KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Please have a deal on madden 12
next week so I can use my $20 coupon from nab 2k12 then i am set on sports game till ufc 3 comes out.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Agreed, best way is to email us and we will help you as quickly as possible. I honor the deals for everyone here.......and it is very possible that a coupon solve could be available online as soon as next week to my great surprise.[/QUOTE]

I already did. Fully explained the situation and referenced the 3 store numbers as well. Here's sitting around waiting for a response :D

hey Josh do you know what the deal for just dance 3 is going to be it comes out on Friday just wondering haven't seen anything posted on it yet unless someone wants to point it out.

In regards to Skyrim, are there any plans to have any stock for the PC version? I know there was talk that the PC wasn't a priority, but figured I'd ask since we're closer to the release now.

[quote name='boogie4114']Has K-mart updated the price of Mass Effect 2 for PS3 to $19.99 yet because I'm considering using my Ico coupon for it?[/QUOTE]Kmart is generally slow on universal drops.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Well, I'm fairly confident they did have it but sucked at getting it out. For Skyrim though the order of magnitude is definitely different. Star Fox 3DS at the end of the day wasn't a huge title per store, Skyrim is. Not an excuse for the store but if you get enough copies of something I'm hoping it has an effect.[/QUOTE]

You know predicting hot sellers is so hard. I mean I go through kmart all the time and see the more expensive ce versions still sitting there through markdowns. Like the helghast edition,epic mickey etc. Sometimes peoples screams remind me of snakes on a plane.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Well, it will be in the ad and it will have the release date featured and every store will be sent an email as well about it. Beyond me chopping off the fingers for every store that doesn't sell it I can't confirm anything beyond giving everyone the tools to do the right thing.[/QUOTE]

I believe this was just approved my your superiors, but it's hush hush, so don't ask about it!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Beyond me chopping off the fingers for every store that doesn't sell it I can't confirm anything beyond giving everyone the tools to do the right thing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I believe this was just approved my your superiors, but it's hush hush, so don't ask about it![/QUOTE]

AHA! Bonus portion of the Batman deal revealed! I can't wait to get my $20 coupon, Arkham City T-shirt, and severed KMart employee finger with first-week purchase!

[quote name='jaredstorm']Doubt my Kmart will have shirts. :(

A very unfortunate sitcheeation.[/QUOTE]

This. My store didn't have the bonus print that was supposed to come with Deus Ex. The associate said "We don't ever get those bonus things at this store." I'm assuming this will be the case with Batman as well. Anything we can do about that Josh?

[quote name='coldstreakd']This. My store didn't have the bonus print that was supposed to come with Deus Ex. The associate said "We don't ever get those bonus things at this store." I'm assuming this will be the case with Batman as well. Anything we can do about that Josh?[/QUOTE]

My local store has the Deus Ex prints on the counter labeled on sale for $4.99. I just laugh every time I ring out now as I did ask for the print back in August when purchasing the game, to no avail. Hopefully the Batman T-Shirt will NOT have a value for it in the system to prevent this scenerio....

I picked up NBA 2k12 today and got the 20 dollar coupon, but i didnt get the 5 dollar coupon for spending 45 dollars. I even asked the guy if i was supposed to get the 5 dollar coupon and he didnt seem to know what i was talking about. Then later i figured out it automatically puts 5 dollars credit into my account, and there is no coupon. It even showed it on my reciept that 5,000 pts was added to my account. LOL #-o

Cant wait to use my 20 dollar coupon on Batman AC!

And then use the Batman coupon on Skyrim!

;)

Yup, I see about 7 of those deus ex prints on sale for $4.99 at my store as well. they denied that they had any on release date as well.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Week 1 and week 2 November will be different than how we normally do things......and I am fairly confident everyone will like it.[/QUOTE]
I dont know if you're ready to say, but I'm wondering if it's going to be a buy 2 get an XX amount coupon? Basically spend a certain amount and get a single higher than normal value coupon similar to a deal I think you may have had last year?

I may have some Gamestop preorders to cancel depending on the deal haha. I stupidly paid $65 cash for my Saints Row preorder at GS. WTF kind of sorry excuse for a CAG am I...

The only big negative in getting SR at Kmart is that you probably wont have that Professor Genki pack or whatever it's called. I can't go without that.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Week 1 and week 2 November will be different than how we normally do things......and I am fairly confident everyone will like it.[/QUOTE]

I feel confident bet it's the same thing you did awhile back.

