KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually have good experience, and while this wasnt bad, just would have loved to get my regular cashier =)

Went to K-Mart around 11 am today, went to electronics, only saw 1 copy of batman for either system. Of course had to wait for employee to get it.

When I went to purchase it I wanted to use 8$ in points I had on sywr card +20$ coupon, cashier was completely dumbfounded as to how it worked, in her trying to get it to work she got frustrated and cashed it out with only the 8$ being taken off.

After 30 minutes, two managers coming and long story short they sent me upfront to customer service where they couldnt refund my points yet instead made an 8$ gift card which they re-rung up the game, took it off and took my 20$ coupon off.

Now I have 2 sets of 30$ and 10$ coupons. She said they would try and refund the other later so the other register wouldnt be off, so holding onto both in case. She said that the points would be refunded to my sywr card and that I could have those back for my inconvenience.

So while it was a hassle, and normally isnt, still got my game and the coupon.

So.... Battlefield deal?

Strolled into my local K-Mart ealier today with $60 worth of coupons and strolled out with a completely free BAC and an extra penny in my pocket, lol. The $30 coupon printed out just fine and so did the $10 LOTR coupon.There were plenty of copies of BAC and plenty of stock for other releases for today as well. God, I love my local K-Mart and this awesome Coupon Train. Chooo Chooo!!

Josh - Several people have reported finding new clearance games recently in this thread. If possible, could you post the full list of recent clearance drops for us? Thanks in advance!

In and out in ten minutes at the Pontiac, IL Kmart. Never expected them to have had people show up looking for the game, but, the clerks knew exactly what I wanted. They said they had sold quite a few copies. (They had four more for 360 and six or seven for PS3.)

[quote name='EducAsian']Strolled into my local K-Mart ealier today with $60 worth of coupons and strolled out with a completely free BAC and an extra penny in my pocket, lol. The $30 coupon printed out just fine and so did the $10 LOTR coupon.There were plenty of copies of BAC and plenty of stock for other releases for today as well. God, I love my local K-Mart and this awesome Coupon Train. Chooo Chooo!![/QUOTE]

Pic, troll?

[quote name='confoosious']Pic, troll?[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask him for the same thing. A simple picture of the receipt will put this whole thing to rest, one way or the other.

[quote name='confoosious']Pic, troll?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I wouldn't want to post any pic for some of the creepy dudes on here. Also, I wouldn't want any of you to know which K-Mart I shop at or where I am located, further I don't want my personal information to be shown, such as my SYWR #, and I don't want any chance of anyone contacting my local K-Mart to tell them to stop allowing this....just in case it is, in fact, not allowable. I want the good times to keep rolling ;)

[quote name='chriscolbert']Josh commented after I made that post that K-Mart WILL INDEED have the Zelda bundle due to Nintendo making them more available and not just a pre-order bonus. He said it would be in the weekly ad and everything.[/QUOTE]

Serious? Looks like I'll be canceling that Amazon pre-order...

At 7 pm there were three copies of Arkham City for PS3 in the game case at my local store. I bought one and got the two coupons with no problem, other than me forgetting which phone number I have attached to my account.

And I will echo the request for a picture of EducAsian's receipt showing him receiving a penny. I'm not necessarily calling him a liar, but I would just like confirmation that this is even possible.

[quote name='EducAsian']Honestly, I wouldn't want to post any pic for some of the creepy dudes on here. Also, I wouldn't want any of you to know which K-Mart I shop at or where I am located, further I don't want my personal information to be shown, such as my SYWR #, and I don't want any chance of anyone contacting my local K-Mart to tell them to stop allowing this....just in case it is, in fact, not allowable. I want the good times to keep rolling ;)[/QUOTE]

Cause it's impossible cover up any of that information

hope my local still has this by the time whether i decide...

as for the penny, i've heard of that before (here but other places too). it's to balance the register - a 59.99 game, and $60 in coupons...would be dumb to put it on a gift card...and we used to get bonuses for perfect registers (at not kmart)

Got Arkham City no problem at all today at the Rome, GA Kmart. Called ahead and guy said they had 6-7 Xbox copies left so I went and he already knew about the 30$ gaming coupon as well as the $10 LOTR one. Very good experience.

