KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RyanEvans']No!

15/35 this week and buy one & get one is next week[/QUOTE]

I know the 15/35 is this week, but the coupon isn't active till next week

so when I go next week I can either do b1g1 1/2 off, or use the coupons, but not both

this weeks deal kinda ruins next weeks deal then if thats the case....or am I looking at this wrong?

buy $20 of doritos/mt dew get $10 coupon.

then buy

MW3 - $59.99
MSG collection - $49.99
filler game - $9.99
4000 ms points - $29.99
total $163.27 -$10(doritos) -$30 (Batman AC) = $123.27 out the door with $15 & $35 coupons printing out?

Last edited by a moderator:
SHC- any update on the coupons affecting the $40 / $110 deal?

Seems like its not been working for everyone, so it might be something to look into before you get a rash of emails at 8:05 am tomorrow from people who expected coupons to print ;)

[quote name='Lonegunman718']anyone see a problem with this logic?

buy $20 of doritos/mt dew get $10 coupon.

then buy

MW3 - $59.99
Skyrim - $30.00 (50% off)
MSG collection - $49.99
4000 ms points - $29.99
total $169.97 -$10(doritos) -$30 Batman AC = $141.53 out the door with $15 & $35 coupons printing out?

could be a little cheaper if i can find a $20 filler game but i was picking up MSG anyway.[/QUOTE]

No. The bogo is for next weeek. You can get skyrim and mw3 this week and then pick up the MSG collection next week with the coupons but you can't do what you were planning since the deals are on different weeks.

[quote name='RyanEvans']No!

15/35 this week and buy one & get one is next week[/QUOTE]

thanks i missed it going crazy trying to find a copy for tonight. well i guess i dont need a filler :)

Anyone know how long it takes for Stock Boy to respond? I sent him an e-mail last night about the possibility of getting the HE at my local K-Mart in FL.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Anyone know how long it takes for Stock Boy to respond? I sent him an e-mail last night about the possibility of getting the HE at my local K-Mart in FL.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably have better luck emailing the kmartgamer help me email in the op.

Takes a few days sometimes...think how many other people are inundating him with the same requests? No offense, man, but you should have probably started thinking about tracking down the Limited Edition of the hottest game of the year more than 24 hours before it's release. Andrew is awesome, though, so I'm sure he'll get to you if he has time.

[quote name='EducAsian']He is definitely jelly of a God Like Looks.[/QUOTE] There is a god named "Looks"? Hmmm... learn something new on CAG all the time.:cool:

I used my Arkham City coupon with the Uncharted 3/Headset deal and after some time with the headset I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. Anyone know how it would work out if I tried to return it?

oop, finally saw an answer to my question the rep is looking into it, Here's hoping the coupons will stack w/ next weeks offer

[quote name='Strigol']I know the 15/35 is this week, but the coupon isn't active till next week

so when I go next week I can either do b1g1 1/2 off, or use the coupons, but not both

this weeks deal kinda ruins next weeks deal then if thats the case....or am I looking at this wrong?[/QUOTE]

I already said it doesn't work because coupons don't work on B1G1.

[quote name='sadboy']I prefer the God of Cookery, starring Stephen Chow.[/QUOTE]

I prefer St Hubbins, the patron saint of quality footwear.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Anyone know how long it takes for Stock Boy to respond? I sent him an e-mail last night about the possibility of getting the HE at my local K-Mart in FL.[/QUOTE]
Don't bother.

You need to put in requests for CE's MONTHS in advance...not a day early.

What's wrong with you people?

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Don't bother.

You need to put in requests for CE's MONTHS in advance...not a day early.

What's wrong with you people?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he's asking about the stock that was already sent, not requesting one now. :roll:

If the $50 in coupons I plan on attaining this week don't stack with the b1g1 50% off deal next week during the small window that the coupons are good for, then I'll have to just wait until the slew of b2g1 deals happening on black friday at other stores.

[quote name='confoosious']I already said it doesn't work because coupons don't work on B1G1.[/QUOTE]

Post #4982 asks the same question i did, if the coupon stacks
post #4984 SHC Gamer rep said he was looking into confirmation as to weather it stacks

Given you aren't the k-mart dude here, I think I'll wait for his answer, even though I'm fairly certain they wont stack, it never hurts to hope

[quote name='ShockandAww']That must have been my problem with Loco Roco 2. And what do you mean nothing can be done about it? Could I not have simply taken the bar code sticker off it? No plans for it but technically it seems that's all I would have needed to do to get the 2.99 price.[/QUOTE]

Huh. Now that I look at them, two of the three games that I had to have adjusted to the list prices do have those stickers. Not sure I would have tampered with them in the store, however. Loco Roco 2 was indeed one of them.

