KmartGamer 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
There are no coupon/gift card deals with any consoles. The thread title has not been updated yet.

I am very easy to reach on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KmartGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views
Kmartgamer 4.0 = 7,436 replies/503,006 views
Kmartgamer 5.0 = 7,344 replies/517,314 views
Kmartgamer 6.0 = 7,499 replies/660,632 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a deal posted either at KmartGamer's blog, Facebook, Twitter or in this thread.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular - Savings coupon offers effective everywhere)

January 8th through the 14th:

:360::ps3: Rage $34.99

:360::ps3: Madden NFL 12 $39.99

:360::ps3: NCAA Football 12 $44.99

:360::ps3: WWE 12 $44.99
*Get $10 off your next WWE purchase when you spend $30 or more on WWE merchandise. Redeemable for up to 4 weeks after coupon is printed.

:360::ps3::wii: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:360: Kinect sensor $129.99

Shop Your Way Rewards:

It's a wiki, please update. This portion of the OP is for anyone who notices a SYWR offer. These offers can be very targeted (Geo, User, etc.) so anything placed needs to be validated.

Coming Soon:

All titles listed below I am working on offers for and the dates I think they are coming out.

3-23 :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Games Kmart will not be carrying:
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Catherine
  • PC versions of Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim
  • Any other PC game that was also released on consoles.

Earning Coupons at Kmart:
If I buy a $59.99 game and use a $20 coupon, does that mean I won't get the "Spend $40 on games, get a $15 coupon" coupon?
Yes. As long as it's over $40 BEFORE you use a coupon, you're good.

Using Coupons at Kmart:
[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Once a coupon is used it is gone, it is not refunded. Also, if a game is purchased with a coupon promotion and then returned the coupon needs to be returned as well.

Please don't take this as I am saying you are being fraudulent, this is a general note to everyone as I know this has come up previously. We have a new fraud researcher that has started and already has tracked down people trying to exploit the system and will soon be facing action from us. Every transaction with a coupon it tied to a SYWR account.[/QUOTE]

The total BEFORE taxes must be over the value of the coupon. For example, if your coupon is for $20, you must buy at least $20 worth of gaming merchandise. (i.e. you cannot use a $20 coupon on one $19.99 game.)
You must present coupons before making payment, and redeeming points is a form of payment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upcoming Jan.-March 2012 console releases: (These are all confirmed dates from publishers via press releases, but beware KMart may not carry all of these titles.)

Jan. 24- Silent Hill HD Collection

Jan. 31- FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V, NeverDead

Feb. 7- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Darkness II, Fallout New Vegas UE, Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3 only), Inversion

Feb. 14- UFC Undisputed 3, Twisted Metal, Grand Slam Tennis 2, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii only), Binary Domain

Feb. 21- Syndicate, Asura's Wrath

Feb. 28- SSX, Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii only)

March 6- MLB The Show 12/MLB 2K12, Mass Effect 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Ghost Recon, Max Payne 3, Silent Hill Downpour

March 13- Mario Party 9 (Wii only on March 11), Tales of Graces f (PS3 only), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

March 20- Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City, Ninja Gaiden 3

March 27- Tiger Woods 13, Dragon's Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, haven't seen this answered yet...

Tomorrow I want to get two copies of Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox and two 4,000 point cards in the same transaction. so my question is...

Will I be able to get the discounted 4,000 point card price of $29.99 for both cards since I am getting two games or will I only get a discount for one point card and end up paying full price for the other?

My ultimate goal is this: MW3 59.99 + MW3 59.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 - 20 gaming coupon from Forza 4 = 179.96 pre-tax which would also net me the 50 in gaming coupons at the end.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It may have been removed for a week for some reason? Or people were wrong. It's there on this weeks coupons anyway right in the middle of the fine print. But yeah removing it all together if possible would ensure it works.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Yeah I'm pretty sure that several people who picked up Uncharted reported that the coupons were different because the large text about them being able to combine gaming coupons was removed and now located in the smaller text and that the B1G1 verbiage was removed altogether. Maybe they just missed it.

sorry if this has been asked before ... does anyone know if i buy two 3ds next week ..will i get 2 coupons for $35 to print..or should i just do two seperate transactions using my sywr card?
and another question ..will i be able to use the coupons in one transaction later on?

[quote name='chriscolbert']It appears that it's been removed altogether according to those who bought games last week. I really don't think it was ever supposed to be there to begin with. Like you said, the only possible way this won't work is if an employee flat out refuses to scan it because if they do, it will work.[/QUOTE]

It's in this week's $35 coupon.

