard. It says in the OP that "Total must be at least $110.00 before tax (discounts and/or coupons used as payment do not affect pre-tax total)." So even with coupons as payment, you'll still get a $50 coupon[/QUOTE]

thank you

i keep hearing about this, but i honestly don't think i would have ever noticed on my own (and i re-beat Uncharted 2 just last week in preparation).

I have zero problem aiming in U3. None at all.

I have, however, seen some jankier animations here and there -- specifically, it seems almost like error correction, like if you 'should have died' it's being extra forgiving, and makes sure you make the jump you were trying for, but the end result is that Drake sort of frame jumps over. I'm not talking inches or anything... it's very small distances, but just big enough to be noticeable. I don't remember this in U2, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, the game is absolutely incredible. Loving every second of it.

yeah, i spent some time with the multiplayer tonight and the aiming is better there. Not sure why that's the case.

Still, the game is a purely single player for me. This "everybody run around like a crazy person and shoot" thing it has going isn't very fun for me. Trying to be third person call of duty.. no thanks.

Guess Gears 3 and BF3 were my multiplayer games for this year. Gears 3 online is just so, so good. U3 is like, C-tier in comparison, at least with multiplayer. The climbing stuff is cool, but in the end kind of meaningless. I think gears' focus on weapon balance, highly skilled movement, and teamwork (being able to revive downed teammates) make it a much better overall design as a multiplayer game. U3's multiplayer feels like a bonus mode in comparison.

[quote name='jer7583']yeah, i spent some time with the multiplayer tonight and the aiming is better there. Not sure why that's the case.

Still, the game is a purely single player for me. This "everybody run around like a crazy person and shoot" thing it has going isn't very fun for me. Trying to be third person call of duty.. no thanks.

Guess Gears 3 and BF3 were my multiplayer games for this year. Gears 3 online is just so, so good. U3 is like, C-tier in comparison, at least with multiplayer. The climbing stuff is cool, but in the end kind of meaningless. I think gears' focus on weapon balance, highly skilled movement, and teamwork (being able to revive downed teammates) make it a much better overall design as a multiplayer game. U3's multiplayer feels like a bonus mode in comparison.[/QUOTE]

I am the opposite of you...lol. I prefer just to run and gun instead of trying to coordinate with a bunch of randoms. Not a lot of my friends play the same games I do online and Gears and BF3 take quite a bit of teamwork which I don't even want to deal with unless I know my teammates in real life.

Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite multiplayer games ever. Everything about the game just fit my playstyle to a tee. I'm not digging 3 QUITE as much but I will probably be playing it on and off for a few months with my one other buddy that is buying it. A few months is a LONG time for me to stick with one game so that's saying something. :D

Gears was never my thing anyway because I hated only having one life. I probably played maybe 20 games of Gears 1&2 tops. I gave 3 more of a chance since they added TDM with respawns but I only played it for maybe a day and haven't had the desire to go back to it since.

[quote name='shadowkast']that seems crazy. $60 game nets you $50 of dlc and a phone at what, $50 -$100 ( contact too obviously)?! Just seems like alot of incentive for something that will sell regardless[/QUOTE]

maybe it if you buy any version of call of duty and sign up for sprint to get the free phone (after contract) you get elite for free... that seems more reasonable since activision has been a deal blocker for this game, hence the $40/$110 deal

[quote name='jer7583']yeah, i spent some time with the multiplayer tonight and the aiming is better there. Not sure why that's the case.

Guess Gears 3 and BF3 were my multiplayer games for this year. Gears 3 online is just so, so good. U3 is like, C-tier in comparison, at least with multiplayer. The climbing stuff is cool, but in the end kind of meaningless. I think gears' focus on weapon balance, highly skilled movement, and teamwork (being able to revive downed teammates) make it a much better overall design as a multiplayer game. U3's multiplayer feels like a bonus mode in comparison.[/QUOTE]
oh the irony of what I bolded!

ahhh I hope my Kmart gets a hardened :| if not just a normal mw3 with 4000 which is cheaper than hardened and may turn put to be a better deal since I really dislike cod art books lol

My local kmart opens at 5am. If I go at 5am on Tuesday to purchase mw3 will the deals work or will I have to wait till they update their system?

[quote name='Stinky pepet']My local kmart opens at 5am. If I go at 5am on Tuesday to purchase mw3 will the deals work or will I have to wait till they update their system?[/QUOTE]

well the deal is for the week so the coupons should print out fine since the 6th is when the deal starts and mw3 comes out on the 8th

SHOULD

So I searched but didn't find anything: are there any plans to discount Red Dead Redemption or DC Universe Online? The first has a GOTY version out for 10 dollars more, so I doubt the vanilla version will sell much. The latter is now free so I don't think people are going to pay much for the disc copy.

