KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatboyjam']Sorry if this has been discussed/answered before, but I am holding onto a $20 coupon that expires 11/8. I'd really like to apply that to Skyrim, which comes out on 11/11. Is there anyway to pre-purchase Skyrim or any other way I can apply it to the purchase of Skyrim? Thanks![/QUOTE]
If you know someone interested in batman you could buy it with coupon ($40 out of pocket) and sell it to them for $40 keeping the $30 coupon for skyrim

That Batman deal is pretty damn slick. I wasn't really planning on buying it until I saw this K-mart deal. Plus already having a coupon from buying Rage, it's absolutely a must buy deal. Now, if only my K-mart will actually be on the ball and have Arkham City available. They screwed up on Star Fox when that came out.

Patiently waiting for more Battlefield 3 info. I have $35 credit for both Gamestop and Kmart, so I can go either way. Gamestop can guarantee the multiplayer pack though.

[quote name='wune']Patiently waiting for more Battlefield 3 info. I have $35 credit for both Gamestop and Kmart, so I can go either way. Gamestop can guarantee the multiplayer pack though.[/QUOTE]
Kmart will be getting in Limited Editions, only the Limited Editions get you the Karkland DLC. They'll also have standard editions. The limited editions are limited.

ATTENTION ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A FORZA 4 LIMITED EDITION
If you're trying to track it down at all, the Berwick PA Kmart still has TWO in stock.
If anybody wants it and is not anywhere near Berwick PA, PM me and I will help you out for cost plus shipping. Unfortunately you won't get a coupon since it'd be tied to my account, but at least you can get the LE of the game. I don't need any extra money, just the cost of the game and shipping. Game is awesome and the LE is gorgeous. If anybody wants help getting it, I will help!

[quote name='FlyingSpaghettiBeast']Anyone know if I can walk into the store and register for the kmart rewards program? I really don't want to let that batman deal slip through my fingers.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's preferable to do this in store to guarantee your card. Make sure your email address is set to accept all emails so you can get the coupon, it doesn't print if you're not accepting all the emails. I suggest going there prior to Batman releasing to set it up and then you can log in on the SYWR web page and enable the emails so you get the coupon without a hitch.

I signed up online and I couldn't even print the temporary card. How do you exactly get the coupon/store credit when purchasing without the card? Give out your info as usual?

I would like to buy 1 xbox and 1 ps3 copy of Batman AC. Is it 1 copy for each system or is it 1 copy total for each SYWR card?

About to get back on the coupon train tomorrow morning with putting a wii on layaway. I have owned two on various occasions in the past but sold them. Gotta play Zelda Skyward Sword!

Batman next week for $25 and BF3 for $30 the week after! Sweeeeeeeet! Not to mention it likely continuing with Uncharted and Skyrim.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']ATTENTION ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A FORZA 4 LIMITED EDITION
If you're trying to track it down at all, the Berwick PA Kmart still has TWO in stock.
If anybody wants it and is not anywhere near Berwick PA, PM me and I will help you out for cost plus shipping. Unfortunately you won't get a coupon since it'd be tied to my account, but at least you can get the LE of the game. I don't need any extra money, just the cost of the game and shipping. Game is awesome and the LE is gorgeous. If anybody wants help getting it, I will help![/QUOTE]

hmm... i'm gonna be heading out to check my local kmart (unfortunately cant check the others tomorrow) so hopefully there be will be one there. but was wondering. if i asked u to pick it up for me, would u be willing to give them my number (to my acc) and then send me the coupon in the same package?

[quote name='SPVietBoy']hmm... i'm gonna be heading out to check my local kmart (unfortunately cant check the others tomorrow) so hopefully there be will be one there. but was wondering. if i asked u to pick it up for me, would u be willing to give them my number (to my acc) and then send me the coupon in the same package?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I'm sorry but no. That's pretty much why I'm not asking for any extra in the way of buying/shipping. I'm sure it comes across as a dick move, so I apologize if I seem like a dick saying no, but at least I'm being up front about it. Considering people are asking $120 for a new copy on Amazon at minimum, I think keeping a coupon for buying and shipping isn't too unfair.