[quote name='EducAsian']Honestly, I wouldn't want to post any pic for some of the creepy dudes on here. Also, I wouldn't want any of you to know which K-Mart I shop at or where I am located, further I don't want my personal information to be shown, such as my SYWR #, and I don't want any chance of anyone contacting my local K-Mart to tell them to stop allowing this....just in case it is, in fact, not allowable. I want the good times to keep rolling ;)[/QUOTE]

We just want to see 5 lines man:
The Item on the receipt
GAMING COUPON 20.00-
GAMING COUPON 20.00-
GAMING COUPON 20.00-
TAX .00 BAL -.01

Thats all it will take. No personal information. No store #. Just do it since you're acting so damn "holier than thou" and earn some Respect (and, dare I say, Envy) around here.

Whatever loser. You are such a troll. Cant wait to see some badly hacked photoshop job tomorrow.

Went to two different KMarts today, got Batman at the first one, didn't find Ratchet at either one, although given the fact that there's still hardly any reviews, I'm kind of taking it as a blessing in disguise until some crop up

Another Sweet Transaction !! 2 $20 Coupons and SYWR $ comes to me spending $ 7 and change for a day one release and $30 + $10 coupon Out of Control Josh ! As for new clearance there was a ton of DS games being re-stickered . :)

[quote name='confoosious']Whatever loser. You are such a troll. Cant wait to see some badly hacked photoshop job tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Like I have stated, I am not going to post anything for anybody. I don't have go through the trouble to do that. You can believe what you want. I am just posting my personal experience at my local K-Mart. I have no reason to lie, because it's not like it's a big deal. I didn't go into my local K-Mart and steal a copy of BAC. I used $60 in coupons that I got from RAGE, NBA 2K12, and Dark Souls and applied it towards BAC. There is nothing wrong with that. The store just owed me a penny. Big deal.

But I will continue posting my experiences and continue making posts on here, whether you believe me or not. I can give two chits.

Gotta call bullshit on you, as much as your story might be true. All it would take is a simple photo of the pertinent information on the receipt with your CAG name somewhere in the photo. That's it.

Why do people keep answering this troll? He's obliviously lying cause he has no proof and is unwilling to remove doubt. He just keeps saying it to get a rise out of us CAG ers and it's working.

[quote name='EducAsian']Like I have stated, I am not going to post anything for anybody. I don't have go through the trouble to do that. You can believe what you want. I am just posting my personal experience at my local K-Mart. I have no reason to lie, because it's not like it's a big deal. I didn't go into my local K-Mart and steal a copy of BAC. I used $60 in coupons that I got from RAGE, NBA 2K12, and Dark Souls and applied it towards BAC. There is nothing wrong with that. The store just owed me a penny. Big deal.

But I will continue posting my experiences and continue making posts on here, whether you believe me or not. I can give two chits.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. You must think cags are pretty stupid to try to sell us this load of bull. Good try on the trolling though.

Picked up Batman AC today for PS3 and coupons printed just fine. Had only about 4 copies so I'm glad I went early. No copies of Ratchet (said they didn't get them and usually my store is pretty good), so I save $60 and it seems like there are issues with the coupon anyway. A few pages back I put out a suggestion if we could get $10 coupon for Lego Harry Potter 5-7 instead since it's also Warner Bros. I have no interest in LOTR. BTW I loved the movies and HATED the books.

It seems like lots of people are skipping BF3 for UC3. I wonder if this is due to all the brouhaha about the beta? I can't wait for BF3 and the deal. C'mon Josh, we want to know!

[quote name='confoosious']Hahaha. You must think cags are pretty stupid to try to sell us this load of bull. Good try on the trolling though.[/QUOTE]
Dude- just ignore noneducasian- he is SO annoying!

