KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingsnuff']no mention of battlefield 3 in next weeks ad? kind of strange for being a aaa game[/QUOTE]
It's there, but just advertised as a new release. I said I wasn't mentioning stuff like that.
Coupon deals for new release games are almost never mentioned in the print ad.

I just bought my first ever video game from KMART because of this deal. Thanks a lot it was really easy the only downside was the electronics area was arranged strangely it took me a while to find the game case which was all the way in the back and the games were stuffed sideways all disorganized.

I will be using my coupon on BF3. And if they keep having deals like this I will be back at KMART to buy more. Please keep it up, you guys should advertise this in the circular as well or send an email.

Got my Arkham City - first VG purchase from KMart too, and I got to get rid of a Sears gift card that I have been trying to use for over a year. I'm using the $30 coup on Uncharted or Zelda. :)

[quote name='confoosious']That was only the MvC shirt I thought?[/QUOTE]

THREAD POLICE: It was the Mortal Kombat shirt. Come on, man.

By the way, the Bloomingdale, IL store had at least four $9.99 copies of The 3rd Birthday in the gaming section, if anyone is still looking for it. And one $19.99 copy, for what it's worth.

[quote name='Sizu']Will Best Buy match the $30 deal for Batman?[/QUOTE]
No, my understanding is that Best Buy will only match prices, never things granted in addition to a purchase.

also this was probably asked before but I dont want to look through thread. Can the $30 dollar coupon combine with the war in the north coupon for $40 off? That would be pretty sick, I never even thought about buying that game but for $20 that would be a great deal. I would feel like a gigantic nerd if I bought a lord of the rings game tho, maybe I'll wear a hat.

[quote name='iSuperfly']also this was probably asked before but I dont want to look through thread. Can the $30 dollar coupon combine with the war in the north coupon for $40 off? That would be pretty sick, I never even thought about buying that game but for $20 that would be a great deal. I would feel like a gigantic nerd if I bought a lord of the rings game tho, maybe I'll wear a hat.[/QUOTE]

Yes, different coupons can be used together (for example, the $30 from Batman and the $20 from Ratchet & Clank can be used to buy Uncharted 3). Identical coupons cannot be stacked.

I Have a question if you return your copy of ratchet or batman do you have to return the coupon or what?
and NO im not trying to take advantage of Kmart is cause i got the copies from best buy
thanks in advance for a response

[quote name='Boty_27']I Have a question if you return your copy of ratchet or batman do you have to return the coupon or what?
and NO im not trying to take advantage of Kmart is cause i got the copies from best buy
thanks in advance for a response[/QUOTE]

Yes you do. Why would you buy them from 2 stores? Yes, you are trying to take advantage unless you explain yourself with a valid reason. Still, return the Best Buy copies then. :|

[quote name='DPsycho']No, my understanding is that Best Buy will only match prices, never things granted in addition to a purchase.[/QUOTE]
That's unfortunate. My Kmart doesn't even have the game in yet. Does this deal apply to Sears?

I've been wondering is it ok to return a game even after you use the coupon, I'm not expecting a full refund, like say I already used the $20 coupon for Deus Ex but now I bought a PC copy, can i just get like $60 plus tax -$20 back on my card?

[quote name='mjoa123']Yes you do. Why would you buy them from 2 stores? Yes, you are trying to take advantage unless you explain yourself with a valid reason. Still, return the Best Buy copies then. :|[/QUOTE]

No cause i already open them cause i wanted the robin dlc,

[quote name='Boty_27']No cause i already open them cause i wanted the robin dlc,[/QUOTE]

Okay well that's stupid.. it'll be DLC in a matter of time.

So here's my problem.. you said "ratchet or batman". Did you buy both? And why would you say Ratchet? There's no reason to buy ratchet and return it in this case.

This whole post sounds BS. Why did you buy the games at Kmart in the first place? Stop ruining it for everyone... you're an idiot and we're not stupid. Wanna be a criminal? Go ahead.