[quote name='Thorgouge']Since when the hell did regular editions of video games sell out? Hell, when do limited edition's of video games sell out? If one store is out of stock, walk 50 feet next door and buy it at that store. It's just funny to see how they turned preordering from something people did because they actually thought the game might sell out into something where different retailers use it to compete for customers. Score one for us cheap assholes.[/QUOTE]

Just look at Dead Island. That was sold out everywhere (at least on 360) after the first couple days and it took 1-2 weeks before it was in stock again.

Meh they'll fix it. Or at least try. NDs community manager (I think thats what he is..?) posted on neogaf asking if someone with complaints about the aiming could show up at the ND studio in Santa Monica sometime today to help them out with the issues. Thats pretty fucking cool.

Week of 11-6/11-12: $15 coupon for $40+ gaming purchase, $50 ($15 + $35) gaming coupons for $110+ gaming purchases. Includes these games:

11-8 (No PC version) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Save $20 on Xbox Live Gold 12-month card, Save $20 on Xbox Live 4000 point card
11-8 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection No additional offer
11-11 (No PC version) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim No additional offer
11-11 Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 No additional offer

Just to clarify, does it mean you can buy only these games to get the discounts? The wording seems vague as if you can only buy these games to get the discount. To get the discount for the $15+$35, you would need MGS, MW3, and Skyrim to get over the $110 (not $109.98) for example. So you would need the total to get over the $110 to consist of the games listed in the ad?

^ That deals for all gaming software. Theres a buy game x get x off the following week that I think is only for specific games.

I think Josh is going to tell us exactly what that deal is sometime today.

[quote name='HelloKitty']I'm so sorry if this was asked already. If I buy 2 copies of Modern Warfare 3 for the PS3, will that qualify for the $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]
Yep. You can get the $50 in coupons for spending over $110. You just cant get the XBL points/sub discount with the PS3 version.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yep. You can get the $50 in coupons for spending over $110. You just cant get the XBL points/sub discount with the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for answering! Hubby and I both play on separate tv's, so was looking for the best deal! Too bad there isn't something for psn cards!! But the the $50 in coupons is good enough for me! :D

[quote name='greggysasaki']That's the one on Broad Street isn't it? Thanks for the info. See you there.[/QUOTE]
So I have to assume you are not in Peru then, right? :lol:

Edit: Looks like Cali. Phew...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSUHitman']So somebody from KMart going to get fired for selling MW3 early? Saw the story and video on Kotaku.[/QUOTE]

Depends, really.

If it was already in the case when an employee started their shift, probably not. Most employees don't know anything about release dates and can claim ignorance. After all, the register let them sell it, when past releases have been locked at the register. You can't really blame the employee for selling something someone else put out. For example, what if the regular electronics employee went on break and someone from another department covered his lunch? Not really fair for that worker to get fired just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If the games came in a non-descript brown box, then no, no one is getting fired since it was probably an accident, but I highly doubt they shipped like that so that's a non-factor.

If the boxes came with the usual bright orange tape, DO NOT SELL BY THIS DATE and other warnings, then yea, if a ton of copies got sold and they can trace it back to the employee who broke the street date then probably.

When I worked at K-Mart our store did fire an employee for breaking a street date, because only a blind person would have missed the bright orange tape and the markings all over the box. At this point, its more than a mistake -- its just simply not being aware of your surroundings and giving a crap.

I also imagine that if, for some reason, Activision decides to pull all future K-Mart support because of this then heads will definitely roll.

Do we know if stores will be carrying Hardened Editions of MW3? Not a big deal, but if they are I would like to try to snag one.

[quote name='ilnadmy']Do we know if stores will be carrying Hardened Editions of MW3? Not a big deal, but if they are I would like to try to snag one.[/QUOTE]
Technically yes but they're very limited so don't count on it.

[quote name='animalspinners']Depends, really.

If it was already in the case when an employee started their shift, probably not. Most employees don't know anything about release dates and can claim ignorance. After all, the register let them sell it, when past releases have been locked at the register. You can't really blame the employee for selling something someone else put out. For example, what if the regular electronics employee went on break and someone from another department covered his lunch? Not really fair for that worker to get fired just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If the games came in a non-descript brown box, then no, no one is getting fired since it was probably an accident, but I highly doubt they shipped like that so that's a non-factor.

If the boxes came with the usual bright orange tape, DO NOT SELL BY THIS DATE and other warnings, then yea, if a ton of copies got sold and they can trace it back to the employee who broke the street date then probably.

When I worked at K-Mart our store did fire an employee for breaking a street date, because only a blind person would have missed the bright orange tape and the markings all over the box. At this point, its more than a mistake -- its just simply not being aware of your surroundings and giving a crap.

