KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']*whines* when do we get to see the Sonic Generations offer?[/QUOTE]

*Complains for upteenth time...Tell us what the Sonic Generation offer is so I and many others can determine if pre-ordering at Gamestop is worth canceling.

[quote name='bigsexydh']Dumb question of the day, Is the $30 coupon with batman arkham city expired already?, i just caught the thread, been a busy week![/QUOTE]

The deal has expired, yes. Last day was Saturday.

I'd LOVE if Kmart had a good deal on MW3 or Uncharted 3. Last year I bought Black Ops with a $25 coupon. I've got the $30 coupon from Batman and prolly gonna buy BF3 and use both on MW3.

[quote name='cubeenigma']game comes with 3 pack, and buy game you get an additional figurine (7.99 value)[/QUOTE]

Lame, not much of a deal. Was hoping it'd be a free 3-pack essentially making it a $20 coupon.

[quote name='SativaSam']I'd LOVE if Kmart had a good deal on MW3 or Uncharted 3. Last year I bought Black Ops with a $25 coupon. I've got the $30 coupon from Batman and prolly gonna buy BF3 and use both on MW3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah is Kmart not having any deals on Uncharted 3? It's a major release and I assume they should be competing with other retailers for customer draw.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Yeah is Kmart not having any deals on Uncharted 3? It's a major release and I assume they should be competing with other retailers for customer draw.[/QUOTE]

They are, just not announced yet. If they announce it too early then Amazon and others might match it.

I have the $30 coupon from Arkham City, and was thinking about stacking its coupon and BF3's coupon together to get MW3 for $10, but would it better to just use the 30 coupon on BF, then use the 20 from BF on MW3? It'd end up being $130 spent total either way, so I guess it doesn't matter... Only other game I want is UC3 or maybe Skyrim.

"To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store."

Where do you sign up in store? And can I get a gaming coupon deal the same day I sign up. sorry for being such a noob, but I probably haven't been to Kmart in over a year.

I'm looking forward for uncharted 3 and MW3 deal :)

[quote name='wwe101']
Where do you sign up in store? And can I get a gaming coupon deal the same day I sign up. sorry for being such a noob, but I probably haven't been to Kmart in over a year.
[/QUOTE]

You can do it during your transaction at the register.

[quote name='wwe101']Where do you sign up in store? And can I get a gaming coupon deal the same day I sign up. sorry for being such a noob, but I probably haven't been to Kmart in over a year.[/QUOTE]

Save yourself the headache and just sign up online. Then, when you are at KMART, give them your phone number associated with your account. Much easier than signing up in the store.

Seems every store is silent on the Uncharted 3 deals. It's going to be a huge release, I wonder if everyone is scared to do a pre order too early and risk the other competitors out doing them..

Found a fairly close kmart I didn't know existed, anyways question: are the gaming coupons redemption period always delayed like batman's ( not able to use it until the following week?) YumMore specifically, when will the battlefield coupon be redeemable? If it is right away I'm going to get my friend to cancel his best buy preorder and go with kmart.

Picked up batman to start the 'train'. Glad I can be a Kmart shopper now!

Edit: i found my answer to the battlefield credit being redeemable on the 30th. Over looked the fine print ... stupid rookie!!!

[quote name='41down']so who else is getting kirby on monday with their B:AC $30 credit? :D[/QUOTE]
Me, although my local ad says the game won't be available until Tuesday. The Kirby $15 credit will probably go towards Mario 3DS.

[quote name='vicks']the first week, you get a free game (up to $35)[/QUOTE]

That's actually not correct. The promotion will include a specific, currently unnamed game that values $35.

[quote name='NoMeDigas']Save yourself the headache and just sign up online. Then, when you are at KMART, give them your phone number associated with your account. Much easier than signing up in the store.[/QUOTE]

What headache? Signing up in the store is a breeze and also immediately available. I'll acknowledge that signing up online could me more convenient and you don't have to rely on someone else typing it in correctly, but if you store (still) has the cards on hand, it's no trouble at all.