On topic, no coupon for Layton, no coupon for Spyro and not carrying the Limited Edition of Batman. This is a massive bummer of a week for me coming up at Kmart. No interest in Battlefield either.
Maybe I'll bite on Kinect Sports 2 or something. So bummed about this week though...

Today I got a reminder of why I rarely shop at Kmart.

I got a lecture from the guy working the service desk that video games have to be returned within 30 days, even though the receipt says
Merchandise included in today's transaction may be returned or exchanged before xx/xx/11 with this receipt
He told me he can make an exception because the game was still sealed...Which made me think, Uh you accept open games for a refund? I can understand if it was defective, but he made it sound like an open game within 30 days is just fine.

I didn't feel like arguing, so I didn't question his rationale. I brought up the fact that the game is the only item on the receipt, so it is strange it would not have the correct date for a return on printed on the front. He then told me it is on the back of the receipt and posted on the service desk sign (as he points at the sign) and that I need to read the fine print.

backstory:

This is the same employee that used to work in electronics that wouldn't get games out of the case for me to check the price. I had to request a manager for him to finally scan a game for me that was (surprise surprise) not tagged with the current price.

Oh and this is the same store that told me my $5 of $25 coupon I received in my email, that directed me to Kmart's website, that I printed the coupon from was fraudulent even when I brought in the original email that I printed out to show them it came from Kmart's "blog".

Now I am home and looking at my receipt.

I am not a legal expert, but I do have experience with creating/editing contracts as well as press releases and I can not find anything about 30 days for video games.

So SHC/Josh what is the official policy?

Are Kmart Gamer deals online also? I have a $10 off coupon (online purchases only) that I would like to use on Batman Arkham City, but only if I get the $30 gaming coupon and $10 LOTR coupon.

[quote name='AcidRain25']I would like to buy 1 xbox and 1 ps3 copy of Batman AC. Is it 1 copy for each system or is it 1 copy total for each SYWR card?[/QUOTE]

Me too...but i guess it is only 1 :(...josh is there anyway to change this :bow:

FYI, i purchased the ace combat game today and it printed out an offer for $5 gc for any layway for this weekend. I don't do layways so i gave mine away to a lady who was at the lawway queue :)...it felt gud :D

If anybody wants it and is not anywhere near Berwick PA, PM me and I will help you out for cost plus shipping. Unfortunately you won't get a coupon since it'd be tied to my account, but at least you can get the LE of the game. I don't need any extra money, just the cost of the game and shipping. Game is awesome and the LE is gorgeous. If anybody wants help getting it, I will help![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately you won't get the coupon as it will be payment for services. No need to hide your motivation for being so eager to help.

[quote name='Mad39er']Yes, it's preferable to do this in store to guarantee your card. Make sure your email address is set to accept all emails so you can get the coupon, it doesn't print if you're not accepting all the emails. I suggest going there prior to Batman releasing to set it up and then you can log in on the SYWR web page and enable the emails so you get the coupon without a hitch.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so they're e-mail coupons now instead of cash register coupons? I've never gotten in on on these K-Mart deals before, namely because my store sucks and never has anything stocked, but am going to attempt Batman and Rachet & Clank on Tuesday.

[quote name='Soaper']Unfortunately you won't get the coupon as it will be payment for services. No need to hide your motivation for being so eager to help.[/QUOTE]

I'd give him a break. If he really wanted to be sleezy he could buy the game at $8x.xx after taxes, still keep the coupon and then sell the game for $115+ on eBay or Amazon.

At least this way a CAG would get the game for basically cost. Yeah they wouldn't be getting the coupon but if you haven't picked up Forza 4 CE by now odds are you're going to be paying more then $80 for it in the future

Can I pick up Batman after midnight if my Kmart is 24hrs? It seems like it wouldn't be an issue since the games should be there already, but you know what they say when you "assume".

[quote name='slowdive21']Today I got a reminder of why I rarely shop at Kmart.