I also imagine that if, for some reason, Activision decides to pull all future K-Mart support because of this then heads will definitely roll.[/QUOTE]

I agree that chances are no, due to all the things you mentioned. I used to work at a video store (back when they still existed) and the only time street date was broke, was when Blockbuster did it first and the manager approved it. Granted, the releases were nothing near as huge as Call of Duty though. I can see Activision being very angry by this and I just hope Kmart doesn't feel their wrath.

Just a warning for those of you that plan on going to buy MW3 at midnight at the 24hr K-marts. I have showed up early before to buy a game (no special deal, just wanted a game) only to find out the electronics dept had certain hours it was open (not 24hrs/day). My store's e-department hours are 7am-9pm. The only reason I want to go to the MW3 midnight launch is b/c I want to get the hardened edition which may only have 5 copies on hand.

**Note, I have had great final success overall at my local K-mart, but it's always been a bit frustrating. Only once did I not get a coupon (Brink) printed out (Josh offered store credit to fix that), I've had a few times where an associate had to look for a game in the back for something that wasn't on the shelf (he knew I buy a lot of games from Kmart), and not ONE SINGLE TIME does a worker who know about ANY kmartgamer sale. At best, they know these coupons may print out when buying certain games, but all have been gracious enough to listen to me when they scan my coupons (what is valid and what isn't). The first line of attack for a worker is to look at the sales ad from the paper.

[Thursday] So for MW3, I thought I would grease the skids a little and have a conversation w/my store to see if they knew about the midnight launch promo. The electronics people didn't know, the supervisors and manager on duty that day didn't know. I showed them a printout from the kmartgamer website and they verified store number was listed, then went into what someone ELSE might do. Again, there was no finalized plan, only speculation on their part.

This is the part that scares me that a clusterf* is coming:
them"you should talk to nighttime managers xx or yy".
me "I'm trying to see if all of you (daytime and nightime) can discuss this so the midnight workers know what to expect"
me "When do the night managers work?"
them "I don't know".
me "Don't you have restricted hours in the electronics dept?"
them "Yes, but they won't have a key to unlock the cases"
me "How are the nightime workers going to get a game to me at midnight if they don't have access to the electronics department?"
them "well the night before, they can put the games here in the service desk and you can pick it up there"
me "won't a discussion have to be made with the daytime shift so they would leave the key for the nightshift?"
them "yes"
me "So you understand why I am speaking to you right now?"
them "Oh"

Note I was speaking with a daytime supervisor. She seemed to be wanting to help, but hadn't a clue on making this midnight launch successful. At that point, I didn't even want to bring up that I would need to purchase an addition $11 worth of games to qualify for the $50 in coupons (so I needed to get into the blocked off (during the night hours) electronics dept). That would have confused her more. BUT, she never offered to get the daytime manager either. I am going to go to the store again today to speak to the main electronics guy before I speak to the day & night managers.

So be warned. It may not go as you expect for the MW3 midnight launch. Speak with your store beforehand to see if you can make this go as intended.

[quote name='ilnadmy']Do we know if stores will be carrying Hardened Editions of MW3? Not a big deal, but if they are I would like to try to snag one.[/QUOTE]
(From KmartGamer.com)
THEingloriousONE:

Here are some general guidelines:

-Non-Super K stores will be staying open until 1AM and only the Electronics department will be open.

-Super K’s, if you didn’t know, are open 24 hours.$ So feel free to stand around if you want.

-All of the 51 stores will be allowed to sell MW3 at 12:01AM.

-Each store will have 5 Hardened Edition copies for Xbox 360 and 4 for PS3.

Kmart MW3 Midnight Release Store listing

I agree it's confusing, by why are you saying you need to buy 3 games to get over $110? Two $60 games does that. I'm hoping to get luck and find a Hardened edition of MW3, but then I'll want something else cheap and decent to bump me over $110.

One store in MD will have a midnight launch. Wow. Of course it's not near me either. Oh well. Maybe then I can just go in in the morning and be lucky and find a Hardened edition.

If I do I'm going to want to find something for $11 or so to bump me over $110.

iroute, I encountered the same problem at my store. Everyone from the lowly cashier to the store mgr have no clue about a midnight release. My KMart is not a standard 24 hr one... so I really hope I am not going out at the middle of the night for nothing...

but I guess from what I was told at the store I can go to another store that doesn't exist anymore *Sam Goody* and purchase anything I want

SHC-Gamer, can you verify? Thanks.

