KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ardrid']Any chance we can use the LotR coupon on something else? It's a nice gesture but I had no intention of picking up that game. Would be sweet if it could be converted into a genera gaming coupon.[/QUOTE]

Nope. It was compensation from the publisher for not being able to fulfill the T-Shirt bonus offer. Be happy with the $30 coupon, which is pretty unprecedented.

Picked up Arkham City w/ coupons no problem. This was from Debora at store #7680 in Hawaii. Funny thing is she wasn't even working in electronics but rang me up from jewelry.

In and out with Arkham City and the correct coupons in 5 minutes at store 4743 in Bridgeton, MO. They still had quite a few 360 copies left. Forgot to check PS3. Skipping BF3 but can't wait for the Uncharted 3 deal!

No time to catch up on posts right now, but I wanted to report my successful purchase of BAC PS3. Used my Ico coupon, got both new coupons. Store 3914 in Bloomingdale, IL. On top of things as usual.

There was a guy standing by the door wearing boxing gloves. I asked him what's up and he reported that he's looking for people with gaming T-shirts. I had to relay the bad news that Arkham City no longer had a shirt promotion going. He seemed pretty down about it, but what can you do?

Went to the Kmart store in Lubbock, TX and managed to get Arkham City for PS3 no problems with all of the coupons needed. Took a little while since nobody was working the electronics section but it was worth it!

Might pick up Batman tomorrow using my Dark Souls coupon. Kind of want New Super Mario Bros. Wii at the discounted price of $40 since the newer Wii that will be released soon is bundled with it.

I got the Mario Kart bundle, so New Super Mario Bros. on the cheap is nice. Also, looking at Castlevania at $30, but have a feeling that game will go Greatest Hits and wanted the collector's edition more.

Also, does Kmart carry regular editions of Red Steel 2? I want it for $15 or less, but don't need the Wii motion attachment. Kind of want to leave that for someone who doesn't own any of the newer Wiimotes with the motion plus built-in.

Thanks to whoever is in charge/made the decision for Kmart to sell budget titles! I mean, those games with a red and white priced sticker/with a upc sticker over the regular one. I picked up Cursed Mountain for the Wii for $10 and 3rd Birthday for $10.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']3 of the 4, I'll let you guess :)[/QUOTE]

Alright! Feeling good about that. Given its lineage with Black Friday sales I'd say Assassins Creed will be part of the sale, but since it's release is so close, perhaps that's the odd one out?

Regardless, I see 3 future Kmart purchases in my future.

Keep up the good work!

[quote name='locutus411']Can anyone who got the $30 coupon today confirm whether it expires in 45 days?[/QUOTE]

Coupon states "VALID 10.23.11 THRU 12.03.11".

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']Nope. It was compensation from the publisher for not being able to fulfill the T-Shirt bonus offer. Be happy with the $30 coupon, which is pretty unprecedented.[/QUOTE]

Well, in that case, anyone wanna buy a $10 off coupon for LotR? :)

Just picked up batman with no problems. They had about 10 of each platform left.
This is the 72nd st store in Tacoma WA
Thanks josh!

[quote name='tylerp76']Just picked up batman with no problems. They had about 10 of each platform left.
This is the 72nd st store in Tacoma WA
Thanks josh![/QUOTE]

Hey does this store usually have new releases out on time? The 6th Ave store didn't, and the Lakewood one is hit or miss so far.

Had no problems getting my copy and it looked like they had 5 or 6 left. The guy who cashed me out couldn't believe the $30 coupon. Now I'm gonna have to try to get rid of this LOTR coupon because if I don't it will go to waste

[quote name='JEKKI']Batmang sold out in Costs Mesa!!!

FML there goes my lunch break t(-_-t)[/QUOTE]

I was planning on heading over there too. Are they out of the PS3, 360, or both?

[quote name='zensation']just picked up my copy of batman with no problems. Got the last copy for 360 in durham, nc. thanks again josh.[/QUOTE]

The university drive location near chickfila? I was there around noon and got the last ps3 copy...had about three of the 360 copies left.

Had no problems at all getting Batman AC with promo coupons today at store #3862. The girl that works in electronics is so helpful. To each and every person in line she explained each coupon and quoted the expiration dates. Very good service as usual.

[quote name='FireWarrior']Man no love for LOTR. Been seeing quite a few posts about people not using the coupon at all.[/QUOTE] My LOTR coupon will probably end up as a receptacle for a used piece of gum. I have no use for it.

Astor Place Kmart in NYC had no more Arkham City for the PS3, only 360. Went to the one on 34th and they still had a few left for the PS3, not sure about 360 though. Coupons printed out just fine. Thanks for the amazing deal!

