KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The_GAYmer']I.... I don't even know.. :whistle2:s

... and I can guarantee B2G1 will happen next week, no matter if they deleted my thread or not.[/QUOTE]

so you created a fake deal, got banned and deleted. And then decided you wanted to come back with the same-ish username to troll the kmart thread about getting 2 copies of MW3 early. You are one smart cookie. :wave:

Debating on getting War in the North for $20 and getting the $20 gaming voucher or waiting til Assassins Creed comes out and using the 30 to get it for 30. Any word on any deals with Assassins Creed Revelations? The PS3 version will contain the first assassins creed on it correct?

[quote name='confoosious']so you created a fake deal, got banned and deleted. And then decided you wanted to come back with the same-ish username to troll the kmart thread about getting 2 copies of MW3 early. You are one smart cookie. :wave:[/QUOTE]

I never got banned.. you crazy?

[quote name='ULOOKUPTOME']Debating on getting War in the North for $20 and getting the $20 gaming voucher or waiting til Assassins Creed comes out and using the 30 to get it for 30. Any word on any deals with Assassins Creed Revelations? The PS3 version will contain the first assassins creed on it correct?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I think they said it's a download voucher, and it won't have trophies which for me is a deal-breaker.

[quote name='jer7583']Question for Josh if you read this thread:
My wife picked up Uncharted 3 for me but the cashier couldn't get the $20 from Battlefield and $10 from the Doritos/Dew deal to work together. He eventually voided out the transaction and did it again manually and she gave him the two coupons.

The thing is two $20 Uncharted 3 coupons printed. The cashier gave her both as the transaction took a long time as a kind of apology. Can I use both of them on two separate games? Will my rewards card be "suspicous" or "flagged" or anything for doing so? I'm not sure which would have been the first or second given to her.[/QUOTE]

I can explain part of your dilemma, but the rest is an unknown, though I have a logical answer for that as well.

I can't tell you why your BF3 coupon wasn't scanning, but I can tell why your Doritos/Mountain Dew coupon wasn't. That coupon doesn't activate until 11/6, which most likely caused issues when you tried combining it with the BF3 coupon.

As for your last question, that's a bit more tricky. I don't believe there's any reason why you wouldn't be able to use your two coupons on two separate purchases, unless they have the exact same coupon code and Kmart's system automatically voids all identically coded coupons once one is used.

Obviously, Josh would be the best source of knowledge, but, theoretically, you should be able to use both in two separate transactions (which only makes you wonder why there isn't more fraud with digital coupons if the system I illustrated isn't actually in effect).

GAYMER is just as awesome as GRRRRRRRL GAMER.

in fact, anyone who identifies as a "gamer" can just fuck right off.

Guess I should have read the coupon.. oops. I assumed they activated the week after purchase like normal ones with purchases. Guess I got lucky?
Now i kinda feel bad for sending my wife to pick it up and use both..

I don't think the two coupons have the same offer ID. One would have been from the first transaction, the second from a different transaction.

Josh do you know if you're offering rain checks on dark souls? I wanted the PS3 version but was told they couldn't issue a raincheck. The staff was nice but seemed kinda unsure of what they were doing. They told me a raincheck would be possible but after waiting for them to flip through a book for five minutes or more they told me it was a no go.

Also, can you use a raincheck then a coupon? Thanks

I know the op says that there won't be a PC version of skyrim at kmart but when I check their website, it comes up. Im an employee at sears and im pretty sure we won't be getting the Pc version as it doesn't come up on the website so I was wondering if I could just go to kmart so I can use my 20.00 gift card along with my employee discount +Sywr points on Skyrim for the pc.

So can someone working at kmart confirm that there won't be a Pc version of skyrim at kmart?