I got a lecture from the guy working the service desk that video games have to be returned within 30 days, even though the receipt says He told me he can make an exception because the game was still sealed...Which made me think, Uh you accept open games for a refund? I can understand if it was defective, but he made it sound like an open game within 30 days is just fine.

I didn't feel like arguing, so I didn't question his rationale. I brought up the fact that the game is the only item on the receipt, so it is strange it would not have the correct date for a return on printed on the front. He then told me it is on the back of the receipt and posted on the service desk sign (as he points at the sign) and that I need to read the fine print.

backstory:

This is the same employee that used to work in electronics that wouldn't get games out of the case for me to check the price. I had to request a manager for him to finally scan a game for me that was (surprise surprise) not tagged with the current price.

Oh and this is the same store that told me my $5 of $25 coupon I received in my email, that directed me to Kmart's website, that I printed the coupon from was fraudulent even when I brought in the original email that I printed out to show them it came from Kmart's "blog".

Now I am home and looking at my receipt.

I am not a legal expert, but I do have experience with creating/editing contracts as well as press releases and I can not find anything about 30 days for video games.

So SHC/Josh what is the official policy?[/QUOTE]

As someone who works at Kmart this is something that I don't really know either. It seems to me that it varies based on each manager as I have heard it from different managers on whether its 30 for electronics or 90. I would say its 90 because no where on the receipt does it say video games or electronics is 30 days so management would have no argument against you.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Wait, so they're e-mail coupons now instead of cash register coupons? I've never gotten in on on these K-Mart deals before, namely because my store sucks and never has anything stocked, but am going to attempt Batman and Rachet & Clank on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
They're cash register coupons but they only print if you're signed up to receive emails. Also you can get a digital copy mailed to you if you lose either your coupon or your receipt. So it doubles as a very good back up system.

[quote name='heatison777']Can I pick up Batman after midnight if my Kmart is 24hrs? It seems like it wouldn't be an issue since the games should be there already, but you know what they say when you "assume".[/QUOTE]
If you wait for 6 AM to roll on by, the registers will have rebooted and you'll be able to take part in the deal. If you choose not to wait, then prepare to be frustrated.

[quote name='Soaper']Unfortunately you won't get the coupon as it will be payment for services. No need to hide your motivation for being so eager to help.[/QUOTE]

Did you bother to read the reply I made to a person who asked if I would use their phone number to use their SYWR account and I pretty clearly said I want to keep the coupon for going out of my way to go to my store and buy a game that is widely sold out and mail it to them? No? Didn't read that?
I COULD just buy the game and sell it on eBay for $100-120+, but I'd rather help somebody else who is looking for the game without price gouging them. Cost plus shipping for a hard to find game? GOOD LORD I AM A MONSTER!

EDIT: And even still, I could only get one more coupon anyways since it's limit 2 per account and I already have mine. If two people take me up on the offer for both the copies at my store, I won't get two more coupons. Just one. But again, horrible monster. I know. Damn my shady practices and sneaking around!

[quote name='Mad39er']They're cash register coupons but they only print if you're signed up to receive emails. Also you can get a digital copy mailed to you if you lose either your coupon or your receipt. So it doubles as a very good back up system.[/QUOTE]

In order to have the coupons print out in the store we need to be signed up to receive emails?? From what I read on the first page of the thread, I got the impression that we only needed to do that for SYWR bonus points. Here's what it says:
Special SYWR Note:

To earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad...
So is the gaming coupon a SYWR bonus or a regular coupon? Or both?? Am I right in saying that Kmart started doing regular gaming coupons again and the SYWR bonus points thing was only temporary thing that ended in June?

On the Kmart Gamer website about the Batman: AC coupon, it states:
That’s right, one more time, a $30 gaming coupon. Instore only. The coupon automatically prints at the register once the game is purchased and your SYWR card is scanned.
I'm confused about this cause it says the gaming coupon automatically prints once the game is purchased and the card is scanned...why would we need to subscribe to emails? and if we do need to sign up for emails, which one should be subscribed to on the site? I think i'm just making things more complicated than they are haha

[quote name='Blandlytasteful']Hmm... can anyone remind me how long before the coupons that print up can be used? Was it 3 days?[/QUOTE]

They are not valid until the following Sunday

If I have a coupon that was printed as the result of scanning a different card than my own can I still use it? I use my mom's card to get a game when I was visiting her so I no longer have access to the card but I do have one of my own now.