[quote name='bretfav']Picked up Batman AC today for PS3 and coupons printed just fine. Had only about 4 copies so I'm glad I went early. No copies of Ratchet (said they didn't get them and usually my store is pretty good), so I save $60 and it seems like there are issues with the coupon anyway. A few pages back I put out a suggestion if we could get $10 coupon for Lego Harry Potter 5-7 instead since it's also Warner Bros. I have no interest in LOTR. BTW I loved the movies and HATED the books.

It seems like lots of people are skipping BF3 for UC3. I wonder if this is due to all the brouhaha about the beta? I can't wait for BF3 and the deal. C'mon Josh, we want to know![/QUOTE]

Huh I thought their preorders increased despite the beta. Ahh one week!

[quote name='EducAsian']I used $60 in coupons that I got from RAGE, NBA 2K12, and Dark Souls and applied it towards BAC. There is nothing wrong with that. The store just owed me a penny. Big deal[/QUOTE]
Actually they don't. The coupons value is 1/20th of a cent. You stole the penny. Thief!!!
Well 19/20ths of a penny anyway ;)

I picked up Batman and Ratchet but did not get my ratchet coupon. Anyway else have this problem I have my "E-reciept* sent to my email everytime. In case there is a way to get the coupons.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']Batman:AC sold out (both versions) at Astor Place (770 Broadway) Kmart in New York City. Had cashier try to locate a copy at Penn Station, sold out as well.

sucks how a big release title that is being promoted heavily is sold out on release day. Struck out on dead island during release too. Cant seem to buy any title (regardless if it is a big or small title) lately due to stock issues.[/QUOTE]

Well if your stores are anything like my local K-Mart, they only carry a handful of new release titles they're also advertising. Makes no sense but what can you do? K-Mart isn't the first place people think of when they want to buy video games, CAG not withstanding. Best Buy can have a big display of a brand new big title game they're selling at full price with no extra throw-ins and they'll sell a lot of them.

i will say ppl have posted gettin the penny back. only issue is he's making it seem like store policy "OMG, you used more in coupons than ur cost!please wait while we give u money!!! corporate policy dictates that we must!" no. its cool IF u got the penny back. but dont act as if everyone will get it. as u said urself, the manager had to come over and override/allow the transaction.

also, i sadly just got it... EducAsian... education...
:applause::applause::applause:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:wall::wall::wall::bow::bow::bow::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::whistle2:\":whistle2:\":whistle2:\":dunce::dunce::dunce::rofl::rofl::rofl:
*sighs* shows u how bad the american education system is (and please don't comment on grammar or spelling or any of the like. i've already gone through it)

I fully believe he got a penny back *previously*. But his story about getting it again today was an obvious attempt to troll. When asked for proof, he predictably hemmed and hawed and will slink away like a little ...

just wanted to report my success story of BAC in the little town of ashtabula, ohio

got the game and both the $30 and $10 coupons just fine

also, plenty of copies for both systems at the store if you're in the area

thanks so much for all the great information in this thread!

Great stuff. I can't wait for battlefeild 3 I have to take a closer look at lotr.

On another note I nominate this deal as new release of a hot title deal of the year. IMO it will be hard press to find a deal this sweet on a hot new release.

My wife is totally killing it this year. My birthday is on the 20th but she got me the Gears console at launch and today surprises me with Arkham City today. Coupons printed fine with no issue at all.

[quote name='bretfav']It seems like lots of people are skipping BF3 for UC3. I wonder if this is due to all the brouhaha about the beta? I can't wait for BF3 and the deal. C'mon Josh, we want to know![/QUOTE]

I am just sick to death of military shooters...I'm not getting MW3 either. The BF3 beta didn't help with the constant glitching. The only games I am definitely getting for the rest of the year are Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3 and Skyward Sword.

Same experience with me as well: BAC printed out just fine, but Ratchet and Clank did not. The store I went to were nice enough to hand write the $20 credit on a blank receipt and mentioned that whenever I wanted to redeem it, they would honor it. The store was in Billerica, MA.