[quote name='mjoa123']Okay well that's stupid.. it'll be DLC in a matter of time.

So here's my problem.. you said "ratchet or batman". Did you buy both? And why would you say Ratchet? There's no reason to buy ratchet and return it in this case.

This whole post sounds BS. Why did you buy the games at Kmart in the first place? Stop ruining it for everyone... you're an idiot and we're not stupid. Wanna be a criminal? Go ahead.[/QUOTE]

I only wanted a response i dont need to give no one any explanations

[quote name='Boty_27']I only wanted a response i dont need to give no one any explanations[/QUOTE]

See the thing is, you tried to explain yourself, but in a completely idiotic way. This is what you suggest we believe:

You went to Kmart.. and you forgot about the Robin DLC from Best Buy. You bought Batman & Ratchet, got the coupons, and were like doh! Robin DLC! Let me go to Best Buy now.. and buy it!

OMG! I opened it! Can't return it! Now I must go to Kmart, return Batman & Ratchet, and keep the $60 in coupons. Oh wait, let me just ask CAG if I can scam Kmart. I don't want any trouble, cus I'm new to this!

You're a scammer, don't get offended though cus I'm sure you know it's true.

:roll:

[quote name='mjoa123']See the thing is, you tried to explain yourself, but in a completely idiotic way. This is what you suggest we believe:

You went to Kmart.. and you forgot about the Robin DLC from Best Buy. You bought Batman & Ratchet, got the coupons, and were like doh! Robin DLC! Let me go to Best Buy now.. and buy it!

OMG! I opened it! Can't return it! Now I must go to Kmart, return Batman & Ratchet, and keep the $60 in coupons. Oh wait, let me just ask CAG if I can scam Kmart. I don't want any trouble, cus I'm new to this!

:roll:[/QUOTE]

yes its true what are you going to do ,just because you're all day back behind a computer screen you feel invincible i bet you re not that agressive infront of people just like i said i dont need to give anyone explanations just i needed help with that if youre not going to help shut the b hole. Thanks :)

[quote name='Boty_27']I only wanted a response i dont need to give no one any explanations[/QUOTE]
Ok I'm just gonna step in and try to break this up since this seems to be getting a little out of hand, Kmart is not stupid regardless of how the employees behave. If you are returning a video game, it HAS to be SEALED, and they will ask for the coupon back, even if they don't, returning the games will probably void the coupon, not sure though never actually tried scamming kmart. If you opened up both ur copy from bestbuy and kmart than ur SOL, the only thing u can do now is trade one in which will means you lost money on this which isnt unfair because this is what happens when you destroy the value of the game by taking of it's shrink wrap. Idk if you're new to this or u are trying to scam kmart but you can't return games unless there is something defective about them, and i doubt ur copies are defective.

[quote name='exaznkid']Ok I'm just gonna step in and try to break this up since this seems to be getting a little out of hand, Kmart is not stupid regardless of how the employees behave. If you are returning a video game, it HAS to be SEALED, and they will ask for the coupon back, even if they don't, returning the games will probably void the coupon, not sure though never actually tried scamming kmart. If you opened up both ur copy from bestbuy and kmart than ur SOL, the only thing u can do now is trade one in which will means you lost money on this which isnt unfair because this is what happens when you destroy the value of the game by taking of it's shrink wrap. Idk if you're new to this or u are trying to scam kmart but you can't return games unless there is something defective about them, and i doubt ur copies are defective.[/QUOTE]

That was easy thanks for the response sir

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']This is like two retards fighting over a nickel.

Back to the deals, looking forward to a Battlefield deal announcement this week.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're not referring to me. And nice.. using the word retard. Classy.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']This is like two retards fighting over a nickel.

Back to the deals, looking forward to a Battlefield deal announcement this week.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Trying to decide to buy at Kmart or Best Buy.