I would consider it, but I'm visiting family out of town and the Best Buy here is selling the limited edition preorders that haven't been picked up yet tomorrow and my local store will be selling them next Friday, so I'm holding out hope that one of them will come through since I have some credit.

[quote name='jalepino']In order to have the coupons print out in the store we need to be signed up to receive emails?? From what I read on the first page of the thread, I got the impression that we only needed to do that for SYWR bonus points. Here's what it says:

So is the gaming coupon a SYWR bonus or a regular coupon? Or both?? Am I right in saying that Kmart started doing regular gaming coupons again and the SYWR bonus points thing was only temporary thing that ended in June?

On the Kmart Gamer website about the Batman: AC coupon, it states:

I'm confused about this cause it says the gaming coupon automatically prints once the game is purchased and the card is scanned...why would we need to subscribe to emails? and if we do need to sign up for emails, which one should be subscribed to on the site? I think i'm just making things more complicated than they are haha[/QUOTE]
It believe it was fairly recent that you had to sign up for the emails to get the coupons to print, either way you should be signed up for the emails just so you get the coupons and any bonus rewards points you might accidentally incur like the $5 for making a $45 purchase.

Coupons and rewards points are two different things in regards to your question. Reward points have been used instead of coupons when coupons are not an option due to MAP reasons. Additionally Rewards points are constantly earned and generated for each purchase you make.

Long and short, sign up in store for the physical card, log in online to sign up for your emails online and you won't have any problems with coupons or rewards points not printing or being received.

So I have been signed up for SYWR since Dead Space 2 came out and I don't get emails. So basically all I have to do is sign in to the website, click something that lets me get emails, and I'm covered in store and out of store with the printable coupon?

I'm a little worried because I got the K-Mart ad today in my paper, and while it advertises Batman: AA, and up at the top it mentions signing up for SYWR, it makes absolutely no mention of either a $30 coupon with purchase or the t-shirt. I heard the t-shirt was iffy, so that's not a huge deal, but I want to be sure I am going to get the voucher.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']So I have been signed up for SYWR since Dead Space 2 came out and I don't get emails. So basically all I have to do is sign in to the website, click something that lets me get emails, and I'm covered in store and out of store with the printable coupon?

I'm a little worried because I got the K-Mart ad today in my paper, and while it advertises Batman: AA, and up at the top it mentions signing up for SYWR, it makes absolutely no mention of either a $30 coupon with purchase or the t-shirt. I heard the t-shirt was iffy, so that's not a huge deal, but I want to be sure I am going to get the voucher.[/QUOTE]

pretty much. but BAC only has coupons instore. and now u'll get a 30 coupon and a 10 coupon for lotr

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']So I have been signed up for SYWR since Dead Space 2 came out and I don't get emails. So basically all I have to do is sign in to the website, click something that lets me get emails, and I'm covered in store and out of store with the printable coupon?

I'm a little worried because I got the K-Mart ad today in my paper, and while it advertises Batman: AA, and up at the top it mentions signing up for SYWR, it makes absolutely no mention of either a $30 coupon with purchase or the t-shirt. I heard the t-shirt was iffy, so that's not a huge deal, but I want to be sure I am going to get the voucher.[/QUOTE]
1. Yes.

2. Blog/thread promos are hit or miss if they're not mentioned in the circular. You will get it regardless of it being mentioned, it will print off as usual with your receipt.

Okay thanks for the info. And if I don't get it I can always fill out the form on the first page, right?

Just to verify, the $30 coupon can be used for any game starting 7 days after it prints? And usually how long do they last for before they expired, for anyone who has done this before?

Thanks again, this is such a helpful community!