[quote name='The_GAYmer']
mw3.png
[/QUOTE]
When did Kmart start selling copies of MW3 rated by PEGI and not the ESRB? That's pretty distinctly not the ESRB logo under your finger.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Alrighty..u know you couldve waited till the 6th and also got a $50 coupon right? Just saying...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']When did Kmart start selling copies of MW3 rated by PEGI and not the ESRB? That's pretty distinctly not the ESRB logo under your finger.[/QUOTE]

These two are my favorite responses. Trolls like GAYmer are getting sloppy if this is the stuff they "brag" about.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']When did Kmart start selling copies of MW3 rated by PEGI and not the ESRB? That's pretty distinctly not the ESRB logo under your finger.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right? :|

Here's the biggest mystery:

Does CAG ban by IP or only after like 4-5 times? Cause I gotta think Gaymer/mjoa can't be smart enough to use a IP hider right.

[quote name='jer7583']Hey kid, you took a screen cap from this video that covered up the PEGI ratings logo.
EXPOSED.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKjAvlds2X0[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Yes, I took the time to print out 2 euro covers of MW3, put them in random 360 boxes, took the time to take a picture to make a joke. Yeah!! Wow.. just wow you guys are insane.

fuckING ELIMINATED.

can't wait for the deal week after MW3. That's going to be a huge week. Is kmart going to carry Ace Combat 3DS?

[quote name='jer7583']fuckING ELIMINATED.

can't wait for the deal week after MW3.[/QUOTE]

I am very much looking forward to my $50 coupon. or maybe 2x $50 coupons.

@Confoosious

I was just looking for that Best Buy B2G1 thread. I knew I saw one earlier. So that was all bullshit, huh? I thought I was going crazy.

I tried quoting your post about it, but it looks like it was deleted.

As for Gaymer, if he was buying copies of MW3 to resell, why would he open them???

[quote name='dino88']@Confoosious

I was just looking for that Best Buy B2G1 thread. I knew I saw one earlier. So that was all bullshit, huh? I thought I was going crazy.

I tried quoting your post about it, but it looks like it was deleted.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was pure bull. I wish the mods would revise and close the thread instead of deleting it. Cause people will see it, not see the fallout from the fakeness, and think they're doing B2G1 next week.

I was pretty excited too cause I had all this BB credit. But with no b2g1, I just blew half of it on vinyl.

As for Gaymer, he took a screencap of some video. He never got any copies of MW3.

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, it was pure bull. I wish the mods would revise and close the thread instead of deleting it. Cause people will see it, not see the fallout from the fakeness, and think they're doing B2G1 next week.

I was pretty excited too cause I had all this BB credit. But with no b2g1, I just blew half of it on vinyl.

As for Gaymer, he took a screencap of some video. He never got any copies of MW3.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks. I have a bunch of credit there as well. I'll get the games from Kmart and probably spend the BB credit during Black Friday on blu-rays.

[quote name='dino88']Okay, thanks. I have a bunch of credit there as well. I'll get the games from Kmart and probably spend the BB credit during Black Friday on blu-rays.[/QUOTE]

i tend to just buy amazon gift cards with my bb credit. nothing they have i want plus i use it on amazon for stuff like cereal's,games or whatever i can think of with free 2 day prime :applause:

Wow 20 dollars for Zelda, I am impressed, I honestly was only expecting 15 dollars. Now to decide if I want to get regular or special edition

fuck me. I totally forgot about Zelda. That's the only reason I own a Wii. I thought I was done spending money on games after SR3.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Wow 20 dollars for Zelda, I am impressed, I honestly was only expecting 15 dollars. Now to decide if I want to get regular or special edition[/QUOTE]

and unless i'm mistaking my dates, we can use the $40/$110 deal coupons on it.

I'm probably gonna get the special.

anyone else think its weird that skyrim being release on a friday? now i have to decided if i want to wait till friday and hope theres still a copy of mw3 around. and just how will kmart deal with a friday release? curious to see this one play out

[quote name='medetron']anyone else think its weird that skyrim being release on a friday? now i have to decided if i want to wait till friday and hope theres still a copy of mw3 around. and just how will kmart deal with a friday release? curious to see this one play out[/QUOTE]

I'd be shocked if Kmart sold out of MW3. I'm hoping Skyrim is in the print ad just as evidence in case employees say "All this week's games were put out Tuesday."