[quote name='sjea0124']Me too. Trying to decide to buy at Kmart or Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
I heard that all the DLC will be available later on, but I'm not exactly sure, there is so much DLC for Batman that I hear so many conflicting responses,

josh, do you know when my KMart will be getting more copies of Batman? I've called the last 2 days and they were still sold out. The address is 5405 University Ave San Diego,CA 92105

Anyone know if Kmart has had any deals around this time on Xbox live/PSN cards?
Hopefully we know what we're going to get with BF3, or Newegg will do it for me.

[quote name='slappypappy']Does anyone know of stores that will potentially price match the $30 gaming coupon?[/QUOTE]

Extremely unlikely. You'll get a price match but I can't see any store giving away a $30 gift card along with the purchase. Hell, the jackasses at Worst Buy will probably literally laugh in your face.

[quote name='mjoa123']See the thing is, you tried to explain yourself, but in a completely idiotic way. This is what you suggest we believe:

:roll:[/QUOTE]

No offense, but you are acting like a little 12 year old girl. Chill the eff out.

[quote name='Ardrid']Extremely unlikely. You'll get a price match but I can't see any store giving away a $30 gift card along with the purchase. Hell, the jackasses at Worst Buy will probably literally laugh in your face.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I wasnt too clear in the last post...

I meant would any store price match by accepting the $30 gaming coupon itself...

[quote name='slappypappy']Sorry I wasnt too clear in the last post...

I meant would any store price match by accepting the $30 gaming coupon itself...[/QUOTE]
hell no

[quote name='slappypappy']Sorry I wasnt too clear in the last post...

I meant would any store price match by accepting the $30 gaming coupon itself...[/QUOTE]

The only store that might, and it's a big might, would be Walmart. It's highly unlikely though.

So how does this work? I just walk into Kmart and sign up for the card at the service desk or something? Then go back to the games, buy it, swipe the card, and I get the coupon?

[quote name='EducAsian']No offense, but you are acting like a little 12 year old girl. Chill the eff out.[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Coming from you, don't worry no offense taken.

[quote name='michaelfields']So how does this work? I just walk into Kmart and sign up for the card at the service desk or something? Then go back to the games, buy it, swipe the card, and I get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

You might need to run home first so you can "opt-in" online. It's worth it.

[quote name='mguiddy']Time for next weeks ad. I'm not going to bother making this look pretty, I just got home and am a bit tired, but wanted to post before I sit back and relax. Hopefully someone copies it into the OP and makes it look nice. :D
I left out the standard stuff, like advertising of new releases, only added the Wii bundle cause it was news to me. :lol:
Also, all prices are rounded up from $XX.99 cause I'm lazy. :rofl:

Medal of Honor $15
NCAA 12 $45
NHL 12 $40
Black Ops $40
Kinect $120
Dance Central & Dance Central 2 $75
Kinect Sports & Kinect Sports 2 $75
Exclusive Zazu DLC with PS3 and 360 Disney Universe
Free Character with Skylander starter.

It advertises the new Wii bundle with NSMB Wii and Mario Galaxy CD.

Also, the big deal, at least for people who like Mountain Dew and Doritos.
Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you spend $20 on Mountain Dew and/or Doritos.
Coupon is valid 11/6 - 11/12
Mountain Dew will be on sale, 4 12 packs for $14.
Also states that that deal will be valid from 10/23 - 11/12.
Says 1 coupon per transaction. Doesn't mention limits per card or anything like that. However I'd expect it to have the same promo id so they shouldn't be stackable.[/QUOTE]

niceee... looks like i'm pickin up some mountain dew. my dad really likes it too (and i like ti from time to time...) it all works out

[quote name='michaelfields']So how does this work? I just walk into Kmart and sign up for the card at the service desk or something? Then go back to the games, buy it, swipe the card, and I get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

u can sign up at the register too. usually they'll sign u up, then put it into the register along with ur purchase