Does anybody know whether you can spend only a partial amount of the gaming coupon and store the remainder presumably in your account? I didn't notice anything in the coupon terms specifically addressing this possibility.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Does anybody know whether you can spend only a partial amount of the gaming coupon and store the remainder presumably in your account? I didn't notice anything in the coupon terms specifically addressing this possibility.[/QUOTE]

From the 1st page:

Coupons can only be redeemed once. The customer unique barcode will shut down once used. This will free up digital receipt coupons however. They will be able to be used now.

[quote name='recklesscognition']Seems every store is silent on the Uncharted 3 deals. It's going to be a huge release, I wonder if everyone is scared to do a pre order too early and risk the other competitors out doing them..[/QUOTE]

Yeah every retailer is keeping the Uncharted 3 deal close to their vest, I will be picking it up at Kmart regardless since I have the $30 Batman coupon and I will likely get a $20 coupon in return

[quote name='lilman']Me, although my local ad says the game won't be available until Tuesday. The Kirby $15 credit will probably go towards Mario 3DS.[/QUOTE]

yeah i really hope its available on monday...i wanna play it some before battlefield completely sucks up all my free time. it says 10/24 (monday) on here so thats what im going by. i trust josh over the actual ad...

[quote name='DPsycho']What headache? Signing up in the store is a breeze and also immediately available. I'll acknowledge that signing up online could me more convenient and you don't have to rely on someone else typing it in correctly, but if you store (still) has the cards on hand, it's no trouble at all.[/QUOTE]

Let's just say that not EVERY Kmart store is known for its helpful and knowledgeable employees. I just think it's easier to sign up online (since, if you're reading this, you're already on the Internet) and not have to worry about it in the store.

All I hope is Call Of Duty MW3 has a deal like Batman Arkham City. Alwsome 30 coupon and 10 for LOTRs. Though LA Nore was good. This Battlefield 3 deal is not that bad I guess, but could have been H*** of a lot better

Hmmm...Mountain Dew 12 packs are on sale 4 for $14 this week. Not too shabby; grocery stores do these 4/$10 a lot of times though, but you'd be getting the coupon, also, just have to get $6 worth of Dorito's with it; I guess it balances out.

I would highly doubt that includes deposit[quote name='cardsharkrob']For the call of duty mountain dew coupon, it says 20 dollars before tax, now does that include deposit or no?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Will there be any issue using the 30 dollars off coupon on BF3 since the total will only be 29.99 pretax?[/QUOTE]

I don't follow. BF3 will be $59.99. If you have a $30 coupon then it would be $29.99. Now if you have additional coupons that you didn't mention then you are correct that the coupons cannot exceed the pre-tax amount.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Will there be any issue using the 30 dollars off coupon on BF3 since the total will only be 29.99 pretax?[/QUOTE]
Huh?!
Wouldn't it be 59.99 - 30 coupon = 29.99 oop. Why would that be an issue?

No I dont have any others but the total purchase is 29.99 and it says the price must be the equivalent of the coupon, and since it is a penny short I wanted to be sure I could still use the 30 dollar coupon on the 59.99 item.

I am just asking if I will have to buy anything else or if I can walk in get BF3 for 29.99 plus tax..get my uber coupons from it and leave with no problems.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']No I dont have any others but the total purchase is 29.99 and it says the price must be the equivalent of the coupon, and since it is a penny short I wanted to be sure I could still use the 30 dollar coupon on the 59.99 item.

I am just asking if I will have to buy anything else or if I can walk in get BF3 for 29.99 plus tax..get my uber coupons from it and leave with no problems.[/QUOTE]

You aren't going to get both $30 off the game AND a $30 coupon. If you don't have any coupons to use on BF3 you will pay $59.99 + tax and get the coupon for use on a future purchase.