[quote name='nnthomas']Did anyone be a guinea pig yet and do the deal with coupons? Or are we still waiting for Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

It all worked fine for me. My Batman coupon dropped the pretax price to a shade over $80 and I got both coupons.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']We've run a few bogo's (Kinect and 3DS games) this year and never heard anyone complain that their coupon did not work.[/QUOTE]

L.A.Noire was also a b1g1, and I'm certain I used a coupon on that purchase without incident.

[quote name='Greyline108']Just making sure, is there really just nothing we can do if we don't live near a store that has any of the point cards, we're completely out of luck for this sale?[/QUOTE]

No one is going to suggest to you that you bring in an inactive point card from another source to pay to have activated at KMart because, even though the cards are sent out to retailers free of charge and have no value until activated by a register, it's still a questionable practice and we don't want to have that debate all over again.

[quote name='DPsycho']
No one is going to suggest to you that you bring in an inactive point card from another source to pay to have activated at KMart because, even though the cards are sent out to retailers free of charge and have no value until activated by a register, it's still a questionable practice and we don't want to have that debate all over again.[/QUOTE]

I like your style.:lol:

[quote name='confoosious']I already said it doesn't work because coupons don't work on B1G1.

I prefer St Hubbins, the patron saint of quality footwear.[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair, coupons have worked on previous B1G1 deals and it was Josh's intention to have them work for the upcoming deal as well. They even removed that line from the coupons starting last week, so I can't imagine a scenario where coupons pre-Uncharted wouldn't work but post-Uncharted coupons would. The system won't know the difference. I really think that verbiage was just on the coupons as a formality since it's a common stipulation even though it was never enforced.

Well this is going to simplify things for me if the coupons do not stack with the B1G1 deal. I guess I am buying 2 copies of MW3 (me and my nephew) and then getting SkyRim for $10 next week. I will use my last 5/100 game at Best Buy on SR3 and not worry about AC:Rev. Since AC will drop to $30 by Feb and I am still on AC:II so it is not a big deal. Less out of pocket this way so I am fine with it I guess.

Thanks OP! Used my $20 credit that I got when Nba2K12 was purchased as well as $13 that I had on shop you way rewards and picked up Goldeneye which netted me another $15 coupon.

[quote name='Strigol']Post #4982 asks the same question i did, if the coupon stacks
post #4984 SHC Gamer rep said he was looking into confirmation as to weather it stacks

Given you aren't the k-mart dude here, I think I'll wait for his answer, even though I'm fairly certain they wont stack, it never hurts to hope[/QUOTE]
Sometimes I rely on Confoosious for info about Kmart lol. He definitely knows his stuff.

Today's pre-launch inspection of my store has revealed that they have neither 4000 MS Point cards (which I actually wanted at the discount) nor 12-month Gold cards. Pretty much just a bunch of 1600 MSP cards is all that is available.

I suppose they could have yanked them in preparation for tomorrow, but I sort of doubt it.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sometimes I rely on Confoosious for info about Kmart lol. He definitely knows his stuff.[/QUOTE]
+1

You should designate him with some official Kmart title to assuage those who lack confidence in him.

[quote name='Strigol']Post #4982 asks the same question i did, if the coupon stacks

Given you aren't the k-mart dude here, I think I'll wait for his answer, even though I'm fairly certain they wont stack, it never hurts to hope[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I was just telling you what it said on my coupon.

However, since you were just waiting for Josh to answer, why bother asking your question twice in the span of 10 mins? You need an answer direct from the source, then just email him.

[quote name='sadboy']+1

You should designate him with some official Kmart title to assuage those who lack confidence in him.[/QUOTE]

no thanks. people already accuse me of being a kmart fanboy enough as it is. :)

You know, navigating kmart deals isn't that tough. Just read the info. And if it doesn't work as it is stated, contact josh. And if it doesn't work as stated but in your favor, then just smile and buy yourself a coke.

in that vein, @chriscolbert: it might work on B1G1 next week, and I tend to agree with your logic on it. And if I have a coupon, I'd see if it did work. But I would go in not expecting it to.

Sure am hoping coupons can be used next week. If not no big deal as I will prob just pick up skyrim on friday for $30 and save the $15 coupon from that for a rainy day.

Finding the deals on Skyrim, MW3, Goldeneye, and BF3 are the least of my worries as they are out there....it's finding the time to play all of them.