[quote name='mguiddy']Time for next weeks ad. I'm not going to bother making this look pretty, I just got home and am a bit tired, but wanted to post before I sit back and relax. Hopefully someone copies it into the OP and makes it look nice. :D
I left out the standard stuff, like advertising of new releases, only added the Wii bundle cause it was news to me. :lol:
Also, all prices are rounded up from $XX.99 cause I'm lazy. :rofl:

Medal of Honor $15
NCAA 12 $45
NHL 12 $40
Black Ops $40
Kinect $120
Dance Central & Dance Central 2 $75
Kinect Sports & Kinect Sports 2 $75
Exclusive Zazu DLC with PS3 and 360 Disney Universe
Free Character with Skylander starter.

It advertises the new Wii bundle with NSMB Wii and Mario Galaxy CD.

Also, the big deal, at least for people who like Mountain Dew and Doritos.
Get a $10 Gaming Coupon when you spend $20 on Mountain Dew and/or Doritos.
Coupon is valid 11/6 - 11/12
Mountain Dew will be on sale, 4 12 packs for $14.
Also states that that deal will be valid from 10/23 - 11/12.
Says 1 coupon per transaction. Doesn't mention limits per card or anything like that. However I'd expect it to have the same promo id so they shouldn't be stackable.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I might be picking up some Doritos to score an extra $10 off Uncharted 3. If I time it right, I should be able to get Uncharted 3 for $20 + tax (using the $30 Batman coupon + $10 Doritos coupon) and score whatever bonuses come with it.

[quote name='nietzsche74']You might need to run home first so you can "opt-in" online. It's worth it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SPVietBoy']
u can sign up at the register too. usually they'll sign u up, then put it into the register along with ur purchase[/QUOTE]

So should I sign up online first or is it better to just go into the store and sign up at the register?

Good coupon........but you HAVE to get a game by 12/3 or it expires. It could be a bad deal. I'm not sure what game to get. I have black ops but never played MW1-3 OR BF 1-2....Hmpf...

[quote name='Linkgx1']Good coupon........but you HAVE to get a game by 12/3 or it expires. It could be a bad deal. I'm not sure what game to get. I have black ops but never played MW1-3 OR BF 1-2....Hmpf...[/QUOTE]

How could it be a bad deal? Literally no games from today till 12/3 interest you at all? Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim, AC Revelations, SR3...if none of those games interest you then you aren't a gamer.

[quote name='Ardrid']Looks like I might be picking up some Doritos to score an extra $10 off Uncharted 3. If I time it right, I should be able to get Uncharted 3 for $20 + tax (using the $30 Batman coupon + $10 Doritos coupon) and score whatever bonuses come with it.[/QUOTE]Uh, you know that Uncharted 3 comes out 11/1, right? Since the coupon doesn't become effective until 11/6, you won't be able to use it the week of U3's release, and I doubt there will be any bonuses with it the week after.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was able to get my copy of Arkham City with zero hassle, and I found a bonus in the form of Viewtiful Joe 2 for GC incorrectly marked at $9.99 but rung up at $3.99! \\:D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder to people that edit wiki posts. All edits are viewable, and if you decide to vandalize the wiki post and start deleting items randomly without reason, you're likely to get banned.

However, when you do it as a user who's been banned from here three times (mjoa123) and you're found out you've been banned before, you're going to get banned again.

I knew he sounded familiar! People can't change the way they generally "talk" even if they deliberately try to spell crap wrong. What were his other aliases?

[quote name='Vigilante']Uh, you know that Uncharted 3 comes out 11/1, right? Since the coupon doesn't become effective until 11/6, you won't be able to use it the week of U3's release, and I doubt there will be any bonuses with it the week after.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was able to get my copy of Arkham City with zero hassle, and I found a bonus in the form of Viewtiful Joe 2 for GC incorrectly marked at $9.99 but rung up at $3.99! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm aware that the release date is 11-1-11. I was hoping that the Doritos coupon would've been activated prior to the start of the next coupon week but I see that 11/6 is Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back