I don't buy my games based on reviews but IGN gave Spiderman EoT a 4.5...yikes. I bought it anyways because I felt shattered dimensions was a great game to play.

C'mon Kmart! I've got a bunch of coupons burning a hole in my pocked and I'm waiting to see what the Forza deal is going to be.

[quote name='DerClaw']C'mon Kmart! I've got a bunch of coupons burning a hole in my pocked and I'm waiting to see what the Forza deal is going to be.[/QUOTE]

I logged on just to ask the same thing

[quote name='nuiker']In regards to Skyrim, are there any plans to have any stock for the PC version? I know there was talk that the PC wasn't a priority, but figured I'd ask since we're closer to the release now.[/QUOTE]

was wondering teh same thing. no place is really giving much of a deal on the pc version. amazon is full price with no credit, steam no pre order bonuses so whats the point hehe. i can always get it off steam but if i find a decent place that sells it with at least something for my 60$ im going in there.

[quote name='DerClaw']C'mon Kmart! I've got a bunch of coupons burning a hole in my pocked and I'm waiting to see what the Forza deal is going to be.[/QUOTE]
$20, updated OP as well, the Batman deal is up :)

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$20, updated OP as well, the Batman deal is up :)[/QUOTE]

Holy shit a 30 dollar coupon AND a T-shirt..... you guys are the best! :applause:

damn, i was just going to wait until arkham city got cheap like i did with the first game...but with a $30 coupon it's gonna be tough to pass up

Hey SHCGamer. You ever look into a merchandiser for the video games section? I worked for Mosaic the company that worked with walmart(don't know if they still do).

At the very least having dedicated game people in the stores so much helped the regular staff be more on the ball regarding things like promos and new release deals. It's basically the next best thing to making sure you have a full time gamer employee in every electronics section.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$20, updated OP as well, the Batman deal is up :)[/QUOTE]:shock: Holy freakin' crap. You have officially kicked the Walmart deal in the pants (though I was never going to get in on that deal anyway). Hopefully my local Kmart gets the shirts and puts them in an easy-to-find spot, as I was able to get the Deus Ex print from them. :)

Regardless, I think that we CAGs should all give Josh a big round of applause for giving arguably the best deal in existence for what should hopefully be one of the best games in existence.

:applause::applause::applause:

Holy shit at that Batman deal. Unreal. The downside is that people will hoard. Hopefully not enough to worry about it.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Holy shit a 30 dollar coupon AND a T-shirt..... you guys are the best! :applause:[/QUOTE]
lol I didnt even see your post. We both said holy shit at the batman deal :)

[quote name='biledriver']Hey SHCGamer. You ever look into a merchandiser for the video games section? I worked for Mosaic the company that worked with walmart(don't know if they still do).

At the very least having dedicated game people in the stores so much helped the regular staff be more on the ball regarding things like promos and new release deals. It's basically the next best thing to making sure you have a full time gamer employee in every electronics section.[/QUOTE]
Mosaic and SPAR work with us as well but their work is actually purchased by the publisher/studio. At least for us.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Holy shit at that Batman deal. Unreal. The downside is that people will hoard. Hopefully not enough to worry about it.

lol I didnt even see your post. We both said holy shit at the batman deal :)[/QUOTE]
In the blog and the communication to the field we will be saying limit 1 per customer.

Damn i have to say I am incredibly impressed with that Batman deal. I am not getting the game but going to tell all my friends who are getting it to make sure to go to kmart

[quote name='Vigilante']Regardless, I think that we CAGs should all give Josh a big round of applause for giving arguably the best deal in existence for what should hopefully be one of the best games in existence.
:applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
This. Back in 2009 TrU had a $30 coupon for Arkham Asylum on release and I'll always remember it as one of the best straight up deals I've ever seen just because of the GC amount + the quality of the game.

And now this deal blows that away. Crazy.

It'll be front page on SD for sure plus word of mouth...I'm going to guess Batman is going to sell rather well at Kmart haha hopefully minimal stock issues.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Mosaic and SPAR work with us as well but their work is actually purchased by the publisher/studio. At least for us.[/QUOTE]

With walmart it was called the GameOn program. We were basically in charge of holding the game cases to planogram, making sure new titles were put out and managing backstock.