Hey, did people ever figure out why the $35 coupon printed and not the $15 yesterday? or was that just erroneous reports and/or trolls? (we've had a few here lately.)

The Kmart in davie fl across the street from costco will be getting 2 hardened editions . I was gonna get one here before work tomorrow but I took the day off so I will get it from the Kmart in kendall

[quote name='confoosious']Hey, did people ever figure out why the $35 coupon printed and not the $15 yesterday? or was that just erroneous reports and/or trolls? (we've had a few here lately.)[/QUOTE]

My $15 printed out just fine yesterday.

[quote name='jkircos']pretty sure the Vanquish deal from last year allowed coupons. I think it was buy Vanquish and get half off another game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is absolutely true. I used a $15 FONV coaster coupon + a general $5 off coupon and got Dead Rising 2 for $30. I think I got both for $70 + Tax.

[quote name='wargod']My $15 printed out just fine yesterday.[/QUOTE]

yeah mine did too. I remember a few people saying theirs didn't print and I was just trying to figure out why.

I'm tempted to do the $110 deal again. I think we're allowed 2.

[quote name='wargod']Finding the deals on Skyrim, MW3, Goldeneye, and BF3 are the least of my worries as they are out there....it's finding the time to play all of them.[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't you be more worried about doing whatever it is that occupies your time?

[quote name='confoosious']Hey, did people ever figure out why the $35 coupon printed and not the $15 yesterday? or was that just erroneous reports and/or trolls? (we've had a few here lately.)[/QUOTE]
I haven't really seen any email activity on it of note, seems good.

[quote name='Murderstorm']Will k-mart have super mario 3d land on sunday? Because they did not have ocarina of time when it came out on a sunday[/QUOTE]

I got Ocarina on the day it came out at my Kmart. It will be somewhere in the store on Sunday, whether or not the employees get it out on the shelves is another story.

Sent an email last night and he responded at 2PM today. I'm guess the guy is getting flooded with simular requests.

Sorry for the noobish question here, but will Kmart let you stack multiple coupons? Or is it a one per transaction thing? If we get the $35/$15 coupons, do we have to use them separately?

Hey everyone,

I looked through a handful of pages and didn't see this Q, apologies if it's been covered.

Does the $110 deal work online? If you go to MW3's page, there's no mention of it, but if you go to Zelda's product page, it's listed in the special offers section.

-Sean

[quote name='smitboy']Sorry for the noobish question here, but will Kmart let you stack multiple coupons? Or is it a one per transaction thing? If we get the $35/$15 coupons, do we have to use them separately?[/QUOTE]

35/15 will stack. Only time it won't stack if the coupon has the same code on it. This informion I belive is on the OP

[quote name='grifta67']Hey everyone,

I looked through a handful of pages and didn't see this Q, apologies if it's been covered.

Does the $110 deal work online? If you go to MW3's page, there's no mention of it, but if you go to Zelda's product page, it's listed in the special offers section.

-Sean[/QUOTE]

All promotions are in store only unless Kmart.com is running their own promotion.

Quit worrying about the coupons and B1G1 next week. Like someone said go in assuming they wont work and hope that they do. And they will work unless you have a douche employee that denies them (though they wouldn't be wrong if they do). They will work. They're going to work.

Edit: could the word "free" be added to the end of that clause? As in "not valid on buy one get one free events"

[quote name='ShockandAww']Quit worrying about the coupons and B1G1 next week. Like someone said go in assuming they wont work and hope that they do. And they will work unless you have a douche employee that denies them (though they wouldn't be wrong if they do). They will work. They're going to work.

Edit: could the word "free" be added to the end of that clause? As in "not valid on buy one get one free events"[/QUOTE]

It appears that it's been removed altogether according to those who bought games last week. I really don't think it was ever supposed to be there to begin with. Like you said, the only possible way this won't work is if an employee flat out refuses to scan it because if they do, it will work.

Can't say I have much luck before in my local K-Marts since they always look like they are out of business but I'll give them another try tomorrow. Just joined there rewards program.

i was not trolling. i just failed to send josh an email. email sent josh.

[quote name='chriscolbert']It appears that it's been removed altogether according to those who bought games last week. I really don't think it was ever supposed to be there to begin with. Like you said, the only possible way this won't work is if an employee flat out refuses to scan it because if they do, it will work.[/QUOTE]
It may have been removed for a week for some reason? Or people were wrong. It's there on this weeks coupons anyway right in the middle of the fine print. But yeah removing it all together if possible would ensure it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back