[quote name='Aoshi000']Thanks. No T-shirt eh, that's too bad.. I quite liked my MvC3 LE Shuma Gorath/Servbot T-shirt and was hoping for a cool one for AC, and I'm not getting the LoTR game.. If it's only about $10 more (no tax from Aamzon for me), I might just stick w/ Amazon for the comic book.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. The shirt was really what sealed the deal for me, but I believe I'll probably opt for Amazon now. Every time I try to rally behind Kmart, disappointment follows. I appreciate the effort that the gaming crew puts into all of this, but more than half of my gaming purchases from the past year have been a headache (no stock, can't get help, coupons don't print, etc.).

I'm surprised so many people are upset about the t-shirt (though I guess I am too because I have no intention of getting the LotR game either), I'm just stoked about the $30 voucher. I guess if you aren't near a K-Mart though it would be a deal breaker.

[quote name='Tonnous24']I have a pretty good feeling my Kmart won't get the shirts, just as they didn't get the Deus Ex pics. Hell I have enough trouble getting games from them. Went in around 5 PM last Tuesday to get Spiderman, Dark Souls, and Rage, they said they haven't had the time to put the games out yet. This happens EVERY Tuesday.
Sucks that I have to deal with that, but the deals are still worth it :)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha in a way i wish my store had that problem, i'd make a bitch go in the back and fetch it for me. My store is way too good they are usually sold out by 9:10 am lol

Was able to score a Collectors Edition of Forza 4 today. My store had 3 of them... which is really suprising. Just like the other guy on here, I can pick one up for someone if they can't find it elsewhere.

[quote name='Achilles00']I'm in the same boat. The shirt was really what sealed the deal for me, but I believe I'll probably opt for Amazon now. Every time I try to rally behind Kmart, disappointment follows. I appreciate the effort that the gaming crew puts into all of this, but more than half of my gaming purchases from the past year have been a headache (no stock, can't get help, coupons don't print, etc.).[/QUOTE]

How about this then: I'll ask Josh if he can't make an exception and apply the Batman coupon to nonsoftware. That way, Josh can order in a bunch of batman t-shirts and price them at 30$. Then the following Sunday you can use your coupon to get your precious t-shirt. How does that sound?

[quote name='atlantis']How about this then: I'll ask Josh if he can't make an exception and apply the Batman coupon to nonsoftware. That way, Josh can order in a bunch of batman t-shirts and price them at 30$. Then the following Sunday you can use your coupon to get your precious t-shirt. How does that sound?[/QUOTE]

Well, how does this sound: you dislodge whatever crawled up your ass and died, and then you won't feel so inclined to post so many bitchy messages here. Deal?

[quote name='Achilles00']Well, how does this sound: you dislodge whatever crawled up your ass and died, and then you won't feel so inclined to post so many bitchy messages here. Deal?[/QUOTE]

he's a troll, don't bother lol

also, i really do think my kmart has to be one of the better kmarts. even when a game isnt in stock, they're good. cuz i was on the fence wit ace combat and dr2 otd, which weren't in stock for either system (it is saturday) BUT i was able to pick up forza 4 limited edition!!! whooo! :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

might have to pick one up for myself. my friend better enjoy his fuckin gift lol

[quote name='SPVietBoy']he's a troll, don't bother lol

also, i really do think my kmart has to be one of the better kmarts. even when a game isnt in stock, they're good. cuz i was on the fence wit ace combat and dr2 otd, which weren't in stock for either system (it is saturday) BUT i was able to pick up forza 4 limited edition!!! whooo! :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

might have to pick one up for myself. my friend better enjoy his fuckin gift lol[/QUOTE]

My Kmart was solid around the holidays last year, but since then it's been hit or miss, mostly miss. Most of the staff has turned over, and generally it just seems like it doesn't get a whole lot of business.

Havent been around in awhile and cant find the answer internally here so I guess this is the next best solution. Has anyone heard if the availability of Professor Layton is going to be limited at Kmart? Im asking because here at my store I still show no signs of it shipping period, Ive got Batman already, Ratchet shipped Wednesday but Layton hasnt appeared at all. Maybe this is more specific for Josh but figured it was worth asking to see if maybe someone else had info as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back