[quote name='rdlee']Okay, haven't seen this answered yet...

Tomorrow I want to get two copies of Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox and two 4,000 point cards in the same transaction. so my question is...

Will I be able to get the discounted 4,000 point card price of $29.99 for both cards since I am getting two games or will I only get a discount for one point card and end up paying full price for the other?

My ultimate goal is this: MW3 59.99 + MW3 59.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 - 20 gaming coupon from Forza 4 = 179.96 pre-tax which would also net me the 50 in gaming coupons at the end.[/QUOTE]only one card will be discounted if you dont purchase the seperatly.

[quote name='rdlee']Okay, haven't seen this answered yet...

My ultimate goal is this: MW3 59.99 + MW3 59.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 + 4,000 point card 29.99 - 20 gaming coupon from Forza 4 = 179.96 pre-tax which would also net me the 50 in gaming coupons at the end.[/QUOTE]

You will not be able to get two cards discounted in the same transaction. It was confirmed a while back that the system will only discount one card per transaction.

[quote name='orangecrush']only one card will be discounted if you dont purchase the seperatly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. That is helpful.

I think I might hit up the midnight launch at the Robinson, PA store to try and score a HE for the 360. Any guess what would be a good time to get there to start waiting?

[quote name='chriscolbert']You will not be able to get two cards discounted in the same transaction. It was confirmed a while back that the system will only discount one card per transaction.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the response. I wish the discount applied to both but it's no biggie.

Man this thread is driving me nuts. Why is it so hard to read the OP and/or any other posts before asking a question? I was going to reply to a couple of them but just couldn't do it. The sheer stupidity of their posts just confounded me and I couldn't come up with an equally stupid reply. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, right next to stupid retail employee who make shit up when they don't know the answer. Speaking of that today at K-Mart I overheard an employee in the electronics department on the phone explaining the difference between the DS models. Apparently the only difference between the DS3 and the DSi is an updated screen. Yes he called it the DS Three and I laughed out loud when I heard this moron. Anyways can't wait to not find Modern Warfare 3 or Skyrim at the local K-Mart this week. Maybe they can recommend I go to GameStop like they did when I wanted Just Dance 3.

[quote name='noone13']Man this thread is driving me nuts. Why is it so hard to read the OP and/or any other posts before asking a question? I was going to reply to a couple of them but just couldn't do it. The sheer stupidity of their posts just confounded me and I couldn't come up with an equally stupid reply. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, right next to stupid retail employee who make shit up when they don't know the answer. Speaking of that today at K-Mart I overheard an employee in the electronics department on the phone explaining the difference between the DS models. Apparently the only difference between the DS3 and the DSi is an updated screen. Yes he called it the DS Three and I laughed out loud when I heard this moron. Anyways can't wait to not find Modern Warfare 3 or Skyrim at the local K-Mart this week. Maybe they can recommend I go to GameStop like they did when I wanted Just Dance 3.[/QUOTE]

One of my pet peeves is people who eavesdrop on phone conversations, or as they are know around these parts, "nosy fucks"

[quote name='FlyingSpaghettiBeast']Anyone know if MW3 is part of that buy one get one 50% off deal? The link doesn't have the game up there as part of the deal.[/QUOTE]
It is, but I'm not going to put it on the blog officially until that week.

Has anyone done the $110 with $50 coupon yet? I read earlier on the thread that someone had a problem with part of the coupon not printing. Is this an issue that has affected anyone else, or an isolated incident?

[quote name='sadboy']Shouldn't you be more worried about doing whatever it is that occupies your time?[/QUOTE]

But of course. I never said that finding the time to play them all was the biggest of my worries. :lol:

[quote name='SOLDIER']Anyone know how long it takes for Stock Boy to respond? I sent him an e-mail last night about the possibility of getting the HE at my local K-Mart in FL.[/QUOTE]

I sent him a private message last week and still haven't heard back.

[quote name='edison']I sent him a private message last week and still haven't heard back.[/QUOTE]

I dont think josh or stockboy answers PMs. (I think Josh turned his off actually.)

You're better off emailing them.

[quote name='bredbu']Do they need to scan my sywr card or can i just give them my sywr phone number to get teh coupon?[/QUOTE]

You can give them the phone number. I actually don't have a physical card myself but every time I make a purchase I mention that I am a rewards members and the cashier automatically asks for the telephone number tied with the account.