[quote name='FireWarrior']Man no love for LOTR. Been seeing quite a few posts about people not using the coupon at all.[/QUOTE]

If LOTR has good reviews, I'll get it since it has a co-op campaign, but I don't know if I want it for full price. $50 isn't that much better than $60 if not it's a top of the line game.

My coupons for Arkham City didn't print out. This was my first K-Mart gaming purchase in years and didn't know the coupons were supposed to print separately, so I didn't realize the error until I got home. I'm thinking they didn't get my SYWR membership correctly (gave phone number as I just signed up the other day). Is that supposed to be on the receipt, as well? What do I need to do to get my coupons? Thanks.

[quote name='bugeater']My coupons for Arkham City didn't print out. This was my first K-Mart gaming purchase in years and didn't know the coupons were supposed to print separately, so I didn't realize the error until I got home. I'm thinking they didn't get my SYWR membership correctly (gave phone number as I just signed up the other day). Is that supposed to be on the receipt, as well? What do I need to do to get my coupons? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you gave your SYWR info, it should have printed. I'd contact Josh about it with all the relevant info.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']My LOTR coupon will probably end up as a receptacle for a used piece of gum. I have no use for it.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look very good.

[quote name='bugeater']My coupons for Arkham City didn't print out. This was my first K-Mart gaming purchase in years and didn't know the coupons were supposed to print separately, so I didn't realize the error until I got home. I'm thinking they didn't get my SYWR membership correctly (gave phone number as I just signed up the other day). Is that supposed to be on the receipt, as well? What do I need to do to get my coupons? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a card yet either but when I gave them my phone number my name appeared on the cash register screen so I knew they had my info.

Your receipt should say something like this:

** WELCOME TO YOUR **
** KMART STORE #XXXX **
CASHIER: JOHN
Shop Your Way Rewards XXXXXXXXXXXX1234

^ If you see that last part about Shop Your Way Rewards, then your card worked.

Either way... email Josh so he can help you out. You can also go back to the store and have them refund the game and try to run it again at customer service. I had to do that once when my coupons didn't print.

[quote name='mjoa123']if any1 wants my lotr coupon pm me i'll sell it for $10[/QUOTE]

Wow, $10 for a $10 coupon? What a deal!

I hope the CAG server is ready for the AVALANCHE of PMs you're about to get. :applause:

[quote name='NoMeDigas']My LOTR coupon will probably end up as a receptacle for a used piece of gum. I have no use for it.[/QUOTE]

I just gave mine away to a CAG. I'm apparently the only person on the planet that absolutely hated the LOTR movies. Literally tried to watch the first one 3 times but fell asleep each time. Tried to watch #2, fell asleep. Tried to watch #3, but I decided to get up and do something else.

The Clerks 2 scene pretty much summarized the movies for me. Even if the game is going to be great, I'm so disinterested in the topic that I can't imagine a scenario where I'd get any real enjoyment out of it.

As long as Kmart doesn't discourage it, pass it on to a CAG. Promote community.

If the $30 coupon could be redeemed immediately I MIGHT overlook my past horrible K-Mart experiences. But it doesn't activate for another week so..yeah not going to happen.

[quote name='berzirk']I just gave mine away to a CAG. I'm apparently the only person on the planet that absolutely hated the LOTR movies. Literally tried to watch the first one 3 times but fell asleep each time. Tried to watch #2, fell asleep. Tried to watch #3, but I decided to get up and do something else. [/QUOTE]

I don't hate the LOTR films... but they're not favorites of mine. I've always been way more into science fiction than fantasy. Give me aliens, spaceships and ward drive over orcs, goblins and fairies any day.

[quote name='berzirk']As long as Kmart doesn't discourage it, pass it on to a CAG. Promote community.[/QUOTE]

Totally.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']I don't hate the LOTR films... but they're not favorites of mine. I've always been way more into science fiction than fantasy. Give me aliens, spaceships and ward drive over orcs, goblins and fairies any day.

Totally.[/QUOTE]

Yup, me too.

Speaking of community, I'm from the Corvallis/Albany area, I see you're Portland! Yay Pacific NW!

[quote name='mjoa123']if any1 wants my lotr coupon pm me i'll sell it for $10[/QUOTE]

LOL thats crazy I was just gonna sell mines for 3 or 2 paypal but let me know how many PMs you get I'm curious

[quote name='berzirk']Yup, me too.