[quote name='S_G']If I receive the maximum allowed $100 in coupons next week, will I be able to use all of these coupons in a single transaction? Meaning can two $35 coupons and two $15 coupons stack on the same purchase? Or will only one $35 and one $15 coupon be useable per transaction like the normal game-specific coupons?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I believe it'll be like normal coupons and you can't have duplicate offers (2 $35s or 2 $15s) per transaction.[/QUOTE]

Ugh...I cannot decide if I want to take advantage of the $110/$50 deal or not. I have all the AAA games this winter that I want, except for MW3 and Skyrim; which I have reserved at my local Target for their free $5 dollar GC deal. However, I doubt my local Kmart will have MW3 in stock when I get paid on Thursday. I will check my local Kmart on Thursday to see if they have MW3 in stock before picking up my reserve at Target, I guess. But what second $60 game should I get? Hmmm...I almost wish Sonic Generations was $60 dollars because I definitely want that game, but at its current price of $50 dollars, it won't go over the necessary $110 dollars between both games to get the coupon. Sigh!!!

i hope buy x get x is good - at the very least it should be b1 get one 1/2 off - b1 get one $40 off would be great (assuming they are all 60 games)- especially with all the b2g1 thats been going on - we will see.....

[quote name='icewolf74']Ugh...I cannot decide if I want to take advantage of the $110/$50 deal or not. I have all the AAA games this winter that I want, except for MW3 and Skyrim; which I have reserved at my local Target for their free $5 dollar GC deal. However, I doubt my local Kmart will have MW3 in stock when I get paid on Thursday. I will check my local Kmart on Thursday to see if they have MW3 in stock before picking up my reserve at Target, I guess. But what second $60 game should I get?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Skyrim.

[quote name='confoosious']you shouldn't be able to use the same 35 coupons in the same transaction.[/QUOTE]
Correct.

[quote name='thegoodshepherd']i hope buy x get x is good - at the very least it should be b1 get one 1/2 off - b1 get one $40 off would be great (assuming they are all 60 games)- especially with all the b2g1 thats been going on - we will see.....[/QUOTE]
It is B1G1 half off featured games. We will post today.

I tried to go to a few K-Mart's to see if some put out MW3 early. I checked my local one first. Stupid move, I forgot that they don't even put out games when they're out.. they didn't even have Uncharted 3 or Sonic Generations out yet.

The one 20 minutes away had the controllers out (which have been released), but no games, sadly. They were much more on the ball - they had designated clearance sections, things were properly labeled, Uncharted 3 and Sonic Generations were displayed, and three people asked me if they could help me find anything in 15 minutes. Fantastic service.

They also had a limited edition version of Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 that I had never seen before. I may go pack and pick that up..

The local kmart here didn't have it out either and they were more organized than in the past, but no clearance section to make my life easier if they end up with a hardened edition. I guess I'll find out if they've improved in the help department, because they sure have been terrible in the past.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It is B1G1 half off featured games. We will post today.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Was originally planning to get Rayman and Halo if it were an actual dollar amount off instead of just a % off. Buying two games and only saving $20 total isn't as good as buying the two and getting two separate coupons. I'd imagine each would come with a $15 coupon at least if it were the normal kind of deal.
I'll have to think this one over, that's for sure.
It's a fantastic offer in theory, but kind of hurts when the games have fluctuating values since the 50% off always comes off the cheapest game. I guess I should wait to see if Mario 3D Land is included since it looks like it will have it's own offer.
If the games with coupons are not included in the sale, it would suck to see the Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off is made up entirely of $60 games except for one $40 game. I'd much rather see Halo get a separate coupon offer than be included if that were the case...

I'll hold out until the deal is finalized and announced before making any decisions on what to do, I guess.

Any news on the CoD: MW3 Hardened Edition at kmart? Last I checked, there supposed to be one copy at every 2 store roughly. I hope that has changed. Anyway to check which store will be getting the Hardened Edition?

[quote name='Stinky pepet']My local kmart opens at 5am. If I go at 5am on Tuesday to purchase mw3 will the deals work or will I have to wait till they update their system?[/QUOTE]

It'll work since the deal goes live 11/6

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It is B1G1 half off featured games. We will post today.[/QUOTE]

If that list was somehow all the new releases like Saints Row 3 and Assassin's Creed, this could potentially be a killer deal if you get $50 in coupons the week before.

Saints Row 3 and Assassin's Creed for $90, then $50 in coupons to get both games for $40.

That would be unreal, even for K-Mart. I'm almost not expecting something that crazy, to be honest.

B1G1 half off is not quite the value I was hoping for with that deal. It is good for people who want to get off the coupon train, but it's going to require me to shuffle around some of my purchasing plans.

Josh or Stock Boy:
How many of the Zelda controller bundles will each store be getting? Enough that I shouldn't have to worry about being able to pick one up?

What are the dates for that coupon going to be? (I know they usually go active the following Sunday and are valid for 6 weeks, but I think BF might be a bit of a special case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back