Not what I am saying either...

I have a 30 dollar gaming coupon. In the original post it says this.

"The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax "

That is my question...will the coupon work on JUST BF3 or will I have to buy something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cardsharkrob']For the call of duty mountain dew coupon, it says 20 dollars before tax, now does that include deposit or no?[/QUOTE]

A deposit is essentially a refundable tax, so I'd assume that it would not count. We don't have sales tax in Oregon... but we still pay deposits on soda.

However, looks like in California, the deposit IS taxable, and would therefore count toward your pre-tax total.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Not what I am saying either...

That is my question...will the coupon work on JUST BF3 or will I have to buy something else?[/QUOTE]
You're completely misinterpreting that. The reatail value of the item has to be greater than the amount of the coupon. Retail value of BF3 is $59.99 and your coupon is $30.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Not what I am saying either...

That is my question...will the coupon work on JUST BF3 or will I have to buy something else?[/QUOTE]

Your fine to buy the game at $29.99 + tax after using your $30 Batman coupon and then get another coupon with the game.

Pre tax amount in question is if the game was $29 off the bat and you wanted to use a $30 coupon, thats a no go. The game is $59.99 prior to coupon, any coupon or coupons totaling less than that are usable

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Ahh ok. Thankyou. Just verifying is all. :)[/QUOTE]
59.99 is more than 30. That's what you need to know.

Where you are getting confused ( and confusing us) is the interpretation. If you were to use the $30 coupon on a game that is $29.99 you'd be outta luck. Since the game you want is more than $30 ($59.99 for battlefield), you're all set man

Wanted to add that the electronics guy was an idiot when I bought batman. I asked when they expected more in stock. He replied "3-30 days, it might not be for a month we will get anymore". I said, it's batman, it's popular. So popular you sold out, why would they not get more in ASAP?! He replied, "just saying of you wanna play it you should get it from somewhere else."

Thanks buddy, pushing sales to best buy and target across the street. Great idea, I'm sure your boss will make you employee of the month for that one

Anyone else have a hell of a time finding NHL 12? Went to three stores before I could find a copy for the PS3 or 360. I bought the last copy at the third store.

[quote name='lilman']Me, although my local ad says the game won't be available until Tuesday. The Kirby $15 credit will probably go towards Mario 3DS.[/QUOTE]
Sweet, me too. It seems everyone here's too involved with shooters to care about Kirby...

I hope Kirby does release tomorrow though.

they wouldnt let me use my Batman coupon on Professor Layton since it was a penny short :cry:

fortunately, they happened to have the greatest game ever on stock as filler.

5adf5d81f23545dcbb6161fc96725a1e_7.jpg

fukk Layton. I cant wait to bust out my GBA!!

[quote name='JEKKI']they wouldnt let me use my Batman coupon on Professor Layton since it was a penny short :cry:

fortunately, they happened to have the greatest game ever on stock as filler.

5adf5d81f23545dcbb6161fc96725a1e_7.jpg

fukk Layton. I cant wait to bust out my GBA!![/QUOTE]

Too damn funny!

is that "Buy $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dew products, get a $10 gaming coupon" offer running in NYC stores too?

tried to call before go but no staff knows...

Would the $25 off work with Kinect Sports2/Dance Central for $75 + $15 coupon or Dance Central 2/Kinect Sports?

Just Curious. I'd like to get Kinect Sports 2 & Dance Central.

[quote name='mguiddy']Oh, I think someone was curious about the U3 PS3 bundle's availability... my store got seven.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I still don't fully understand the first week deal. Do you have to use the free $35 game then or can you just use that as a gaming coupon? I really don't want to wait until the week of the 6th to get a gaming coupon as I have the next 2 weeks off and it was set aside for gaming. That is until my ps3 died last night. :cry:

Also would like to know if I can use a $30 gaming coupon on the purchase of this bundle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back