I'm looking forward to grabbing both without issue. They'll have a ton of mw3 and skyrim (pretty sure I saw josh post they bought the crap out of both) with the 11th being veterans day it will launch a great gaming 3 day weekend.

I have an order of the skyward sword bundle on amazon but i'd like to do the kmart deal.. but i also know the bundles are very limited and selling for stupid prices. Guess i might as well keep my amazon pre-order incase i can't get a bundle at kmart, then i can flip the extra one probably.

[quote name='jer7583']I have an order of the skyward sword bundle on amazon but i'd like to do the kmart deal.. but i also know the bundles are very limited and selling for stupid prices. Guess i might as well keep my amazon pre-order incase i can't get a bundle at kmart, then i can flip the extra one probably.[/QUOTE]

where? on amazon? you can still preorder on best buy.

edit: can't even find the amazon listing.

man i hope my kmart gets a zelda bundle.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle

I actually can't even find the page for it on amazon right now, the link is broken.

maybe they reopened it to pre-orders but last i checked it was $150+ from marketplace sellers.

man I am going to be spending too much money at Kmart this month between my own personal games, then the others i will be buying for people for xmas gifts. Well thank god for all the coupons

yeah maybe. I am just glad i got one. Wish it wasn't so limited, i'd just get it at kmart instead and cancel the amazon one.

[quote name='jer7583']yeah maybe. I am just glad i got one. Wish it wasn't so limited, i'd just get it at kmart instead and cancel the amazon one.[/QUOTE]

I'm not telling you to cancel your amazon order but after the SMAS fiasco, i dont think anything nintendo does is really limited anymore. But hey, if you can sell it to some sucker for $150, awesome.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So somebody from KMart going to get fired for selling MW3 early? Saw the story and video on Kotaku.[/QUOTE]

Or get rewarded for actually knowing how to sell a new release game. :lol:

Did Josh mention how many copies of the Skyward Sword bundle they're receiving? At this point, I think the only purchases I'll make for the remainder of the year will be: Modern Warfare 3, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and Skyward Sword.

I'm going to skip everything else in the meantime, including Uncharted 3 and Skyrim.

Definitely going to get Skyward Sword at Kmart. Hope I can get the bundle.

I want that gold controller/soundtrack bundle. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the Wii Goldeneye golden classic controller bundle from Kmart awhile back. I wonder if they are the same color of gold paint?

[quote name='dino88']fuck me. I totally forgot about Zelda. That's the only reason I own a Wii. I thought I was done spending money on games after SR3.[/QUOTE]

I keep forgetting about Zelda too when planning out my purchases for the rest of the year. Keep thinking I'll only be getting Skyrim and SR3 and that will be covered by my birthday money then I remember Zelda. Still have the $30 coupon from Arkham City so at least it will only be $20. Have to show some restraint this Black Friday since the majority of the games I usually get around then end up never getting opened...

There are 3 kmarts in my area, 2 of which are well organized and always get everything launch day even goodies like the deus ex pictures while one has been around forever and receives little to no business year round with a gaming section completely unorganized and will only have 1 or no copies of new games... guess where I got Uncharted 3 lol. I couldn't believe that store had 5 copies while the other 2 didn't get any. And then to put icing on the cake, I noticed they had a Socom w/ headset bundle and I got that for 15 bucks.

A buddy of mine was right, this is the year of the underdogs.

I'm kinda worried now that since some K-Mart stores broke street date on Modern Warfare 3 if it will affect the legit launch date at all?

Makes me wonder if there is a chance, small or whatnot, that it could be sold out already by Tuesday morning when I go to get it.

This is a dumb question but I will ask it anyway. Can you only get one discounted 4000 points card when you purchase COD:MW3? There is no chance at all that you can get two? I would like to pick one up for myself and one for my son so we both can sign up for "Elite" status.

[quote name='darkrequiem']Wouldn't that just negate the $10 total savings you are getting on the 4 $15 map packs by buying the hardened edition?[/QUOTE]

Then whats so special about it? Its selling out everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back