[quote name='JP73']One of my pet peeves is people who eavesdrop on phone conversations, or as they are know around these parts, "nosy fucks"[/QUOTE]

It didn't take eavesdropping when I was across the electronics section and could hear him. I guess maybe I should left all together to avoid being a "nosy fucker" then.

I guess I am just going to try and use my Batman AC coupon for 30 bucks on the BOGO half off deal and get Skyrim, and SR 3. If it doesn't work then I'll just get Skyrim for 30 and never shop at Kmart again.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Quit worrying about the coupons and B1G1 next week. Like someone said go in assuming they wont work and hope that they do. And they will work unless you have a douche employee that denies them (though they wouldn't be wrong if they do). They will work. They're going to work.

Edit: could the word "free" be added to the end of that clause? As in "not valid on buy one get one free events"[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly that was the reasoning used on a previous offer like this. That coupons wouldn't work if it was B1G1 free, but because it was offering a discount on another item with purchase of first item rather than a free item it would work.

Just to clarify...tomorrow I can go in and buy 2 copies of MW3 and a Xbox 4000 points card, I can use my $20 coupon that I have now towards that and I will still get the $15 and $35 and point card for $29.99? with no issue (I just want to make sure this should work tomorrow with no problems, or else I would just save the $20 coupon for another purchase)

Also got a little confused on the $15 and $35 coupons I will get. These coupons will not be able to work with the B1G1 half off that is going on the next week?

With so many posts and what not it gets kind of confusing and its really hard to keep up with the thread. I read the OP and I know it says I should get the $15 and $35 coupons with no issue even when using a coupon but I saw a bunch of posts that it wasn't working for some people. I just want my transaction to go as smoothly as possible tomorrow. Thanks for the help in advance.

Si is anybody worroed about finding MW3 and using and getting their coupons and all that good stuff tomorrow? I certainly am...

I was going to take advantage of this deal on MW3, but!!!!! When I called my store they told me that Modern Warfare 3 is a PS3 exclusive....I told them to check again... they told me only Xbox and PS3.

Next I asked them about the 4000 MSP cards, and they said there are only 1600's in stock. I said if they will get more in stock, and they said no not for a week....

I suggest you all call your local Kmart before getting gung ho on getting it from Kmart. I called all 3 in my area and they all said the same thing about the cards. I am starting to think this is really a typical draw in sale. "I'm already here so I might as well just buy it." kind of thing...

Luckily I got the Hardened edition from Amazon coming in tomorrow. Just wish they would do something like a credit from Kmart or others.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, I am just making sure you all know that those cards do sell out, and they aren't being stocked just because of this deal either. The worker was not aware of this deal either, or the gift card deals. I would make sure you all go with documentation from Kmart Gamer and stuff.

I like Kmart's effort to become a video game selling elite, by offering credits and deals (and soon a preorder system.) but this will all be in vain unless their employees get trained properly.

Just my two cents.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Si is anybody worroed about finding MW3 and using and getting their coupons and all that good stuff tomorrow? I certainly am...[/QUOTE]
Not me. My thinking is if I can't afford it at full price I have no business purchasing it anyway.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Si is anybody worroed about finding MW3 and using and getting their coupons and all that good stuff tomorrow? I certainly am...[/QUOTE]

Si, me too.

[quote name='mel gibson']Not me. My thinking is if I can't afford it at full price I have no business purchasing it anyway.[/QUOTE]

you're crazier than mel gibson.

hopefully i can pick up a HE at kmart tomorrow. i am allowed to use more than one of those 10 coupons from mtn dew and doritos right (on separate transactions obviously) might pick up some up when i head out to kmart tomorrow.

I was told at the Kmart about a mile from me they wont be getting the Hardened edition in...pretty bummed. Guess I will get normal and 4000 points and save 10 bucks but still get founder etc

For the MS points cards, are they always in the electronics dept or do they also have some by the regular store gift cards?

[quote name='JaTaN']For the MS points cards, are they always in the electronics dept or do they also have some by the regular store gift cards?[/QUOTE]

i believe most stores have them at both

[quote name='Strigol']Post #4982 asks the same question i did, if the coupon stacks
post #4984 SHC Gamer rep said he was looking into confirmation as to weather it stacks

Given you aren't the k-mart dude here, I think I'll wait for his answer, even though I'm fairly certain they wont stack, it never hurts to hope[/QUOTE]

Even though he isn't the official K-Mart dude on here, he sure acts and role plays like he is. Kinda sad, really. Lol.