[quote name='Fabs']Why do people keep answering this troll? He's obliviously lying cause he has no proof and is unwilling to remove doubt. He just keeps saying it to get a rise out of us CAG ers and it's working.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. He's not quite ban-worthy even though he's getting there. Hell, he might view it as a badge of honor so I second that we just completely ignore his nonsense.

Picked up Arkham City at the Metro Mall/Queens location, which is after I struck out at Penn Station. Apparently, Penn Station sold out in the AM. The $30 coupon, and LOTR coupon printed out without issue.

Another great Kmart deal-this one just required a little more work.

[quote name='bjstucker']I picked up Batman and Ratchet but did not get my ratchet coupon. Anyway else have this problem I have my "E-reciept* sent to my email everytime. In case there is a way to get the coupons.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like others are in the same position as you. However, I did not get Ratchet--I only picked up Batman. No coupon printed. The same thing happened to me last week for Dead Rising. I receive digital receipts and personalized SYWR e-mails, so I'm not sure why I am not getting coupons anymore. Ever since Ocarina of Time 3DS I have not been receiving coupons.

Giving away my LotR coupon for anyone who wants it. I won't use it, so if someone else will it won't go to waste. Would prefer someone in NJ so it could be done locally, but I'd be willing to ship if the taker covers the cost. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

Picked up Batman after work around 5pm, they had 2 xbox copies and 3 PS3 copies. Both coupons printed no problem at all :) LoTR coupon is only good Nov 1 - 5th, the week of release. Thank you!!

Regardless of what this kid says happened, $60 value in coupons cannot be used on an item that is $59.99 before tax. End of story. No additional troll feeding necessary. This has come straight from the man at corporate himself several times.

Whether he is tricking the employees at his store to give him a penny back and override the coupons is a whole different matter, and also a discussion that is not allowed on CAG. Getting deals by dishonest or deceitful means is not allowed.

Just picked up Batman for 360 no problem though I was amazed they only had 2 copies left. I thought for sure Kmart would heavily stock this one.

Picked up Batman today around 1pm, used a $20 coupon and the new coupons printed out fine. They had 10 copies for the Xbox 360 and 8 for the PS3.

I saw Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edtion, which I did not realize was out yet. I have been waiting since I heard the rumor about it. I also got a coupon for a free gallon of milk with my purchase of 4 boxes of General Mills cereals = 4 boxes of Cheerios and a gallon of milk for $10!

Tried to go to the Seattle store to pick up Batman, but there were no copies. I couldn't tell if they sold out today, or if they haven't gotten their shipment yet, because there was a label there, and they tend to leave labels out for even future releases. The clerk was no help, as he never knows what's going with the video game dept.

Tried my other fall-back store in Everett, but they were sold out as well. I'm really bummed, I really wanted this game, and this really seemed like a great deal. I guess this karma balancing things out for me being able to pick up a iPhone 4S in-store on Friday.

P.S. Could I ask Josh, or whoever's in charge in now, to see if a shipment has yet to come to Seattle, or when the next shipment is?

[quote name='jer7583']Regardless of what this kid says happened, $60 value in coupons cannot be used on an item that is $59.99 before tax. End of story. No additional troll feeding necessary. This has come straight from the man at corporate himself several times.

Whether he is tricking the employees at his store to give him a penny back and override the coupons is a whole different matter, and also a discussion that is not allowed on CAG. Getting deals by dishonest or deceitful means is not allowed.[/QUOTE]

I was not being dishonest or being deceitful. All I did was present the $60 in coupons to the clerk and see what would happen. The clerk first looked at the transaction all weird because the register stated that they owed me a penny. He then proceeded to ask the manager to come over to see if he did the transaction correctly. The manager said everything was fine and proceeded to hand me a penny. There was nothing wrong with that at all. I didn't say a word. I just let the clerk do his thing and even the manager said it was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back