Speaking of community, I'm from the Corvallis/Albany area, I see you're Portland! Yay Pacific NW![/QUOTE]

Awesome... unless you're a Beaver. I'm a pretty die-hard UO alum and Ducks football season-ticket holder.

(j/k... I have plenty of pals who are Beaver fans... poor guys!). :D

Hope this isn't too speculative of a question.

I'm contemplating getting Batman today, and then get the Metal Gear HD Collection in 3 weeks with my coupon. But I'm worried Kmart won't get many copies of Metal Gear HD Collection and I won't get my hands on one. Does anyone know if they get a lot of new copies of games if they aren't necessarily AAA games? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Awesome... unless you're a Beaver. I'm a pretty die-hard UO alum and Ducks football season-ticket holder.

(j/k... I have plenty of pals who are Beaver fans... poor guys!). :D[/QUOTE]

Ehem...no comment. Haa haa. At least back when I was at OSU the team was really good. This has been a tough, tough year to be a Beaver :cry:

I grew up in Eugene though, and used to play basketball with a few guys on team while in HS. Kenya Wilkins, Orlando Williams, Clyde Jordan, AD Smith.

Scored the game with zero problems here at the tip of the world. All coupons printed with no issues, was a plethora of Kmart people at my store. Must have been some inspection or something, I had 4 people rush to help me in electronics some in plain clothes with name tags. Freaked me out. Anyone need a LOTR $10 coupon? I will gladly trade it for coupons to sizzler... or some churros

[quote name='darkskill']Hey does this store usually have new releases out on time? The 6th Ave store didn't, and the Lakewood one is hit or miss so far.[/QUOTE]

I usually get my games at the Lakewood one. Your right it's hit and miss, but if u go on Tuesday mornings or afternoon the cashier will go get them.

The 72 nd one has them out most of the Time by 12:00. That's when I go to lunch.
Someone already messages me. Sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='berzirk']I just gave mine away to a CAG. I'm apparently the only person on the planet that absolutely hated the LOTR movies. Literally tried to watch the first one 3 times but fell asleep each time. Tried to watch #2, fell asleep. Tried to watch #3, but I decided to get up and do something else.

The Clerks 2 scene pretty much summarized the movies for me. Even if the game is going to be great, I'm so disinterested in the topic that I can't imagine a scenario where I'd get any real enjoyment out of it.

As long as Kmart doesn't discourage it, pass it on to a CAG. Promote community.[/QUOTE]
You are not the only one. I didnt hate the movies, I really liked 1 and 2, but my god, I was ready to walk out of the theatr three times near the end of the third. They DRAGGED IT ON AND ON AND ON IN SLOW MOOOOO. So annoying and boring it made me hate the trilogy for the longest time. I got over it eventually...sort of...

South Milwaukee, WI store with no problems. Most excellent deal on Batman! Also nice to have the receipt as an email, along with all of the coupons. Means if my wallet eats these, I have a backup online that I can print. Nice touch.

[quote name='ray2dee']LOL thats crazy I was just gonna sell mines for 3 or 2 paypal but let me know how many PMs you get I'm curious[/QUOTE]

He's going to get 0. Or mock PMs.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Hope this isn't too speculative of a question.

I'm contemplating getting Batman today, and then get the Metal Gear HD Collection in 3 weeks with my coupon. But I'm worried Kmart won't get many copies of Metal Gear HD Collection and I won't get my hands on one. Does anyone know if they get a lot of new copies of games if they aren't necessarily AAA games? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Given the recent claims of those looking for some non-AAA titles in the last few weeks, you have every reason to be paranoid. I would advise emailing Stock Boy (look in the OP) and ask if he can provide you with an estimate on how many copies your local store will be getting.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']He's going to get 0. Or mock PMs.[/QUOTE]

shut up its none of ur business im trying to get the best deal i can dont make fun of me. i actually got 7 pms already so ha to u

[quote name='berzirk']Ehem...no comment. Haa haa. At least back when I was at OSU the team was really good. This has been a tough, tough year to be a Beaver :cry:

I grew up in Eugene though, and used to play basketball with a few guys on team while in HS. Kenya Wilkins, Orlando Williams, Clyde Jordan, AD Smith.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I was at UO when AD Smith was on the team. We used to call him "The Hardest Working Player in the Pac-10." He was tough as nails.

Yeah, Beavs aren't doing to well this year. But, they got Stoops fired... so, that must count for something! :bouncy:

[quote name='chriscolbert']Given the recent claims of those looking for some non-AAA titles in the last few weeks, you have every reason to be paranoid. I would advise emailing Stock Boy (look in the OP) and ask if he can provide you with an estimate on how many copies your local store will be getting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back