[quote name='Murderstorm']Will k-mart have super mario 3d land on sunday? Because they did not have ocarina of time when it came out on a sunday[/QUOTE]

Needs citation.

[quote name='JaTaN']For the MS points cards, are they always in the electronics dept or do they also have some by the regular store gift cards?[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention this to those who are being told by employees checking the electronics department that there aren't any. It happens occasionally that new cards will arrive and they will be stocked not in electronics but at the gift card stands. Always check both before giving up. And move at least some of them to where they should be for the next gamer, too.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Interesting. Yeah I'm pretty sure that several people who picked up Uncharted reported that the coupons were different because the large text about them being able to combine gaming coupons was removed and now located in the smaller text and that the B1G1 verbiage was removed altogether. Maybe they just missed it.[/QUOTE]

It's a shitty picture taken with my phone, but here's the Uncharted 3 coupon.

25k7sb8.jpg

No mention of B1G1.

[quote name='jp73']one of my pet peeves is people who eavesdrop on phone conversations, or as they are know around these parts, "nosy fucks"[/quote]

lol.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Quit worrying about the coupons and B1G1 next week. Like someone said go in assuming they wont work and hope that they do. And they will work unless you have a douche employee that denies them (though they wouldn't be wrong if they do). They will work. They're going to work.

Edit: could the word "free" be added to the end of that clause? As in "not valid on buy one get one free events"[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much going in EXPECTING it to work. If not, what's the point of the deals for these two weeks? The whole point of the B1G1 next week is to hop off the train and end the year on a high note. Like Josh said, there are no other major releases after next week. If we can't use our coupons on next weeks B1G1, then it would be shady as hell on Josh's part. So, I expect it to work and I expect it to go smoothly at my local K-Mart. I am also one of the lucky ones who actually has competent employees working the electronics section :D

For the purposes of getting the spend $110 to get $50 in coupons are the band bundles considered game hardware or software? And thanks for the great deals Kmart hadn't shopped there in 15 years or so until the gameing coupons.

[quote name='EducAsian']Even though he isn't the official K-Mart dude on here, he sure acts and role plays like he is. Kinda sad, really. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Dude just got an endorsement from Josh for knowing his shit and you're still taking shots? Unbelievable.

Does anyone know if the Skyrim shipment for Kmart will include the burlap map? Bethesda says all first-run copies should have premium map but I'd like to be sure before I cancel my pre-order.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Dude just got an endorsement from Josh for knowing his shit and you're still taking shots? Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, first time in this thread so didn't know the dude from adam, but he apparently knows his stuff so lay off..

[quote name='chriscolbert']Dude just got an endorsement from Josh for knowing his shit and you're still taking shots? Unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

I'm not taking any shots. I'm just telling it the way it is. I'm not here to kiss up and brown nose...I could care less.

[quote name='EducAsian']I'm not taking any shots. I'm just telling it the way it is. I'm not here to kiss up and brown nose...I could care less.[/QUOTE]

You must be so pleasant to know in person.

[quote name='Strigol']Agreed, first time in this thread so didn't know the dude from adam, but he apparently knows his stuff so lay off..[/QUOTE]

Since youre new to this thread, I'll give you one more piece of advice. Never ever ever pay the slightest bit of attention to anything EducAsian says. Confoosius and most of the other people who hang around this thread are pretty cool and trustworthy. But this guy likes causing trouble

Reading through the last couple pages, it would kind of suck if the $50 in coupons from this week didn't stack with next week's promo, given the much shorter-than-normal window to use them. That said, I'm picking up Mario 3D, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed and Zelda, so I should be able to apply the $50 between the first and last of those and not worry about it.

[quote name='maxfisher']Reading through the last couple pages, it would kind of suck if the $50 in coupons from this week didn't stack with next week's promo, given the much shorter-than-normal window to use them. That said, I'm picking up Mario 3D, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed and Zelda, so I should be able to apply the $50 between the first and last of those and not worry about it.[/QUOTE]

It SHOULD work...like I said earlier, I am pretty much expecting it to work. From all indications from Josh so far, it would seem that using your coupons on the B1G1 next week should work with no problems. There is a reason why games like ACR and SR3 are not getting their own coupons. It's so we can use our previously accumulated coupons on them and hop off the train for 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back