The problem was that at first they were scheduling way too many hours for the program but even then I would take the keys and just man the game case for the store.

I thought about it when my kmart turned to library style organizing the games and no newer titles were faced or anything. You really have to want to buy a game from Kmart around here, because they are not going to make it easy.

Probably won't be able to get the shirt at my store but that deal is hot! $30 coupon? Damn...
I wasn't really planning on getting Arkham City anytime soon. The first game was great and I don't even really care about Batman that much. But this is now a day one purchase.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I picked up NBA 2k12 today and got the 20 dollar coupon, but i didnt get the 5 dollar coupon for spending 45 dollars. I even asked the guy if i was supposed to get the 5 dollar coupon and he didnt seem to know what i was talking about. Then later i figured out it automatically puts 5 dollars credit into my account, and there is no coupon. It even showed it on my reciept that 5,000 pts was added to my account. LOL #-o

Cant wait to use my 20 dollar coupon on Batman AC!

And then use the Batman coupon on Skyrim!

;)[/QUOTE]

You get the $5 in points added to your account, which is available for use in a week or two via your card. Check the bottom of your receipt, it will mention 5000 Bonus Points.

[quote name='ShockandAww']This. Back in 2009 TrU had a $30 coupon for Arkham Asylum on release and I'll always remember it as one of the best straight up deals I've ever seen just because of the GC amount + the quality of the game.

And now this deal blows that away. Crazy.

It'll be front page on SD for sure plus word of mouth...I'm going to guess Batman is going to sell rather well at Kmart haha hopefully minimal stock issues.[/QUOTE]
It was the inspiration for the deal, I remember that as well and I wanted to take the title.

Well this sucks. I was content on sticking with Best Buy for most of my purchases, especially those that go towards the 5/$100 deal. Batman was one of my five.

....Now it isn't.

K-Mart, you win.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']$20, updated OP as well, the Batman deal is up :)[/QUOTE]

Josh, any idea if the bonuses/coupons online will be up and running by Batman's release? Also, when they do become available online, will the coupons you receive online be able to be used in-store (and vice-versa)?

Thanks for the deal.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']In the blog and the communication to the field we will be saying limit 1 per customer.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was hoping to pick up a copy for my nephew as well.

[quote name='dino88']Damn. I was hoping to pick up a copy for my nephew as well.[/QUOTE]
Just buy 2 copies and you can think of the deal as a $15 coupon and half of a Batman T-shirt!! That's still at least as good as any other current offer. WIN!

Or buy it two separate times and see what happens.

[quote name='Luuc']Well this sucks. I was content on sticking with Best Buy for most of my purchases, especially those that go towards the 5/$100 deal. Batman was one of my five.

....Now it isn't.

K-Mart, you win.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the bb deal because I need to preorder some games from bb to do the trade ins anyway, but every other game comes from Kmart. I don't even know how you can compare getting the 20/game right away like you do at Kmart to getting 20/game maybe if BB doesn't fuck it up too bad, after you bought 5 games. Plus, obviously, this Batman deal is the bee's knees.

EDIT: oh, and thanks for posting the Forza dealio josh

[quote name='dino88']

Damn. I was hoping to pick up a copy for my nephew as well.[/QUOTE]

Presuming your nephew is a person, just take him with you to the store ;)

Really tempted to bite on both Forza and Batman: AC. I'll have to see if I can work it into the budget this month. Great deals anyway Josh, if I had cash to spare it would all be going to Kmart this fall gaming season.

[quote name='nnthomas']Great deal on Batman, don't even care for the shirt...[/QUOTE]

Have we seen the shirt? I mean, it doesn't really matter what it looks like since the 30 bucks is pretty awesome, but obviously there is a huge difference between maybe something classic like just a grey shirt with a batman logo on it vs. some kind of busy video-game specific shirt.

wow, I doubt any one can top Kmart's Batman deal!!!

Hopefully, the NYC stores got enough games with t-shirts and on time.

Limit 1 per customer? Is it per console? or just one at all?

Isn't Just Dance 3 out today? I saw OP listed as 10/11.

Damn, this really sucks. I am flat broke, only reason I'm even getting Batman is because I have just enough GameStop credit to do so... man, I really want in on this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back